Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Hey marek760, I bought both ivermectin and HCQ from Xatz Biotech on Alibaba. My contact person was Serena, her email address is serena[at]xatzbiotech.com

I received outstanding service form her. She was extremely organised, communicative and polite, a real professional and a pleasure to deal with. My order arrived in Poland in just over a week via a private courier marked as something completely different to ensure it goes through customs without issues. I hope it helps :-)
Following Ant's feedback, I bought 100gr of ivermectin and 250gr of HCQ from Serena. Total cost including shipping to Luxembourg (EU) was 330 USD. The products were marked as something different on the parcel and arrived 2 weeks after placing the order. The only thing I noticed was that the outer pouches had been opened which means that Customs must have checked to see what was inside, but I nonetheless received it on time. Serena is very responsive and will answer all your questions. I am considering getting some doxycycline from her as well.

I took the initiative to post a message on the contact form of the french website which sells the liposomal glutathione and asking if they would make a discount on large orders to be sent to a single post address ? I was directly thinking not about all here directly but all of our relatives. I was also wondering if they have planned that their product may be, in the near future, in high demand.

Funny fact is that the guy who answered, who was forwarded my message, is from a company here at Luxembourg !?

Here's their (traduced to english) response :
Dr Schmitz has forwarded me your email and request for information concerning Glutathione.
Indeed, following the research of Dr Schmitz and other colleagues, it appears clearly that glutathione allows to fight against the harmful effects of adjuvants present in vaccines and particularly on Graphene.
We have foreseen the blow accordingly and being our own producer, our stocks will be sufficient to absorb the currently exponential demand of all those who feel concerned by the harmful effects of post-vaccination.
We are open to make a gesture and discount for a grouped order, yes, no worries. The only question that remains is what volume is envisaged? 100 or 1000 or 10 000?
We remain at your disposal and wish you a nice day.

So this would be possible. The price on their website is 73€.
Now I bring this information here for what it's worth. Making a big order (for instance 500 at a cost between 50 to 55€ is already a pretty big amount to advance ... ) I was thinking about making the deal with my company, I'm allowed to buy and sell products, but it's out of my current business and this could bring eyes on it and this is something I want to avoid at all cost.

Note that I proposed to ship this to a single post address, which would strongly reduce the cost for them and would probably allow a better discount, but I would suspect that there would be a possibility to benefit of a promo/discount code when anyone order on the website, a code that would be shared only here, but with a lower discount I assume - they would also probably require to give an estimation of how many bottles would be bought in order to decide how much discount.

At least, there are other similar products sold, like here (just search on keywords "liposomal glutathion") where the price is (for a 96 oz bottle which is +/-similar) at 59$.

@Gaby , if you agree/conclude that glutathion will be a precious element/supplement in the future and that this product is good, maybe ask the team about this idea of group order or "group promo code" .

I hope this initiative will be welcomed, please keep in mind that I just enquired about, no promise made (can't help to write this final sentence as I always fear writing or doing something bad here on the forum/in the community 😅 )

By chance I looked at this persons tweets and it seems the person knows quite a bit about medicine.
Methylene blue reduces nitric oxide (NO) in the body, which is very pro-oxidant and pro-inflammatory. Nitric oxide precursor supplements such as arginine and citrullin are not recommended for this reason. Here's more info on nitric oxide within the context of COVID and lack of oxygenation:

I found NOX to be mentioned here as something you probably want to keep out of the body.

Well get a load of this,
The study found that mean viral load was significantly lower in the NONS group by a factor of 16.2, in what the study's authors described as an "accelerated decrease," while nearly half of those who completed a post-study questionnaire reported feeling better vs. 8% of the placebo group.

Mean SARS-CoV-2 RNA concentration was lower on NONS by a factor of 16.2 at days 2 and 4. A rapid reduction (95%) in the SARS-CoV-2 viral load was observed within 24 hours, with a 99% reduction observed within 72 hours with NONS treatments. -Clinical efficacy of nitric oxide nasal spray (NONS) for the treatment of mild COVID-19 infection.
What's more, there were no serious adverse reactions from the nasal spray.

Not that in this graph the scale is logarithmic, so the drop is huge.
1630333613475.png

Not sure where to put this but I am looking for some medical advice so it's going here. My grandson and his friends all came down with something shortly after they began hanging out together again. He was tested for covid even though he has had the vaxx and it is not that. I'm thinking it may be RSV but I'm not sure. The entire family came down with it shortly after and we are all in various stages of recovery. Would a nebulizer or sauna blanket be helpful at this point? I was to sick at the beginning to even ask. The others are up and around now but I am lagging behind a bit. I have some twinges in my lungs but nothing serious and my breathing is fine. I have been taking all the supplements and Ivermectin to prevent the other thing and was not expecting to get something like this. I have not had a serious cold or the flu in years so whatever this is has been amplified by the lockdown and the vaxx I think.

I'm torn between just allowing this to finish taking its course without doing anything other than what I have been doing or taking some extra precautions with the nebulizer, etc...

If these types of illnesses are already happening I hate to think what this fall and winter will be like.
Let's hope it is not ADE

Although the following information doesn't pertain to vaccine protocol but COVID protocol, I think it's worth sharing. India is using a quadruple therapy against COVID with great success. This cocktail includes ivermectin, doxycyclin, zinc and D3. This therapy cocktail is widely available on internet. The name of the drugs kit is "ziverdo" and it is quite cheap (1.50 euros per kit)

Referring to a pre-official release of a randomised controlled trial using Ivermectin in three doses in primary contacts of COVID-19, Dr. Manikappa said that 93 % of primary contacts who received Ivermectin did not develop any symptoms and 58 % of primary contacts who did not receive Ivermectin did progress to have symptoms of the pandemic.

“Quadruple Therapy includes Ivermectin 12 mg one dose, Doxycycline 100 mg once a day for four days, Zinc 50 mg once a day for four days and Vitamin D3 once a week. Ivermectin, Doxycycline and Zinc are to be repeated every 14 days and Vitamin D3 every week with blood levels monitored.
Source

Doxycycline is a two-edged sword. Gut microbes are critical to health & immune function. As is the flora protecting all of your external body. The only reason they are mixing this in (or ZPAC protocol using Azithromycin) is due to secondary infection concerns & the possibility the Rona can actually hijack and replicate inside bacteria

Secondary infections in the pulmonary system can be treated locally with aerosolized PG and various terpenes depending on the bacterial sheath (needs a culture to properly ID treatment)

Although the following information doesn't pertain to vaccine protocol but COVID protocol, I think it's worth sharing. India is using a quadruple therapy against COVID with great success. This cocktail includes ivermectin, doxycyclin, zinc and D3. This therapy cocktail is widely available on internet. The name of the drugs kit is "ziverdo" and it is quite cheap (1.50 euros per kit)

Interesting, I saw in a documentary how Mexico City (in opposition to the state) implemented a policy of giving out "Covid Kits" to everyone tested positive, with amazing results. The kits included Ivermectin. Found a study about it:

Objective
To measure the effect of Mexico City’s population-level intervention –an ivermectin-based Medical Kit – – in hospitalizations during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Methods
A quasi-experimental research design with a Coarsened Exact Matching method using administrative data from hospitals and phone-call monitoring. We estimated logistic-regression models with matched observations adjusting by age, sex, COVID severity, and comorbidities. For robustness checks separated the effect of the kit from phone medical monitoring; changed the comparison period; and subsetted the sample by hospitalization occupancy,

Results
We found a significant reduction in hospitalizations among patients who received the ivermectin-based medical kit; the range of the effect is 52%- 76% depending on model specification.

Conclusions
The study supports ivermectin-based interventions to assuage the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the health system.

The recommended brand of Coq10 contains sunflower lecithin. Would that still that OK in small amounts? I imagine that someone would have already pointed it out if not.

https://www.amazon.com/Jarrow-Ubiqu...d=1&keywords=ubiquinone&qid=1608309550&sr=8-6
If I am not mistaken the sunflower lecithin is the liposome that will help your body absorb as much CoQ10/Ubiquinol as possible.

Forgive me, as I have not read the whole thread [...]
In the thread, forgive me for not having the link; you will find information regarding this:

Inhibiting the mTOR pathway is crucial For cells to remain in a catabolic state. Studies have shown that cells break down mRNA in a catabolic state instead of using the mRNA to build proteins. In this case the spike protein.

We should all know better than to eat anything containing high fructose corn syrup, and apparently there is a link between that and the Covid-19 virus. It seems that hfcs coats the virus making it invisible to the immune system.
I just watched this video and I’ll leave the link for anyone who wants to have a look.

Also... HFCS will contain high levels of Glyphosate and we need to avoid that and detox from it whenever possible. Glycine will help your body eliminate glyphosate. There is a woman, I forget her name. Dr. Thomas Cowan has interviewed her. She has a theory that Glyphosate in biofuel is causing or contributing to the presence of the COVID-19 disease.

DMSO vs Blood clots question...

What about a spoon of DMSO ? If I recall correctly, it is known to dissolve blood clots. Especially for micro blood clots it should be effective, since they do not always give direct symptoms (while the damage continues in the body silently), and DMSO should counteract such activity in the body ?

By the way; Dr Vladimir Zelenko was present in the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin, meeting, No 62 "The Wave" from 28 July 2021, after 05h 00m in the video.

I wondered about DMSO as well. However, I think that the DMSO would need to be given through IV for best results. Someone in this thread has suggested that DMSO may not be a good idea because it helps substances cross the blood brain barrier ect. Which is the opposite of what we want when dealing with the foreign mRNA.

As it turns out NAC is useful for preventing blood clots and possibly breaking them up as well according to Dr. Mikovits.

The Ivermectin I ordered was $20 for 100 12 mg pills and the shipping was $40 to USA. The PayPal fee was around $5.
I just received my Ivermectin from Kay biotech/India Mart. Glad I was home because I had to sign for it and when I asked the postman what I was signing for, he said Health Products. When I was finally able to rip all the tape off the package, the box of ivermectin was packed inside a mini MP3 player box! 🤣

@Gaby

I found a supplier for bulk Rosmarinic acid. The source that @Keyhole found is on backorder. I have some questions I was wondering if you might have some insight.

The supplier has 5% , 20%, 30% , 90% ,98% purity. I'm not sure how this compares to the capsules that Keyhole found. I emailed the company to find out what the purity is in their capsules but have yet to receive a response. Now, I have the datasheet for the bulk
RA and it appears to contain lead? I will attach the sheet. Would you mind having a look?

I am wondering if you think ordering from the bulk supplier is a good idea. If so, should I be going with the highest purity? I would choose the one that most closely matches the capsules but I don't have that information. OR should I try to source an extract like the one Keyhole references?

Notice that the lead value for the 5% and the 30% are the same. I wonder if this is true for the 98% as well. If need be I will request the datasheet for the 98%.

Thank you. I would appreciate your thoughts on this.

Attachments

• Rosmarinic acid 5% COA-NutriHerb.pdf
    210.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Rosmarinic acid 30% COA-NutriHerb.pdf
    210.8 KB · Views: 3
Is "Mitchondrial Cocktail" 1-2 weeks before vaccination ? Is it after vaccination ? For how long exactly ?

"Immediately after vaccination " - is it only for that one day ?
Sorry, just saw that you quoted this post.

It is a rough guess - but I would do it 1-2 weeks before and after vaccination

"immediately after vaccination" means - On the day if you can, but it can be done as often as possible in the following weeks after vaccination

@Gaby

I found a supplier for bulk Rosmarinic acid. The source that @Keyhole found is on backorder. I have some questions I was wondering if you might have some insight.

The supplier has 5% , 20%, 30% , 90% ,98% purity. I'm not sure how this compares to the capsules that Keyhole found. I emailed the company to find out what the purity is in their capsules but have yet to receive a response. Now, I have the datasheet for the bulk
RA and it appears to contain lead? I will attach the sheet. Would you mind having a look?

I am wondering if you think ordering from the bulk supplier is a good idea. If so, should I be going with the highest purity? I would choose the one that most closely matches the capsules but I don't have that information. OR should I try to source an extract like the one Keyhole references?

Notice that the lead value for the 5% and the 30% are the same. I wonder if this is true for the 98% as well. If need be I will request the datasheet for the 98%.

Thank you. I would appreciate your thoughts on this.

For this purpose, I personally wouldnt worry all that much about purity. Obviously, go for the most pure you can find... but at the end of the day, you are aiming to use the phytonutrient for a specific purpose. With contaminants, they are often in such small amounts that they are really only relevant with long-term use or very high consumption.

For a few weeks or even a couple of months, it should be OK. You do your best, because that is all that you can do! As Gaby said, we live in a toxic world

Back
Top Bottom