Laura's Book "From Paul to Mark" is out!!!! ... And in French too

We're just giving it some final checks before making it available, so it should be live sometime in the next week.
AI's response to : anyone know 'when' the Kindle addition will be available? If the wait is too long, I'll buy the hard copy.

I am looking forward to the Kindle addition as well, however, I have already purchased the hard copy. It is a must have for my Laura, et al, library! As much as I like the convivence of my kindle, I know I will be reading both versions of this book. Many times over even!

Thank you Laura for your hard work and dedication, and making it available to all of us.

Hello and congratulations! 🍀

While searching duckduckgo.com I have found a site 'Nowa Ewangelia Levity' that is actually publishing 666 (!) pages of what seems to be Laura's new book at lauraknightjadczyk_christ_ewangelie_history.

I'm stunned that they are able to produce a copy of Laura's material even before her book has actually been officially presented... :shock:
Thanks for finding this, Ursus Minor. This is an older draft of the book, which had been published for a limited time on academia.org for comments and reviews.

Congratulations Laura and also to the team who helped make this book a reality, I ordered it on Sunday and its arrived already. Love the cover, its colour and layout, it has a strong scholarly feel, you just know this is going to be monumental. After a quick flick through, it brings into perspective the effort, time and probably anguish Laura has gone through putting this into writing. I am trying to perceive the work and thought, the years in the making. I doubt I could even fully conceive, mind blowing . I do wonder if the more people read this, will it have an effect on the planet, will it bring a new layer of truth into our reality that actually effect a change. I was thinking this only last week.

Many heart felt thanks, truly amazing Laura.

Congratulations Laura and also to the team who helped make this book a reality, I ordered it on Sunday and its arrived already. Love the cover, its colour and layout, it has a strong scholarly feel, you just know this is going to be monumental. After a quick flick through, it brings into perspective the effort, time and probably anguish Laura has gone through putting this into writing. I am trying to perceive the work and thought, the years in the making. I doubt I could even fully conceive, mind blowing . I do wonder if the more people read this, will it have an effect on the planet, will it bring a new layer of truth into our reality that actually effect a change. I was thinking this only last week.

Many heart felt thanks, truly amazing Laura.

One thing I will point out is that the books that made it into the bibliography are almost all only those that were directly mentioned or cited in the text or footnotes. There were literally hundreds of others that informed my thinking that were not cited nor mentioned for any of a number of reasons. I was combing through the literature like it was a full-time job, from 8 in the morning until sometimes late in the evening, no let-up, for several years. I made notes by hand, typed them up later and organized them. And if I read something that triggered a memory of something else, I would make a note there and then so as to not lose the connection. It was an interesting thing to enter into a "beginner's mind" and read everything as though the gospels and Acts did not exist. I spent many nights lying in bed working out problems and trying to see them from different angles and just asking "what the heck was going on?!" In the end, I wrote the book I would have wanted to read, one that lays out the evidence from the sources and doesn't just make claims and assertions without backing them up.

Congratulations Laura and thank you very much for your hard work. :clap:

My copy arrived today, hurray! I read the foreword and I can't wait now to read the rest of it (if I only could take few days off).

I love the cover colors and the overall formatting of the book, including a very nice font and good quality paper.

Thank you!😍

One thing I will point out is that the books that made it into the bibliography are almost all only those that were directly mentioned or cited in the text or footnotes. There were literally hundreds of others that informed my thinking that were not cited nor mentioned for any of a number of reasons. I was combing through the literature like it was a full-time job, from 8 in the morning until sometimes late in the evening, no let-up, for several years. I made notes by hand, typed them up later and organized them. And if I read something that triggered a memory of something else, I would make a note there and then so as to not lose the connection. It was an interesting thing to enter into a "beginner's mind" and read everything as though the gospels and Acts did not exist. I spent many nights lying in bed working out problems and trying to see them from different angles and just asking "what the heck was going on?!" In the end, I wrote the book I would have wanted to read, one that lays out the evidence from the sources and doesn't just make claims and assertions without backing them up.
Well done. I have started reading it. Might take a long time to finish it!!

Back
Top Bottom