The last global mud flood

stellar

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
The past few months I have grown so tired of the whole pandemic crap that I just focused on other things around the world and my day to day life. I retired early this year so it has taken me some time to adapt to a sort of different lifestyle.

I have been looking a lot into the thousands of pictures and videos on the internet about the glaringly obvious evidence of a global mud flood on every continent and major cities or large towns. So much of our history is just pure manufactured narratives and outright lies that I rely on common sense and logic to decide what it is I may be looking at.

There are just too many things; buildings, infrastructure etc. attributed to the 19th century that I find it mostly unbelievable. It really looks like a catastrophic mud flood buried existing infrastructure and cities and were just dug from the earth by the survivors once they came out of their shelters. It really is bizarre.

Just this morning I was watching a documentary on Boston, Mass. and the whole city looks like it's partially buried. I see this all over the world. If it wasn't for the signage you could hardly tell what country you were looking at much less what city. Something does not add up big time, time wise.

So, I would like to ask the C's if this is the case, how many years before present did this occur?

It seems like man came out of the cave and started building pyramids and then a couple of hundred years ago with their pickaxes and horse and cart technology constructed amazing masonry that can't be replicated today. Then of course there are all the underground tunnels for rail and canals, aqueducts and monumental bridges. I could write a book on it, there is so much to question.

Just this morning I was watching a documentary on Boston, Mass. and the whole city looks like it's partially buried. I see this all over the world. If it wasn't for the signage you could hardly tell what country you were looking at much less what city. Something does not add up big time, time wise.

Could you post the video and/or some images of what you have noticed, it would be helpful.

Just to note, this 'mud flood cover up' in recent history theory has been partly discussed in the following thread, you can start from here: Session 1 December 2018

There are a few replies up to the last page, but from what i gather, and from only very briefly skimming the video posted in this thread, it may be that there's something interesting to the Tartarian Empire thing (i haven't looked into it and it seems it could be a separate issue), but the mud flood evidence as proposed as in these videos doesn't really seem to have any substance to it, or it's truth mixed with falsities. In the thread linked above, those that did watch it, for the most part, weren't convinced; or at least they weren't compelled to look further into it.

Stellar, have you read much of Laura's work? Going off some of your speculations above, it seems that you will find some answers there.

However, perhaps someone could briefly summarize some of the data points in the video so we can cross check?

Last edited:
Just to note, this 'mud flood cover up' in recent history theory has been partly discussed in the following thread, you can start from here: Session 1 December 2018

There are a few replies up to the last page, but from what i gather, and from only very briefly skimming the video posted in this thread, it may be that there's something interesting to the Tartarian Empire thing (i haven't looked into it and it seems it could be a separate issue), but the mud flood evidence as proposed as in these videos doesn't really seem to have any substance to it, or it's truth mixed with falsities. In the thread linked above, those that did watch it, for the most part, weren't convinced; or at least they weren't compelled to look further into it.

Stellar, have you read much of Laura's work? Going off some of your speculations above, it seems that you will find some answers there.

However, perhaps someone could briefly summarize some of the data points in the video so we can cross check?

will do, I'm curious to check out the mud flood hypothesis, I get a feeling it may be misdirected but that it must be a subset of what I believe happened during YD, but I seriously doubt the 'global evidence of mud floods". There's evidence of megafloods in north america, but not necessarily of mud. There's evidence that northwestern Africa was rinsed off by seawater. I think I had seen one study about a layer of fresh sea silt deposits found in the Andes. I can see those and similar events being listed as evidence of global mud floods, but I'm curious about the details. Will get back to you shortly on it.

Just in case you (or anyone interested) weren't aware, off the top of my head, these are some articles that may be of interest:

If you type 'mud flood evidence' on YT a lot will come up. This is just one of very many.
I've now watched the first 5 minutes of this video, and it is quite an ordeal. They start without context talking about illumination methods and then without any more context jump to trains replacing canal transportation or some such, and then again without context jumps to an old 60s-world expo type propa-doc. Did you watch the link you sent?

Oh and now they're back to prism lighting, floor lights, sky lights - omg this is tediously incoherent - 12 minutes 50% in, let's say better 'evidence' would be required. There is no coherent point in this video and I'd like to see if you could find a better reference/link to provide?

What I'm wondering is if there is any type of integrated narrative about 'global mud floods', or at least some well-collated list of evidence pointing towards same. I haven't seen any of that. I'm not saying mudfloods didn't happen, I believe they're a necessary subset of the Heinrich Event cycle, I just don't see if the 'global mudfloods theory', so to speak, proposes anything specific as a predictive model, or if it just says, 'hey, this happened!'?

If that's all it says, I'll be like, 'it sure seems it did, what next'?
For that, the evidence keeps building up:

Watched about half to two thirds of the video above. There is no evidence presented to the mud hypothesis. It talks about the invention of the glass used to illuminate underground facilities, and then goes on to say that it existed before without presenting any data, just speculation.
There is evidence for sediments covering the architectural remains of the Roman era, suggesting a wide spread catastrophic event. However, there does not appear to be anything over the buildings of the 18th century as far as what has been discussed so far.

