Summary:

What she says is graphene oxide is in the vaccines but not disclosed as being in the vaccines. It's a highly toxic substance for humans but on top of that, it can be deadly if positively charged. The graphene oxide in the vaccines have neutral charge, for now. If they become positively charged then they'll likely cause severe tissue damage and God knows what else. On top of this, the speculation is this can be used to enable connectivity to an outside source, so we're talking transhuman type stuff here. The lady doesn't think we're there just yet as they are still testing and perfecting this in this live experiment going on.

Do I think the above is true? I think the case for graphene oxide being in the vaccines appears to be quite compelling.

I keep saying it, the jabbed are leading themselves to their own demise whilst thinking they are doing the opposite.

I may be missing something but i can't work out how did she came to the conclusion that vaccines do contain graphene oxide. SINOPEG indeed provides excipients for these vaccines but none of them seems to have any relation to graphene; structure of these particles is known and presented on their website. The company indeed carried some research related to graphene - in the field of nanocomposites which are solid materials, as far as i understand. Rather far from anything that could be seamlessly injected into a living organism. The photos from their graphene research all show brown & black liquids, BTW.

I may be missing something but i can't work out how did she came to the conclusion that vaccines do contain graphene oxide. SINOPEG indeed provides excipients for these vaccines but none of them seems to have any relation to graphene; structure of these particles is known and presented on their website. The company indeed carried some research related to graphene - in the field of nanocomposites which are solid materials, as far as i understand. Rather far from anything that could be seamlessly injected into a living organism. The photos from their graphene research all show brown & black liquids, BTW.
Graphene is an extremely thin, strong, stable, conductive Carbon membrane. I'd guess that small quantities of it might be completely transparent. Diamonds (also made of Carbon but quite thick) are transparent. I don't know anything else about it. Gut feeling is that if present, it can grow/assemble/unfold into a larger structure, like maybe an antenna?

Just watched this as well, and I get the impression it might be misinformation. She mentions a vaccine patent by Moderna, but displays a patent by the Shanghai National Engineering Research Center For Nanotechnology Co, Ltd on the screen.

Notice also that she's a former Pfizer employee but only talks about the Moderna vaccine? And that mention of graphene oxide in patents filed in western countries is specifically absent due to "trade secrets"? And the frequent references to China during the lipid particles discussion? And the emotionally-charged language about depopulation and sterilisation? It looks to me a bit like another "blame China" vector by conservatives that aren't thinking this through critically enough.

The Stew Peters video alone wasn’t what ticked my boxes - albeit did feel very interesting in what was discussed there (I am a bit allergic to the sensationalism in Stew Peters voice, though). Karen Kingston made startling connections to company secrets, undeclared presence of graphene oxide and patents related connected with covid vaccines as well pointing out the violations of laws.

Her background at Pfizer … I wasn’t sure about, if that is a good or bad thing. I thought of Dr Michael Yeadon who was at the top of Pfizer…also a background at the same company, but seem to support the good guys now, warning humanity of the vaccines.

The question is, who is Karen Kingston really in all this, and what is her true orientation in this plandemic ? How long has she been critical in the past ?

• •

It was the combination of Stew Peters video with the video from La Quinta Columna: examining the contents of both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines under the electron microscope as well in visible light - where images showed that it was filled with Graphene oxide sheets.

In visible light they looked like transparent (!) wet cotton sheets. But under the electron microscope the uncanny structures of what is known as graphene oxide where clearly shown and compared with already known images in literature.

La Quinta Columna released this as a pre-report, and will publish the final report once they analyzed the contents of the AstraZeneca vaccine as well (which they are working on right now)

So, both videos together made me feel that there was an increased compelling case for the presence of graphene oxide in several covid vaccines. Plus what is attached to the graphene oxide in terms of characteristics, patents and microbiology.

But I still need to find that particular la Quinta Columna video in Spanish or english on a common video platform in order to link to it. (I have not found it yet)

A friend of ours, sent me the link to La Quinta Columna’s spanish homepage. The funny thing was, that i never had mentioned them for her…

And just like that

I became a ''Vegan''

bjorn, ask the authorities to update your QR code, as yours is clearly "branching" out. The authorities can't handle the "roots" of truth. :-D

I found a PDF file linked to that page MICROSCOPIA_DE_VIAL_CORMINATY_DR_CAMPRA_FIRMA_E_1_fusionado.pdf (beware of the pesky popups that would want to install something on your computer).

Here is some Google translation of a few pages
RESULTS: DESCRIPTION OF THE TEM IMAGES OF THE RD1 PROBLEM SAMPLE The TEM images of the RD1 sample in general SHOW A HIGH SIMILARITY with graphene oxide images from literature obtained by the same TEM technique, with magnifications Similar. An intricate matrix or mesh of translucent flexible sheets can be seen folded on themselves, with mixture of darker multilayer and monolayer agglomerations not folded of lighter color. Darker linear areas appear due to overlap local sheet arrangement and the local arrangement of individual sheets parallel to the electron beam. After the mesh, a high density of clear rounded and elliptical shapes appears without identify, possibly corresponding to holes generated by mechanical forcing of the mesh during treatment. We show here 3 images with progressive magnification:

graphene1.JPG

Important NOTE: For a definitive IDENTIFICATION of GRAPHENE by TEM, it is necessary to complement the observation with structural characterization by obtaining by EDS of a Characteristic ELECTRON DIFRACTION PATTERN (such as the figure b shown below). The pattern corresponding to graphite or graphene exhibits a hexagonal symmetry, and generally has several concentric hexagons. It has not been possible at the moment obtain this pattern due to the shortage of sample available for your processing, and the chaotic arrangement and density of folds:

graphene2.JPG

My GP had a sign taped on the front door of her office building - at the beginning of this mass insanity - that "if you are not sick do NOT wear masks.." Same was stuck at the entrance of our grocery market.

Sweden spring summer 2020

I remember last year, during the first wave of the Plandemic in Sweden, that the wearing of masks of if you were not sick, was not recommended (because science did not support to help against virus particles. Instead it was our media who pushed the masks, giving pro-mask people a lot of spot light in their articles. :rolleyes:

Then towards winter 2020/21, it all turned around and went south. Strong Mask recommendations. And many wore one.

Today

We don’t have the same outspoken mask recommendations any longer (since July 2021), but there is a strong residual “left over” reminding you of what otherwise would be a nothingburger. I would say 15% are still wearing masks in the subway. Through loudspeakers we still get constantly reminded of social distance. :umm:

At the Swedish Authorities you meet english and swedish written announcements on their windows and inside (we were there yesterday morning): While the swedish version clearly states wearing mask is not necessary, the english version sounded in my ears like “you should wear masks when entering”. Both staff as well guards, all wore masks - and you could see those transparent dividers everywhere. We still got them in our subway staffroom, too. Even most stores have them.

When the official mask recommendations where retracted a month ago, the first thing i did when arriving at the door of our staffroom - was to rip that bloody written mask “mandate” off the door ! :-P

Enough is enough.

I totally agree...HOWEVER...

The "China did it" narrative favors and implies the "Fauci is a crook and sleeze bag for funding Wuhan" and "Covid is potentially a dangerous bio-weapon" and "the vaccine is ALSO potentially a bio-weapon too" narratives which all undermine the control narrative.

Still an exploding clown car but with some added fun of the narratives all coming unravelled with more people waking up.
Haven't watched the Stew Peters interview yet, so I'll sidestep the discussion related to that here and simply clarfify what I meant here - because I agree with you, and that was kind of my point.

Except I'm not American, so I try to find ways to say it that underline it's not all about Fauci and NIAID and Ecohealth Alliance, it's not only about the US manipulating China either. In Canada, for instance, sure, 'China' allegedly 'stole' samples more recently, but that was years after we integrated them in University of Toronto research teams either way. Mid-2010s, it looked like the more Europe tried to legislate the more telling bioethics violations, the more Canada accelerated Chinese integration into its biomedical research in an attempt to transfer its expertise and continue the projects.

It's weird. Maybe it's because I was living abroad at the time, and I had all the time to check on it - yet it's not like I ever paid special attention to bioethics or advanced genetic research, just from reading a few aggregators from NaturalNews to Slashdot had enough articles here and there to put A and B together. I don't feel guilty, but I felt that my country was responsible for whatever would come of it. And I'm sure that many Europeans of different nationalities might feel the same, because they were doing the same a few years earlier and also sending some of their experts to Canada and China. It wasn't a brain drain, it was a brain exodus.

That's why I try to avoid putting blame on a nation. I don't see how 'China did it' helps when the reality is that 'we' did it, psychopaths in charge and experts with academic blinders across the globe have been working on the building blocks of this for decades.

Imo, humanity's hubris and psychopathy did this. Does it help to say otherwise?

That's why I think it was misinformation, not disinformation. She wouldn't be the first educated professional to put the pieces together incorrectly.
Not sure i follow you here. My point is she was trying hard to stick to the factual information and avoid speculation.
Do we know that for sure? So far, it seems like China has been the victim throughout all of this, and now the US is trying to make them the patsy now that information is coming to light about the man-made origins of Sars-CoV-2.
Think transnational. All national government are mere puppets in all this. China however seems to be the biggest player in NWO design.
They hatched social credit system which they now try to impose in other countries. And don’t forget - their “dealing with the pandemic” became a blue print for the rest of the world.

The TV is dangerous or there is a 'blanket of conformance slowly being pulled over'?

We have recently reinstated the TV because of the Olympic Games. The secondary effect is that my husband, type I diabetic has started to chirp about having the 'vaccine'. At the same time, my daughter in Italy is chirping about the restrictions for the Non Vaxxed. Blast it all I even find myself in the situation to shake my 'Thinker' that is seemingly not that alert anymore vis-a-vis the Vaxing.

Has anyone experienced that?

The TV is dangerous or there is a 'blanket of conformance slowly being pulled over'?

We have recently reinstated the TV because of the Olympic Games. The secondary effect is that my husband, type I diabetic has started to chirp about having the 'vaccine'. At the same time, my daughter in Italy is chirping about the restrictions for the Non Vaxxed. Blast it all I even find myself in the situation to shake my 'Thinker' that is seemingly not that alert anymore vis-a-vis the Vaxing.

Has anyone experienced that?

It would not be strange at all. I don't watch TV. It's been years since I've paid attention to any of the programs that used to be my usual channels.

My parents on the other hand watch almost 24/7 the same news channel...literally addicted to that channel. Of course sometimes they get tired and turn on netflix....

Anyway and using the lingo: They have their brains made into tapioca. All day long it's covid this, covid that... dead dead dead.

Then you have how they applaud like trained seals the actual government, following an ideology that even they do not understand, and to top it off this ideology usurped the bases of the political party which it clearly establishes: Neither right nor left. (the party is not of the center, it has its own political philosophy).

I don't really know why it doesn't affect me. I want to believe it's because as the C's say: Knowledge protects.

So I received my first unsolicited phone call from the NHS to discuss why I haven't taken myself to receive my government recommended clotshot 🤷. As if that wasn't enough, these bastards are now messaging me about the flu shot too. I mean, why don't they just ask me to go jump off a cliff? 🙄

As if that wasn't enough, my mother also informed me my father has been recruited to influence his acquaintances to get the jab. My father is quickly turning into a shell of a human - don't know what else to say.

And then I had a person who I used to know message me saying they were in town and wanted to have a catch up. This is one of those people who you were ultimately grateful you met as it resulted in you learning some very tough lessons but you are also glad once they exited your life. I thought about it and I'm not going to reintroduce such a person back into my life.

Anyways, so I'm feeling I need to be somewhat careful as I don't take the above 3 things as a coincidence.

Just wanted to cross-post this here in case some people missed it. Love it!

Thanks very much for the session, Chateau Crew! Really interesting!

This actually gave me an idea. What if we created some memes based on the romance novel covers and shared them around social media? I did a quick bit of searching and created the following examples. Enjoy! 😂

View attachment 47319

View attachment 47321

Please be careful Sottreader (and everyone else!) and I wish you luck! For what it's worth I'm finding spinning and EE really helpful right now not sure why but the two seem to relax me and I've even had a couple of 'zone outs' during PotS and I've 'come to' feeling a profound sense of relief.

The pressure is certainly ramping up in the UK. That said, I'm jealous Sottreader as I get an unsolicited phone call from my doctor's surgery every week and this week it was twice so be aware they will become a real pain real fast! My husband is back with his bullying (I'm currently getting the silent treatment from him) and I've been called mentally ill for refusing the second (kill) shot. Fun times :barf:

I finally got a copy of Castaneda's Fire From Within and I'm really looking forward to reading that once I've finished the Dark romance novels (which I'm not enjoying but I realise they are helpful in an education sense). Laura is right we need to become impeccable warriors to make it through these times.

I'm trying to build up a life. But they are planning to start a World War.

At some point, people will have no other choice to fight back. I guess the Earth Changes at some point will turn the tide in our favor. Hopefully, we will win this war quickly. If not, it's going to be a real bummer. I'm trying to build a life I look forward to.

Personally speaking, I don't think it is likely that they want, need or plan to start a World War.

Exactly. Let's get this over with. Imagine the peace and quiet after.

Well, if "everything is lessons" I have a hard time believing that it will get much "easier" ,"quiter" or more "peacful" anytime soon. It depends on how you look at it though I guess. Yes, the C's said that things will get "better" but I'm not pinning my hopes on it since the question is from what perspective "better" should be interpreted. If anything, I would expect that things won't get easier in 3D (or possibly, for some, in 4D) but quite the contrary, because "there is no free lunch". If you go with the "all is a giant school" analogy, then surely the lessons on 3D should at least theoretically be easier compared to those in the next higher class above, namely 4D.

Back
Top Bottom