Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Can someone tell me how to take all these vitamins? I mean wich ones in the morning, then PM or night. I am lost with this. Ok, I know that it is better to take vit.c in the morning but then I have no idea if there is important to take some vitamins with others. It seems a stupid question but for me it is not. For the efficacy of the vit. with which one we should take this one or this one? Maybe I complicated something that it is not complicated at all, so I am sorry for that. :-[

I'm going to share how I do.
  • At first, there is no specific moment to take Vit. C; You can take it at any time of the day, including on the evening (I sometimes take 1/2 g at the middle of the night if needed, as I sometimes experiment pain that wakes me up).
  • For Vit A, B complex, D & E, I take them at once with my main meal.
  • After the other meal, I take Hyaluronic acid and Collagen.
  • I usually take Probiotics just before bed, with Melatonin and Magnesium.
I've done so for years, with regular short periods of interruption, apart for Vit. C.

Maybe others will add their own process or experiments for other vitamines I did not mention.

Edit: clarifications

I'm going to share how I do.
  • At first, there is no specific moment to take Vit. C; You can take it at any time of the day, including on the evening (I sometimes take 1/2 g at the middle of the night if needed, as I sometimes experiment pain that wakes me up).
  • For Vit A, B complex, D & E, I take them at once with my main meal.
  • After the other meal, I take Hyaluronic acid and Collagen.
  • I usually take Probiotics just before bed, with Melatonin and Magnesium.
I've done so for years, with regular short periods of interruption, apart for Vit. C.

Maybe others will add their own process or experiments for other vitamines I did not mention.

Edit: clarifications
Thank you MK Scarlett, that gives me an idea and I really feel less lost. Thank you for taking the time to answer.

Can someone tell me how to take all these vitamins?
After reading this, and other health threads here in the forum, as well as other sources of information about supplements; I have concluded that there are some points to have in mind:

-Fat soluble vitamins (A, D, E and K), and other fat soluble components (molecules) like Coenzyme Q10, should be taken with food (best a fatty one).
-Multi mineral supplements, and minerals in general, i.e. zinc, magnesium, selenium, etc. are best taken with meals containing few or no veggies.
-As MK Scarlett pointed out above, for vitamin C, there is no specific moment to take it, but the dose have to be divided throughout the day.
-There are other supplements which are best taken in divided doses, because our body use them constantly like Thiamine (Vit. B1), Nicotinamide (Vit. B3), and Magnesium.
-Melatonin before bed.

I hope this helps.

After reading this, and other health threads here in the forum, as well as other sources of information about supplements; I have concluded that there are some points to have in mind:

-Fat soluble vitamins (A, D, E and K), and other fat soluble components (molecules) like Coenzyme Q10, should be taken with food (best a fatty one).
-Multi mineral supplements, and minerals in general, i.e. zinc, magnesium, selenium, etc. are best taken with meals containing few or no veggies.
-As MK Scarlett pointed out above, for vitamin C, there is no specific moment to take it, but the dose have to be divided throughout the day.
-There are other supplements which are best taken in divided doses, because our body use them constantly like Thiamine (Vit. B1), Nicotinamide (Vit. B3), and Magnesium.
-Melatonin before bed.

I hope this helps.
Thank you!

Can someone tell me how to take all these vitamins? I mean wich ones in the morning, then PM or night. I am lost with this. Ok, I know that it is better to take vit.c in the morning but then I have no idea if there is important to take some vitamins with others. It seems a stupid question but for me it is not. For the efficacy of the vit. with which one we should take this one or this one? Maybe I complicated something that it is not complicated at all, so I am sorry for that. :-[
I recommend reading these articles by Dr. Gaby. There are many interesting things about supplements too.

Especially if you are reluctant to take iodine, then it is important to observe the intervals between the use of Salt water - Lugol - Vitamin C.

Iodine protocol
“1/2 to 1 tsp of sea salt in a tall glass of water upon arising.
Lugol’s (start with lowest dose) after breakfast or meals, don’t take it after 4pm (it energizes you).
200 mg of B2 (riboflavin) per day. Can be taken in two doses with your lugols.
1000 mg of B3 (niacinamide) taken in two doses with lugols.
200 mcg selenium (not more!) ONCE a day with morning dose.
3 to 10 grams of vitamin C – divide into two doses taken an hour after lugols.
500 mg of magnesium – glycinate is excellent – taken at night.
Protect the liver with NAC, ALA and/or milk thistle.”Drink enough water and take unrefined salted water in order to detoxify bromide. Chloride is an effective competitive inhibitor of toxic bromide and unrefined salt is sodium chloride. It is impossible to lower bromide compounds in the body if you don’t ingest unrefined salt, some 1-1.5 teaspoons per day. An adequate intake of unrefined salt in the body is also essential to minimize inflammatory oxidative stress. Take at least 1/4 teaspoon of unrefined salt in 8 oz. of water upon rising and at least twice a day. Make sure to take your lugol away from the salted water, at least 40 min-1 hour.

I have a question.

I just found out my mother-in-law who lives in India just got the first shot of an mRNA vaccine. I am SHOCKED, since all along she kept saying she would never get the vaccine. Then a "know it all" friend of hers, whose father is a doctor, convinced her to take it. And, without even consulting myself or my husband, whom she talks to once a week, she went out and did this potentially deadly thing. I am heartbroken over the whole thing.

I was just about to send her the "Guide" that Dr. Peter McCullough helped put together concerning home treatment of Covid symptoms, starting with Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine, etc., at the first sign of illness.

I spoke with my mother-in-law last night, and urged her to forego taking the second shot, since there's a lot of anecdotal information suggesting that some of the worst symptoms (including death) occur after the second shot.

My question is: is there anything I can recommend that would help her more long-term now that she's taken the shot? I can order supplements on Amazon India for her, and those can get to her rather quickly, but it's already been almost a week since she got the shot, so the complementary treatment idea is seemingly moot at this point since the vaccine is very much in her system by now.

I know about D3, K2, C, A, zinc.

She is pretty healthy, eighty-one years old, maybe has thyroid issues, and phlegm in the throat, and stomach bloating, foggy brain. But she's never had any severe illness other than these things. I've tried to get her to improve her diet, stop using milk, etc., but it's difficult to get her to follow a diet.

Anyway, NOW what? Now that she's taken this vaccine?

I was wondering: since one of the worst outcomes re: the mRNA vaccine is when the person is exposed to existing, normally benign coronaviruses in the environment, and this triggers the out-of-control inflammatory response (given the secondary macrophages have been destroyed by the synthetic antibodies in the vaccine), could this be prevented from happening if the person, at the first sign of any cold or flu, or sore throat, were to use an antimicrobial spray for the nose and throat (such as those that contain grapefruit seed extract, an excellent anti-microbial), thus preventing the coronavirus from entering the chest, and setting off the cytokine storm response?

Also: could a good brand of Zeolite help to detox from the vaccine? I suppose it wouldn't hurt. Not sure if Amazon India will have it though.

In other words: what can be done to mitigate the effects since it might take some time to set up a protocol for her, and so the vaccine is already doing its damage inside her?

She doesn't seem to have any ill effects so far since she had the shot. Her "know it all" friend, meanwhile, felt quite bad afterwards, not sure what the symptoms were. I don't know this person (who is in her fifties), but I can't believe she would convince an elderly woman to take such a step without suggesting she consult her own (very caring) son first. What if my mother-in-law became ill, or worse after taking the vaccine? Was this woman prepared to in some way take responsibility for her role in that outcome? Did she really think this through? This is all so insane it's infuriating!

(sigh)

But it also shows my mother-in-laws' lack of will in letting herself be so easily swayed in something that, up until now, she was entirely against. She's like that, I'm afraid. She lacks having a center. A new person can come along and -- well, you see what happened. And, worse still, when it came to calling us and telling us what she did, she acted as if she knew she made a mistake. Wow. Quite a "mistake." Then again, maybe this woman friend will again prevail in convincing her to get the second shot. It wouldn't altogether surprise me. When you lack a sense of self you are indeed in danger.

My father is getting his 2nd jib jab this week. No convincing him otherwise. Since the 1st jib jab his diabetes has gone out of control. Coincidence.

Separately, I've heard 2nd hand from my mum that 3 of their friends are now in really bad conditions - conditions that appeared after their first jib jab. Coincidences.

Anyways, one lady in her 80s is now a ghost, soon to die most likely. This lady used to be quite fit for her age and used to live alone. Jib jab came in and voila, she's now on death's door. They are convinced it's old age, my mum thinks it's another big coincidence.

Another old lady similar situation - the mother of one of my parents friends. Used to live alone... Got jib jab... Now soon to depart the world.

Another lady similar age to my parents is apparently having pronounced psychological issues now. Came after jib jab. Coincidences.

All the aforementioned will be lining up for their 2nd jib jabs this month and June.

I'm glad I reached my mother. She's noticing the "coincidences" starting to pile up.

I hope my dad is lucky to get through the 2nd jib jab. My conscience is unburdened. I tried. It's now between him and his maker - I wish him the best of luck in that negotiation.

In other words: what can be done to mitigate the effects since it might take some time to set up a protocol for her, and so the vaccine is already doing its damage inside her?
A lot of the elderly are going through the vaccines uneventfully. Perhaps some people's frequency resonance vibration is enough to lift them up above the horror stories that we've read about these vaccines. I've seen quite a mix. I would try to not worry too much if your mom is okay. Do tell her to take some vitamin C and if she has it available, a dose of ivermectin (12mg). Otherwise, even just the vitamin C in high doses should help.

My 80-year-old mom decided to take the Pfizer vaccine as they gave her no other choice and her aim is to travel this year in order to see family members in the other side of the world who are very sick and in need of her. I respected her decision and realized she had the extra awareness that these vaccines are evil. Her attitude was that she was above them and of course, that no one is going to stop her from traveling. She took my advice and is taking some supplements and vitamin C. After the first dose, she didn't have any problems, and she sounds even more coherent, aware and regulated than before. Perhaps the willingness to see this through uneventfully activates some sort of warrior awareness. I told her to let me know if something bad happens after the second dose so that I can instruct her on how to up the dose of vitamin C. She's a doctor herself and prepared for herself a rescue kit of medications just in case.

Hopefully, our loved ones will be alright.

My father is after both doses of one of mRNA concoctions (not sure which). He got the second shot maybe 3 weeks ago. The jabs had literally zero effect on him, save a very noticeable yet unpronounced sense of excitement from doing "the right thing" and relief of surviving it. Physically, not even a sore arm. That makes me wonder if the vaccine was active at all in his case but i'm not going to express my concerns loudly. Perhaps it was badly stored or transported, which wouldn't be a surprising thing here in Poland. I'm mentioning transport because, from what i read, vials with mRNA jabs should be secured against physical shaking (useful piece of data, perhaps, as in "i prefer my vaxx well shaken").

Also, i didn't get sick from being in his company. (But, incidentally, i did get noticeably sick one day after my neighbour got Pfizer and displayed mild flu-like symptoms.)

For the record, my father is in early 70s, reasonably active and relatively healthy. Eats lots of gluten, doesn't drink or smoke, not very concerned about personal hygiene. Used to be against vaccines, until he submit to pressure from my mom to get a flu jab one year - then he sort of switched to pro-vaxx for some reason and now he seems to quietly hope for COVID vaccines to become mandatory.

As to my mother, she openly refuses to get vaccinated.

I just found out my mother-in-law who lives in India just got the first shot of an mRNA vaccine. I am SHOCKED, since all along she kept saying she would never get the vaccine. Then a "know it all" friend of hers, whose father is a doctor, convinced her to take it. And, without even consulting myself or my husband, whom she talks to once a week, she went out and did this potentially deadly thing. I am heartbroken over the whole thing.

I have just experienced this with a married couple I know for at least 15 years. We were agreed for the whole damn year long that Covid is a scam, that the vaccines are potentially dangerous and untested, and that only a fool would take a shot - but within a stretch of only two weeks they have made an about-turn, which has totally shocked me.

She - who actually calls the shots [no pun intended] - has decided to make an appointment for next Thursday for a vaccination!

Speaking to her on the phone Sunday night I initially started to argue but realized it was already a done deal.
She admitted that vaxxing is not a good idea but losing their liberty for the rest of their lives was not a good idea as well. They are tired of testing and waiting in line and want their lives back - here and now...

She hopes that the Pfizer injection they'll receive will not be all that bad. :shock:

Initially I had the impulse to somehow infringe on their decision but was met with cold resistance anyway.

I could only forward the health protocol by Dr. Gaby (taking the German SOTT version) to them but it will probably seem too unwieldy for them if they are interested at all and there will not be enough time to implement anything of it. Doing this has certainly silenced my conscience.

I have pondered that I cannot even know what the purpose of people's lives actually is.
For them having fun and 'feeling free' may be of utmost importance - at least in this particular life.

My own stance of sitting back and preserving myself not least with the aim of serving a 'higher purpose' would seem utterly boring to many people, or maybe I'm probably just the cautious type.

A lot of the elderly are going through the vaccines uneventfully. Perhaps some people's frequency resonance vibration is enough to lift them up above the horror stories that we've read about these vaccines. I've seen quite a mix. I would try to not worry too much if your mom is okay. Do tell her to take some vitamin C and if she has it available, a dose of ivermectin (12mg). Otherwise, even just the vitamin C in high doses should help.

My 80-year-old mom decided to take the Pfizer vaccine as they gave her no other choice and her aim is to travel this year in order to see family members in the other side of the world who are very sick and in need of her. I respected her decision and realized she had the extra awareness that these vaccines are evil. Her attitude was that she was above them and of course, that no one is going to stop her from traveling. She took my advice and is taking some supplements and vitamin C. After the first dose, she didn't have any problems, and she sounds even more coherent, aware and regulated than before. Perhaps the willingness to see this through uneventfully activates some sort of warrior awareness. I told her to let me know if something bad happens after the second dose so that I can instruct her on how to up the dose of vitamin C. She's a doctor herself and prepared for herself a rescue kit of medications just in case.

Hopefully, our loved ones will be alright.
I am observing the same.

My parents and my wife's parents have taken the vaccine and have not noticed anything.

However, they are faithful "servants." They are impervious to anything other than "ordered" by the "status quo".

I have just experienced this with a married couple I know for at least 15 years. We were agreed for the whole damn year long that Covid is a scam, that the vaccines are potentially dangerous and untested, and that only a fool would take a shot - but within a stretch of only two weeks they have made an about-turn, which has totally shocked me.
Yesterday I was very surprised when when I passed by my work by a place where they put the vaccines, I saw a queue of more than 200 people waiting to get vaccinated.

That had never happened.

Suddenly, people wanted the vaccine.

I have pretty much everything from the preventive or accut protocol available, except for the interferon. You can't get it here in Germany. Now I started another search today and came across these globules. However, the difference is that it says "alpha" and not "beta" as recommended. Could it still be useful? Maybe someone here knows something...
If it could be considered, which potency would be recommended?

Today, 120 people (from 280 of us) who I work with - will get the 1st dose of vaccine. I don't know wich one.
It will be very interesting.... I wish them all of luck cause many of them are very dear to me. But it will be what will be.
I bought some Ivermectin to have at home.
We take lipo C vit, cod liver oil, Mg, Zn, Se and nutritional yeast + smoking. And let's hope for the best.

Back
Top Bottom