I've now watched the first 5 minutes of this video, and it is quite an ordeal. They start without context talking about illumination methods and then without any more context jump to trains replacing canal transportation or some such, and then again without context jumps to an old 60s-world expo type propa-doc. Did you watch the link you sent?

Oh and now they're back to prism lighting, floor lights, sky lights - omg this is tediously incoherent - 12 minutes 50% in, let's say better 'evidence' would be required. There is no coherent point in this video and I'd like to see if you could find a better reference/link to provide?

What I'm wondering is if there is any type of integrated narrative about 'global mud floods', or at least some well-collated list of evidence pointing towards same. I haven't seen any of that. I'm not saying mudfloods didn't happen, I believe they're a necessary subset of the Heinrich Event cycle, I just don't see if the 'global mudfloods theory', so to speak, proposes anything specific as a predictive model, or if it just says, 'hey, this happened!'?

If that's all it says, I'll be like, 'it sure seems it did, what next'?
For that, the evidence keeps building up:

The 'Mud Flood' video thumbnail alone indicates the vibration of the creator.

i.e., Crystals and Reiki Flakey decor, incense and general mystical tablet woo.

This century's version of turbans and crystal balls. The mildly crazy lifestyle of the 'enlightened' with zero discernment, a half-read copy of "The Secret" somewhere on the shelf, along with "Speaking with Angels" and "Our Space Brothers Cometh". -And a high chance of veganism.

Just to be clear I only gave an example of how to find them as per Joan's question. The channel I posted has many more videos and there are others. Like I said I am more interested in what I am seeing than her or others' interpretations or what they believe. The physical evidence is what interest me. Whether they believe in flat earth theory or choose to call the original builders 'tartaria' makes no difference to me.

In the following video at 3:05 you can see the kind of thing I am talking about. It looks more like excavation than construction. Perhaps some could have been restored, repurposed or just reburied. There are so many old buildings with deep basements that it defies logic that they were all purposely built that way in the days of pick and shovel.

At 5:25 the grand white building has its side windows almost completely underground. Why? If you go for a google walk through Boston (just an example) you can see almost all the buildings with this peculiarity. It is common world wide if you know where to look.

I doubt the Romans were in the united states couple of thousand years ago and now their architecture is being dug up.

There are so many huge palace like buildings named as hospitals or sanatoriums or universities when the population of any so called city was barely in the thousands. They are created with amazing craftsmanship, precision cut dressed stone facades, the same domed roofs and spires whether house or 'church'. It is all looking like too much work for so few people with such limited technological resources.

It seems that too many of the western worlds structures are attributed to the 1800's where populations and technology were at low level.

At 2:05, where I suggest starting to watch the video to skip her 'beliefs', and 2:30 in the following video further illustrates what I am questioning. Most of it is quite interesting IMO from the point of questioning the truth of our recent history which is being distorted as we live and breathe by false/fake news.

There is no evidence presented to the mud hypothesis. It talks about the invention of the glass used to illuminate underground facilities, and then goes on to say that it existed before without presenting any data, just speculation.
How was it possible for SO many buildings in a big city to all have such big underground spaces? Entire streets?
How far down did they need to excavate to lay the foundations? Did they then bury them back up in order to deliberately raise the street level to where it is today?
Were these prisms installed so that the spaces could be utilised since they were under ground level?
How many experienced artisans and tradespeople were available to perform such mammoth tasks in the early 1800's?
Why are there so few photos available of actual constructions, only the finished building? Were they not proud of their efforts and want to keep records of the achievement or was it because they didn't actually build them from scratch?
I can't say for sure but I do have a lot of doubts and questions about the touted history and which achievements are genuine and which have been more or less plagiarised.

The 'Mud Flood' video thumbnail alone indicates the vibration of the creator.

i.e., Crystals and Reiki Flakey decor, incense and general mystical tablet woo.

This century's version of turbans and crystal balls. The mildly crazy lifestyle of the 'enlightened' with zero discernment, a half-read copy of "The Secret" somewhere on the shelf, along with "Speaking with Angels" and "Our Space Brothers Cometh". -And a high chance of veganism.
So basically you're saying nothing to hear or see here, move along and throw out the bathwater on your way out. OK. Maybe you do have it all figured out but I still see something worth digging into as a topic instead of prejudging the person whom I do not know and seems to be also questioning our reality.
And by the way, I like incense and crystals and don't judge a book just by its cover and, to me, your general tone indicated a bit of a low vibration. FWIW

Thank you, I am aware of that session although I hadn't looked back over it past the first couple of pages of responses since it was posted.
That is along the lines of what I'm looking into although not so much about the content of the expositions as the size and scale of the buildings, the speed with which they were erected only to be mostly demolished or, unbelievably, relocated.
Yes, I have read most of Laura's work except the latest book on Paul which I have to order soon. She is what inspires me to dig where some would not even look.

On second thought, if anyone just googles 'mud flood pictures' you can see what I am talking about, not to belabour the topic any more.

Back
Top Bottom