A vaccine appointment

Trajan

The Force is Strong With This One
I am currently not vaxxed and have no intention of doing so for the foreseeable future. However, I recently had a dream where I received a massive piece of mail (As tall as I am and several feet across) where I had been "scheduled" to receive said vaccination and was not happy about this.

I have heard some say that the phases for this vaccination are along the lines of

Voluntary
encouraged
Coerced (free donuts, free whatever)
Social stigma (vaccinated/unvaccinated seating areas)
and finally forced (Like being held down and given the jab against ones will)

What are others thoughts on this.

I might insert a phase for strong-arming before forcing. In this phase, one might be barred from working most jobs, entering most stores, seeking most medical care, having credit/service in most banks, etc. If you owned your home and had decent health and access to resources, you might be able to barter and forage. Very few people in USA would fall into such a category.

I am currently not vaxxed and have no intention of doing so for the foreseeable future. However, I recently had a dream where I received a massive piece of mail (As tall as I am and several feet across) where I had been "scheduled" to receive said vaccination and was not happy about this.

I have heard some say that the phases for this vaccination are along the lines of

Voluntary
encouraged

Hard to tell for sure, if they can accomplish their goals, whatever they are, with a certain percentage of the population being vaccinated, they may not push through for everyone and might even encourage more mingling and traveling and whatnot.

And it may have already been accomplished, if there's "another wave" all they'd have to do is make an announcement and large chunks of the population will simply follow their new learned rules and drag the rest down.

I had a dream recently that I needed a vax for work. A doctor was about to give me a shot and I asked whether this was a standard vaccine or not (I was thinking the mRNA ones for not). He said no it’s the standard one. I said OK and then he caught me unawares, jabbing a needle into my spine and I immediately realised he lied (not sure how) and that it was an mRNA version. My next thought was - now I’m f**ked and I woke up terrified.

Hard to tell for sure, if they can accomplish their goals, whatever they are, with a certain percentage of the population being vaccinated, they may not push through for everyone and might even encourage more mingling and traveling and whatnot.

And it may have already been accomplished, if there's "another wave" all they'd have to do is make an announcement and large chunks of the population will simply follow their new learned rules and drag the rest down.
I was under the assumption that they would never expect total global vaccination compliance. They must have made allowances for we few "naughty" people. Lets hope that among the new waves of covid, we can also look forward to and eventually become part of The Wave. Sooner rather than later would be nice.

I was under the assumption that they would never expect total global vaccination compliance. They must have made allowances for we few "naughty" people. Lets hope that among the new waves of covid, we can also look forward to and eventually become part of The Wave. Sooner rather than later would be nice.
Hard to say what is the plan. It possibly involves blaming the non-compliant for whatever comes next, when perhaps just the opposite is true. Isn't that the way of the Bogus Banner world? Lots of wild cards in the game, however.

Voluntary
encouraged

Dreams are individual specific. what it means to you. - "tall massive of mail". Probably brain is processing the confused set of messages mixed with fear going on.
Last week, I went out to my neighbor town. I was pleasantly surprised to see few people are wearing a masks in restaurants and shops etc, except staff. Probably they are letting it loose through the vaccinate people.

I think that's about right as far as expected compliance. I'm going by Flu shot mandates for hospitals in USA. I think (not entirely sure) they need something like 94-97% compliance with the program to get federal funding (Medicare and Medicaid payments). That gives some space for a few medical and religious exemptions. As long as things stay in the acceptable range, maybe nothing with get ugly. I think the PTB does not want ugly, just a smooth as silk slide into awful, complete with free rent, UBI, Soy(lent) "Green" food, etc. We'll own nothing and we'll love it, right?
Or, maybe they want total chaos, fights.

Stay vigilant. Observe. Trust your gut. Vaccinations do not go into the spine.

Voluntary
encouraged

Personally, I'm just trying to not worry about it ATM. It is entirely possible that I will be "strong armed" into getting vaxxed.

I might insert a phase for strong-arming before forcing. In this phase, one might be barred from working most jobs, entering most stores, seeking most medical care, having credit/service in most banks, etc. If you owned your home and had decent health and access to resources, you might be able to barter and forage. Very few people in USA would fall into such a category.

Like Yupo said, I currently do not have the ability to barter and forage to provide for myself so if push comes to shove and getting vaxxed is the only way to provide for myself, I will do so. For the time being, I'd just stock up on items as mentioned in the "mandatory health Protocol" Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination . Being prepared to fight off any nasty side effects is something within our control.

If I had to make a prediction, it would be similar to what Yupo said:

Hard to say what is the plan. It possibly involves blaming the non-compliant for whatever comes next, when perhaps just the opposite is true. Isn't that the way of the Bogus Banner world? Lots of wild cards in the game, however.

The plague breaks out, media blames the non-complaint "dirty Republicans", mass hysteria, civil unrest, zero objectivity from the public at large, mass arrests, maybe some forced vaccinations, but by and large I think it'll be so chaotic that it is impossible to say. Like Laura said in the last session, it is the weather that is going to kill us.

(L) People are just... Their brains are just so freakin' FRIED! If there's anything to be scared of, you should be scared of the damn weather! That's what's going to kill us all. [laughter] Alright.

One interesting 'Wild Card' to watch is how the media is currently selling out Fauci and Gates.

Long Before Divorce, Bill Gates Had Reputation for Questionable Behavior

^ the NY Times calling out Gates for an affair with an employee and connections to Epstein I think is rather significant. It's like they are setting the stage for Gates to be the 'fall guy'

Q: (Joe) How did Bill Gates get into all of this? How does a computer nerd become a maniacal world-saver through vaccines?

A: Greenbaum victim.

Q: (Andromeda) I didn't expect that.

(L) So he has been set up to play his role, but he's really just a throw-away pawn?

A: Yes. He does not realize how expendable he is.

Q: (L) So he's out there like being a lightning rod, attracting all the hatred and all the opprobrium...

(Joe) And he genuinely believes that he's doing a good thing for the planet because he's deluded.

(L) And when the new boss comes in, he'll be tossed aside.

A: Yes

Same with the recent news about Fauci and his 'Gain of Function' research leaks:

So, it is entirely possible that the PTB know and are planning on the Vaccine push to completely flop, sell out the major players, and install a new boss that will "save us". Perhaps it'll be Musk and his Nuerolink and a version of his own E-coin?

Throw in a global supply-chain meltdown, economic collapse, possibly some US states seceding, Biden's handlers take him "off-stage", massive cyber attack, and it becomes pretty easy to see that it is impossible to say how things are going specifically to play out.

Anyway, that's approximately what my thoughts are on potential forced vaccinations.

Voluntary
encouraged

Till now I received 3 appointments to be vaccinated and I forget about it right away.

Voluntary
encouraged

Dream interpretation is very personal. There is the interpretation ‘lore’ that contains from superstition to psychoanalysis and there is the very personal symbology specific to everyone. For instance when I dream of men for me it is a clear sign of quarell and conflict. When I dream of women it is an indication of something benefic.
I am only going to give you some interpretatios based on superstition, the Romanian version of superstition from What do I dream about, a Romanian dream dictionary and interpretation site.
However, I think there are two elements overlapping here:
- The letter: The letter is a message. Big letter- big message or a message that you will need a long time to understand. Receiving a letter is associated with receiving good news or good luck. Maybe is news about a change with long term effects....
- The vaccine: Points to an adaptation process to a new environment or a new situation, or the neccessity to adapt to new conditions or taking over work from other people and integrating it into your work or life.

So, what I am saying is that the dream might not be about the Covid vaccine. Whether or not the ‘lore’ means anything is another story. You will find out.

Till now I received 3 appointments to be vaccinated and I forget about it right away.
Lol, when or it it comes to it, my memory may fail me too. Its a game, we can play by our own rules, at least for now anyway. Its all about buying time, playing dumb or scared or whatever, when necessary.

Stay vigilant. Observe. Trust your gut
Indeed,

Dream interpretation is very personal. There is the interpretation ‘lore’ that contains from superstition to psychoanalysis and there is the very personal symbology specific to everyone. For instance when I dream of men for me it is a clear sign of quarell and conflict. When I dream of women it is an indication of something benefic.
I am only going to give you some interpretatios based on superstition, the Romanian version of superstition from What do I dream about, a Romanian dream dictionary and interpretation site.
However, I think there are two elements overlapping here:
- The letter: The letter is a message. Big letter- big message or a message that you will need a long time to understand. Receiving a letter is associated with receiving good news or good luck. Maybe is news about a change with long term effects....
- The vaccine: Points to an adaptation process to a new environment or a new situation, or the neccessity to adapt to new conditions or taking over work from other people and integrating it into your work or life.

So, what I am saying is that the dream might not be about the Covid vaccine. Whether or not the ‘lore’ means anything is another story. You will find out.
Thank you for your reply

My case fwiw:

I have already started receiving at home the letters from the government calling to get this jab.

And also started to feel the pressure at my job.

For a while I thought to push back hard if needed, in principle there is room for that, like what you can check here (quite crazy content in general btw):

7.3.1 ensure that citizens are informed that the vaccination is not mandatory and that no one is under political, social or other pressure to be vaccinated if they do not wish to do so;
(emphasis mine)

But I realized I am not going to succeed trying to convince any zombie about any reasonable thing whatsoever, no matter how fundamentally logical and fact-based data-driven the argument could be. So instead of hard push back at work or whatever I will just gently ignore the letters and manage the situation at work with LOTS of care.

My 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom