Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

This is a good example of how the lies and baseless claims are getting more and more outrageous. Of course there are mutations and every virologist knows that it is in the nature of viruses to mutate, to become more and more virulent and at the same time more harmless in their symptoms.

The claim that children (who have so far shown no symptoms at all) are now supposedly particularly at risk is just deeply twisted and an infamous lie. That mutations can be dangerous for vaccinated people from now on is on a different paper and should be clear to each of us by now.

This twisting of facts is just disgusting and shows that this "expert" Karl Lauterbach is not only a crazy psychopath on the verge of self-dissolution, but is to me the proof that psychopaths have a significant lack of intelligence. But that's exactly what makes these guys in positions of power so dangerous. :headbash:
Lauterbach seems to be not only a psychopath, but also a clairvoyant, if he already knows how Delta will affect the children. Respect, Mr Lauterbach. 4d has endowed sts with special abilities. What a Crazy world

It's chilling to consider what will happen to the fabric of global society once all these 'ticking bombs' start going off. When some 70% of the population have been vaccinated and many start feeling the effects, who will take care of the ill? Who will do the jobs they will leave undone? I wonder if the elites have thought that they may have overdone the chaos this time. After all, they too need a reasonably functioning society for their plans to work, don't they?
I tried to figure out "as far" as the Deep Sate did. I came to the conclusion. Any preliminary 1st Stage Failures: Health system, stockmarkets, air/ship transportation, etc.. and The Deep State says "Good! Its exactly how we want it!"

No they don't need a working society at all:

1. The primary / most critical "miss of function" will be the +2x vaxxed nuclear power plant tech personnel becoming sick, unable to work leading to radiation leaks and explosions at various sites.
Some critics argue that U.S. reactors may be even more vulnerable than the ones in Japan.

2. Dams: their operational crew becoming sick, unable to work => dams opening / breaking flooding cities.
The Dam Truth: The 91,000 Dams in the US Earned a “D” for Safety

3. North American power transmission grid: key personnel - lead engineers previously capable of overseeing the critical power-balancing of entire national electric grid systems at peak loads - get sick, now they drop out, leading to => power outages.
Considering all the major news networks and publications have talked about how vulnerable the US power grid is, it is pretty reasonable to say the US power grid ISN’T very safe.

4. No electricity = no water pump, no fuel pump

5. No fuel => no trucks filling stores => Empty supermarkets.

6. Hungry crazed [+2x Vaxxed] people [with various symptoms] breaking into homes. Famine. No law enforcement. =>Gang rule: roving marauder groups hunting for food to eat [looking for (1) food supplies, then (2) wild game, then (3) dogs, then once all that's gone, they go after the two legged "game"] => live shootings every day. Bodies joining the trash on streets. How do you prep for such [eventually] well armed marauder groups with dozens of militants?

Seeing all this happening The Deep State feels good:
- "Everything is goes according to the plan. We now proceed to the next stage."

Next Stage:
1. Having researched the WW2 Nazi saucer projects comes very useful here, as the Nazis needed a large workforce, and they eventually had high-ranking military officers perfecting the method of slavery. Mentally exhausting & subduing POWs to work, proving themselves after some of their Nazi colleagues failed. The Nazis perfected the art of 'under-mountain massive slave-camp / factories': these large excavated inner-mountain spaces were protected from discovery and the bombing raids from Allied forces. These large slave-camp-factories were extremely successful, because the WW2 POWs were torture-submitted into catatonic obedience. They become always tired mentally & physically and soon were unable to even think of escaping: soon any insurgency & escape attempts by the POWs were zero.

2. C's stated the Lizzies love to re-animate the freshly died (Vietnam war casualties) to make them into zombie workers "forever".

I think, The Deep State is perfectly content with a starving, chaotic, economically non-functional Earth, where they establish their perfectly guarded SuperMax-Slave-Factories to manufacture their luxury products, like expensive clothing, meat, wine and the groomed little ones..

"A virus is a small parasite that cannot reproduce by itself. Once it infects a susceptible cell, however, a virus can direct the cell machinery to produce more viruses."

Veterinary style Ivermectin is flying off the shelves at the tractor supply centers, so much so you have to ask the cashier for the product which is now kept up at the front of the store. That's a new one for sure. I don't know if folks are stealing it or what, l didn't ask. That's the route l decided to go alot less hassle. My wife had a bout of pleurisy last week and the anti-inflammatory characteristic of the ivermectin had her back on her feet after two days. Usually it's at least 5 days of incredible pain with movement and just trying to breath. I had her take the prescribed body weight on the paste syringe applicator. I was as proud as punch to be able to help her. I also decided on quercetin to help with zinc absorption as a compliment if necessary? Just a note though, Rite Aid, CVU, WALMART is and WALGREENS pulled quercetin from their shelves about 2 months ago. The pharmacist at Walgreens told me she was unsure why it was selling rather well. You'll have to mail order here in the states if your interest is in purchasing.

I seem to recall a transcript where there was all kinds of talk about parasites and how many l think mentioned a cleansing might be necessary for frequency enhancing. Well the anecdotal evidence show a cleansing is a waste of time if ivermectin is used. Intracellular (virus) parasites are exactly why ivermectin was invented and for humans first, then was used on animals if my understanding is correct. Take care

U.S. Senator Johnson recently held a news conference with families afflicted by adverse reactions to the COVID vaccine.

What struck out to me was the Garay's family story. Her mother unfortunately signed up her daughter to a vaccine trial when she was only 12 that ended up with her experiencing great thoracic pain and wheelchair bound. In the link, the mother, teary-eyed, recounts their horrific experience as her daughter worsened. One of the doctors foolishly tried to send her to a mental hospital and said that her condition was caused by anxiety. So spineless, or was that doctor just so ignorant?! It's probably a bit of both! What a dreadful lesson... I'm glad she and her daughter found an outlet to tell her story.

I'm a flu shot victim. I'm fireman and medic, just got an email from the medic side of my job demanding I have the flu shot now or else. Still a fireman but I'm no longer a medic, their loss. Over 2500 ambulance and fire calls attended in 12 years and would've been good for at least 700 more but now I'll just sit in the truck. I was top performer in my platoon, 4 years ago I saved the life of an 11 day old baby girl with seconds to spare but I'm a granny killer now. Oh well, makes my life easier.

Double pfizered colleague sick again, heavy cold, second time in less than 3 weeks, won't isolate. Another colleague has refused the C19 shot but took the flu jab. He's had a heavy dose of flu for over 2 weeks now, ADE anyone? I wouldn't be surprised if they've weaponised the regular flu shots now. I'm the most un-vaxxed and least infected!

Been working with Chinese blokes on a construction site, having a blast! Enjoyed a delicious authentic Chinese home cooked lunch today at the site office, we sat around and shot the shit, mask-less and eating from the same serving bowls like normal people. A 20 something aussie sheila from admin nervously poked her head around the door, masked up and reeking of sanitiser. 'I need to get my laptop' she nervously asked. 'Sure!' came our boisterous unmasked replies and she edged along the wall through a virus miasma to retrieve her stuff and departed as quickly as possible.

We all had a good giggle, the Chinese know this is all BS and pay little attention to the rules. No one dares say anything because it's 'racist'. When I tell my fellow Australians what how things really are in China they say they're not to be trusted, ditto for Indians, the plague is real! Australia is finished, I'll enjoy the lunches while I can, these blokes can cook! Their cigarettes aren't too shabby either!

lunch.jpg

And ah, proving damage for a claim is a whole other matter i.e. claim denied.

In many places, employers are protected from legal suit by the occupational system in place (with some historical reasons that was never designed for the subject of modern so called vaccines) - i.e. the claims system.

When it comes to workplaces, whoever dreamed all this up knew exactly what they were doing, the leverage to us to shield the systems that gave us, or mandated vaccines in the first place, which is not to say that there will not be lawsuits in the background, it is just that legal and systems advice seems to be favouring employers ability to demand it for employment (another matter) while being meshed tight within jurisdictional laws. Judges seem to agree - well of course they do, by design.

Yes, exactly, this seems so.

If i remember correctly

Prof Dr Sucharit Bhakdi said, a way to get proof of vaccine damage, is to take a D-Dimere test 1 week before "vaccination", and then another test 1 week after the "vaccination" - together with counts of Thrombocytes.

If the D-Dimere values

rise significantly, that is direct proof that blood clotting in the body has been kickstarted, and is under all circumstance considered to be a dangerous condition, not to play with. Blood clotting after "vaccination" is popular to say being "a very rare condition" - other say there is no link at all. (They really like to use those arguments, don't they ?)

Nevertheless, you can easily get blood clotting even if you do not relate to, or have any symptoms. In other words, not having symptoms doesn't make it any less dangerous. The body can work it's way around a blood clotting by creating new blood vessels in best case scenarios - but this does not always work - because it is highly dependent on where exactly the blood clotting takes place (or hold). And even if the body works around the blood clot - you then still have damaged tissues in your body !

Dr Wolfgang Wodarg even made a form available for download - it looks like this (in german language) and I made a translation into english.

_-2021-07-01german.gif _-2021-07-01-english.gif

Campaign againt "Vaccine disinformation"
(the Swedish Version)

Well in our Swedish mainstream media DN.se - there is a (🇸🇪) long article published about Vaccines, hesitancy and "Conspiracy theories". Well, actually two articles they published today (in which Madonna was included being one 🤪... boy do they really research any of the s**t they're writing ?!)

Anyway, the other more serious article was in connection with our (in my opinion) shady Authority MSB***, or "Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency", and among others, with "One of Swedens leading Virologists" Ali Mirazimi at Karolinska Institute in Stockholm. He is a adjunct professor i clinical virology - who refers to blood clotting being very rare - around 250 cases out of 30 million people.

Now HOW to they really determine that ? I am sure, they're not performing D-Dimere tests on people... because if they would, the blood clotting evidence based cases would soar multifold ! He then utters himself about "facts" - which had a lot of framing and smooth workarounds without really answering the questions. In a question of vitamin-C and vitamin-D.... he simply ignores their significance. :umm:

I also found his name in several studies, one is (🇬🇧🇺🇸) about a paper of DNA based Vaccine against Cremean-Congo haemorrhagic fever virus disease. But why DNA vaccines ? What is this fascination and obsession about both RNA and DNA based vaccines these days ? It's the new thing, isn't it ? Soon for everything. (dirt cheap in comparison to traditional vaccines costs)

Ladies an Gentlemen
Meet Delta Plus

If the greek alphabets isn't enough, we now add "plus" to the whole. Plus this, plus that. :whistle:

In a different article (🇬🇧🇺🇸) Ali Mirazimi refers to "delta plus" (So new one !? Oh yes it is - discovered in 🇩🇰 Denmark on 21 June 2021, and confirmed on 25 Jun 2021 - which came with a flight from Portugal) - and it could be more contagious. (of course, what else...) And by the way, most genetic changes occur in the spike proteins, not in the virus core itself.

Ali Mirazimi adds:
" – At the moment, it is interesting for researchers and authorities to follow, but there is nothing to worry about ordinary people. According to Ali Mirazimy, two doses of the vaccine protect well against delta variants, but it is still unclear how well they protect against delta plus."

As a side note: the articles never show any proof of that variants are more dangerous... (as of now) - not even hints on that kind of information either. (There are many claims and headlines, but extremely thin on real proof and references). It's always about "more contagious" - so the rest is up to the already mindf****d reader. It's really fascinating, this constant mind trickery, from "experts", "authorities" and "media".

As Gollum said: Trixters. All they do is trixing.

*** The Swedish MSB authority is the same, who went out with a fear mongering campaign in Stockholm (nobody really noticed), about a contagious virus scenario, back on 4 Jan 2020.

It's chilling to consider what will happen to the fabric of global society once all these 'ticking bombs' start going off. When some 70% of the population have been vaccinated and many start feeling the effects, who will take care of the ill? Who will do the jobs they will leave undone? I wonder if the elites have thought that they may have overdone the chaos this time. After all, they too need a reasonably functioning society for their plans to work, don't they?
I suppose if our world is going to change beyond recognition, so is theirs. Presumably they go on expensive, select holidays where their every whim is attended to....who will be doing the attending if the majority are too ill.

Today an old lady told me she received a visit at home from the nurse, who was sent by her GP to vaccinate her - without warning or making sure she agreed beforehand. Being 96 y.o, she complied. So much for informed consent. We'll just jab you, and if you happen to die, well you were just a very old lady! People are really treated like cattle.
I wonder how many more elderly, compliant people are being vaccinated by their GP's without even having a discussion or being told the "true" facts about the vaccination. Treated like cattle indeed. Reminds me a little bit of the notoriously evil psycopath Shipman and his little injections in a strange sort of way.

The below story about a reporter Shelly Stocken is circulating on social media. She had her jab on the 7th of June and she passed away on the 26th of June. She was quite young, apparently had no known underlying health issues and the cause of death has not been confirmed.

Her death may or may not be linked to the vaccine but I found this story to be interesting.

The funny thing is that if instead of getting the jab Shelly got a positive covid test on the 7th of June her death would have been automatically classified as a covid death. But the same procedure doesn't apply to vaccines.

Shelly's tweet from the 7th of June:
1625156560593.png

And news of her death:
1625156613414.png
I checked and there are other reports of her death too: https://newdeaths.com/2021/07/01/shelley-stocken-obituary-death-shelley-stocken-has-died/ or
A quick glance through her posting history on social media shows that she was a vaccine enthusiast. Some of her pro-vaccination tweets predate covid too.

I bumped into the below article saying that nearly 4,000 fully vaccinated people have tested positive for covid in Massachusetts. Manufacturers don't claim that the jab prevents infection but that it lessens the symptoms. Statistically some of the vaccinated must have had covid before the jab so I wonder if we start hearing stories about a more severe covid after the jab than before.

Even if we do, I'm not holding my breath that it will change much. It is widely known that the flu jab can increase the risk of flu and yet many people still swear by it

I thought their plan was to destroy society and cull the human population? That's a pretty negative view point, I know, but those at top of the STS tree probably look at humanity as livestock - perhaps even as a virus that needs to be destroyed.

I feel that all the apologists and promoters of this lunacy will end up hurting the most, because everything they stood for, and stood by will come back at them and destroy them. They will lose respect and their credibility. It's an example of how Evil destroys the people that work for it.

Back
Top Bottom