This is clearly a govt. psy-op to instill fear in Australians.

They've already started that, this is just to increase it. Not that it's working on some people. I think it's worked on all the ones that it will work on so far, and those authoritarians who absolutely love the vicarious power that governments have given to them to 'police' the lockdown - sign ins and QR code scans.

There next step is authoritarianism which is to force their jabs and their lockdowns on people. They've succeeded with the lockdowns so far (Victoria is about to go into it's 5th lockdown and it's going to be worse than the previous ones because everyone here has been judiciously 'scanning in' with their QR codes and smart phones). If you get caught in a tier 1 case exposure, you have to quarantine yourself for 14 days. And, they can check up on you. When it comes to large shopping centres and sports stadiums that's A LOT of people. Those people don't seem to realise how eagerly they walked right into that.

There is a lot of resistance to mandatory vaccines now. The most obvious reason is that it didn't stop the Delta variant - may even have created it. Australia has 3 months on top of what the Northern Hemisphere had before they started their 'vaccine' rollout - i.e. in March, not January. I guess that means that they have to 'lock down' things pretty tight just to keep control of the situation. People are going to start waking up to this scheme shortly. I think any government hopes that it occurs AFTER they have total and absolute control over everyone and they can force the issue.

I don't know where to put this exactly, there's several vaccine threads. It's just so idiotic: I mean I already thought it was stupid that the vaccinated folks were worried about the unvaccinated folks who didn't have the.. measles vaccines, the flu vaccines, any vaccines, this vaccine or the other vaccine, that somehow the unvaccinated violate their sanctity; honestly, if their vaccines work, obviously they shouldn't be scared of the unvaccinated... they should laugh at us, they should laugh at the unvaccinated and say oh watch them die hahaha but why are the vaccinated people so scared of the unvaxed, if their vaccines work??? and this has been true for decades. But now this has gone too far. My wife is leaving a job, but part of one of the last announcements from the CEO is how dangerous the unvaccinated people are. The unvaccinated at putting people at risk. Do their vaccines not work... do they think their vaccines don't work... or do they just not understand what the definition of a vaccine is or should be, are they that f****** stupid? I just don't get it. If vaccines work so well why are they so scared of the unvaxed? "oh we're going to get sick, we're going to die," they're saying; like it's a risk to the vaccinated, guess the vaccine didn't work, but covid has a 99.7 or 99.8% survival rate naturally, so what is this great fear they speak of? I just don't get it. Her CEO is talking about how dangerous being unvaccinated is and clearly this woman is probably off her rocker or bought the Kool-Aid or is a sociopath or whatever, I don't know but why push this s*** on people? it's mind blowing... End rant. Sorry it just bugs the crap out of me. I still see people walking around with double masks and I just don't get it and I really don't want to guess I don't want to get what they have :-)
I think it's a lesson in hysteria. The irony is, the vaccinated are in more danger (and more dangerous) to/than the un-vaccinated. The sad part about it, is that only relatively instant negative vaccine reactions are going to exposed as dangerous. The medium to long term negative effects will be ignored as 'coincidence', or treated as a premorbid condition. This will encourage more people to take the 'death jab'. Saying 'see nothing happened to me'. My response to that would be 'how do you know, and.... yet'.

So while the MSM are calling it mandatory, govt is admitting so far that there's some wiggle room there. That could be why scanning the code isn't being enforced yet.
They are getting the 'checkpoint charlies' to enforce it. Businesses have people on the door and inside restaurants etc who 'make' you do it. That's why I have a 'dumb phone' and give a dodgy phone number if I am refused entrance.

The problem is, they have removed all the lawyers who could challenge this in court. Any of them who look to be getting a following in order to be able to do something about it, get their licence to practice pulled. That's why there's been no legal response to this travesty. The legal system is pretty corrupt and will ALWAYS do what the government/s wants.

I have been thinking alot on the why (and so have alot of us on this forum!) Why is this all happening and why are 'they' so keen for vaccines, lockdowns etc. I had a thought that maybe those PTB that we never see and who are secretly in change - the consortium guys who seem to bully all the world leaders and even Putin into doing what they want - are trying to get their frequency to a 95% STS level so that they (and only they) can transition to 4D to escape the earth changes here in 3D and literally everything else on Earth and all of us are being used as sacrifices to get there. I know, it was a random thought but I thought I would share.

I have been thinking alot on the why (and so have alot of us on this forum!) Why is this all happening and why are 'they' so keen for vaccines, lockdowns etc. I had a thought that maybe those PTB that we never see and who are secretly in change - the consortium guys who seem to bully all the world leaders and even Putin into doing what they want - are trying to get their frequency to a 95% STS level so that they (and only they) can transition to 4D to escape the earth changes here in 3D and literally everything else on Earth and all of us are being used as sacrifices to get there. I know, it was a random thought but I thought I would share.

That could be a good reason. I look at someone like Fauci and I think he's someone who fits that mould. He's definitely getting very close to that polarisation when you take the entirety of what he's done and his seemingly invincible nature - he's almost worshipped. Another weird thing about Fauci, he's 80 yet he doesn't look 80. How so?

Also have you noticed how at the forefront of this agenda are some really old people? For example Klaus Schwab, Fauci, Biden etc. Heck add Blair, Gates and those too. A part of me is wondering if there's some sacrificial thing going on whereby these people are also looking for a sort of physical immortality? That or there's deep hatred for life now that they've had there's - they are now hellbent to destroy life so that when they die, the world dies with them too?

I think the people running this show are quite evil and they have no moral constraints. It is hard to see how we get out of this without them essentially ushering in the apocalypse.

Also I'm now pretty certain the general notion of the apocalypse isn't hogwash. It's getting hard not to think about the vaccine or jab passport not being the mark of the beast. Also I think there was a passage about how the situation may end up being worse than dying and I can't help but think that this may relate to vaccine side effects and how for a good few, it's going to turn their bodies into something that offers constant and unrelenting torment.

A hatred for life. That's an insightful way of putting it and I agree. I'm reminded of Oppenheimer's quote from the Bhagavad Gita 'I am become death the destroyer of worlds' perhaps that's the 'price' for 3D STS to transition to 4D STS. (Maybe that's why Kantek went boom wasn't it caused by it's inhabitants what became of the people who caused that?) I'm not saying they will destroy the earth, but I do think the killing of life and causing of great suffering is part of the plan.

Also I'm now pretty certain the general notion of the apocalypse isn't hogwash. It's getting hard not to think about the vaccine or jab passport not being the mark of the beast. Also I think there was a passage about how the situation may end up being worse than dying and I can't help but think that this may relate to vaccine side effects and how for a good few, it's going to turn their bodies into something that offers constant and unrelenting torment

Oh no please don't say that... I've had that first evil shot and I'm still upset about it and will always be. But life is lessons and I guess I have a hard lesson to learn now.

They may be hoping that either the majority are dead / maimed or fully controllable in future so it doesn't matter what they do in the short term.

Random question: Do we think there will be a "democratic" country that will deny unjabbed people the right to vote? Imagine that... I wouldn't be surprised. 😅
In some "democratic" countries, it doesn't matter if you vote, they just cheat, anyway. Um, like you know who, for example. In fact, "they" used the "Pandemic" in order to do so (mail in votes which could have been from anyone, even if they were dead).

Oh no please don't say that... I've had that first evil shot and I'm still upset about it and will always be. But life is lessons and I guess I have a hard lesson to learn now.
I think you'll be fine @Jebra 🙂 but do monitor your ongoing health over the next couple of months.

I don't want to tell you what to do or not do but I'd advise thinking carefully about the next jab. Also I'd advise setting clear boundaries between yourself and those who would want to steamroll you.

This is something I have been pondering for a long while. I find it very strange that normal people do not find these covid, lockdown and pandemic oddities strange. There is a complete lack of awareness, analytical thinking and the desire to dig a little deeper to find out more information. Everyone is so accepting...it is scary.

Oh yup! Isn't it crazy? When the C's said "The programming was complete", I wondered what would trigger it or how it would manifest. They obviously made sure that any conspiracy theory would get disregarded by the general public as a BAD THING. I was discussing that with my partner the other day, actually. Maybe I'm a bit off here, but it all started because she had no idea what the COINTELPRO was at all. For years there was an active effort to suppress the truth by ridiculize it and inject false theories to create deliberate and inmediate disbelief/rejection from public. Suddenly, it wasn't the TV the one lying, but the obscure forum in the internet according to them. You had mercenaries wearing white robes, so called scientists bribed with money or willingfully cooperating (Either out of ignorance, fear or interest) catching the authoritarian followers on the fly. Politicians can't be bad right? A lot of people say they are bad... and yet. Here we are. It's been a work ongoing for years, little by little, tinkering people's minds. This tinkering was not only limited to program them against the truth, but to make them more stupid in general.

They now created an invisble enemy, they faked numbers, provoked deaths, created a massive campaign of fear: News going 24/7 with the previous mercenaries mentioned appearing as guests talking about it, social media bombaring you with suggestions from the WHO among other organizations involved, while suppressing any "conspiracy theory", trucks with massive signs around the streets, people with masks everywhere creating this contagious feeling that we're in danger and so on. Both the politicians and corporations are offering "a solution". If it's someone against the tide, they would get rid of them, they have the means.

It's too macabre, and I know of people that had doubts about it intially but they bended and now are vaccinated. It's been a colossal work from the forces behind the curtains and we're witnessing what we were expecting from years back.

We should thank them, really. But it would be better if we turn against the PTB. Instead of each other. Because like always, that's exactly what they are after.

View attachment 47203

75% of the UK population is a scary number. Dystopian world galore! Alas, I kinda distanced myself from most of my friends. They all got the vaccine and are a bit distressed that I didn't.

I think it's going to get increasingly difficult to deal with people who can't handle the objective nature of this new emerging reality. It's going to be especially hard when those people are close to you or family. People can feel the walls closing in on them but they have no way to make meaning of it. Instead they choose to live as if nothing is happening, to stick the head in the sand and hope they don't get affected. People who have no spiritual nature will find it exceptionally hard as well because they have nowhere to put their hope when all the earthly and material based systems they put their hopes on appear to be failing them.

I'm learning to have to pretend even amongst those close to me who haven't taken the vaccine because I'm yet to come across someone who will accept that the PTB are downright evil. They'd much rather believe they are incompetent or the situation isn't as bad as it is or anything else other than the intentions are evil - at least from our perspective. In the same way a cow might perceive you slaughtering it as evil but from your perspective it's just food and nourishment.

What is happening in France is starting to break my partner as she's now worried as if a realisation has hit. But she's too much in the here and now and can't step back to see the wider picture. Fear and emotions override the thinking brain, the ability to remain calm and process information gets nullified when in such a heightened and frightened state. Not having anything higher to hold onto or believe in leaves one cut off, astray in a sea of impending hopelessness. As the challenges increase and the pressure mounts, it becomes increasingly hard to maintain harmony as people break down, collapse in a sea of emotions and come at the mercy of these raw elements.

We're living in some interesting times indeed and what the next 6-12 months hold is anyone's guess but it doesn't look like it'll be an easy one to navigate.

At the end of the day I hold onto the fact that life is timeless and transcends the here and now. This is what ultimately anchors my sense of hope or not ultimately succumbing to a nihilistic worldview.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom