Analysis of this Petition may look like this perhaps?

1 - Define Social Media Account. They cannot do so accurately to my mind. If I send an email from myself to 1 other person then this is both Media, and it has been done socially (I am not emailing myself, which is Solo). Sending an email is social media. Painting a sidewalk with Chalk is also social media. Contrail Art at an Air Show is both Art & Social Media.
2 - Prove physical location of my Account Details. Where is the server? Should they answer, you will find out (chillingly) that your data is located in many servers and in many countries, with back-ups in many places (including possible upload to storage in Low Earth Orbit...oops! We shouldn't talk about that).
2b - Once understood, then a citizen Class Action lawsuit is launched to uncover domicile location(s) of server(s) and cloud data portions therein and all of their whereabouts and custody implications are revealed (they will not do this, as it uncovers how terribly insecure the whole system is). They scuttle this theretical action because it would endanger National Security, which we all know is meaningless.
3 - Commit by LAW to connect the so-called Verified ID with Voter ID (which is not present in the US, for instance). OOPS! They don't want that.
4 - The wording of the Petition itself is completely uninformed and childish in its naivety.
4a - There is no such thing as "anonymized" activity. This does not exist, and has not. Ever. Every single packet of data that has ever been sent across the Internet from every single human being or machine/bot/spider/AI in the world has been recorded. Furthermore, it is stored in many locations.
4b - Every single phone call has been recorded. AI easily trolls across the calls to sniff for all keywords, phrases, and syntactic structures applicable for forwarding for review.
4c - Every single movement of anything larger than a small insect has more-or-less been tracked and known since at least the late 60's. Ground penetrating instruments can both see directly underground (easily) and record all motions and data.

The Petition is Written by the Blind Leading the Blind - They are asking for Tyranny.

Bonus Revelation - If virtually all data is known by State Apparatus, then this means all crimes are also known to a greater or lesser extent. Every single border crossing, every underground tunnel, every sub, every underwater entity and object and base. Not to mention the inside of every single building on Earth. What does this tell us as criminals walk free amongst us?

This is quite extreme. So let this sink in.....there is movement to evaluate your private Text Messages to see if you are saying the right things.

Intent - Monitoring and Control of Information (obvious)
Outcome - Elevated suspicion of the Injections. This is where I have to laugh cynically. How stupid are they? Can they not just be a little bit more intelligent about the Dark Plan and a little more subtle? By going to this level, they are now about to raise suspicions across the board.

As for being mandated to check the vaccine status of passengers, then I don't see that happening. Since late last year, it was mandatory for people crossing the border by train to have a valid PCR test, yet there was no control by the train managers. All we did was making announcements and collecting forms from those who chose to follow the announcements. No check-up, on whether people actually had those tests. It was largely a big bluff! I think in the beginning, there were some customs people who did sporadic checking, but I never encountered it and to my knowledge it was only at the beginning.
I agree all this is mainly based on bluff. However the PTB had really strengthened some strategic crossing points and taking the train in some big railway stations in France is Orwellian now.

Thanks to attacks some years ago, they had setup security gates to access trains as you can see on this photo (taken from the back):

security_gates.jpg

What you don't see on the photo is the heavy armed policemen standing behind/at the side of the ticket inspectors. Not simple policemen but this kind of:

GIGN.jpg

with this kind of gun and outfit.

The ambiance is kind of... special. :shock:

How in God's name are they gonna pull this off. To much to soon, is it not?? Maybe the vaccine uptake is not what they expected, so now they are going full natzi. If this doesn't work, what will they do next?? Manufactured food shortage, maybe. Reporting over here as in other countries, truck driver shortage will disrupt supply lines. Blame it on covid, will they blame the unvaccinated, spreading the virus, disrupting everything. They are really pushing this division between unvaccinated and vaccinated. Maybe they have a few more tricks up there sleeve if these recent announcements fails. Hang in there folks, enjoy the ride, either way, its gonna get bumpy.

How in God's name are they gonna pull this off. To much to soon, is it not?? Maybe the vaccine uptake is not what they expected, so now they are going full natzi. If this doesn't work, what will they do next?? Manufactured food shortage, maybe. Reporting over here as in other countries, truck driver shortage will disrupt supply lines. Blame it on covid, will they blame the unvaccinated, spreading the virus, disrupting everything. They are really pushing this division between unvaccinated and vaccinated. Maybe they have a few more tricks up there sleeve if these recent announcements fails. Hang in there folks, enjoy the ride, either way, its gonna get bumpy.
Liam,

Yes. According to "uk lockdown.pdf" (medium tinfoil document floating on the interwebs its......)

Environment & Water Scarcity (2022-23)
Food Shortages (2023-24)
Global Finance & Mass Inflation (2024-25)
Final UN/WHO/WEF Joint Global Plan (2025)

Don't forget SERCO! (You will be wearing a bracelet, and it will know you better than you do).

This posted from the Daily Mail on July 10th, unbelievable!

• Thousands of long Covid sufferers are set to be offered monthly vaccine doses
  • It comes as over one million Britons are believed to be suffering from long Covid
  • Studies suggested 400,000 Britons have had symptoms for more than a year
Thousands of long Covid sufferers are set to be offered monthly vaccine doses in an effort to beat the debilitating illness – after reports that patients can make a dramatic recovery after a jab.

More than one million Britons are said to be suffering from long Covid, with studies suggesting 400,000 have been hit by symptoms for more than a year.

This will be the first drug trial of a long Covid treatment.

The following is a text received re a free covid jab in my area (AZ) from June 14... Notice that it says no ID needed, so how are they going to go door to door and track all of this?

Free walk-up COVID vaccinations at [REDACTED] High School, [Address Redacted], June 14th from 2-7pm. No ID needed. Para Espanol envie ESP - Pima County Health Dept
Oh, here's a follow up,

Reminder: You can claim your free COVID vaccine June 14th from 2-7pm at XYZ (school and Address Redacted) High School, .. . Arizona Lottery Scratcher tickets for the first 25 first doses. Para Espanol envie ESP - Pima County Health Dept

Last edited:
This posted from the Daily Mail on July 10th, unbelievable!

• Thousands of long Covid sufferers are set to be offered monthly vaccine doses
  • It comes as over one million Britons are believed to be suffering from long Covid
  • Studies suggested 400,000 Britons have had symptoms for more than a year
Thousands of long Covid sufferers are set to be offered monthly vaccine doses in an effort to beat the debilitating illness – after reports that patients can make a dramatic recovery after a jab.

More than one million Britons are said to be suffering from long Covid, with studies suggesting 400,000 have been hit by symptoms for more than a year.

This will be the first drug trial of a long Covid treatment.
Monthly?

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has no plans to make vaccinations compulsory,

Sure... Heil Merkel..

"No one has the intent to build a wall".

Walter Ulbricht, a couple of months before the DDR seperated not only Berlin but east and west germany with a wall and a "death zone". For the ones who dont know this: Merkel had been a member of DDR's SED. She had been close to major figures like Honecker and had been an informant of the STASI (Staatssicherheit / State Security).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom