'Missing 411', by David Paulides: Tracking unusual missing persons cases

Here is another story eerily similar to what I posted above that happened this weekend. This time a six-year-old boy mysteriously disappears and is found a half a kilometer from his home after an all night search of the area.
From the article -
"Despite the fact that he was dressed lightly and that the temperature was close to freezing, he was doing well. As a precautionary measure, the toddler was transported to a hospital in order to verify his health condition," police said.

Police said that, for the moment, the exact reason for his disappearance is unknown, but officers thanked the people who helped look for the boy on short notice.

Here, David discusses:

'Three missing young adults disappear in the North American wild, two are Canadian, one U.S. Citizen.'​

Missing 411-One off-duty United States Forest Service Ranger vanishes on a weekend hike. Two brilliant, young Canadian vanish in British Columbia. We also present the case of a new bear mauling in Montana.
Paulides begins discussing death (maulings) by grizzly bears, and in part, mentions buried caucasus. David does not expand on this, however this alone is something to pay attention to - the signs (smells, bird activity, prints in the ground et cetera).

Readers may want to read the books from UoC's Dr. Stephen Herrero (these are on many of the cases - some are horrendous). More about him can be read here and here.

On another note, and sadly (also from the same city and a professor at UofC), is the reported death of David Lertzman, believed to have been mauled by a bear.

The video here looks to the cases of Rachel and Jonathan - gone without a trace (2010) near Pemberton, BC, and Dave (98).

In a more recent video (i think the last one to date actually) DP tells about a recent case of a black bear attack on people, which he says is highly unusual. A female bear, accompanied by 2 cubs, killed a woman and partially consumed her. It happened in CO.

Paulides begins discussing death (maulings) by grizzly bears, and in part, mentions buried caucasus.

I was thrilled by his take on the predator situation in the Yellowstone area not least because I was wondering about the term 'caucasus'. It turned out that he was actually mentioning moose and bear carcasses.

One of the reasons he gives for the aggressiveness of bears in the N.W. US is that they are not hunted as eagerly as in Canada where they are known to flee the presence of humans.

I will remember his advice of aiming bear or pepper spray at the ground while defending yourself against bears or maybe rabid dogs because you wouldn't want to shoot into the wind.
As far as two-legged predators are concerned you may not want to aim above their heads...

There's not much I can add to the people who have (been?) disappeared.

There are a lot of rumors and hints about underground tunnel systems below National forest areas in the US.

I'm confused about TDARM and abductions. I thought TDARM was used for soul abductions. Missing 411 disappearances seem to be physical abductions. But the Cs said TDARM is used in Missing 411 abductions too. Is TDARM used for both soul abductions and physical abductions?

I'm confused about TDARM and abductions. I thought TDARM was used for soul abductions. Missing 411 disappearances seem to be physical abductions. But the Cs said TDARM is used in Missing 411 abductions too. Is TDARM used for both soul abductions and physical abductions?
I see that Cs said TDARM can be used to create clones of people killed in action, so that means TDARM is used for both soul abductions and physical abductions.

Here is a recent one from New Zealand. A 3 year old, dressed in a light t-shirt and nappies, out overnight in 4 degrees C weather, found 3 or 4 kms from home. An earlier report claims he said he slept with some bunny rabbits.

NZHerald writes

A small dog named Bro which Axle had been playing with when he went missing from the Paroa Rd property returned alone yesterday afternoon, sparking fears for the little boy's safety.

The dog's owner, Damon Jeffrey, had earlier posted on social media that the white fluffy dog came home about 4pm - three hours after he disappeared with the boy.

If the dog joined the toddler on his way into the wilderness and the 3 year old got anxious and felt lost it would probably not have left the kid out on its own. That wouldn't seem to be a normal dog's behavior.

I'd say the boy must have simply vanished and all the dog could do was return home.

I recently read Paulides' second book, Tribal Bigfoot, which is the follow-up to the Hoopa Project (haven't read that one) both of which were investigations into the Bigfoot phenomena, in particular major hot spots in and around the area of the Hoopa Native Reserve and surrounding areas in Northern California. The famous Patterson-Gimlin footage is from the same area in Bluff Creek and Paulides travelled all along the area. It's a fascinating book that follows the same methodology and style of his later Missing 411 series, just the facts and information with a few theories, and he really gained the trust and acceptance of the people who live in these small and remote communities who have seen and experienced a lot more than what they are normally willing to talk about, let alone with their neighbours for fear of being labelled a quack. But because of Paulides professionalism and sincerity in investigating, people opened up to him about it and he brought along a professional sketch artist to that fills the book with accurate depictions of what they actually saw, up close and personal.

And what they saw, as Paulides notes several times, looks very human-like in their facial features. The accounts are way too numerous and unusual to put in a post but suffice to say they range all the way from driving down the highway and coming into contact with one to some very strange and unusual circumstances either out in the wilderness while hunting, near and around their properties, Bigfoot coming up to people's houses, articles and accounts from the late 1800’s and early 1900’s. In some instances, seeing UFO's in the area, hearing strange metallic or humming sounds deep in the woods or coming from underground which was noted by some people who had multiple sightings around their property rather than one chance encounter.

Paulides really does his best to hone in on common patterns of sightings and came to the conclusion that an average elevation of 2400 feet seems to be the middle ground for sightings to occur and especially around ridges as he believes they like to perch up there which allows them to quickly move down if they want to head off any potential prey. A lot of the sightings by people are because their properties are close to or connected to rivers or game trails that BF uses regularly to travel and hunt through.

They definitely know and understand all about human surveillance technology. One woman who lived near a game trail had multiple sightings at her home where Bigfoot were hanging around and once even came up to her window and stared at her while she slept. She woke up because of a horrid smell and saw it looking right at her. Dave Paulides suggested she set up a motion-detector camera on her property as it seems to keep them at bay, and after that never saw or heard anything afterwards.

Different people give different impressions and vibes from what they saw. Some people said they felt relaxed and totally fine with the encounter. That it was benign with no sense of danger involved and that they were being playful or curious in some way. Others said the forest and surrounding area would go completely quiet with no sound whatsoever and that they were overcome with a feeling of dread, being watched, and wanted to get into their home and lock the door. From the encounters described in the book, I tend to think the dangerous situations were probably all adult males, and the more benign encounters were adolescents and females.

One strange encounter was a man who went hunting with his friends and he stayed behind at the camp site while his friends went off for the day. They had goats for carrying gear that were tied up, and he went off to do a little hiking only to hear the goat off in the distance and thought it had chewed through its rope and escaped. All of a sudden the 'bahs' were followed by deep gutteral screams and then a gibberish language he couldn't make sense of. Finally, it sounded as if someone was saying 'hey, hey' to him and then everything in the woods went totally quiet. He was terrified, wishing he had a bigger gun with him and made his way back to camp only to find the goat still there and that whatever it was mimicked perfectly the sound of other creatures and people. In another incident, one person described seeing a full-grown buck beside a BF as if it were in a daze and hypnotized and Paulides theorizes that they might be able to release some sort of pheromone (or have some extra-density ability) to immobilize their prey.

NABS has collected hair samples and sent them to laboratories to get tested and it seems there's some kind of inhibitor or blocker in the hair that doesn't allow them to extract the DNA properly. Another interesting thing to note is that a lot of people said that whatever they saw looked far more human-like than what appeared in the famous Patterson-Gimlin footage and that Native Americans believe they are trans-dimensional and can change their appearance based on what they want someone to see. So very much in line with what The Cs said about them being bi-density.

It might be a false impression but it looks like the Bigfoot-UFO connection, or at least the connection to the paranormal/hyperdimensional began to be considered in the milieux interested in the subject.
I saw a video (it really starts at around 8min) a few months ago on the subject:
Some interesting testimonies, and as usual in these videos, some weidoes too.

They definitely know and understand all about human surveillance technology. One woman who lived near a game trail had multiple sightings at her home where Bigfoot were hanging around and once even came up to her window and stared at her while she slept. She woke up because of a horrid smell and saw it looking right at her. Dave Paulides suggested she set up a motion-detector camera on her property as it seems to keep them at bay, and after that never saw or heard anything afterwards.

There is an almost identical story in the book 'The Yowie' by Healy and Cropper which is dealing with Bigfoot's Australian cousin.

A family had built a house in an outlying area of the Blue Mountains west of Sydney.
Having been bugged by this big and frightening creature they installed motion-detector cameras connected to spotlights that were to lighten up the premises in the dark.

At that point the frequent visitations stopped. It was assumed that the Yowie could see infrared beams and understand that the installed lights would flare up. Maybe it was too coy to let itself be photographed.

RA had mentioned that "these beings are very able to escape due to their technological understandings before their incarnations here."

With the Hoopa Project, David was still early in his research and had some incorrect ideas that were later discarded once the evidence piled up. David had believed that bigfoot never harmed anyone or kidnapped anyone. It is to his credit that he believed the evidence he accumulated and changed his mind.

David had believed that bigfoot never harmed anyone or kidnapped anyone. It is to his credit that he believed the evidence he accumulated and changed his mind.
I got that impression from Tribal Bigfoot that he assumed they are mainly benign, although later on in the book you see that there were reported deaths, abductions and even rape associated with Bigfoot discussed privately in Native communities and in their folklore.

I got that impression from Tribal Bigfoot that he assumed they are mainly benign, although later on in the book you see that there were reported deaths, abductions and even rape associated with Bigfoot discussed privately in Native communities and in their folklore.
It's a step in the right direction when compared with Hoopa Project. By the time of the movie Missing 411 The Hunted, the positioning of bigfoot with mysterious lights and the rest of missing people suggests to me that he no longer thinks bigfoot is benign.

They may actually be mainly benign just as humans are mainly benign. Could it be that they have a bunch of 'people' with anti-social disorders as well?

Since they are obviously in cahoots together with 4D-STS some of them may specifically be used to create terror among 3D communities.

Back
Top Bottom