New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

That's an error in the article. It should say "vaccinated".
Yes, you are right...of course.
The CDC's decision to stop tracking mild and asymptomatic breakthrough cases has influenced some states to follow suit. Eight states—including Ohio, Texas and South Carolina—have since only started collecting data on severe cases, according to state officials polled by Politico. Thirty other states are still collecting information on all breakthrough infections.

The lack of CDC data, combined with a decrease in COVID-19 testing amongst vaccinated people, has left health officials and the public without a complete picture of how the coronavirus continues to affect vaccinated individuals.
Breakthrough cases means cases where covid infection has broken through the vaccine 'protection'. They just wrote it less clear probably to confuse the readers...like me.

The 'traditional' social media platforms are a real pain in the a$$.

Facebook won't allow today's livestream to be embedded elsewhere 'because copyright' on one of the news clips we played.

YT still won't let us upload today's podcast because of last week's 'strike'. Maybe tomorrow...

It's currently uploading to Rumble, but it mightn't be up before we go to bed.

Last week's NewsReal got 6,700 views on Rumble, so that's some good news.

Great show, thanks guys! I couldn't see comments updating in real time and had to refresh the stream page to see new ones without logging in to FB (I have no account there). After a dozen a page refreshes FB stopped letting me in and demanded authorization.
Id don't have a FB account, but I could see the comments coming in. I'm in Germany if that matters. I had to reload severeal times though as well, because FB is a resource hog for low-tech systems and doesn't work sometimes. At some point the login overlay came up as well, which i just 'nuked' (removed) with a firefox extension and kept watching.

Just wondering, can anyone who watched yesterday's show think of any good "shorts" from the show that could be cut and posted on SM etc.?

Depends on what is the goal of those clips. One tip from me would be the part where you discuss the twitter reply about how a totalitarian regime must appear, step by step. It starts on Rumble from 1:12:06 and can be finished either at 1:13:31 with words "...that's how people walk into totalitarianism.." or extended for another minute which is about how governments must present the reasons for new rules not just as necessary but even attractive, likable by society.

Depends on what is the goal of those clips. One tip from me would be the part where you discuss the twitter reply about how a totalitarian regime must appear, step by step. It starts on Rumble from 1:12:06 and can be finished either at 1:13:31 with words "...that's how people walk into totalitarianism.." or extended for another minute which is about how governments must present the reasons for new rules not just as necessary but even attractive, likable by society.

Well, the goal is to present snippets of discourse that make an important or interesting point that can be uploaded and shared on social media as a "short" teaser for the show in general.

Have you heard about restream.io? "Multi-stream to 30+ social platforms at once." Do you have telegram and discord accounts? Otherwise the following I am aware of as alternative platforms:
superu.net
brighteon.com
dlive.tv
pilled.net
thefoxhole.app
d.tube
liveleak.cc
newtube.app
brandnewtube.com
bitchute.com
Watching the show again, but nothing is jumping out at me as being easily shared; otherwise break up the show in chunks like in chapters on DVDs used to, and spread out shorter versions of the show, maybe 5-10 min bits? I'll download the show and see if I can get it into a video editor and jump around to see what would make good bits. It's been a long time....

Have you heard about restream.io? "Multi-stream to 30+ social platforms at once."

I was wondering Joe & Niall, is there some kind of site where you can drop the MP3 and it uploads it to all major podcast platforms? Like iTunes, Spotify, and all the rest. I usually do the lawn-mowing podcast thing and noticed that when I download the MP3 from the browser, it's kind of erratic. I'm sure I can make it work, but convenience is nice, and there are many "lawn-mowers" out there so being on the major podcasts might increase the audience, unless of course these are as trigger-happy as YouTube when it comes to censorship, don't know (I have never looked into that).

I was wondering Joe & Niall, is there some kind of site where you can drop the MP3 and it uploads it to all major podcast platforms? Like iTunes, Spotify, and all the rest. I usually do the lawn-mowing podcast thing and noticed that when I download the MP3 from the browser, it's kind of erratic. I'm sure I can make it work, but convenience is nice, and there are many "lawn-mowers" out there so being on the major podcasts might increase the audience, unless of course these are as trigger-happy as YouTube when it comes to censorship, don't know (I have never looked into that).
I use Apple Podcasts. Just search for "Sott Radio Network" in the Podcasts app or follow this link: ‎„Sott Radio Network“ auf Apple Podcasts

Back
Top Bottom