The article you mentioned made me think of Cliff High and his family related affinity to the military and the fact that he has stopped quite a while ago his linguistic predictions.

Clif High didn't stop. He still does regular interviews where he talks about the webbot predictions and is creating his own videos on Bitchute now instead of Youtube: clif_high

He has both major hits and major misses in his predictions, so this is definitely a mixed bag.

Clif High didn't stop. He still does regular interviews where he talks about the webbot predictions and is creating his own videos on Bitchute now instead of Youtube: clif_high

He has both major hits and major misses in his predictions, so this is definitely a mixed bag.
I am aware of his videos on Bitchute. He actually mentions that he is not running his long term predictive algorithms anymore. Maybe I got it wrong? But I agree, he delivers a mixed bag of stuff. :)

The sad thing is that humanity is letting itself being corralled into things and situations mainly because most people can't stop being glued to their television. This addiction may cost them their minds and eventually their lives.

Yes, there is an evil crowd lying to us and there also is an unsuspecting populace accepting their lies and probably being proud of their sagacity.

They are exercising their free will and usually cannot be bothered by alternate opinions.
They might as well be glued to their TV. They wouldn't be doing anything useful anyway.

The following is an RT video detailing what looks like an actual report of how the Chinese Social Credit System exists in reality. This is important, given what we can expect about the Great Reset, and this system being a model for all future human governance.

A few things I learned from this - apparently the Western media hype is not even close in its reporting on the reality of things in China. First, there is no 1.4 billion person digital tracking system already in place - there have been purely voluntary trial apps that have been in operation in certain test cities. Second, rather than the Social Credit System being an authoritarian imposition, it appears that many (in the millions) are volunteering. But many are not. So it looks like China is still in the petri-dish stage with the SCS - and maybe it is playing its part, and in so doing can can continue to function as a bogeyman for the West. This would allow Westerners to focus on how bad things are in China (blown out of proportion) in order to ignore how bad things are at home (like in France and Australia).

The following is an RT video detailing what looks like an actual report of how the Chinese Social Credit System exists in reality. This is important, given what we can expect about the Great Reset, and this system being a model for all future human governance.

A few things I learned from this - apparently the Western media hype is not even close in its reporting on the reality of things in China. First, there is no 1.4 billion person digital tracking system already in place - there have been purely voluntary trial apps that have been in operation in certain test cities. Second, rather than the Social Credit System being an authoritarian imposition, it appears that many (in the millions) are volunteering. But many are not. So it looks like China is still in the petri-dish stage with the SCS - and maybe it is playing its part, and in so doing can can continue to function as a bogeyman for the West. This would allow Westerners to focus on how bad things are in China (blown out of proportion) in order to ignore how bad things are at home (like in France and Australia).
Interesting... So they project a reality as if it is real to get people to accept and actually create that future 'reality' for 'them'. Why perception management is so important. The vaccine push is more evidence of that strategy. Sometimes it really feels like the vast majority of humans are 'on board' and in favor of the passports and shots when the actually reality is far from that. It feels like playing a card game when someone is bluffing. The inexorable power of the PTB is always over-emphasized. But they are masters of manipulation and are playing their hand now because they are pretty sure humanity is drugged, dumbed down, and disempowered to the point they can run the table and take all the tricks.

Side note: It feels weird "liking" posts about stuff that I really don't like. "I LOVE how you are pointing out how we are being SO screwed in the most blatant and outrageous manner!" I am not sure what emoji would be required to express...IDK... more of a "thank you for sharing this" while remaining neutral on my stance to the information?

Karl Marx said if communism could be summed in one sentence it would be, "Abolish private property." Speaking as a landlord, it's disturbing to see the trend toward this aim accelerating in the USA. The "Infrastructure Bill" appears to be the Green New Deal which appears to be U.N. Agenda 21, is a big step. Now, in this video, it is argued that the CDC is using Covid to, effectively, make laws that go well beyond what anyone expected (except for those who've planned it), to effect communistic policies regarding property.

Ever so quietly, July 22nd 2021, The Bank of England posted on its website the following:

Executing bail-in: an operational guide from the Bank of England

Today, the Bank of England published Executing bail-in: an operational guide from the Bank of England.

Today, the Bank of England published Executing bail-in: an operational guide from the Bank of England.
Bail-in is one of the stabilisation tools available to the Bank as resolution authority under the Banking Act 2009. Bail-in ensures investors, rather than public funds, bear losses where a firm fails.

The Bank has previously published an overview of the process it has designed for conducting a bail-in – the ‘exchange mechanic’ – set out in The Bank of England’s Approach to Resolution. In The Bank of England's Approach to Assessing Resolvability, the Bank published further information, including an indicative stylised resolution timeline, which provides an illustration of how the Bank anticipates a bail-in resolution may be conducted.

This operational guide provides practical information on the ways in which the Bank of England might execute a bail-in resolution, and in particular the operational processes and arrangements that may be involved.

The Bank is also publishing three draft Template Resolution Instruments, a Bail-in Resolution Instrument, a Supplemental Resolution Instrument, and an Onward Transfer Resolution Instrument. The Template Resolution Instruments would be a useful starting point for the preparation of the instruments and other documents required for a bail-in.

In practice, a bail-in is likely to be a highly complex transaction involving multiple parties. This document is intended to increase awareness and understanding of the actions that may take place in a bail-in resolution in the United Kingdom.

In light of the fact that bail-in is a crisis management tool, the Bank reserves its full discretion to depart from the approach in the operational guide and Template Resolution Instruments should it be judged appropriate in the circumstances of a particular case.

This follows on from preparations dating back to the fall out from the last financial crash and in particular notification given 30th July 2020 that it intended to introduce a 'Resolvability Assessment Framework' aimed at ensuring that too big to fail institutions could survive any future calamity. This is something that has been speaking openly about since 2017.

Hidden within the jargon is a straightforward plan to empower robbery. In simple terms if a bank gets into a parlous state it can now swap out deposits held for useless shares in its failing institution. Money in the bank equals unsecured 'credit' - and all of us are creditors should the bank fail (and our rights of access to our own money about 5th on the list of priority when insolvency experts move in). Yes that's right, they will legally be allowed to take your money and turn it into dust without your permission. There was a succesful trial run of this process during the previous crisis using banks in Cyprus as guinea pigs.

In their 2020 statement the bank declared:

the Bank, as home resolution authority, has notified them (the banking sector) that their preferred resolution strategy is bail-in or partial-transfer

So that put the whole sector on notice that this strategy of 'resolution' by committing theft is to be their number one policy going forward. In alignment with what Blackrock told the Fed in the US, the game of faking it by continually printing new money from public resources has been bled dry and its time to 'Go Direct' - which means in a multitude of ways, more overtly turning to pillage and theft.

It should be noted that we have had a two step process set in motion since 2019 (just before the COVID scam outbreak) that has now come down to the bank issuing example documentation and technical information required to harmonize such an action across the whole sector.

It should be noted that this July 22nd announcement makes it clear to the whole sector that they need to see this as a priority now and get it operational without delay, and that it is not unreasonably to suggest that we have formally been put on notice that a financial 'meltdown' is likely anytime soon - perhaps even this autumn.

On a final note, I recommend you watch this excellent and comprehensive overview by John Titus of the 'Go Direct' policy that Blackrock has engineered via the Fed in the US.

GSCSP - John Titus, The Going Direct Reset: The Pandemic is a Monetary Event

Its a short presentation (about 20mins) but you'll learn why this graph should be of real concern. It shows how two lines of different forms of money (whose paths have never ever crossed in 100 years of financial policy) are now in lockstep - which essentially means they have opened the floodgates on a new supply of huge amounts of money that previously could not spill over into the actual asset based economy, so as to fund the last great asset strip before the rug is pulled.

Untitledwef2.jpg

t should be noted that this July 22nd announcement makes it clear to the whole sector that they need to see this as a priority now and get it operational without delay, and that it is not unreasonably to suggest that we have formally been put on notice that a financial 'meltdown' is likely anytime soon - perhaps even this autumn.
Very interesting, Michael. Thanks for posting this. If this is the plan, then it sounds like a prudent strategy for people to minimise their exposure to fiat savings and store their wealth in precious metals, tangible goods and other forms of assets that are non-liquid.

The banks won't be able to do this without government support, and the government won't be able to do this without providing answers to the people regarding how they're going to pay for rent, utilities and food. There's no way an appropriate digital currency infrastructure will be ready by this autumn, so we may have more time than this to prepare, however it seems that the 'western' banking cabal are starting to move the regulatory pieces into place with greater rapidity now.

The banks won't be able to do this without government support, and the government won't be able to do this without providing answers to the people regarding how they're going to pay for rent, utilities and food. There's no way an appropriate digital currency infrastructure will be ready by this autumn, so we may have more time than this to prepare
Your guess is as good as mine Ryan, but I just have this inkling we're much further down the timeline than the surface noise suggests. For example, Central Banks rule governments (not the other way round), and its clear from the Blackrock move summer of 2019 that its overt now that they fully rule Central Banks (on behalf of etc, etc) - and so what the Central banks say governments obey - and if they say 'time to crash and we set the rules', then that's what will happen (or maybe just cut them out of the loop all together on a need to know basis). I also don't think we will see a one size fits all crisis but rather a series of large systemic crunches that are lock stepped together over a relatively short time frame once initiated, that will end up making a digital currency connected to internet access and medical identity passes all interlinked. I agree they can't get to digital in just one leap (though I suspect below the surface of the public facing dialogue they are much closer to having the infrastructure in place than is admitted), but there hasn't been this ramp up in narrative energy around supply chain break-downs, food shortages, infrastructure vulnerability to cyber-attack, environmental calamity looming, internet censorship as the necessary norm, etc, etc, just to dilute it all with simply yet another period of COVID based lock-downs. I think they can see that there is enough backlash building that they might lose control of the whole project - so I do suspect a really shocking wild card around cyber-attacks crashing some elements of the financial market that impacts our access to money and which also makes access to food and other utilities problematic, very possible later this year - an event that, to paraphrase Klaus Schwab, will make COVID look a walk in the park.

If this is the plan, then it sounds like a prudent strategy for people to minimise their exposure to fiat savings and store their wealth in precious metals, tangible goods and other forms of assets that are non-liquid

Agreed, I think some investment in precious metals is a very sensible idea but without wishing to seem counterintuitive, I also think some good old fashioned fiat cash literally stuffed under the mattress at home may come in more use short-term, in that if such a scenario as suggested plays out anytime soon, then for a brief but important period good old cash may end up being temporarily king and the only tradable 'commodity'! Just a thought to consider.

@Ryan & @Michael B-C ,

It was a video posted by @IncenDiary in the main and very popular Coronavirus thread where Catherine Austin Fitts summed up very succinctly some of the main intended actions or planned actions approved by the BIS and Reserve Banks.
The latest Highwire episode with Del Bigtree interviewing Catherine Austin Fitts is very interesting; as he is now trying to figure out the reasons behind all of this, in my opinion getting pretty close to what the C's said about remaking the world and she is describing a lot of the financial aspects of what and how they are doing this, where Del has been exposing the medical side of this for a long time. VERY interesting interview from yesterday:
Episode 228 - A Sea Of Lies

@Michael B-C , is spot on regarding the total dependency of governments, not states, governments, of local reserve banks. The bankers have a plan, however, societal activity is far more than money. Billy Gates, long time ago when he was answering to what would he do if he were the president of the United States, was going on about the decentralization. More recently he has been on a land grab to position himself as smart city pioneer, perhaps, but his lifespan will not be long enough to understand that utilities and farming are more that just being two words.

Some time ago I was involved in a community revival non profit project that was triggered by the need to rehabilitate the asbestos dumps in the vicinity of that community. As the dumps were at least 20-30 years old and abandoned and the municipality was disbanded due to nonperformance, we devised a plan complete with value chains for all aspects pertaining to a self sufficient and self sustaining community. State of the art! The main loss (negative consequence) from the projection of the development that appeared in the analysis was political, as people were becoming resilient enough not to depend on district or province administration, hence the voting in of politicians proved itself superfluous. As you can understand the project was successfully canned.

It is indeed scary what is vehiculated in the media, however, I have a reason to remain optimistic because accountants and actuaries have major blind spots. They might coerce cohorts of scientists into supplementing their cognitive gaps and they might spend fortunes in creating computing systems, however, their capacity of process modelling is limited by their own level of power. To give an example to clarify what I mean, I would like to propose an exercise. Look on Google Earth pick a point, zoom in, learn all there is to learn about it, and then go on the ground and look again and see what fits. And that is excluding the people living there.

We live exciting times!

Your guess is as good as mine Ryan, but I just have this inkling we're much further down the timeline than the surface noise suggests. For example, Central Banks rule governments (not the other way round),
Michael B-C, is spot on regarding the total dependency of governments, not states, governments, of local reserve banks.
I'm actually going to disagree with the notion that banks run the world. If you look at the various reports of banker 'suicides', it's pretty clear that the 'aristocracy' of the super-rich are down the rungs of the hierarchy. Bankers are allowed to run their little social engineering programs because it suits the agenda of those at a higher level. If you look at those in the government interfacing with the UFO phenomena, you'll see that it's almost exclusively military, and mostly military intelligence.

To briefly summarise, military intel and the "intelligence community" have numerous death squads, espionage rings and blackmail programs at their disposal that can take out or control any banker. Bankers serve the interests of this group, to whom the description of 'elite' applies much more appropriately than the pusillanimous Shylocks of the monetary world. There is often a struggle for dominance between the bankers and representative government, but it's very rare that representative government brings military intelligence to heel.

Point is, government isn't going to allow bankers to do their 'little reset' without having appropriate preparations in place for the 'PR team' (ie. representative government & mainstream media). If they do, they risk the project failing even further. That's just the way I see it; I could be wrong.

I also think some good old fashioned fiat cash literally stuffed under the mattress at home may come in more use short-term, in that if such a scenario as suggested plays out anytime soon, then for a brief but important period good old cash may end up being temporarily king and the only tradable 'commodity'! Just a thought to consider.
For sure; I was thinking more along the lines of fiat in savings accounts etc. Definitely recommend having a decent supply of cash as one type of physical asset!
[..] I have a reason to remain optimistic because accountants and actuaries have major blind spots. They might coerce cohorts of scientists into supplementing their cognitive gaps and they might spend fortunes in creating computing systems, however, their capacity of process modelling is limited by their own level of power.
Exactly! No private banker, however much an 'evil genius', can match the resources of government military intelligence.

It all depends on who owns who. Ultimately, if you are on the outside, it doesn’t matter who or which group is wielding the power or what type of pecking order there is. That said, the military has generally been a tool to be wielded by kings, presidents and dictators. Someone like Napoleon who was both a general and statesman ultimately was beholden to the Rothschild banks to fund his shenanigans. I suppose there is always some kind of triumvirate in this 3D world in any system of power. But I would not underestimate the power of the purse strings.

I'm actually going to disagree with the notion that banks run the world. If you look at the various reports of banker 'suicides', it's pretty clear that the 'aristocracy' of the super-rich are down the rungs of the hierarchy. Bankers are allowed to run their little social engineering programs because it suits the agenda of those at a higher level. If you look at those in the government interfacing with the UFO phenomena, you'll see that it's almost exclusively military, and mostly military intelligence.

To briefly summarise, military intel and the "intelligence community" have numerous death squads, espionage rings and blackmail programs at their disposal that can take out or control any banker. Bankers serve the interests of this group, to whom the description of 'elite' applies much more appropriately than the pusillanimous Shylocks of the monetary world. There is often a struggle for dominance between the bankers and representative government, but it's very rare that representative government brings military intelligence to heel.

Point is, government isn't going to allow bankers to do their 'little reset' without having appropriate preparations in place for the 'PR team' (ie. representative government & mainstream media). If they do, they risk the project failing even further. That's just the way I see it; I could be wrong.

For sure; I was thinking more along the lines of fiat in savings accounts etc. Definitely recommend having a decent supply of cash as one type of physical asset!

Exactly! No private banker, however much an 'evil genius', can match the resources of government military intelligence.
Hello @Ryan,
Could you have misunderstood banks with bankers in your comment. You talked about suicide of bankers, but the previous comments talked about banks controlling everything which meant people who owns banks...Bankers are only doing their job.

"The billionaire banker serie" although is a fiction book recommended by Laura really opened my eyes to the magnitude of the control over us and the covert up. It rang so true to me.

And I agree with @BHelmet, it won't change much for us if we are on the outside...
It all depends on who owns who. Ultimately, if you are on the outside, it doesn’t matter who or which group is wielding the power or what type of pecking order there is. That said, the military has generally been a tool to be wielded by kings, presidents and dictators. Someone like Napoleon who was both a general and statesman ultimately was beholden to the Rothschild banks to fund his shenanigans. I suppose there is always some kind of triumvirate in this 3D world in any system of power. But I would not underestimate the power of the purse strings.

Hmmm... Bail-ins could be a way for Govt's, BIS, and central banks to cripple and/or destroy crypto stablecoins and likely throw crypto into turmoil for a time or for a long time, since crypto and crypto stablecoins would be competitor to Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC). So bail-ins would likely have multiple purposes toward trying to move to CBDCs.

I think a lot of crypto people are depending on being in a stablecoin and/or crypto to ride out any kind of banking problems and bail-ins.

I'm going to have to think about what happens to stablecoins with this type of drastic measure in terms of Bail-ins. It is likely that I personally wouldn't want to be in any electronic/digital representation of the dollar, such as with a stablecoin (even if the stablecoin is legit and isn't a derivative of the currency or not backed when someone says it is, but has a 1 to 1 digital dollar in the bank, which is audited, backing the stablecoin. That digital dollar in the bank could go poof - its gone - in a bail-in and hamper or destroy the crypto stablecoin that is a representation of that dollar in the bank) or any other major fiat currency related stablecoin.

Bail-ins could be a 'nuclear first strike' on pretty much all digital financial assets, even those outside banks...

But will have to think about it more...

Back
Top Bottom