Session 17 July 2021

The story of El Alamo and its aftermath is a lesson in how hubris and ineptitude cause narcissists "to shoot themselves in the foot over and over again" and unnecessary deaths.

One wonders what insane Biden will do nowadays.

According to his Psychological Profile, mexican president and general Antonio de Santa Anna had a narcissistic personality.

f960x540-313940_388015_0.jpg

He ruled Mexico 11 times and proclaimed himself "His Serene Highness" and "Grand Master of the Order of Guadalupe". When Santa Anna lost a leg in the war against France, he ordered that his limb were buried in the garden of Maga de Calvo, his favorite hacienda in Veracruz, accompanied by a religious ceremony and with all the military honors. Santa Anna's leg was, so to speak, a national hero¡¡¡

He took part in actions to defend the country, but one wonders if this was not done to enhance his narcissistic personality and be recognized as a hero, of returning to power every time he calculated that he could have a military success or political elevation.

Self-sabotage, close to or immediate to success, is what we see in the Texas war.
Santa Anna wins at the Alamo, but loses in San Jacinto, he has the US army on the verge of defeat in La Angostura, but withdraws, It is pertinent to mention the effect that unconscious guilt can have on the narcissist. This shows ambiguity, triumph and self-destruction.

For the general and president of Mexico, Antonio López de Santa Anna, the revolts in Texas were nothing more than a problem of "mexican rioters" so he left behind a large part of his forces. There was a lot of arrogance in the general. Every decision by Santa Anna was reckless.

The texan rebel army was fleeing outnumbered but the further it went into Texas land the more American assistance it gained. To this circumstance the mexican army had to add that Santa Anna did not know the terrain as well as the enemy, it lacked provisions and his troops were divided.

In the battle of San Jacinto, Santa Anna made the most serious mistake by ordering the reinforcements to eat and sleep in what was intended to be a short nap and which ended up being a marathon in honor of Morpheus. Thanks to Santa Anna's poor strategy, the reinforcements that arrived at nine in the morning were exhausted. At 4.30 p.m. they were still sleeping, which came as a surprise to the Texans when they entered enemy lines without encountering any opposition.

That day, 500 mexicans were massacred and 600 were taken prisoner, including Santa Anna and his cadre of officers. The president of Mexico was imprisoned for seven months and was sent to Washington D.C. to deal directly with US President Andrew Jackson as a prisoner of war.

Back in Mexico, Santa Anna blamed the others, the loafers who fell asleep.

:headbash:

When Santa Anna lost a leg in the war against France, he ordered that his limb were buried in the garden of Maga de Calvo, his favorite hacienda in Veracruz, accompanied by a religious ceremony and with all the military honors....
Nice information find. FYI, though, I'm assuming Santa Anna was Catholic; even in my lifetime, if Catholic, directives were given to bury limbs in blessed ground....short of them being very diseased.

Nice information find. FYI, though, I'm assuming Santa Anna was Catholic; even in my lifetime, if Catholic, directives were given to bury limbs in blessed ground....short of them being very diseased.
Yep. Santa Anna was catholic. In fact is believed that the Order of Guadalupe had its roots in the Guadalupes a secret society of the socioeconomic catholic elite of the capital of New Spain that decisively helped the New Spain insurgency.

The Guadalupes were individuals of the New Spanish elite such as lawyers, ecclesiastics and nobles (men and women) who were interested above all in the political embers that were opening at that time, which could allow them to participate in decision-making.

Seem like the lizzies try to do the trick again. In the past the Cs talked about the use of light waves (strange waves?)to cancel DNA sectors.

Seems like the Mark of Cain all over again¡¡¡

The unvaxxed are the Abel...or the able.

Just read the commets on Twitter. The vaxxed people seems very jealous
It is curious that graphene oxide, found in vaccines, are carbon atoms packed into contiguous hexagons. Could you interact with this seemingly important enzyme?

Hi iamthatis. I was thinking more along the line of survival skills( which I have zero!). I’ve a little extra food, some silver and cash, it won’t last long but better than nothing. Maybe I was being a little dramatic when I said “woefully unprepared “. Also we have this forum, which is priceless. Thanks.

Hi @Matty F,

I am in pretty much the same situation. Have you ever tried to thought through what do you mean when you say "survival skills'?

I would recommend Dave Canterbury as a source for self-reliant mentality. He also has a book "Bushcraft 101" which covers survival basics.

You can organize the essentials based on the Five Cs of Survivability. Within these five base elements are all the tools and knowledge you need to be prepared for emergencies as well as to become independent of the trappings of the urban jungle. These items are the hardest to reproduce from natural material, take the largest amount of skill to reproduce, and control the conditions that most directly affect your body's core temperature. (They can also be used to process raw items to help control your body's core temperature.) These items, along with your ability to dress for the current conditions and knowledge of the natural world, make it easy to pack a light kit and enjoy your time "afoot".
The Five C's are :
1. Cutting tools to manufacture needed items and process food
2. Cover elements to create a micro-climate of protection from the elements
3. Combustion devices for creating the fires needed not only to preserve and cook food, but also to make medicines and provide needed warmth.
4. Containers to carry water over distances or to protect collected food sources
5. Cordages for bindings and lashing

It is mostly about living in the wilderness. But you can always adapt it to your own conditions.

I hope that helps.

Military is not police even if the police have been militarized in every way via tactics/equipment. It's already getting ugly in Europe/Australia with just the police. How soon will the military be brought in - not counting Israel of course.
It reminds me of the words from one C0ViD related video (not literally): "When government orders army to act within a country, it shows that the citizens of this country became its enemies"

Thank you very much for this last session...I had been waiting for it for a few days and looking for it in the forum....
In my opinion, "The Alamo" in the current situation is represented by those who have died and those who will die or will be seriously affected by vaccines.
As of June 2021,358,379 adverse events have been reported in the U.S.,including 5,993 deaths and 29,871 serious injuries.
In Europe, although data is only available for 27 of the 50 European countries, there have been 15,472 deaths and 1,509,266 injuries (half of them serious).
And then there is the rest of the world for which, for the moment, we do not seem to have data.
The trick is that these data do not appear in the ordinary media, people only learn about the melodrama of coronavirus that has a miserable 0.15% mortality rate, very similar to the seasonal flu of all life that...by chance since 2020 has disappeared by magic!
It hurts me a lot to see how people are being deceived but there comes a time when I have to stop my mind and think: others have hands,internet access and intelligence like me to inform themselves,if they don't they will have to assume the responsibilities.
And,depending on the situation,I can't even dare to say my opinion,because the reactions can be violent.
It is very clear to me that respect for free will is more sacred than ever at this time.
I am glad to have a space here where I can freely share my views and opinions.
Thanks again

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Grazie mille per quest'ultima sessione...la stavo aspettando da qualche giorno e la cercavo nel forum....
Secondo me, "L'Alamo" nella situazione attuale è rappresentato da coloro che sono morti e da coloro che moriranno o saranno gravemente colpiti dai vaccini.
A partire da giugno 2021, 358.379 eventi avversi sono stati segnalati negli Stati Uniti, compresi 5.993 decessi e 29.871 lesioni gravi.
In Europa, anche se i dati sono disponibili solo per 27 dei 50 paesi europei, ci sono stati 15.472 morti e 1.509.266 feriti (la metà dei quali gravi).
E poi c'è il resto del mondo per il quale non sembra che abbiamo dati al momento.
Il trucco è che questi dati non appaiono nei media ordinari, la gente sente solo il melodramma del coronavirus che ha un misero 0,15% di mortalità, molto simile all'influenza stagionale che... per caso dal 2020 è magicamente scomparsa!
Mi fa molto male vedere come la gente viene ingannata ma arriva un momento in cui devo fermare la mia mente e pensare: gli altri hanno mani, accesso a internet e intelligenza come me per informarsi, se non lo fanno dovranno assumersi la responsabilità.
E, a seconda della situazione, non posso nemmeno osare dire la mia opinione, perché le reazioni possono essere violente.
Mi è molto chiaro che il rispetto del libero arbitrio è più sacro che mai in questo momento.
Sono felice di avere un posto qui dove posso condividere liberamente i miei punti di vista e le mie opinioni.
Grazie ancora

Tradotto con www.DeepL.com/Translator (versione gratuita)

Muchas gracias por esta ultima sesión...llevaba unos dias esperándola y buscándola en el forum...
En mi opinión,"El Alamo" en la situación actual está representado por los que han muerto y los que morirán o estarán gravemente afectados por las vacunas.
Hasta junio de 2021,en EE.UU. se han registrado 358.379 eventos adversos,incluidas 5.993 muertes y 29.871 lesiones graves.
En Europa,aunque solo se tienen datos de 27 de los 50 paises europeos, se han registrado 15.472 muertes y 1.509.266 lesiones(la mitad graves)
Y luego está el resto del mundo del que,de momento no parece que tengamos datos.
El truco está en que estos datos no salen en los medios ordinarios,la gente solo se entera del melodrama de coronavirus que cuenta con un miserable 0,15% indice de mortalidad,muy parecido a la gripe estacional de toda la vida que...por casualidad desde el 2020 ha desaparecido por arte de magia!
Me duele mucho ver como se está engañando a la gente pero llega un momento en que tengo que parar la mente y pensar: los demás tienen manos,acceso a internet e inteligencia como yo para informarse,si no lo hacen tendrán que asumir las responsabilidades.
Y,según en que situaciones,no puedo atreverme a decir ni siquiera mi opinión,porqué las reacciones pueden ser violentas.
Está muy claro para mi que el respeto del libre arbedrio es más sagrado que nunca en estos momentos.
Me alegro de tener un spacio aqui donde poder compartir libremente puntos de vista y opiniones.
Gracias otra vez

I know people who has post vaccine effects but I don’t see how they make it into any official records. One had a temperature of 104 for a week with no other symptoms. The doctor has no idea if it was related to the vaccine and it wasn’t covid (she already had covid after her 1st vaccine dose). So lots of people will experience messed up side effects and no one is reporting them as vaccine caused because they just don’t know. I suspect the unreported issues far exceed those officially reported and documented. Of all coworkers who had the vaccine, most of them had side effects enough to warrant a few days off from work. We just officially returned to the office this week and out of 20 or so people in that office, it’s only myself and one other lady who have to wear masks because we didn’t get the jab. We are looked at as pariahs right now. Job isn’t trying to mandate it yet but I can see it happening in the future.

As of June 11, 2021, the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) had recorded 358,379 adverse events, including 5,993 deaths and 29,871 serious injuries.
The European Union's database on adverse reactions to vaccines, called EudraVigilance, had reported 1,509,266 injuries, including 15,472 deaths as of June 19, 2021.

Surely many cases do not come to light, because doctors and medical staff want to keep their jobs and will not encourage anyone to report...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

A partire dall'11 giugno 2021, il Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) statunitense ha registrato 358.379 eventi avversi, tra cui 5.993 decessi e 29.871 lesioni gravi.
Il database dell'Unione Europea sulle reazioni avverse ai vaccini, chiamato EudraVigilance, aveva riportato 1.509.266 lesioni, compresi 15.472 decessi a partire dal 19 giugno 2021.

Sicuramente molti casi non vengono alla luce, perché i medici e gli operatori sanitari vogliono mantenere il loro lavoro e non incoraggeranno nessuno a denunciarli...

Hasta el 11 de junio de 2021, el Sistema de Notificación de Acontecimientos Adversos a las Vacunas (VAERS) de EE.UU. había registrado 358.379 acontecimientos adversos, incluidas 5.993 muertes y 29.871 lesiones graves.
En la base de datos de la Unión Europea sobre reacciones adversas a las vacunas, denominada EudraVigilance, se habían notificado 1.509.266 lesiones, incluidas 15.472 muertes hasta el 19 de junio de 2021.

Seguramente muchos casos no salen a la luz,porqué los medicos y el personal sanitario quieren conservar su puesto de trabajo y no animarán a nadie a denunciar...

Maybe aimarok was referring to what the Cs said:
Yes, I see it as an analogy of two boxers entering the ring. The playing field, (the ring) is level for both. But if one has trained and prepared, and the other has not, then it will not be an even match. Even though the playing field itself is level.

So I see it as, we will be moving to a level playing field, but if we have not gathered knowledge, (and acted on that knowledge), and done the work on ourselves, then we will not fare well against those of negative persuasion in that realm.

At least, that is how I interpreted the remark by the C's.

Yes, I see it as an analogy of two boxers entering the ring. The playing field, (the ring) is level for both. But if one has trained and prepared, and the other has not, then it will not be an even match. Even though the playing field itself is level.

So I see it as, we will be moving to a level playing field, but if we have not gathered knowledge, (and acted on that knowledge), and done the work on ourselves, then we will not fare well against those of negative persuasion in that realm.

Gotta remember they they also said that existing 4D STO and STS forces will both be seen. So I’m guessing instead of it being something like Native Americans vs Europeans (both on 3rd density but quite different in power), it may be more like Native Americans + powerful allies vs Europeans. We will be the new kids on the block, but perhaps with allies.

On the other hand, perhaps 4D STS aren’t interested in giving us a “join or die” ultimatum - they know that this isn’t an effective way to control anyone or gain useful allies unless you want to be stabbed at the first opportunity. They want us to come willingly by selling on their cause and their lies. And if we don’t buy it, there’s nothing else here for them. Probably killing us would be a waste of energy and potentially a massive Karmic hit for them if there’s all they have left to do. I think the C’s would mention it too if that was our fate as fledgling 4D STO in our first week on the job lol. So yeah I think we will be ok as long as we don’t fall for their tricks and persuasion.

I know people who has post vaccine effects but I don’t see how they make it into any official records. One had a temperature of 104 for a week with no other symptoms. The doctor has no idea if it was related to the vaccine and it wasn’t covid (she already had covid after her 1st vaccine dose). So lots of people will experience messed up side effects and no one is reporting them as vaccine caused because they just don’t know. I suspect the unreported issues far exceed those officially reported and documented. Of all coworkers who had the vaccine, most of them had side effects enough to warrant a few days off from work. We just officially returned to the office this week and out of 20 or so people in that office, it’s only myself and one other lady who have to wear masks because we didn’t get the jab. We are looked at as pariahs right now. Job isn’t trying to mandate it yet but I can see it happening in the future.
Stay strong. I'm having to withstand some ridicule and finger pointing but it's only fueling me in knowing I'm standing for my soul and exercising faith. It's the stuff of movies. #seethebrightside #rememberDonJuan #pettytyrantsarefuelforthesoul

Gotta remember they they also said that existing 4D STO and STS forces will both be seen. So I’m guessing instead of it being something like Native Americans vs Europeans (both on 3rd density but quite different in power), it may be more like Native Americans + powerful allies vs Europeans. We will be the new kids on the block, but perhaps with allies.

On the other hand, perhaps 4D STS aren’t interested in giving us a “join or die” ultimatum - they know that this isn’t an effective way to control anyone or gain useful allies unless you want to be stabbed at the first opportunity. They want us to come willingly by selling on their cause and their lies. And if we don’t buy it, there’s nothing else here for them. Probably killing us would be a waste of energy and potentially a massive Karmic hit for them if there’s all they have left to do. I think the C’s would mention it too if that was our fate as fledgling 4D STO in our first week on the job lol. So yeah I think we will be ok as long as we don’t fall for their tricks and persuasion.
I think our choices and display of strength and fortitude will gravitate us towards where we need to be. We have been training and preparing for this moment all our lives. It's time to use what we've learned and walk the walk.

I think faith will play a huge role and also just standing strong and maintaining composure.

Think of it in cosmic terms. Allow those who will save us a chance to get to us. We must show strength through our choices and alignment with that which we hope comes to represent our future.

One thing that keeps tapping me on the shoulder is. Why like this? If they wanted to cull the herd, that would be easy enough. It would be easy to cull whatever percentage of the herd they would like, then just mop up. But they don’t.

The C’s have said their technology is so advanced it makes ours look like Neanderthals. I can think of a few ways they could perform the culling surreptitiously and get away with it, and I’m just a 3D neanderthal. But they are very specifically producing and environment where the victim is alleviated of their free will (if they had any to begin with) and choosing/signing voluntarily to accept lies. The whole signing thing reminds me of the stories throughout our histories of the contract with the Devil. Or Pinocchio’s signing with Stromboli.

I’m going out on a short limb here and say that the obvious STS feeding that is being produced is secondary (a byproduct) to the sorting out and separating of the ones that will willingly accept the lie, and those who are not able to do so. Transhumanism, great reset, cashless society, perhaps all on the back burning compared to the separation issue.

The first group that went was the non-thinkers, then the mildly-coerced group; do you want to fly, have a hamburger, a gift card, a chance at a million dollars? Now it’s a threat to life and limb. Job, food home etc. I expect that very soon they will have reached it. The line. Here, is our compliant group that have signed-on, and there are the refuseniks. Maybe that is what this stage is all about…the separation.

The 3D human part of the PTB seem to be frustrated with having to get the willing agreement, they would much rather just send out the army, but the fact that, thus far, they haven’t, leads me to believe the 4D part of the PTB, (and or those with spiritual/karmic understanding) must have the free will component or no deal.

I am not saying that anyone who has taken the shot is lost. I’m saying there is a separation happening of the willing and the unwilling. Maybe better said: the stupid-willing, the coerced-willing and the un-willing. And thus far there has been this big technicality of willingness, and agreement, and signing.

Last edited:

What training and preparation would you think a 3D STS would have? STS would have hierarchal control, but STO would have networking.
Sharing thoughts would enhance networking and sharing information. This transition is where those of us who have prepared will be of assistance.

Back
Top Bottom