Russia Begins Operations in Syria: End Game for the US Empire?

Do you remember Egyptian revolution, did Egypt became caliphate after Muhammad Morsi came to power. Did Sharia law started to rule the country ?

What's your point. That IS (Islamic State) wasn't all that bad :thdown:

Do not be fooled by the crocodile tears of Western politicians, fake media and fake human rights organizations who try to use the suffering they have caused to "justify" "humanitarian" military interventions and more misery. The 'moderate rebels' that the West, the Gulf States and Israel unleashed on the Syrian people are in reality fanatical torturers who terrorized the population endlessly. These sadistic psychopaths spare no one, not even children.

I really don't know where to begin given that, as I've said repeatedly, you appear to be very uninformed on this topic. And I really don't have the time to explain it all to you. Maybe someone else does. But for now, it would be appreciated if you would stop spamming this thread with massively uninformed posts.
I would like to read your explanation, but it is not okay to ask from me to stop "spamming" only because you think it's like that. Let's see what evidence you have. Also, I would like you to show what is not correct from what I wrote, and evidence for that.

Also, I put the first video as a mistake, which I saw now. It shows Assad supporters, with Syrian flags and Russian flags as well, but that is not strange for me since there was in 2011 probably like 20-25-30% of Alawites and Christians who could be supporting Assad in big numbers as well as some Sunni Muslims, why not ? I am not saying that Assad regime has not support.

What's your point. That IS (Islamic State) wasn't all that bad :thdown:

Do not be fooled by the crocodile tears of Western politicians, fake media and fake human rights organizations who try to use the suffering they have caused to "justify" "humanitarian" military interventions and more misery. The 'moderate rebels' that the West, the Gulf States and Israel unleashed on the Syrian people are in reality fanatical torturers who terrorized the population endlessly. These sadistic psychopaths spare no one, not even children.
I did not speak about Syria bjorn, but about Egypt. And I think if your read once more what I posted, or twice you may be able to understand what I wrote, if you can not what can I do ? I think what I said in that post was written very clearly.

I would like to read your explanation, but it is not okay to ask from me to stop "spamming" only because you think it's like that. Let's see what evidence you have. Also, I would like you to show what is not correct from what I wrote, and evidence for that.

My "explanation" is contained in dozens of published research articles over the past 10 years on the topic. I am not about to condense that information for you for your titillation, you can do the research yourself. If, in the unlikely (I hope) event that you HAVE done sufficient research and still maintain your position on this topic, then I'm sorry to say that there is no discussion possible because that would mean that we inhabit two different realities.

My "explanation" is contained in dozens of published research articles over the past 10 years on the topic. I am not about to condense that information for you for your titillation, you can do the research yourself. If, in the unlikely (I hope) event that you HAVE done sufficient research and still maintain your position on this topic, then I'm sorry to say that there is no discussion possible because that would mean that we inhabit two different realities.
Well, it is okay, but I posted some of facts or well known things, and you could comment some of them, if you do not want, again it is okay. But I think that I did not spam too much here, since it is topic about Syria. I may post occasionally some news but it's enough for now. Good night to you Joe.

Well, it is okay, but I posted some of facts or well known things, and you could comment some of them, if you do not want, again it is okay. But I think that I did not spam too much here, since it is topic about Syria. I may post occasionally some news but it's enough for now. Good night to you Joe.
Your posts are in fact spam because they add nothing to the discussion, you repeat the same agenda-driven twisted narrative the MSM feeds the brainwashed masses. How about if you read this entire thread from beginning to end and then come back here to start this conversation again? I’d also recommend doing a search for Syria on SOTT.

I’m not too sure if trying to explain to you why you are wrong would be a productive endeavour. Your cup seems to be quite full. But if getting an objective view of the situation in Syria does in fact interest you a thorough read through this thread will help you achieve that.

Your posts are in fact spam because they add nothing to the discussion, you repeat the same agenda-driven twisted narrative the MSM feeds the brainwashed masses. How about if you read this entire thread from beginning to end and then come back here to start this conversation again? I’d also recommend doing a search for Syria on SOTT.

I’m not too sure if trying to explain to you why you are wrong would be a productive endeavour. Your cup seems to be quite full. But if getting an objective view of the situation in Syria does in fact interest you a thorough read through this thread will help you achieve that.
I could do that, read entire thread all 331 (if you taught about that) pages, but that would not be useful. Because of several reasons :

- This topic started in 2015, almost in October and Syrian war started in 2011, a lot of Asad regime crimes are not covered, many of which are well reported by text and video, and the whole conflict has it's roots from the 1970s up until now.

- Secondly, I probably followed the conflict more than anyone of you here on the forum individually (during certain period of time of course not during the entire war, during the first years I did not follow too much at all, but I informed myself later on), I would maybe be willing to bet in 100 $, but in total it could also be more than anyone here on forum.

- Also, many of the posts are not interesting at all, and are irrelevant 2-3 sentences posts (for me at least) , or something like that. It would be like filling the bag full of leaves and than putting certain amount of nuts, and then slowly taking out the leaves to find the nuts. But do not worry, like I said to Joe, it is enough from me right now. I can write big article myself later on, I will try not to make you nervous. But maybe I will post some relevant news here, from time to time. Good night to you An22t as well.

PLEASE CAN YOU APPROVE THIS POST, and delete first two, because I wrote here what I wanted to see corrected, to make it easier for you, thank you a lot. Also, you can delete this this sentence and the one before that.

Assuming you want to dig deeper than the official mainstream media narrative, there are plenty of articles on SOTT, or you could start with the following book: Subverting Syria: How CIA Contra Gangs and NGO's Manufacture, Mislabel and Market Mass Murder.

If you want to know what I think about your take on Syria, read these articles I wrote (not an exhaustive list). They go back to early 2012. If you have a list of your own, that display your in-depth thinking and research on this topic, rather than parroting the words of others, I'd be interested in seeing them.

I'm turning the tables on you because your presumption that I or any other long term member here should read what YOU bring to the table on this topic and then refute it is rather arrogant. You should take it as a working hypothesis that most people here know far more than you do on most topics, because our track record strongly suggests it. Your track record, on the other hand, amounts to a proverbial hill of beans.

The following two are by other authors.

Last edited:
I will try to read them Joe.

However, in the meantime

This happened yesterday

You have no idea what happened yesterday. Because you are citing known disinformation channels. I really wish you would do some proper research and finally understand that you are waaaaay out of your depth here.

I will try to read them Joe.

However, in the meantime

This happened yesterday

Propaganda and worst of all they use kids for it. And if the children cry it is because they are abused by the false doctors, they are tired, they are hungry, they do not know why the cameras and all this piece of theater around them. How much those false comedians pay to the parents of these children for that? Shameful.

Propaganda and worst of all they use kids for it. And if the children cry it is because they are abused by the false doctors, they are tired, they are hungry, they do not know why the cameras and all this piece of theater around them. How much those false comedians pay to the parents of these children for that? Shameful.

Yep, the first tweet comes from a known ISIS collaborator and Canadian Intelligence operative (see link above). The claim in the 2nd tweet comes directly from the 'White Helmets' a known Western intelligence front organization.

Yep, the first tweet comes from a known ISIS collaborator and Canadian Intelligence operative (see link above). The claim in the 2nd tweet comes directly from the 'White Helmets' a known Western intelligence front organization.
Second tweet comes from the WorldonAlert not from the White Helmets although they helped a lot to the Syrian people in my opinion. I went through White Helmets twitter and I did not find that they posted 4 pictures with WorldonAlert posted . Are you trying to deceive someone here Joe ?

Back
Top Bottom