The last global mud flood

I am going to stick my neck out* and second the motion on a modified version of this idea.

( *got your axe ready, Joe? : )

AND up the ante. Here is my reasoning:

We are currently going into a "RESET" which is being catalyzed by a series of cosmic events.
The Grand Solar Minimum is one of these major cosmic events.
The effects of the suns waning phase on the earths EM fields is starting to play out.
The earth's surface is losing stability. Heck, everything is losing stability.
The mud slides in Japan, the earth cracking open, sink holes opening up, massively shifting weather patterns, etc.
Really, it is just beginning and it has already been suggested it is going to get quite extreme.
But, I don't consider this wild imaginative conjecture...so far. Should I?

So, suggesting that what is coming around has already gone around is not so far etched, IMO.

Approximately 400-500 years ago was another solar minimum.
400-500 Years ago could also coincide with this hypothetical mud flood era.
(Along with a lot of other calamities like the plague.)
The mud flood concept is just one of many possible results of a solar minimum.
So, again, it is not ludicrous speculation, IMO, to wonder about it, especially given that there IS evidence.
Most of the focus on looking back at historical anomalies is into distant antiquity - a couple thousand years ago and further back.
More recent historical record is more generally accepted without much second thought.
But I don't think the mud, itself, is what is important.

The real question becomes: Was there another major reset of some kind in the past 500 years which has been overlooked?
(and which might be learned from)

And when I say "another major reset", I mean a cosmic reset in the last solar minimum with some major aspects intentionally added or manipulated by our 4D STS friends to take advantage of the situation; much as seems to be happening today. A reset combined with major timeline cognition manipulation, reality bridging and perhaps also a few engineered bio-genetic changes.

Innocent enough of a question.

Is that so far-fetched? Is this not exactly the hypothesis of what we are sleep-walking into now?

Are we in a re-run? I think it is a key question.

All the other questions which fall into the wild imaginative speculation category can just be left aside, for now.

OK. That's it.

Let the "tsk tsk", "tut tut" and eye rolling begin!! LOL :rolleyes:

When I 1st heard of the mudfloods, I looked but didn't want to go down that rabbit hole. And yet, my interest is brought back to it time and again. I think to judge Michelle Gibson's work by one video is to not understand what she's trying to say. Michelle feels that Humanity was on a positive timeline and that something knocked us off it, which brought us to what we're experiencing today, as looked at in the following video of her's:

I also believe that there has been some strange shenanigans going on, drawing on more recent histories. And then perhaps, the history noted in the above video might have been attempts by certain powers to legitimize their rule over various areas of the globe.

I guess most look at the mudfloods as destroying a World Order known as Tartaria - a relatively recent empire hidden in history. There are also others who say Tartaria was formerly known as Scythia. I do not think it such a stretch to think that the Scythians and subsequent peoples that they merged with, east/ west north/south, became a very large empire with reaches into the Americas. The following video describes the Scythians, their culture, and migration. The author of the video also describes the scythians more favorably than history has. The point is we don't know much about them. And I wonder why that is so.

For any who are interested, I found this book, which can serve as a starting point:

The One World Tartarians
by James W. Lee

This book could very well be the greatest revisionist history book ever written in modern times to date about the Greatest Lie about our
common world history.
  • The Tartary civilization encompassed most of the World we know today. From Russia to China to Africa to India to Australia and New Zealand to the North and South America’s.
  • There have been swept from modern his-story books and were likely destroyed in the 19th-20th centuries along with many of their amazing buildings.
  • There are numerous documents proving that there were also Giants amongst them.
  • The people of Tartary were destroyed by the same advanced technology that controls our weather were flooded, fire bombed, earthquaked and likely had directed energy weapons (DEW) used against them and many of their bones are buried under our cities today.
  • Their “Old Word Order” was a benevolent society where they used sacred geometrical designs, pipe organs and catillion bells to help and to heal and to achieve higher consciousness.
  • All of the architecture and technology we know of today was developed by the Tartar’s.
  • The 18th and 19th centuries were final book burning and removal from historical knowledge of this once great civilization that flourished up until just 100 years ago.

Also, if you want to look at mudfloods as cyclic catastrophes, here's some info on that:

Mechanics of a Global Liquefaction Event (Mudflood 2024)​

From Adapt 2030:
A the four gas giants line up in a perfect square Oct 2024, we may experience an ellipsoid Earth, squeezing the crust and causing mud to ooze from the surface covering bases of buildings and roadways. This regular event through history explains why doorways are on second or third floors and during city upgrades that floors under the ground are commonly found. You could call this mechanics of a mudflood, all chapters of history are built upon the last civilization, these events global liquefaction events explain why.

I have to say that another issue with these ideas is that the presenters of this info are pretty uniformly bad. Boring, scattered, unprofessional, often also subscribing to the flat earth nonsense and generally uncompelling in their delivery. Michelle Gibson does some interesting research but her voice drones on and on and she never crystallizes her thoughts into anything cohesive. I suppose the nay sayers would say this is because there is nothing to crystallize anyway! The 4th way swan might apply: is there some cream here to sip from the very muddy waters? Pun unintended!

So basically you're saying nothing to hear or see here, move along and throw out the bathwater on your way out. OK. Maybe you do have it all figured out but I still see something worth digging into as a topic instead of prejudging the person whom I do not know and seems to be also questioning our reality.
And by the way, I like incense and crystals and don't judge a book just by its cover and, to me, your general tone indicated a bit of a low vibration. FWIW
Basically what I'm saying is that this idea is distorted, arriving through warped lenses and suffering from severe scale-awareness issues. It's Flat Earth and Crisis Actors confusion but painted over the very real issue of global catastrophism.

If you look around today, you'll note that there are all kinds of devastating flood, landslide and sinkhole events happening almost daily. But are you currently struggling to keep your head above quicksand? Probably not. Most likely, the world appears quite normal from your window right now.

But if you collect the aftermath evidence of these very real global events into a fanciful magical collage, then some future researcher might be compelled to declare, "See! Evidence of a Great Mudflood! Hidden history! The Elites are LYING!"

It's a matter of time and scale-awareness.

Humans are not designed to comprehend Very Large Events and Very Large Objects, or Very Large Timescales, -like solar systems and planets, or even wide geographic regions. Such things become, through necessity, caricatures and symbols in our minds. -And usually, those symbols are completely out of whack with reality in terms of scale, so that we believe objects are closer together, more universal, and have a larger (or smaller) direct influence upon the world than they actually do. This is a normal state of affairs for the humble human monkey which was primarily designed only to concern itself with immediate forest grove and tribal matters, and so it takes a lot of work to bash these cartoon models in our minds into something which more closely resemble Objective Reality.

This MudFlood concept is most likely a cartoon story-book version of a large collection of real events, some related, some unrelated, spanning a wide period of time.

itellsya made a conscientious effort for your benefit to gather into an earlier post some of the major elements of what we think more closely represents the true story of global catastrophes.

I would look at those and stop indulging (as Castaneda's Don Juan might say) in energy draining flights of fancy.

Last edited:
I am going to stick my neck out* and second the motion on a modified version of this idea.

( *got your axe ready, Joe? : )

AND up the ante. Here is my reasoning:

We are currently going into a "RESET" which is being catalyzed by a series of cosmic events.
The Grand Solar Minimum is one of these major cosmic events.
The effects of the suns waning phase on the earths EM fields is starting to play out.
The earth's surface is losing stability. Heck, everything is losing stability.
The mud slides in Japan, the earth cracking open, sink holes opening up, massively shifting weather patterns, etc.
Really, it is just beginning and it has already been suggested it is going to get quite extreme.
But, I don't consider this wild imaginative conjecture...so far. Should I?

So, suggesting that what is coming around has already gone around is not so far etched, IMO.

Approximately 400-500 years ago was another solar minimum.
400-500 Years ago could also coincide with this hypothetical mud flood era.
(Along with a lot of other calamities like the plague.)
The mud flood concept is just one of many possible results of a solar minimum.
So, again, it is not ludicrous speculation, IMO, to wonder about it, especially given that there IS evidence.
Most of the focus on looking back at historical anomalies is into distant antiquity - a couple thousand years ago and further back.
More recent historical record is more generally accepted without much second thought.
But I don't think the mud, itself, is what is important.

The real question becomes: Was there another major reset of some kind in the past 500 years which has been overlooked?
(and which might be learned from)

And when I say "another major reset", I mean a cosmic reset in the last solar minimum with some major aspects intentionally added or manipulated by our 4D STS friends to take advantage of the situation; much as seems to be happening today. A reset combined with major timeline cognition manipulation, reality bridging and perhaps also a few engineered bio-genetic changes.

Innocent enough of a question.

Is that so far-fetched? Is this not exactly the hypothesis of what we are sleep-walking into now?

Are we in a re-run? I think it is a key question.

All the other questions which fall into the wild imaginative speculation category can just be left aside, for now.

OK. That's it.

Let the "tsk tsk", "tut tut" and eye rolling begin!! LOL :rolleyes:
You make a great point, but as Woodsman points out we must make sure to maintain scale-awareness. It makes sense from a standpoint of scale that the 400-year minimum, as a subharmonic of the 3/6/12k cycle, would feature analogous dynamics, and I'd expect mud liquefaction _is_ a much smaller scale of the shaking and sloshing I'd expect from the actual big events.

But at the same time, I visited a decent amount of ancient sites across latin america, many of which were overgrown or partially restored, but all of them were much older than 500 years old and none showed any signs of cataclysmic damage - actually, there were often signs of cataclysmic damage to the builder-type megalithic foundations, but never to the more recent 500-2k year-old pre-columbian buildings. I didn't walk the full inca trail (I walked the Salkantay trail instead) but I visited many parts of it (many ancient sites are right on the Trail), a snaky, meandering trail that goes across all the way from low-jungle to sharp valleys and mountainsides, often areas that would be expected to be very vulnerable to a 'global mud flood' or even to any wide-scale 'mud liquefaction event', and no hints of such were to be seen. The 2k year-old standing funeral towers (names slip my mind right now) near lake Titikaka also showed no such sign with perfectly aligned stones (about 1m-wide blocks) still fitting without any gap (and no mortar) up to 10-15 meters... I don't see any cataclysmic shaking having happened in the last 2k years.

Also in Europe, Roman roads can still be walked, architecture over a thousand years is not rare there. And I've not seen any evidence even suggesting the hypothesis from my look at asian ancient history either. I'll look a bit deeper into that woman's claims, but what I see points to pattern-recognition run amok.

Last edited:
You make a great point, but as Woodsman points out we must make sure to maintain scale-awareness. It makes sense from a standpoint of scale that the 400-year minimum, as a subharmonic of the 3/6/12k cycle, would feature analogous dynamics, and I'd expect mud liquefaction _is_ a much smaller scale of the shaking and sloshing I'd expect from the actual big events.

But at the same time, I visited a decent amount of ancient sites across latin america, many of which were overgrown or partially restored, but all of them were much older than 500 years old and none showed any signs of cataclysmic damage - actually, there were often signs of cataclysmic damage to the builder-type megalithic foundations, but never to the more recent 500-2k year-old pre-columbian buildings. I didn't walk the full inca trail (I walked the Salkantay trail instead) but I visited many parts of it (many ancient sites are right on the Trail), a snaky, meandering trail that goes across all the way from low-jungle to sharp valleys and mountainsides, often areas that would be expected to be very vulnerable to a 'global mud flood' or even to any wide-scale 'mud liquefaction event', and no hints of such were to be seen. The 2k year-old standing funeral towers (names slip my mind right now) near lake Titikaka also showed no such sign with perfectly aligned stones (about 1m-wide blocks) still fitting without any gap (and no mortar) up to 10-15 meters... I don't see any cataclysmic shaking having happened in the last 2k years.

Also in Europe, Roman roads can still be walked, architecture over a thousand years is not rare there. And I've not seen any evidence even suggesting the hypothesis from my look at asian ancient history either. I'll look a bit deeper into that woman's claims, but what I see points to pattern-recognition run amok.
Cool. I didn't know you'd visited some of these sites in person.

'Boots on the ground' awareness is great stuff!

Cool. I didn't know you'd visited some of these sites in person.

'Boots on the ground' awareness is great stuff!
Yeah, most of the sites I visited were in Peru on one hand and Mexico/Belize on the other, but I also visited a few others in Colombia, Honduras, and maybe Guatemala? For the half-dozen years I lived there financing myself from local work (~$1/h) so I didn't necessarily visit as many as any avid traveler could - i spent 2 years working in Panama and Costa Rica without visiting a single site - but I do feel safe enough to state the "Global Mudfloods" hypothesis would have some serious explaining to do before it could even start to seem like a valid hypothesis.

Whether they believe in flat earth theory or choose to call the original builders 'tartaria' makes no difference to me.
It makes no difference to me either @stellar
There are so many huge palace like buildings named as hospitals or sanatoriums or universities when the population of any so called city was barely in the thousands. They are created with amazing craftsmanship, precision cut dressed stone facades, the same domed roofs and spires whether house or 'church'. It is all looking like too much work for so few people with such limited technological resources.
Exactly! And this IS the interesting thing that the mudflood people are pointing to. For those who disagree, just put aside the possiblity of mudfloods and LOOK at the bulidings!
Here in the US:

Similar Style Buildings Exist All Over On Every Continent by Korben Dallas
SNIPS:
Aesthetic and style preferences aside, the general architectural components are the same, i.e. elaborate roof cresting, copper domes topped with tall gold finials or large gold statues, multiple pinnacles, pillars and loggias on multiple levels, massive stonework, etc. Everything is grand! And they’re everywhere… all around the world. Were they built by our civilization?

For the most part we are very much used to seeing these buildings here and there all over the world. If it’s a city or town with some history under its belt, it will have one or two of the above structures; some will have more. We do not think about those builders of the old, not having any building and construction equipment of today. Granted, at some point, a railroad was introduced, and some of those buildings were constructed not far from a body of water. At the same time, quite a few were built with no luxury of railroads and ports. Do we wonder who made thousands of windows in the 18th (17th, 19th) century, or where mountains of bricks (block shaped stones) came from. Where roofing materials came from, or who sculptured those stairwell posts making them 100% identical? Wondering, an observer might spend a moment thinking about all those things. Most people will not.

In other words, it is impossible to build anything of that magnitude without infrastructure, and trained, skilled construction workers of various positions. Europe clearly had a century or two head start on the rest of the world. But the so-called Colonial Expansion produced such ridiculous amounts of these buildings, I struggle to find any conventional explanation. Tens of thousands of similar style buildings popped up all over the world within a very short period of time. Very often in places where any thought of an appropriate infrastructure would be ludicrous. The Industrial Revolution did not fully kick in until 1830s-1840s. I believe, as recently as 150-200 years ago there was a one World Union with no countries. It was a civilization whose technical development was similar to that of ours. I am not saying that it was good or bad. I merely state that in the 19th century the entire world was fighting, while it would have to be building to get all the buildings and cities delivered. I do believe that current political systems of the world conquered and destroyed the previous one. In the process billions of people were killed. These buildings we see all over the world are the remnants of that previous civilization. (I am still working on this concept.) I believe something catastrophic happened twice: once in the 18th, and once in the 19th century. I also believe that the Timelines of World History, as well as the World History itself were intentionally altered. Meaning to the point where it is impossible to say what happened or when it happened.) Who was the coordinator?

This all makes me wonder if humanity did have it all together and someone or something took advantage of more recent catyclisms of a global nature and added or fabricated at least a 1000 years of history onto a surviving traumatized humanity. People have pointed out how some of these buildings could have been designed to harvest free energy. Speculated is that perhaps we did unify globally for the better. Now that is worth considering.

Below is a video Max Igan did covering the mudfloods and importantly something else the researchers of this topic discuss, the Orphan Trains...children who were called 'foundlings'.....interesting compared to the word 'founders,' if these children were brought in to repopulate areas....You could fill their minds with any history you'd like...real or fabricated.

Last edited:

Exactly! And this IS the interesting thing that the mudflood people are pointing to. For those who disagree, just put aside the possiblity of mudfloods and LOOK at the bulidings!
Here in the US:

SNIPS:
Aesthetic and style preferences aside, the general architectural components are the same, i.e. elaborate roof cresting, copper domes topped with tall gold finials or large gold statues, multiple pinnacles, pillars and loggias on multiple levels, massive stonework, etc. Everything is grand! And they’re everywhere… all around the world. Were they built by our civilization?

For the most part we are very much used to seeing these buildings here and there all over the world. If it’s a city or town with some history under its belt, it will have one or two of the above structures; some will have more. We do not think about those builders of the old, not having any building and construction equipment of today. Granted, at some point, a railroad was introduced, and some of those buildings were constructed not far from a body of water. At the same time, quite a few were built with no luxury of railroads and ports. Do we wonder who made thousands of windows in the 18th (17th, 19th) century, or where mountains of bricks (block shaped stones) came from. Where roofing materials came from, or who sculptured those stairwell posts making them 100% identical? Wondering, an observer might spend a moment thinking about all those things. Most people will not.

In other words, it is impossible to build anything of that magnitude without infrastructure, and trained, skilled construction workers of various positions. Europe clearly had a century or two head start on the rest of the world. But the so-called Colonial Expansion produced such ridiculous amounts of these buildings, I struggle to find any conventional explanation. Tens of thousands of similar style buildings popped up all over the world within a very short period of time. Very often in places where any thought of an appropriate infrastructure would be ludicrous. The Industrial Revolution did not fully kick in until 1830s-1840s. I believe, as recently as 150-200 years ago there was a one World Union with no countries. It was a civilization whose technical development was similar to that of ours. I am not saying that it was good or bad. I merely state that in the 19th century the entire world was fighting, while it would have to be building to get all the buildings and cities delivered. I do believe that current political systems of the world conquered and destroyed the previous one. In the process billions of people were killed. These buildings we see all over the world are the remnants of that previous civilization. (I am still working on this concept.) I believe something catastrophic happened twice: once in the 18th, and once in the 19th century. I also believe that the Timelines of World History, as well as the World History itself were intentionally altered. Meaning to the point where it is impossible to say what happened or when it happened.) Who was the coordinator?

This all makes me wonder if humanity did have it all together and someone or something took advantage of more recent catyclisms of a global nature and added or fabricated at least a 1000 years of history onto a surviving traumatized humanity. People have pointed out how some of these buildings could have been designed to harvest free energy. Speculated is that perhaps we did unify globally for the better. Now that is worth considering.

Below is a video Max Igan did covering the mudfloods and importantly something else the researchers of this topic discuss, the Orphan Trains...children who were called 'foundlings'.....interesting compared to the word 'founders,' if these children were brought in to repopulate areas....You could fill their minds with any history you'd like...real or fabricated.

I'm sorry, This is... whichever word I try to come up with, it sounds bad. It's as if they suggested there's a grand conspiracy, that vertical walls, arches and pillars could only ever be invented by one culture or? In order to believe that, you'd have to believe the egyptians and the greeks and the romans were never a thing and nobody ever inspired themselves from them and there was never a colonial Europe spreading architectural styles across continents and... so what? None of these buildings are megalithic or represent much out of scale with colonial-era capabilities

A thousand tons of bricks makes for a big building, but a megalithic building requires dozen-ton bricks. I don't see anything that impressive or that would require anything more than medieval tech and colonial architecture featuring various common, long-term cultural influences. I'm far from being an architect, my eye isn't trained, yet from what I'd assume to be general knowledge, the pictures in the first video represent a wide variety of building scale, fineness, and features. It's not clear what the suggested common thread is. Pictures of unspecified contexts that could be from anywhere and assumed to be from everywhere, are presented with no explanation of what should allegedly call to attention. I'm no longer able to watch halfway in, this has all the looks and feels of a YT standard low-content 'documentary'. I wanted to give it a chance, I even ended up skipping through to the end, but if I had to score it, it'd have to be in the negative. I don't see what the video brings, and it doesn't pretend to know either. It looks like it's designed to resonate from ignorance of building methods or capabilities in order to induce that sense of mystery. I do not buy it.

Okay, moving on to the second video. Ooof, not a good start - standard spiritual documentary opening, priming to open's one mind. Okay, sure. Alright. First statement! "History is a pack of lies, about events that never happened, told by people that were never there." Hmm, sure, I mean not really but ok, where are you going with this? Next statement: "The revelation of the once-great civilization of Tartaria and possibly other civilizations that came before that has been a huge red-pill for a ton of people" Huh, wait, what? Which civilization, when and where, and why did it matter, what does it say for the narrative? How would you know if history is a pack of lies? "Don't know, don't care!" as Critical Drinker likes to say...

Still trying to listen - "evidence of the mud-flood has been found all over the world, it's been found across Europe, it's been found across England, in the United States, it's even been found here in Australia" and here as this is spoken the generic stock filler video has a few noncontextual shots of unspecified origin, timeperiod and scale, and the point having been adressed eloquently and fully, the video moves on, satisfied -

Except, I'm sorry, I can't anymore. To me this rates what i'd call a dangerous level of ignorance. Multiple contexts are mixed, epocks are blurry, no mental step is justified or evidenced before jumping to the next, "but what we know is it happened, maybe in 1800, or maybe in 1600, or maybe twice, or maybe before, but we know that it happened and before it happened magyar was the root-language - that's another actually interesting statement, but the timescale is so wildly off, unless of course assuming a total, wide-scale 19th century information control that simultaneously 1984'd history across languages and cultures...

Not that it couldn't have happened. But I'll have to take a break before I dig through more of that.

Last edited:

Hi! A couple points in mild rebuttal: in terms of scale, the last solar minimum may have been a somewhat lesser event than what we may be facing. (How could anyone really say? Especially given that our soulular development is going to have an effect) But that is a good guess, especially if humanity is actually DEvolving which will have a net negative and amplifying effect on events.

The events of a solar minimum may not always be the same. My understanding is that liquefaction is more the result of a constant steady vibration of a multiplicity of shocks and does not result from a massive single whopper of a jolt. Of course inundation is a major factor too. Liquefaction of the earth requires a specific set of factors: the right kinds of substrate and soil. These qualities of the earth and the simultaneous concurrence of the right shocks along with inundation have to be present. There are places on the earth where this is so and places where it is not. As the C's have described what may be coming, there are going to be different things happening in different places. California may "fall into the sea" but somewhere else that will not be happening.

I too have trudged through numerous ruins. I was lucky enough to do this in the early 1970's before tourism was the big deal it became. It was a time when you could tromp all over Palenque and there were no guardrails, no paths to stay on, no signs...not even a gift shop and only one fat sweaty Federale sitting at the entrance eating an orange with a flask of tequila in his hip pocket looking like Pancho Villa's stunt double and half the time he wasn't even there. It was awesome! The spaceman was even still on the sarcophagus. But I wouldn't expect a liquefaction event there anyway. The limestone is the wrong medium, the jungle holds what soil there is together and probably no earth shakers either.

So, it does NOT look like this liquefaction, if that is what it was, was global and happened "everywhere". I agree there. That does not preclude it being a localized phenomenon on several continents. Or at a specific latitudinal bandwidth. As far as Titicaca or Machu Picchu go, they are both at higher elevation where the C's said something like that the folding of the earth would be minimized. So further south the conditions were just wrong and it just didn't happen there. I agree.

But just because something didn't happened in one area does not mean it didn't happen anywhere else. I guess I could have just said that to keep it short!

What intrigues me is not a mud flood, per se, but what it points to. But I don't want to engage in flights of fancy.

I thought of Fulcanelli. I pulled up Dwellings of the Philosophers and started reading. It seems to echo this idea of a golden age as evidenced by the remnants of the Gothic era. He goes on and on about the historical record not matching what can actually be seen.

And that is right up the Mud Flood Alley.

OK I am going to back track on something. In the above post I made the assumption of the "Mud Flood" evidence as a normal liquefaction event as it is understood today. But if that is so, why didn't all those buildings that seemed to get buried in mud up o the second floor, crumble and collapse if there indeed was a prolonged temblor of some sort? So, score a point for the Mud Flood Deniers! (trying to keep it light) Goooaaaaalllllllll!

So the preliminary question morphs into: What caused what seems to have been a mud flood event of some kind.
Followed by, was this part of a previous recent unacknowledged reset. Something to that effect.

Just a small detail to nag

The narrator in the video, refers in the very beginning to a photo of the alleged disappearing USS Eldridge during the Philadelphia Experiment... Notice that the photo used... is very obviously photoshopped.

iu-2.jpeg

Thoughts around a second photo

Since the Philadelphia Experiment is mentioned in the video - i wish to add some thoughts to a second photo that was allegedly taken there.

I have seen the same in a german book "Secrets of Mars" and often wondered about it... I can of course not with 100% certainty say it is real or false - but keep in mind, that when you take a large format film emulsion - there are ways to create a big black dot.

First option: Such black blobs (streaks and all kinds of shapes) can happen by accident, when two sheet films during development "glue" together, and therefore that area gets less developed (Which in the final positive/image looks like a darker area, or even black, if you got water droplets onto the film sheets, which made the film emulsion stick together before you put in the developer solution into the tank. Albeit the black corona looks rather unusual, so it don't believe this is an accidental film developing error.

A second option, would be to drop a solution onto the film emulsion (the negative), such as the fixing fluid - which stops the developer process immediately - and may create streaks running out of the circle, where to a lesser degree the developing process is disrupted. In a positive (image) that would pretty much look like that. You can also use a brush, to accomplish it.

A third option would be a double exposure made afterwards - under the enlarger onto photographical paper. First you make the main exposure: that is the boat, sky and people on deck. But in order to do a double exposure, you have to lighten the area (less exposure), where you wish to "insert" the circle (from a separate negative) onto the photo paper - otherwise, the overall photo will get too dark in the final photo. I mean we do see that the center area of the photo is brighter. That way, you can easily make a second exposure onto the photo paper. Having two separate negatives, would allow much more leeway and freedom, as you can experiment with the orb feature until such negative looks convincing enough like a "portal" - and then you expose it onto the paper in step two.

When a negative has an area that is almost transparent, you can more easily expose it onto a black & white photo paper - turning dark or black. The more light that passes though a negative - the darker it get's on the photo paper. The dense areas on a negative - will not let much light onto the photopaper - and therefore it stays light gray or white on the final photo.

iu-3.jpeg

Last edited:

Here in the US:

SNIPS:

Bingo! That is all that comes to mind right now.

Back
Top Bottom