Is the present territory of Poland a good place to wait out the misfortunes to come?

Kmicic

Jedi Master
For some time, "by the way" I have come across things related to predictions for Poland. Probably it is connected with all this chaos in the world and people looking for some consolation. It makes me wonder that there are quite a few predictions about the Third World War and the glorious post-war period where Poland is included. It would not be surprising, people look for consolation and invent stories, but in this case it looks as if Poland was to become a significant country "by accident", and more precisely thanks to the fact that many misfortunes will pass "sideways" through the Polish lands. Is it possible that the present areas of this country may have some properties, such as rocks and depths, that will help during the passage of the wave? I'm pasting a quick summary from the English page on prophecy

I remember the C's were already answering a similar question from Laura, then if I remember correctly the question was if there are any places that would be safe, if I remember correctly the C's said all places are good, it's important to be aware. I also remember that the C's indicated part of France as relatively safe areas. If this question has already been asked, apologize for the duplicate.

I think we cannot be certain of anything at this point, but our own integrity and doing The Work. According to the C's nor exceptations nor believing predictions is of much use for us. Everything is 'open' until it happens. But maybe there are some things that are more probable than others and by our choices we get closer to some realities and get away from others. About physical safety I think it ties with what one believes and how one 'sees' reality.

[...] there are quite a few predictions about the Third World War and the glorious post-war period where Poland is included.
I can assure you that other nations have similar predictions with their countries at the center.
if I remember correctly the C's said all places are good, it's important to be aware.
Exactly! It's not where you are but who you are that matters.
Is it possible that the present areas of this country may have some properties, such as rocks and depths, that will help during the passage of the wave?
Do you suggest that we should consider hiding in caves? :-D

Seriously though, I'm not sure if I understand your question's motivation. Are you looking for solutions to mitigate the consequences of the wave?

Thanks for the answers.

I can assure you that other nations have similar predictions with their countries at the center.

Exactly! It's not where you are but who you are that matters.

Do you suggest that we should consider hiding in caves? :-D

Seriously though, I'm not sure if I understand your question's motivation. Are you looking for solutions to mitigate the consequences of the wave?

No, I'm not looking for solutions to mitigate the wave, I'm just more curious if there are places on earth where it's worth being more than in others :-) Well, if the wave results in a sudden polarity, I don't think the cave sounds too bad :-D

To be in a state of fear is to waste precious energy.
Focus on what you can control, and leave the rest to the Universe. 😉
What you say is very reasonable, but if I am in a state of fear? And isn't the place you are is something that you can influence? :-)

What you say is very reasonable, but if I am in a state of fear?
I think that "a state of fear" is a very good "place" to work on oneself.
Fear is the emotion on which almost all our emotional and thought patterns are built from childhood onwards. Diving into our own fears, observing, detecting and understanding the systems we have put in place in order to protect ourselves from it, to flee from it, to put it aside or to delude ourselves that we have overcome it, and then to talk about it, to share it, is the only way to free ourselves from it and to be able to face it with actions that will make us stronger.
Fear is one of the most exquisite delicacies the SDS beings take delight in ;-)

In general, it is unlikely that Poland will become the site of any big natural disasters in very close time, it's just not that part of the world... We do not have big tornadoes, earthquakes or volcanoes. And unlikely is civil war or war with any other country. Of course, there may be some military actions related to tensions in Ukraine, Belarus or with Russia (and Poland, as we know, Poland borders with Russia on Kalinigrad).

What will be the greatest threat is the Ice Age. In that case the whole country would be under the ice. This, of course, does not sound good, but from what the Cassiopaeans say, from what you can find in channelings, the (spiritual) development of humanity on this planet is in some way coupled with great natural changes.

According to Cass, there will be other minor natural and social disasters before the Ice Age, including a real pandemic, a financial crisis, and the biggest disasters like the Ice Age will be left for those who stay here without going to 4th Density. So theoretically, if you do all you need to do to complete the lessons on this plane of existence, then you just won't be here when the Ice Age come, and you will be in 4th Density at that time.

This is, of course, very general. I don't know how your life will turn out. I don't know what is written to you. What will happen in the specific places where you will then be, what will you be doing. It is impossible to predict this. In a sense, any place is safe and any place can be hell. There are many variables, and perhaps the most to say here is the Universe that will act on what you present by yourself at the spiritual, energy and information level, and you will attract particular things accordingly to this.

I don't think there will be to many unknowns. I'd avoid polar regions, camping on volcanoes or living by a beach, as much as I would avoid America.
The rest is Open, until it isn't.
Exactly. I expect that is why the Cs said mostly everywhere was good - because mostly everywhere might get wiped out either way.

In Doug Vogt's most recent youtube video, he made the affirmation in passing (that he made earlier as well) that the sun will not micro-nova, a subtle prod at Ben Davidson. That is because Vogt seems to think the nova is much more substantial, as he ascribes the 400ft sea level drop from last catastrophe entirely from water vaporizing with the solar flash. He models it over 12-16 hours, that is, most of the exposed surface would get cooked off.

To be clear I don't believe Vogt's scenario is a good working hypothesis, because he seems to overestimate a mechanistic nova to compensate for a lack of plasma-awareness in his model - for instance, a glancing blow over a major sea that rips the atmosphere away could drain the pressure while water spontaneously boils off its own ambient heat, without any extra solar heat input. Miles and cubic miles of water may have caught in empty catchment basins or be absorbed by the sedimentary surface. I dont know - but I admit I prefer the galactic-trigger micronova as a working hypothesis, which offers a physical dynamic for the manifestation of the wave.

Anyways, I won't get into the details of the major competing models, but either way a major crustal rearrangement is predicted, as well as the seas washing over the continental crust in an east-northeast direction. Look at northwestern africa for reference. Recently, Bright Insight published a very interesting video on Atlantis, that touches this topic:

I guess that's a long-winded way to analyze why I agree with your statement. I'd avoid the coasts and volcanic weak points if possible, but otherwise would not worry about it. I don't even know if you should worry about the poles - for all we know, we could end up with Quebec and South Africa both in the tropics. Or under a mile of ice.

I bet it's going to be a show for everyone.

What you say is very reasonable, but if I am in a state of fear? And isn't the place you are is something that you can influence? :-)
Not so long ago, I wanted to go to the north pole to "escape" 5G radiation. I noticed the rapid roll-out of mind-melting technology and thought that most people living near cities would get "cooked" by 2020. I picked a region far from any antenna and decided that this would be my "safe heaven". I was ready to leave my job and my family to live in one of the most inhospitable regions of the planet for the sake of "survival". In hindsight, it was probably the quickest way to go from 5G to 5D. 😁

But then I examined the real cause of my distress: fear of dying while "foreshadowing" the inevitable outcome.
The real problem was that I had convinced myself that I knew EXACTLY when and where the "disaster" would happen.
Too much energy went into anticipation.

What I am trying to say here is that if the urge to find a safe physical place is driven by wishful thinking, it is detrimental to the soul development because too much focus is being made on the body.

Who says you have to survive comets, ice ages, earthquakes or tornadoes to get your "ticket" to 4D?

I remember the C's were already answering a similar question from Laura, then if I remember correctly the question was if there are any places that would be safe, if I remember correctly the C's said all places are good, it's important to be aware. I also remember that the C's indicated part of France as relatively safe areas. If this question has already been asked, apologize for the duplicate.

Being safe, in any context, is not so much about where you are but who you are and what you observe. For example, you're walking through town and you see a dark alley. If you think dark alleys are cool, you'll go down it and be mugged. If you know dark alleys are bad places, you'll stay away and be safe. So based on who you are and what you know, you'll either be safe or unsafe. The same applies to any place in the world. None are 'safe' per se, but if you're paying attention, you can avoid potential dangers whereever you are.

Last edited:
Based on the answers, I think the question has been exhausted. To sum up, it turns out that every place is safe if you have the right knowledge and probably everyone is in the place where they should be to gain knowledge and this knowledge is the most crucial. A physical safe place is not a priority - if someone's knowledge is at the right level, physical problems will be easy to solve. Fear can fuel the desire to protect the physical above the normal healthy level. If this thread is useful for something, you can continue, but probably there is no such need anymore :-)

Back
Top Bottom