This is a pure insanity:

Health Minister Nitzan Horowitz warned Aug. 24 that Israel might cancel the Green Pass of people not inoculated with three doses of the coronavirus vaccine. “This is simply because, in terms of its effectiveness, the vaccine is valid only for a period of five or six months. After about half a year, you have to get a third dose. Otherwise, the vaccine loses its power. The Green Pass testifies that a person is safe in a certain way. So the moment we know that the vaccine loses its effectiveness after a certain period, there’s no justification for giving a Green Pass to someone who hasn’t gotten another dose,” said Horowitz.

The head of public health services at the Health Ministry, Dr. Sharon Alroy-Preis, said Aug. 24 that in view of the continuous surge in coronavirus cases, more limits on social gatherings must be implemented, even those held under the Green Pass system. Israel on Aug. 24 reported nearly 10,000 new coronavirus cases, for the first time since January 2021.

Read more: Israel considers canceling Green Pass for those without booster shot

In looking for graphene oxide/hydrogel links, I found this:

What is in the PCR Tests? Graphene Oxide Found in COVID Shots, Masks and Swabs

The experimental physicist and biomaterial researcher Dr Antonietta Gatti examined various PCR test rods under the microscope and analyzed their ingredients. Antonietta M. Gatti, Ph.D. is also the coordinator of the Italian Institute of Technology’s Project of Nanoecotoxicology, called INESE.

The irritating result: the PCR test swabs are made of hard materials and contain a variety of (nano) particles made of silver, aluminium, titanium, glass fibres etc, many of which are undeclared in the package leaflet. When they enter the mucous membrane, they can cause wounds and inflammation, the scientist said. ENT doctors told 2020News that they are finding more hardened mucous membranes in people who are often tested for SARS-CoV-2. No longer intact mucous membranes can no longer fulfill their task of repelling viruses, bacteria and fungi before they reach the airways, as the pediatrician Eugen Janzen also reports. The germs thus penetrate into the airways without any immune filter.

According to another independent test on PCR swabs in Slovakia, the material they found was Darpa patented hydrogel, lithium, and nylon.

Important excerpt:
”After spawning a mixture of nylon fiber fragments, Darpa Hydrogel remains on the nasal mucosa under the pituitary and pineal gland along with lithium. This mixture immediately reacts with living structures to form crystals that are directionally oriented to the pineal gland, which has its own electromagnetic field. The shape of the crystals determines the type of hydrogel used. The crystals are conductive due to the lithium contained in it. The crystals can receive the signal from the transmitter to the cell and transmit signals from the cell to the transmitter. These are actually nano-antennas.”
According to the article, lithium as well as aluminum and mercury (widely used in vaccines) are highly toxic to the pineal gland influence. In low doses lithium blocks it and in higher doses it can completely destroy it.

Important excerpt:
”Darpa Hydrogel and lithium block and destroy the pineal gland and cause the thinking person to become a controllable biorobot. A hydrogel is a carrier of an active substance, its task is to get the substance into the body at a pre-desired place.” – see shocking photos: Nutritruth.org
INTERESTINGLY, IVERMECTIN WHICH HAS BEEN FOUND TO BE AN EFFECTIVE, SAFE TREATMENT FOR COVID, DISSOLVES THE HYDROGEL CRYSTALS. THIS CHEAP TREATMENT HAS BEEN WIDELY CENSORED BY OUR CORRUPT PUBLIC HEALTH ‘OFFICIALS’.

PCR tests despite their great erroneous false positives and lack of gold standard also contain ethylene oxide, used as a pesticide in agriculture which just happens to cause cancer.

It continues on regarding viral interference plus this vid with English subtitles and more regarding graphene nanoparticles:
La Quinta Columna: 5G technology, graphene oxide and neuro-rights. June 13, 2021

Lastly:

Dr. José Luis Sevillano proposes a preventive treatment for Panamanian colleagues who at a conference were very interested in treating patients with zinc, glutathione, and N-acetylcysteine (NAC). These antioxidants have been found to help the body detoxify graphene oxide.

OF NOTE: THE FDA IS TRYING TO BAN NAC. COINCIDENCE?

