Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

The media is labeling it "Sudden Death".
What about "Delayed Euthanasia, via Big Pharma"
At the risk of sounding a tad too pedantic here, I would strongly caution against the use of the word euthanasia in this context. Delayed manslaughter or even murder would be a better description, I think. For these deaths to be called euthanasia would require that the patients willingly and knowingly consented to a treatment that could cause death in certain cases. Which apparently doesn't apply here.

As the Euthanasia thread amply shows, it's difficult enough to keep the discussion of this subject free from unwanted associations as it stands. We certainly do not need more muddied waters on this one, IMHO.

IT'S HAPPENING: Army Tells Commands - Prepare for MANDATORY Vaccinations in September Despite Recent Adverse Effects

View attachment 46839

"It’s a terrible time we’ve been going through as a species and it’s only going to get worse. They know what these jabs do, so the fact that they want to do this to our military should tell you all you need to know about what they have planned for us."

Considering that they're in the process of a political purge of the military, with the transparent goal of converting it into an internal wokeness enforcement force to bolster the new totalitarianism, whilst simultaneously attempting to provoke WWIII against Russia, China, Iran, et al., this strikes me as a good thing.

I'm seeing chatter that a lot of service members will leave rather than endure the not-vaxx. The parasite class is crippling their own military at the very moment when they need it most. More power to them.

Considering that they're in the process of a political purge of the military, with the transparent goal of converting it into an internal wokeness enforcement force to bolster the new totalitarianism, whilst simultaneously attempting to provoke WWIII against Russia, China, Iran, et al., this strikes me as a good thing.

I'm seeing chatter that a lot of service members will leave rather than endure the not-vaxx. The parasite class is crippling their own military at the very moment when they need it most. More power to them.
I suspect it may go the opposite way. I think it was here I saw a compilation of soldiers being asked 'have you had the vaccine' to which all replied along the lines of 'eff no'. Pretty much every one of them seemed like very decent Americans and healthily aggressive. These - still by far the majority of the forces - are the ones targeted here. They will either submit or leave, and the core of the fifth column will not only strengthen but further its advance.

And that fifth column doesn't mind about crippling their own military because they're crippling American human resources, which only clears their path towards another layer of ideological possession of the MIC's core logistical engine.

As if corrupt jingoism wasn't bad enough.

I suspect it may go the opposite way. I think it was here I saw a compilation of soldiers being asked 'have you had the vaccine' to which all replied along the lines of 'eff no'. Pretty much every one of them seemed like very decent Americans and healthily aggressive. These - still by far the majority of the forces - are the ones targeted here. They will either submit or leave, and the core of the fifth column will not only strengthen but further its advance.

And that fifth column doesn't mind about crippling their own military because they're crippling American human resources, which only clears their path towards another layer of ideological possession of the MIC's core logistical engine.

As if corrupt jingoism wasn't bad enough.

Indeed. My personal observation, based on just talking to people, is that the plebs are fully rejecting the vaxx. Phrases like "Mark of the Beast" come up a lot.

A logistical core is an important part of any military. But so is the spear-tip. If they lose the edge of the latter, possessing the former is of little utility. That's especially true if the shaft of the spear is operated by low-competence affirmative action hires and, it seems will be the case, vaccine-damaged individuals. That logistical support might not need high-testosterone, high-aggession young guys like the tip of the spear requires, but it does need technically skilled people who are good at what they do and aren't taking every other day off due to illness.

As of July 2 the official numbers in Berlin are 55.2 % vaccinated with 35.9 % of them twice.
A growing number of officials are demanding fines for people who are letting appointments for their vaccinations expire. Estimates and surveys hinted that probably two thirds of the population in Germany will receive their injections in the end.

Politicians and honchos in the health industry are pressing on with their campaign, probably fearing that reports of fatalities and an avalanche of adverse reactions might spread through the population.

While there is little or no discussion in the media about the injection campaign the papers of the infamous neoliberal Axel Springer corporation beg to differ. Ever since the publishing company - formerly Germany's biggest - had been selling 45% of their shares to the KKR investment group (co-owned by Henry Kravis who is said to have good relations with Donald Trump) its papers are holding a new stance towards many political issues.

Here is an editorial from Springer's Berlin BZ tabloid that caught my eye. (Emphasis mine)

How are we going to continue with covid politics next fall?

To date it has not been clarified whether the lockdown was necessary and led to its goal. The federal government and the Senate [of Berlin] refuse to review their measures and stumble unprepared into the next Corona crisis in autumn, says Gunnar Schupelius [the editor of BZ].

The Corona policy of the last 15 months requires a review.

Three questions are at the forefront, has the lockdown been the appropriate means to contain the infection or not? The lockdown is an invention from China that was recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO).

Its suitability has not been proven so far, there are falsehoods and half-truths about it. Now it might be possible to prove it since there are comparative data with countries that did not impose a lockdown.

Secondly, according to the Federal Audit Office incorrect figures were reported on the utilization of intensive care units.

The hospitals possibly faked a high utilization rate in order to receive compensation payments. The false figures served as an argument for the lockdown. How can such a lapse be prevented in the future?

Third, early artificial respiration by intubation of covid patients is controversial.

This method was also adopted by China and WHO and hospitals made a lot of money from it. There is a suspicion that this method was counterproductive and that patients died because they were intubated too early.

Being used to see the MSM react in unison to almost any political subject for many years here in Germany any dissenters are obviously a breath of fresh air and yet these KKR people must be part of the PTB as well though obviously representing a different faction in the system. What could be their goal?

Last edited:
Indeed. My personal observation, based on just talking to people, is that the plebs are fully rejecting the vaxx. Phrases like "Mark of the Beast" come up a lot.

A logistical core is an important part of any military. But so is the spear-tip. If they lose the edge of the latter, possessing the former is of little utility. That's especially true if the shaft of the spear is operated by low-competence affirmative action hires and, it seems will be the case, vaccine-damaged individuals. That logistical support might not need high-testosterone, high-aggession young guys like the tip of the spear requires, but it does need technically skilled people who are good at what they do and aren't taking every other day off due to illness.
I get that, and that would have been my guesstimate say over a decade ago, However, when I said logistical core, I wasn't trying to point to supply lines and base networks and troop deployments - but of automation, remote and AI UAVs, and everything that means for everything from factory production to distribution to AI patrols from air and increasingly land, soon sea - that is what I meant, that logistical core, greater than the sum of its parts, runs increasingly on automated processes and self-driving tools. Overunity power projection with minimal human input required. Sure, parts of the bleeding edge might require human involvement still, and a ton of the gruntwork too.

I just wonder how long that will remain a requirement. Of skilled people knowing what they do. Everything is so massively efficient nowadays, so what excess if an efficiency is sacrificed but the patriarchy pays and inner Party cohesion is strengthened, as long as enough power projection is maintened to keep harvesting energy and feeding the beast? I don't know. That's how I'd think if I was a psychopath, and from the little I know of human resources-type calculations even sub-Fortune 500 companies, I loathe to think to the efficiency/human cost calculation matrix a fifth column military HR might have considered.

I get that, and that would have been my guesstimate say over a decade ago, However, when I said logistical core, I wasn't trying to point to supply lines and base networks and troop deployments - but of automation, remote and AI UAVs, and everything that means for everything from factory production to distribution to AI patrols from air and increasingly land, soon sea - that is what I meant, that logistical core, greater than the sum of its parts, runs increasingly on automated processes and self-driving tools. Overunity power projection with minimal human input required. Sure, parts of the bleeding edge might require human involvement still, and a ton of the gruntwork too.

I just wonder how long that will remain a requirement. Of skilled people knowing what they do. Everything is so massively efficient nowadays, so what excess if an efficiency is sacrificed but the patriarchy pays and inner Party cohesion is strengthened, as long as enough power projection is maintened to keep harvesting energy and feeding the beast? I don't know. That's how I'd think if I was a psychopath, and from the little I know of human resources-type calculations even sub-Fortune 500 companies, I loathe to think to the efficiency/human cost calculation matrix a fifth column military HR might have considered.

That's certainly going to factor in to their calculations. However, if they're assuming they can sacrifice much of their personnel thanks to the power of AI, this will be yet another example of wishful thinking biting them in the butt again. Drones are useless for holding terroritory, for one thing. For another, operating and maintaining them still requires an extensive technical support network. They don't repair themselves yet.

But I do agree, the prospect of skies full of predator drones operated by pink-haired tumblrinas punishing mean tweets with hellfire missiles is not a pleasant one.

I personally think there is an off world connection here. To me it's an overt alien takeover in progress.

I wouldn't be surprised if certain things in these jabs are actual alien technology that aims to control the living beings it has been injected in once the programme gets switched on. Inject the whole planet or the majority of it under the guise of a health crisis, either severely weaken them as a result or be able to control them. Move in, take over in a more real way.

It could possibly also have something to do with the wave - maybe this is there way of grounding us to 3D and ensure no evolution takes place.

I note for the time being there seems to be a huge amount of coercion but it hasn't yet gone into physical force. Interestingly it shows free will is kind of being respected albeit the coercion is off the charts.

Our leaders / psychopaths and even Putin are failing us at this very critical juncture. I expect they've been scared sh*tless about some existential threat to the world where the only solution is to jib jab people. Aliens - that's my guess. Aliens have shown them some destruction or something linked to the wave or whatever region we're moving into space and said society won't survive it unless they jib jab everyone with the magical portion. Also might explain why they don't give a damn about adverse effects - the numbers of injured pales in comparison to the numbers to be lost based on whatever end of the world scenario they've been scared sh*tless about. Incidentally, it may also explain why they are happy to jab their own populations at haste rather than target other population groups e.g. Africa.

In the end though, looks to me like a massive con job and we'll all be faced by controllable zombies soon enough when all these mambo jambo portion in people gets activated in due course.

Also maybe it's true that the wave will reap apart the fabric and organisation of society. Of course that in turn will make governments as we know them obsolete. Plus what happens to all those who have failed the lessons in this cycle?

