Rémy Daillet-Wiedemann (Announcement of the overthrow of the French government)

Hello. It's been a few months since the last message of this thread.

In the following, I use "RDM" for Rémy Daillet-Wiedemann, "AS" for Alain Soral, and "É&R" for Égalité & Réconciliation (AS's political organization), "F&D" for Faits & Documents, a periodical publication with infos (biographies, analysis, etc.) on people of political interests, linked to É&R and AS.

Here are some other elements :
  • he's back in the news, connected (artificially ?) to the "affaire Mia" (kidnapping of a girl in France by 3 guys, found in Switzerland with her mother), cf. for instance this article from ParisMatch ;
  • Alain Soral (É&R) was asked about RDM and answered in this Q&R video (dated from late december, 2020) at 13'02" ; here is the extract ;
  • RDM answered to AS's comment, but I'm unable to find it now, sorry !
  • Faits & Documents (F&D) published a biography of RDM in one issue, which is the basis of this video
  • there was a video on É&R TV, with 3 people (AS, Mister K. and Xavier Poussard from F&D) sharing infos or their opinions about him.
This last video is, from my point of view, a good summary about RDM : probably a patsy (compared to Lee Harvey Oswald by AS !), linked to political power networks, and even to (darker ?) esoteric networks/sects !
So he was used as an "asset", and now his new "role" (his first training was to be a theater actor) is to become a scapegoat...

This last video is, from my point of view, a good summary about RDM : probably a patsy (compared to Lee Harvey Oswald by AS !), linked to political power networks, and even to (darker ?) esoteric networks/sects !
So he was used as an "asset", and now his new "role" (his first training was to be a theater actor) is to become a scapegoat...
A month later, what a surprise ! (In fact, a predictable event...) Rémy Daillet has been arrested in Malaysia :
Un mois plus tard, quelle surprise ! (En fait, un évènement prédictible...) Rémy Daillet a été arrêté en Malaisie :

BTW, all the major French newspapers tell the same story : a "conspiracy theorist", a "guru", etc.
Which recalls the French adage : "Qui veut noyer son chien, l'accuse d'avoir la rage."
English equivalent adage : Give a dog a bad name (and hang it).

Au passage, tous les journaux français ont raconté la même histoire : un gourou conspirationniste, etc.
Ce qui rappelle le dicton français : "Qui veut noyer son chien, l'accuse d'avoir la rage."

And if you want to make a "coup d'état"... You don't speak of it on the medias before... My 2 cents...🤔
why? where is it written?
General de Gaules used the radio to organize the resistance and at the moment Remy DW has been arrested.
The system wanted to make us docile sheep, it disarmed us to kill the warriors in us, on the other hand it arms the killers, so what to think? I am not ready to let myself be done, to turn the left cheek without fighting by all the means at my disposal.
amélie

why? where is it written?
General de Gaules used the radio to organize the resistance and at the moment Remy DW has been arrested.
The system wanted to make us docile sheep, it disarmed us to kill the warriors in us, on the other hand it arms the killers, so what to think? I am not ready to let myself be done, to turn the left cheek without fighting by all the means at my disposal.
amélie
Hi amélie,
It did not seem serious to me at the time as an announcement, he spoke rather well, a little too chivalrous for my taste, but nothing comparable with de Gaulle ...

Back
Top Bottom