Source article: What is in the PCR Tests? Graphene Oxide Found in COVID Shots, Masks, and Swabs

I also previously came across the website of Dr. Robert O. Young with alarming info as well as dubious "there is no virus' claim. Even though wrong about the existence of the virus, the other info is well worth consideration:

Scanning & Transmission Electron Microscopy Reveals Graphene Oxide in CoV-19 Vaccines

2021, August 20

Author: Robert O Young CPC, MSc, DSc, PhD, Naturopathic Practitioner
www.drrberyoung.com
Phase Contrast Microscopy, Transmission and Scanning Electron Microscopy and Energy-Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy Reveal the Ingredients in the CoV-19 Vaccines!

Very extensive material - please view at link.
Of note:

• showing anatomical evidence of reduced Graphene Oxide (rGO) particulates in the Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazeneca and Janssen vaccines
  • possible parasites in Pfizer vaccines - Trypanosoma cruzi parasite of which several variants are lethal and is one of many causes of acquired immune deficiency syndrome or AIDS
1630268519962.png
  • engineered aggregate of iron, chromium and nickel also known as stainless steel of micro and nano particles embedded and identified in the Astrazeneca “vaccine”
1630268621371.png
  • adjuvants Poly-ethylene glycol (PEG) and ethylene alcohol - both known as carcinogenic and genotoxic - in Moderna and Pfizer
  • particles composed of stainless steel and glued together with a “Carbon-based glue” of reduced graphene oxide - this organic-inorganic aggregate is highly magnetic - Janssen
  • The Endogenously Created "Corona Effect" and "Spike Protein" ARE Caused by Chemical and Radiation Poisoning from Reduced Graphene Oxide and Microwave Radiation
1630268677426.png
  • an Outfection and NOT an Infection
1630268940517.png
  • 'The CORONA EFFECT' and 'The SPIKED PROTEIN EFFECT'- exposure to toxic pulsating electro-magnetic fields at 2.4gHz or higher
Our favorite wireless gadgets such as cordless phones, cell phones, ereaders, wireless laptops, wireless baby monitors, WiFi system etc. are powered by radiofrequency radiation (RFR) at approximately 800 MHz to 2.4 GHz frequency levels. All of these products have an antenna and receiver to transmit the information carrying radio waves. Smart meters use the Zigbee protocol, operating on either 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz.
Martin Blank, Ph.D Associate Professor, Department of Physiology and Cellular Biophysics,Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons; Researcher in Bioelectromagnetics; Author of the BioInitiative Report’s section on Stress Proteins.
“Cells in the body react to EMFs as potentially harmful, just like to other environmental toxins, including heavy metals and toxic chemicals. The DNA in living cells recognizes electromagneticfields at very low levels of exposure; and produces a biochemical stress response. The scientificevidence tells us that our safety standards are inadequate, and that we must protect ourselves from exposure to EMF due to power lines, cell phones and the like, or risk the known consequences. The science is very strong and we should sit up and pay attention.”
  • Moderna "vaccine' is a carbon-based Reduced Graphene Oxide substrate where some nanoparticles are embedded. The nanoparticles are composed of carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, aluminum, copper, iron and chlorine.
  • highly toxic nano particulate composition are quantum dots of cadmium selenide which are cytotoxic and genotoxic
1630268774333.png
  • a 100-micron symplast of reduced graphene oxide nano particulate composite. The rGO is composed of carbon and oxygen with contamination of nano particulates of nitrogen, silicon, phosphorus and chlorine Chlorine
1630268810113.png
  • carbon-based reduced graphene oxdie entities in the Moderna “vaccine” mixed with aggregates filled with Aluminium silicate nanoparticulates
1630268838219.png
  • The Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazeneca and Janssen drugs are NOT "vaccines" but complexed Graphene Oxide nano particulate aggregates of varying nano elements attached to genetically modified nucleic acids of mRNA from animal or vero cells and aborted human fetal cells as viewed and described above. Once again the ingredients in these so-called vaccines are highly magneticotoxic, cytotoxic and genotoxic to plant, insect, bird, animal and human cell membranes and their genetics which already has lead to serious injuries (estimated at over 500 million) and/or eventual death (estimated at over 35 million).[17][18] through [55]
CoV-19 [...] there is NO EVIDENCE of its existence and NO EVIDENCE of it spreading as determined by the scientific method of Koch or Rivers postulates![54]

1630268981226.png

[...] the CDC and other Governments, Universities and Medical Institutes have admitted in writing that they have NO "GOLD STANDARD" isolation of the CoV - 2 now called CoV - 19 virus![55]

There is NO CORONA VIRUS and NEVER HAS BEEN![56]

[...]

Absolutely bombshell and major reveals on what is in the vaccines, with use of electron and other kinds of microscopy from original research by Dr. Robert Young and his team, confirming what the La Quinta Columna researchers found---toxic nanometallic content with cytotoxic and genotoxic effects as well as an identified parasite. This is major revelation: please stay tuned for a major article reporting this at ECC, meanwhile please share this video widely!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Z2sAH0Woz38r/

Attachments

• 1630268698081.png
    1630268698081.png
    598.1 KB · Views: 4
While the jury is still out there - but you have to admit, that things are closing in... tighter and tighter. I mean regarding the foreign particles, magnetism, and undeclared substances present in the vials known as "covid-19 Vaccines".

I am very happy, that more professionals are start digging deeper into that mysterious jungle... Layer by layer. At this stage, the odds of "coincidences" becomes increasingly slimmer... Fascinating. Very scary. Endless sad, and so psychopathic when it all boils down. Yet for us here, it ain't a surprise really... (But it still hurts)

• possible parasites in Pfizer vaccines - Trypanosoma cruzi parasite of which several variants are lethal and is one of many causes of acquired immune deficiency syndrome or AIDS
1630268519962.png

Sidenote: Trypanosoma cruzi is known to cause Myocarditis / ""Chagas Disease" (inflammation of the heart muscle, results in heart failure/attack) which seems to be the number one cause for sudden deaths lately. Especially with the "vaxxed" population.

I am "still waiting" for more confirmation of the "Shot ingredients". Putting a parasite into the "vaccine" leaves not only "a smoking gun" for people to proof its a "kill-shot" but more like a "smoking canon" which is hard to overlook. Could they be that arrogant / stupid?!

Last edited:
Hello, @Heather
I appreciate the prayers so much! My father passed away last night. The pain is deep, deep. My old man died alone in a hospital since the family was not allowed in. Horrible times we are living in. He was a wonderful father and husband. I am left thinking whether I did wrong telling him not to take the vaccine. Maybe frequencies are hitting me too. It is indeed so strange.
Dearest Pluchi, you have been on my mind and in my heart a lot, since reading your messages. I was so sad to learn of your father passing, and to think of you and your loved ones enduring such a deeply painful experience magnified and amplified by such terrible circumstances. You, your mother and father were the first presences in my ‘field’ when I woke up this morning, and as I lay quietly, a stream of energy/visions came through. I feel to share this message below and hope that what I saw/felt reflects the communication I received accurately.

You mentioned that you wonder if you did the wrong thing by encouraging him not to have the vaccine? When I heard your question run through my mind, I heard a strong “NO!” and saw a silhouette of a man powerfully shaking his head, repeatedly. I feel you can see for yourself just from the information coming through this site, even this thread alone, that natural immunity is the only intelligent pathway through this experience. Most people genuinely paying attention know and feel how maliciously evil and toxic the vaccines are, and on a deeper level, even if they can’t consciously acknowledge it, can subconsciously intuit that the dark forces are attempting to thieve as many souled beings as possible to use for their deceitful and wicked plans.

Your father trusted and valued your judgement about the vaccines and in leaving the density we exist in, he did not give in to the darkness, he simply chose to step fully into the light. I feel he left quickly because his soul chose as little suffering as possible - not only for himself but also I feel he wished to try to minimise the pain for the ones he loves. In no way are you to think that you have done the ‘wrong thing’ by encouraging him not to have a vaccine. This is purely the dark forces trying to find cracks in your ‘armour’, trying to influence your family in the direction they want you to go. But you are stronger and wiser than that. Hold fast to your own deepest guidance and always trust your intuition / higher self. Gently, I remind you that he left this realm without the ‘Mark of the Beast’. Perhaps you could see your vaccine advice to him actually prevented him from experiencing terrible drawn out suffering he would likely have endured had he received the vaccine (although for you I know it does not remotely feel like that right now). Also, i can share (from personal experience) that we never pass on ‘alone’. We are never alone, no matter what we perceive. You were right there with him energetically, and he could feel that.

You mentioned he was a wonderful father. Equally so, I feel you have been a wonderful and deeply loving daughter, and I feel your father is acknowledging he has been greatly blessed by your Illuminating and delightful presence in his life. Our children are utterly precious and our greatest teachers - and a huge part of the reason we strive to seek the light with ourselves and in others. The love you feel for one another streams freely between you, and always will. Your precious father has transitioned into a different density, and yes, he is in his lightbody, but he is also right here with you, standing tall, strong, walking right beside you. You know, deep in your soul, that separation is purely illusion. I see part of his consciousness is still fully connected to you all, streaming beautiful golden light to you. He is right there anytime you feel open to communicate; but this might take some time, it is not easy to navigate when you are traumatised and in a state of profound grief.

I deeply respect that it might feel like small comfort to say all of this, given that it’s not the same as being able to be physically in the presence of someone you love profoundly, hold them close, look deeply into their eyes/soul, connect and exchange energy. We communicate so much on the physical/metaphysical level simultaneously; we are such tactile, demonstrative beings, so accustomed to expressing love in a multitude of ways, and right now the loss of that form of connection, the familiarity and precious comfort of the physical is a searing pain far beyond anything words can describe. Still, I am shown there are many ways for you to be connected and, in time, you will learn to feel his presence more acutely, sense he is close and find ways to communicate, if you feel open to that.

In time, you may begin to notice many signs/ messages (some in nature) that he is around and communicating with you. (Did he have thing for birds, butterflies, or is that you?) I also see you playing music he loved, you are dancing to it and singing, and your soul is shining... and his eyes are full of light, he is smiling and laughing.

It might be helpful for you to keep a dream diary (if you don’t already) and write down everything you can remember as soon as you wake up. You are likely to receive some powerful messages during your sleep cycles.

I saw an image of your father sitting in a favourite chair, it’s like a ‘memory’ - the room is very warm, he is comfortable, there is golden light all around... he is laughing heartily at something your mother has said, or that you have said. In this memory there are two females in the room whom I cannot properly see, but I can feel how much he loves these ‘lights of his life’. (Perhaps there are more members of your family I am not seeing, but I feel this message is for you and your mother) I feel he is asking you to visualise and remember him - strong, happy, healthy, smiling and laughing. It also feels to me he is saying he has had a good life, he is grateful.

Something that may offer you some comfort, support and might resonate at this time (and perhaps for your beloved mother?) is a post that Joe offered some time ago about the afterlife... they are excerpts from a book that you might already be familiar with... it was the first thing that came up energetically when I felt your pain. It might bring some kind of comfort to you to explore this if you feel guided. If you have read it, perhaps it might help to revisit it? Descriptions of the "afterlife"

I feel your father is in a good place energetically. He feels to me to be more concerned about those he has left behind, but I feel he will try to offer you energetic support to the best of his ability, without interfering in your free will, as you journey forward. Perhaps in time, you might see he is wearing a different ‘spacesuit’ without the limitations of the physical realms, and with this comes new pathways of knowledge, reflection, new ways of learning and ‘being’. A bit like going on a long journey to discover a new path of learning... like graduating to a ‘university’ of sorts.

I hope nothing I have said appears thoughtless or insensitive, or causes you greater pain, dear one. I don’t have the ability to tune into people at will... but when it happens this way I just do my best to trust what I receive and be as respectful as I can when relaying the information (if I am guided to do so).

Offering a gentle, tender hug to you :hug2: and much love to you and your family as you find a way through this challenging terrain. Remember to care for yourself as best as you can and be mindful to be around those who are respectful of what you are experiencing who will hold a nurturing, warm space for you to express yourself authentically, and who will gently support you to gradually raise your frequency as you move through deep emotional release.

Dear Pluchie, in the days to come, you will gradually unfurl yourself again like a beautiful flower and find ways to stand tall again, basking in the sun and drawing on the strength and light your father has gifted you through his love. A big part of him is always with you. I am told he is only a ‘birdsong’ away.

💛 Amanda xx

Your post made me smile forest_light, thank you so much for your endearing and uplifting words. I had to look up Lagertha (haven't seen Vikings, will definitely watch it now ;-D) and indeed my mother kind of looked like that when she was younger! White blonde long hair and blue eyes (regularly wearing a red beret), a proud descendent of the Frisians, who according to a researcher seem to be linked to the Viking world. Throughout her life she stood up for those who couldn't and in the process touched the lives of many in very positive ways, simply by being true to her nature. I am very grateful she is my mother! She now tries to read as much information as possible (mainly Laura's books) on the nature of our reality and she stuck Viktor Frankl's quotes like “Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way” on her fridge as a daily source of inspiration. We may not see each other for a long time to come (we live in different countries) and we consciously suffer because of that, drawing strength from knowing we made our choice for Light, after all it's the soul that counts!
Your post made me smile also! Thank you for sharing a little more about your wonderful mama… I saw Lagertha as a type of “archetype” around her, and yes I felt she had long very light hair when she was younger but has cut it shorter now? Ha ha love mention of the red beret! I saw her standing in front of her house which felt a bit like a small fortress... very protected energetically (lovely garden/flowers). She felt to me, to be a very strong passionate woman. So beautiful to know she is immersed in exploring Laura’s work so deeply. We all know how profoundly this work has changed so many lives and raised people’s awareness.

I 💛 the quote from Viktor Frankl for inspiration!
Laurs, With all my heart, I hope that you have many opportunities to spend time with one another again very soon. I feel the situation globally is accelerating rapidly and much is about to change.

Just a little heads up: “Vikings” is incredibly violent and I found much of it very difficult to watch… often I had to walk out of the room or block my ears / shut my eyes until the horrific parts were over, so if you are sensitive, it might be very challenging to watch. I greatly enjoyed observing Lagarthas’ character evolve throughout the seasons (as well as many others). Her sensitivity, loyalty (also to herself) ability to intuit the truth, to see through lies, deceit and manipulation, to forge her own path and take a powerful stand was really interesting to observe. We could do with a lot more people like that stepping up. I have a very strong feeling it’s coming...

Bring on the Light 🌟🌟🌟

She believes that the inconsistency of the adverse events (myocarditis, clotting, miscarriages, central nervous system disorders, magnetization, etc.) suggests that, “We’re not dealing with a consistent product.”

Read more
This is a huge issue in this whole affair, as the person getting the shot HAS NO WAY TO CHECK what is in the fluid being injected into their body. This is a huge risk.

The issue with QC was raised by EU Regulators in the 4th quarter of 2020. Quality control, one would think, would be without any question the top priority of the manufacturer in an industry where its product enters people's bodies. Yet it was the EU regulators that had to point out the problems to Pfizer !!!!!!
About a month before Pfizer and BioNTech won an emergency nod for their COVID-19 vaccine in Europe, regulators raised flags about lower-than-expected levels of intact mRNA in commercial batches, the BMJ reports.

The European Medicines Agency outlined “a significant difference" in the RNA in clinical batches and the proposed commercial batches, according to information leaked from an EMA cyberattack in December, which the BMJ subsequently reviewed.

While the production issue has since been resolved—and Pfizer's vaccine has since won approval in Europe—the leaks show the “complexities of quality assurance” for mRNA vaccines, especially with regards to RNA instability, the BMJ said. It’s an issue that affects all mRNA developers, including Moderna and CureVac. That instability is the reason for the shots’ frigid cold chain requirements and the need to encapsulate mRNA in lipid nanoparticles, BMJ said.
So what exactly are these “significant difference" ? Observing what is happening today can we believe the explanations offered ? I bet we are observing some of their effects on people getting these injections.

Personally, I have no problem comparing our existence to like living on Orwell's "Animal Farm". As one looks closer at the fine details of modern life, one begins to see that people are being treated like animals by the ruling class. Oh sure, they can't over do it, but their method of choice is "Boil the Frog Slowly". It works.

Reading Riener Fuellmich experience in treating his sister with Lupus reinforces my thoughts that Big Pharma medicine is not there to make you well. It is there to make you just another animal in a Big Pharma pen of the "Animal Farm". The sooner people realize this, the better chance they have of becoming healthier by leaving that pen.

In the comments section. There are no official statistics that would show how much people who died or are in the hospital are vaccinated. The doctors who appear on the TV are saying that majority of people who are in the hospitals are unvaccinated, that the huge majority in the intensive care are unvaccinated, and that everybody who died were unvaccinated.

But the people in the comments section of the articles are giving a completely different picture. A picture that is quite consistent with the official numbers from other countries such as Israel and UK.
We must all get used to the fact that Truth in MSM is a rare commodity. However, since 2020 it is starting to look like it does not exist anywhere where the ownership is in the hands of corporations.

A good example of this is found in this presentation of adverse reactions to the vaccines by country and doses administered.
vaccines-09-00693-g001.png

How can there be such a huge difference in "reported events" ?????
Looking at Germany and Poland makes you wondered if they have access to computers or are the events mailed in by snail mail going through the New Delhi Reporting Center. Logical conclusion, they can't be believed. Either lying or not reporting which is basically the same thing.

Brilliant video... very effective visual message through the video sharing a clear message.

Eric Clapton also speaks on this YouTube message sharing his experience after being vaccinated / the effects on him physically and his new awareness around this subject.

You are absolutely SPOT ON !!!!!

I sent it to a huge list of friends because Eric is speaking plainly and directly to the Soul.

Excellent Find :thup:

The demonetization of freewill moves forward by the unholy alliance out of California.

Texas anti-mask organizer, 30, dies of COVID
Aug. 29, 2021 Updated: Aug. 29, 2021 10:16 a.m. Fear Pron 101 (And its Effects)
FILE: Health care worker sin the COVID-19 ward at United Memorial Medical Center in Houston, Texas on December 4, 2020.

FILE: Health care worker sin the COVID-19 ward at United Memorial Medical Center in Houston, Texas on December 4, 2020. Mark Felix/AFP /AFP via Getty Images

Caleb Wallace, a Texas anti-mask organizer who allegedly treated himself with the horse dewormer ivermectin, has died after contracting COVID-19. He was 30 and is survived by his pregnant wife and three children.

Wallace founded the anti-mandate group "The San Angelo Freedom Defenders." Its Facebook page says its goal is to "encourage [citizens] to actively participate in their duty to secure God-given and constitutionally protected rights." On the Fourth of July, Wallace organized a so-called "Freedom Rally" for people "sick of the government being in control of our lives."

Because of his views, he was a regular presence at San Angelo city council meetings and on the local news.

“My health has nothing to do with you. As harsh as that sounds, our constitutional, fundamental rights protect that. Nothing else," Wallace said at a November 2020 San Angelo COVID update meeting. "I’m sorry if that comes off as blunt and that I don’t care. I do care. I care more about freedom than I do for your personal health."

By late July, Wallace was infected with the coronavirus. According to the San Angelo Standard-Times, he tried to treat himself with ivermectin. Ivermectin is widely available as a deworming agent for livestock, but over the last year has become increasingly popular among fringe groups who distrust doctors and vaccines. The FDA has repeatedly cautioned against self-dosing with the livestock treatment.

"Ivermectin tablets are approved at very specific doses for some parasitic worms, and there are topical (on the skin) formulations for head lice and skin conditions like rosacea," the FDA says on its website. "Ivermectin is not an anti-viral (a drug for treating viruses)."

READ MORE: 21 heartbreaking stories of people who regret not getting a COVID-19 vaccine

By early August, Wallace was unconscious and required intensive care at the hospital. His wife Jessica Wallace, who is eight months pregnant, posted frequent updates on his condition on her GoFundMe page.

"You all have the right to feel the way you feel as Caleb once fought for his beliefs," she wrote on Friday. "He was an imperfect man but he loved his family and his little girls more than anything. To those who wished him death, I’m sorry his views and opinions hurt you. I prayed he’d come out of this with a new perspective and more appreciation for life."

On Saturday, she confirmed that her husband had died. "Caleb has peacefully passed on," she wrote. "He will forever live in our hearts and minds."

Shortly before his death, Jessica Wallace spoke with the San Angelo Standard-Times. She said she believes in wearing a mask.

"Caleb would tell me, 'You know masks aren't going to save you,' but he understood I wanted to wear them," she said. "It gives me comfort to know that maybe, just maybe, I'm either protecting someone or avoiding it myself."

Comments from the Sheeple
"He didn't die because someone "wished him death".He died because he chose not to be vaccinated. He chose not to wear a mask. She's playing the martyr; a "poor me" response that is intended to punish others. Take responsibility people. My empathy is for health workers". (Caleb Wallace, a Texas anti-mask organizer)

Back
Top Bottom