Not a World War between nations. But a World War between governments and their citizens.

Without the apocalypse looming over our head 24/7 I consider peace and quiet.

That is, even the apocalypse actively unfolding sounds like it could be better than full spectrum interference from psychotic petty tyrants and throngs of hysterical mind-controlled hypochondriacs.

It reminds me of a quote that Vogt found while looking for evidence of a solar flash in ancient aboriginal creation/catastrophe myths. The sentence came back, barely paraphrased, across continents - that 'all false gods die' when the catastrophe hits.

I don't interpret it as an instant win, but rather as - human preoccupations have to come back to reality. Compared to the acceleration going on, that does sound like peace and quiet.

while social media is more similar to methamphetamine (via subversion of the dopamine circuit, training users to move towards extreme positions in a quest for likes and shares).

Very true. I have to admit that I move around a lot on facebook. Mostly because of the groups and because sometimes you can really find people on the same frequency as you.

If there is something that helps me not to fall into that influence of contagious rage, it is when you are a moderator of a group or a forum. From experience when you have the task of moderating other users you also learn to moderate yourself. It is not always like that but it works as a mirror.

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!" 😄
OMG, this is so ridiculous! I live in Colorado and the governor is a Democrat and he's been following the CDC recommendations so here we go again. I always thought Co. was a red state predominately but in the last "election" it went blue, maybe an audit is called for. I live in a smallish town and we're remote from any large populations. Nothing has happened here the entire covid time and nothing (sickness) is happening now. We're a tourist town and business has been booming this summer with people anxious to get out and about after the lock downs. What a heavy blow this will be for the businesses if we have another lock down. It's good to have a 2 week notice if this does happen. There will be another run on the grocery stores and of course toilet paper will go fast. My town is a blue spot in a sea of red so a lot of liberal types that are brainwashed. Crap!:mad:

I know @Bluegazer has had a similar situation with his parents who he lives with and he seems to have navigated it okay thus far in that they've got off his back.

Something I have not mentioned. But the day came (it was a little more than two weeks ago) when I DID have to stand my ground, and although sometimes they mumble (when they think I don't listen to them) that they are worried because I distrust the vaccine... in the last discussion I told them very clearly: ARE YOU GOING TO FORCE ME? And said it with my absolute angry face.

Their response was: ABSOLUTE SILENCE.

My wife and I went to a demo in Switzerland today and there was a good crowd. The organizers said 4000 and I think that was a low figure, because there sure were a lot of people. A small counter demo of Antifa type activists (about 20 people) tried to disrupt it by making some noise and throwing some fire crackers, but it was a minor disturbance and the police was actually on to it straight away which was good to see. After marching through the town (Lucerne/Luzern), the main demo ended up with a number of speeches followed by music. We left after the speeches, but it was nice to see people protesting about vaccination and the taking away of basic rights.

Guys, I think we have to consider what GVB was saying - for sure an increasingly precise kind of variant is being cooked up by these vaccines. I'm thinking we may end up with a situation where 2 things converge - a virus that has perfected its potential to infect and a large population with a reduced immunity (due to the jab). Bring the 2 together and I think you actually have a recipe for a real pandemic? The problem here is the governments will push for precisely the thing that will make the situation worse - more jabs and if indeed you have the death rate shoot up, they'll bring in the super draconian measures to bear on a traumatised population i.e. mandates, military etc.

Things will get worse before they get better?

The problem here is the governments will push for precisely the thing that will make the situation worse - more jabs and if indeed you have the death rate shoot up, they'll bring in the super draconian measures to bear on a traumatised population i.e. mandates, military etc.

Perhaps it will be as in Matthew 24:22? "If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened."

I can only guess, although if we leave aside the biblical gloss, the passage I believe describes the current situation. It speaks of persecution, the rise of craziness etc.

There is the possibility that in previous lifetimes you already experienced “peace and quiet”.

Surely getting to experience the “apocalypse” is a thrilling event if viewed from the perspective that all is lessons. Maybe this time around we’re here to learn at an exponential pace and unfortunately vacation time is over.

I keep thinking if Don Juan was alive today how would he react to all this? I think he’d be performing cartwheels in excitement for all the learning opportunities available to us.
In a certain sense of "learning to stalk", this is really quite incredible - you can just systematically go to store after store after store and screw with the heads of the local mask nazis. It's like a real world video game! You can do proper experimental design and test hypotheses on handling these wackos!

Guys, I think we have to consider what GVB was saying - for sure an increasingly precise kind of variant is being cooked up by these vaccines. I'm thinking we may end up with a situation where 2 things converge - a virus that has perfected its potential to infect and a large population with a reduced immunity (due to the jab). Bring the 2 together and I think you actually have a recipe for a real pandemic? The problem here is the governments will push for precisely the thing that will make the situation worse - more jabs and if indeed you have the death rate shoot up, they'll bring in the super draconian measures to bear on a traumatised population i.e. mandates, military etc.

It's shaping up to be a perfect storm.

1) Per GVB, injections are driving variants.

2) We're already seeing antibody dependent enhancement - the injected have higher levels of virus in their systems when infected.

3) SAGE has started the predictive programming, suggesting ~33% mortality because of "the variants" "recombining", in an attempt to cover up the risk of experimental injections recombining with endogenous retroviruses, as Gaby suggested.

Imagine antibody dependent enhancement at full strength meeting Corona 2. Imagine being barely able to get any oxygen because clot shot #3 jammed up your lungs with blood clots and you catch this bug.

Forget mandates and the military, security forces will simply desert once their departments and divisions start getting sick. You really think they're going to show up, knowing they have a 1/3 chance of dying because they decided to go be thugs?

DCM save us all.

Back
Top Bottom