There's enough here to scare governments and leaders beyond measure if sold to them in a particular way and of course if one is capable of offering a solution too. They will happily sacrifice a few million to save the whole thing and continue the status quo.

Last edited:
I personally think there is an off world connection here. To me it's an overt alien takeover in progress.

I wouldn't be surprised if certain things in these jabs are actual alien technology that aims to control the living beings it has been injected in once the programme gets switched on. Inject the whole planet or the majority of it under the guise of a health crisis, either severely weaken them as a result or be able to control them. Move in, take over in a more real way.

It could possibly also have something to do with the wave - maybe this is there way of grounding us to 3D and ensure no evolution takes place.

I note for the time being there seems to be a huge amount of coercion but it hasn't yet gone into physical force. Interestingly it shows free will is kind of being respected albeit the coercion is off the charts.

Our leaders / psychopaths and even Putin are failing us at this very critical juncture. I expect they've been scared sh*tless about some existential threat to the world where the only solution is to jib jab people. Aliens - that's my guess. Aliens have shown them some destruction or something linked to the wave or whatever region we're moving into space and said society won't survive it unless they jib jab everyone with the magical portion. Also might explain why they don't give a damn about adverse effects - the numbers of injured pales in comparison to the numbers to be lost based on whatever end of the world scenario they've been scared sh*tless about. Incidentally, it may also explain why they are happy to jab their own populations at haste rather than target other population groups e.g. Africa.

In the end though, looks to me like a massive con job and we'll all be faced by controllable zombies soon enough when all these mambo jambo portion in people gets activated in due course.

I think the disaster scenario world leaders have been terrified with is simply the disobedience/STO variant of COVID-19 that the C's told us about. It's not massive loss of that scares them, it's the prospect of their entire house of cards coming tumbling down in an epidemic of humans remembering they have free will.

Remember what the C's told us about WW2 being a test for what is now taking place. One objective of the nazis was to eliminate the Semite. Who is the real Semite, who are these descendant now, maybe us as I think we were told by the C's. The C's told us that the fourth density sts fear them because of preloaded program or information that activate once in fourth density and of their resistance to being controlled. So, is it possible that this vaccination is an attempt to neutralize those who are genetically of Semite origin?

Recently, a friend of mine who had at least one vaccine shot was playing golf and fell on a small incline on his right arm. It wasn't a bad fall and didn't have any serious pain, but later developed this exact "strange surface blood bruising effect, like large strawberry red splotches" . This strange bruise extended from his wrist up to his shoulder! I saw him a few days ago and the bruise was gone and he seems fine.

It's scary to see this up close. 😞

I believe it is called capillary leaky syndrome (or similar) as Prof Dr Sucharit Bhakdi called it - in the latest interview at the Investigative Corona Committee no 59 - explaining the whereabouts of the artificial spike proteins and out immune systems interaction with it. It is ramping up its defenses, even literally shooting at the spike proteins who sit embedded in the cells, along the inner lining of the blood vessles.

And that creates a lot of holes and areas of distress easy to burst.

Especially, it gets seriously worse after the second jab, and more for each additional one. When you get bruises - it is blood leaking out of blood vessles !

I noticed our [with high probability] vaxxed neighbors very frequently coughing since the plandemic began on a continuing basis. Since mom became a 2x vaxxed Pfizer GMO, she is also coughing the same. As opposed to pre-Plandemic: elderly only coughing in the winter months.

Besides feeling weakness discussed on phone and some pain, I think the more serious issue is the Autumn Doomsday Clock ticking for the vaxxed elderly.

Last edited:
However, if they're assuming they can sacrifice much of their personnel thanks to the power of AI, this will be yet another example of wishful thinking biting them in the butt again.
What if they allow Covid jabbed personnel with progressive brain damage to control / operate the drones? Or missile systems? Those operator errors will have vastly greater consequences than mere traffic accidents caused by possible brain damage in the vaxxed motorists.

Therefore, I agree, they must be thinking about investing into a completely autonomous drone army = Skynet. But who will repair those complicated AI brains built into drone planes and robots?

Surely if they were able to plan ahead plandemics and running a MIC they are perfectly capable of figuring out that brain damaged vaxxed engineers shouldn't be allowed near any AI circuits. Therefore its logical to assume they plan to keep a large force of permanently unvaxxed army of AI-engineers, who will be able to repair their AI drones / planes / robots in the future.

One thing - I think - is important to note: the Hollywoodian Skynet universe did NOT have a hyperdimensional Lizzie presence. Therefore, I think, the Lizzies will never allow a human-built Skynet AI to become aware, take over and start to annihilate the human race: Earth, perfectly organized for the pecking order with excellent human-energy production coming from [I think] a very desirable human population level numbering in the billions.

Nearly 4 billion souls on Earth are powering the Lizard Planetary Feeding Machine. I have a hard time accepting that the Lizzies are willing to drastically reduce the output of their 'human-energy refinery planet' by any mass population reduction initiated from their side. I would even shoot down the bigger, extinction level space rocks on collision course to my favorite factory, if I were in their place.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom