Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

I thought I would post Voyageur's posts of 1st, 2nd and 5th May 2020 in the ‘Shake-speare’: Still a Living Shaman for our Sacred Times? thread here, as it seems he was the first to make the connection between Alton Towers (Castle) and the Talbot family, the Earls of Shrewsbury. Although I arrived at the same conclusion independently, it is good to know that someone else was thinking along the same lines and making the same connections. I have only just had the chance to look at the Shakespeare thread. Hence, I thought it only right to give Voyageur proper attribution for his find.

I knew that George Talbot (6th Earl of Shrewsbury) had been Mary Queen of Scots jailer but I hadn't known she had once visited Old Hall Hotel in Buxton (fairly near to Alton Castle) in 1572, which had been built by George Talbot and Bess of Hardwick (George's wife). I could find no trace that Mary had ever visited Alton Castle though but, given its proximity to Buxton, it is not out of the question. I believe she was imprisoned at Sheffield Manor Lodge and Sheffield Castle, both owned by George Talbot.

It should also be noted that George Talbot, as the Earl of Shrewsbury, had a prominent part in Shakespeare's Henry VI.

Sir Francis Bacon had been involved in the trial of Mary Cavendish, George's step daughter and daughter-in-law, someone who Bacon had greatly admired. Bacon also knew his grand daughter, Lady Alethea Talbot, very well. Indeed, he died at her husband's (Thomas Howard, the Earl of Arundel) house in 1626.

Voyageur:

Had earlier caught up and what an interesting presentation, Michael B-C! Never a dot, word, line, element, or in the case of some old art, an item or posture should be dismissed, least some type of revealing shall be missed. It is a big task to keep track of all those symbols, geometry/maths and cipher's of many kinds, so in the case above, who was it ultimately being written for? Certainly, it seems to be for the eyes of rarefied groups trained to read these things and communicate with these messages - hiding in plain sight, so to speak.

Have always enjoyed 'trying' to learn and follow some of the stuff laid down in old texts, while realizing a dozen lifetimes (or less if having a super-calculating mind like some - Green here) could indeed be spent in these pursuits without a key - fascinating as they are, and one might only just get snippets of these things. It can be like what Fulcanelli in his 'The Dwellings of the Philosophers' would reveal, and many others pointing out the unseen, or even something out of a more modern day Foucault's Pendulum (Umberto Eco) novel for enjoyment.

Here in # 2 and 3 videos, it became prominent, starting off with the Pythagorean hypotenuse 3:4:5. This is the tool of choice for me finding ‘square’ when measuring, cutting and putting together simple 90's on a structure from the 345 dots in the trade for building stuff, yet Alan Green builds upon the very dots of the Sonnet page alone. Impressive.

In effort to add data, and polymath not being the line of force here, had a look back at what Laura and the C's also directly bring up Shakespeare-wize (rarely as it is), and 'Shake-speare' not at all.

Being that these are the only dedicated pages to the Shaking-spear, and not exactly following Sonnets as Michael-B.C has so eloquently laid down (yet perhaps there are connections), thus the following looks to a few entries in the Transcripts looked at some time ago, while never furthering, although, like anyone who is reading, things William Shakespeare are of interest.

Just a note: realize that there are so many scholars who work on the subject, authors of books, cryptographers, papers and articles, so the basis starts, as said, from a continuation of the Transcript questions and answers:

June 7 said:

Q: Now, I notice that the Celtic name for the town of St. Albans is Verulamium, and that is where Henry Percy, son of Hotspur, was killed in battle. I also notice that Sir Francis Bacon was Lord Verulam, and he was thought to be not only a Rosicrucian, but also the author of the Shakespearean plays, as well as some of the Rosicrucian manifestos...

A: Check out Alton Towers, for clues.

Which brings up:

thread I had mentioned that there were 'possible' dots that might lead in fact, to nowhere, so not sure, however it was noted it the Session quoted above that this Alton business did not get expanded upon in that thread - yet there are further clues, osit. So, to continue that session, have a look here:

Q: Well, Cecil was the fellow who kidnapped me. And, when he was arrested, the Navy came and took him away saying he was "incompetent to stand trial" because he had "escaped from a Navy hospital." And that essentially ended any hope of finding out where I was taken or why. I just don't see. How does this relate to St. Augustine, the Canaries, to Oak Island - all of this? What are we doing here?

A: St. Albans.

Q: And there is more! My God! We aren't happy with Mary Magdalene and St. Augustine, and St. Anthony! Now we also have St. Albans! Of course I know that it is the place where there was a battle and one of the Percy's was killed there. It was also called Verulamian in the Celtic days, and Francis Bacon was Lord Verulam and some suspect that he was the son of Elizabeth I. But, there are only so many hours in the day, guys! I need some help here! I was hoping that I would be getting some help with the research...

A: Remain open to all, and look for others. But, suggest you "pick their brains" more thoroughly before you offer up your own information, thus allowing for less troublesome emotionally oriented rapids crossing. Enough until next time!

Spent a bunch of time delving into all things Alton, and going through the basics, Alton feedback's to Alton, Hampshire, and folks in the UK would have a better handle on this. Now is there a Tower(s)? From Wiki it states that "Alton was recorded in the Domesday Survey of 1086 as Aoltone". It is a book about taxes owed to the King (William the Conqueror) from within the lands and the word doom meaning;

QUOTE]The word "doom" was the usual Old English term for a law or judgment; it did not carry the modern overtones of fatality or disaster.

The poet, Edmund Spenser, was said to have lived in Alton, a Shakespeare contemporary, and no mention of a Tower.

There was also a William de Alton, and although perhaps interesting (as an aside) "(born 1307) was a Dominican friar from Alton, Hampshire, who lived during the reign of Edward II. He is known for writing The Universality of the Pollution of Mankind by Original Sin. This tract on original sin argues that in its polluting all of mankind it must also have thereby polluted the Virgin Mary, thus contradicting the doctrine of the Immaculate Conception" will leave that there (note the original sin).

Alton (so it says) also appears once in Shakespeare works "Lord Verdun of Alton" related to Henry VI, Part I. Tower comes up 86 times (a number of them in Henry VI) - with a scan of some interesting uses.

Back to Alton Tower (Theme Park), at one time it was called Alton Abby, which does not have an old history (founded in 1895), so take that off the list perhaps.

There is something called "Hex – The Legend of the Towers" which is a amusement ride (walk-through) as a "dark ride experience at Alton Towers". This is what it says of it:

The legend says that the 15th Earl of Shrewsbury was cursed by an old beggarwoman to suffer a death in the family every time a branch fell from the old oak tree. Hex's version embellishes the end of the 'original' tale with the Earl experimenting on one of the fallen branches in a vault deep within the Towers themselves, and it is this vault, with its entrance bricked up behind a bookcase, that has supposedly been sealed up for two centuries and only recently discovered during renovation work. This is explained in several scenes during the experience.

This attraction was closed for the duration of the 2016 season, but underwent repairs in the winter before reopening in 2017.

So, yes, there is an Alton Towers ('attraction'), yet the reality, and might be mistaken here, seems to be focused on Alton Castle of old, and there is a great discussion of it here - with some surprising features (an Octagon wing and Stonehenge reproduction et cetera):

Alton Castle.

Here is the backdrop (with some snips):

This Earl of Shrewsbury, who so conspicuously figures in Shakespeare’s Henry VI., enjoyed, among his other titles, that of “Lord Verdon of Alton”—a title which continued in the family, the Alton estates having now for nearly five centuries uninterruptedly belonged to them.

The titles of this great Earl of Shrewsbury are thus set forth by Shakespeare, when Sir William Lucy, seeking the Dauphin’s tent, to learn what prisoners have been taken, and to “survey the bodies of the dead,” demands—

“Where is the great Alcides of the field,
Valiant Lord Talbot, Earl of Shrewsbury?
Created, for his rare success in arms,
Great Earl of Washford, Waterford, and Valence
Lord Talbot of Goodrig and Urchinfield,
Lord Strange, of Blackmere, Lord Verdun of Alton,
Lord Cromwell of Wingfield, Lord Furnival of Sheffield,
The thrice victorious Lord of Falconbridge;
Knight of the noble order of Saint George,
Worthy Saint Michael, and the Golden Fleece;
Great Mareshal to Henry the Sixth
Of all his wars within the realm of France.”
To which, it will be remembered, La Pucelle contemptuously replies—

“Here is a silly stately style indeed!
The Turk, that two-and-fifty kingdoms hath—
Writes not so tedious a style as this—
Him that thou magnifiest with all these titles,
Stinking and fly-blown, lies here at our feet.”
From this John, Earl of Shrewsbury,—“the scourge of France,” “so much feared abroad that with his name the mothers still their babes,”—the manor and estates of Alton and elsewhere passed to his son, John, second earl, who married Elizabeth Butler, daughter of James, Earl of Ormond, and was succeeded by his son, John, third earl, who married Catherine Stafford, daughter of Humphrey, Duke of Buckingham; and was in like manner succeeded by his son, George, fourth earl, K.G., &c., who was only five years of age at his[6] father’s death. He was succeeded, as fifth earl, by his son, Francis; who, dying in 1560, was succeeded by his son, George, as sixth earl.

Adding a bit more begets, Mary:

This nobleman married, first, Gertrude Manners, daughter of Thomas, Earl of Rutland; and, second, Elizabeth (generally known as “Bess of Hardwick,” for an account of whom, see the article on Hardwick Hall in the present volume), daughter of John Hardwick, of Hardwick Hall, Derbyshire, and successively widow, first, of Robert Barlow, of Barlow; second, of Sir William Cavendish, of Chatsworth; and, third, of Sir William St. Loe. She was the builder of Chatsworth and of Hardwick Hall. To him was confided the care of Mary Queen of Scots. He was succeeded by his son Gilbert, as seventh earl. This young nobleman was married before he was fifteen to Mary,[7] daughter of Sir William Cavendish of Chatsworth. He left no surviving male issue, and was succeeded by his brother, Edward, as eighth earl, who, having married Jane, daughter of Cuthbert, Lord Ogle, died, without issue, being the last of this descent, in 1617. The title then passed to a distant branch of the family, in the person of George Talbot, of Grafton; who, being descended from Sir Gilbert Talbot, third son of the second earl, succeeded as ninth earl.

There was also, of course, a Library:

“The West Library is entered. This apartment, a fine, sombre, quiet-looking room, has a panelled ceiling, at the intersections of the ribs of which are carved heraldic bosses. In the centre is a large and massive dark oak table, and around the sides of the room are ranged fine old carved and inlaid cabinets and presses for books. Over these presses, and in different parts of this room and of the ‘North Library,’ are a number of well-chosen mottoes, than which for a library nothing could well be more appropriate. Thus, in these mottoes, among others we read

“‘Study wisdom and make thy heart joyful.’

“‘The wise shall inherit glory, but shame shall be the portion of fools.’

“‘They that be wise shall shine as the firmament.’

“‘Blessed is the man that findeth wisdom, and is rich in prudence.’

“‘The heart of the wise shall instruct his mouth and add grace to his lips.’

“‘Take hold on instruction; leave it not; keep it because it is thy life.’

“‘Knowledge is a fountain of life to him that possesseth it.’

And a short sentence on Stonehenge:

Stonehenge.—This is an imitation “Druidic Circle” formed of stones, of about nine tons in weight each; it is highly picturesque, and forms a pleasing feature. Near to it is the upper lake.

Nine tons each is not insignificant.

So, again the Session looked to Alton Tower (aka Alton Castle), St. Albans, with Lord Verulam always hanging around, and then brings in Elisabeth 1 - and to note Mary Queen Scot - the Catholic (some say true Queen) later the beheaded one - and once, seemingly, a guest at Alton Tower/Castle, and then there are those in and around the Elizabethan court who are none other than John Dee (for a time) and Sir Edward Kelley (Kelly) - who also goes by Edward Talbot:

Legends began to surround Kelley shortly after his death. His flamboyant biography, his relationships with Queen Elizabeth I's royal magus Sir John Dee and the Emperor Rudolf II, and his claims of great alchemical skill and the ability to communicate with angels have all led to his relative notoriety among historians. This has made him (along with the German Faustus and Sir John Dee himself) one source for the folklorical image of the alchemist-medium-charlatan.

As for the bold, one perhaps and perhaps not, might wonder, yet Dee, Kelley/Talbot, Bacon (and there is discussion of Shakespeare's 'possible 'Catholic leanings also read) were in orbits around Elisabeth 1 (E-1) and Mary Queen Scot (imprisoned), and implications, although a day later, or so goes the scuttlebutt, of a young Francis born To E-1 as mentioned in the transcript by Laura as "some suspect."

Before getting into this (so I don't forget), something else of John Dee comes up in a number of videos (one in particular) which might be worth mentioning related to his talking with angels. So, note in the video they are talking about Dee/Kelley communicating with angels, although it was actually Kelley (the conduit), because Dee is said to have never seen or heard them. Yet Kelley is said to have seen a giant cosmic plane – with a large 'crystal board' with letters, and the letters are each being pointed out, one by one, with a long stick held by some angelic being, which forms the words of the communications (all written down and now lost or so they say) – interesting, as people here might think it relative to words and communications which Laura does with the C's. Here is video #4 of 4 (see 20:00):

1588362534565.png

Life of Dr Dee
Little has come down to us in terms of records of Francis Bacon and John Dee knowing each other but on the afternoon of August 11, 1582 there was an entry in Dee's journal that they met at Mortlake. Bacon was 21 years old at the time and was accompanied by a Mr. Phillipes, a top cryptographer in the employ of Sir Francis Walsingham who headed up the early days of England's secret service. They were there according to Ewen MacDuff, in an article, "After Some Time Be Past" in 'Baconiana', (Dec.1983)" to find out the truth about the ancient Hebrew art of the Gematria- one of the oldest cipher systems known, dating from 700 B.C. They were seeking to discuss this with Dee because he was not only one of the leading adepts of this field, but a regular practitioner in certain levels of Gematria." Also, David Kahn in The Codebreakers suggests that because of Dee's great interest in the 13th century alchemist Roger Bacon, that he may have introduced Bacon to the works of Roger Bacon,"which may help explain the similarities in their thought."

Quoting Laura and the C’s again:

Q: And there is more! My God! We aren't happy with Mary Magdalene and St. Augustine, and St. Anthony! Now we also have St. Albans!

Saint Alban

1588359058732.png

Eastern Orthodox icon of Saint Alban

1588358728478.png

The Death of St. Alban

1588358772607.png

Note the lower right panel (part of the left is not show):

“Its beauty provided a place to be hallowed by blood”

There are other depictions perhaps worth noting, and other points and controversies, yet the Church itself seemed important.

So, of St Albans, Francis Bacon is the 1st Viscount St Alban – See here - “ Roman city of Verulamium (modern St Albans)”:

... Continued (briefly):

Before I get any more confused with Towers and Castles at Alton, both are on the main estate. This confusion also goes for one crazy linage system of persons, who one minute are this (seem to be) and the next that - titles given, taken away, with marriages and illegitimate ones (not to mention children). I know all Brits have this history down pat, so bear with me.

Some clarity on Alton and Mary Queen of Scot:

From 1442, the castle was in the possession of the Earls of Shrewsbury, who from the beginning of the 19th-century made their home at nearby Alton Towers. By the mid-19th-Century the castle was mostly in ruins.

Both looked to be around 1600 meters from each other – I’m sure local UK peeps will correct things, yet for outsiders it can get super confusing, such as where was Mary Queen of Scot held – she seemed to have been held all over the place in and around Alton Towers/Castle.

So, with the mention of Mary Queen of Scot (MQS) above, it seemed she was at one point ‘confided in care’ by G Talbot.

Mary Stuart (MQS)

Mary Stuart was just six days old when she became Queen of Scots in 1542.

As a child she was engaged to the the Dauphin Francis - heir to the French throne - and was sent to be brought up at the French Court. But in 1561, whilst still a teenager, Mary’s husband died and she returned to Scotland as a widow.

Mary was a Catholic and her return to rule over Scotland – which was now officially Protestant – was regarded with suspicion.

In 1565, Mary married her first cousin, Henry Stuart, Lord Darnley, but their union was unhappy and the following year, Darnley was found dead, presumed murdered.

Mary soon married James Hepburn, who was believed to be Darnley's murderer.

Following an uprising against the couple, Mary was forced to abdicate and she fled to England seeking the protection of her cousin, Queen Elizabeth I of England.

Mary had previously claimed Elizabeth's throne as her own and was considered the legitimate sovereign of England by many English Catholics. Perceiving her as a threat, Elizabeth had her arrested and imprisoned.

[…]

Mary was handed over to George Talbot, 6th Earl of Shrewsbury, and his Derbyshire-born wife Elizabeth, known as Bess of Hardwick. They became her ‘jailers’ for the next 15 years.

George Talbot was chosen as the keeper of Mary due to his immense wealth - few would have been able to afford the cost of keeping a Queen for the 15 years of Mary’s 19 year imprisonment.

George Talbot and Bess of Hardwick built the Old Hall Hotel (then called the New Hall) in Buxton in 1572, and Mary petitioned Queen Elizabeth I for permission to be taken there.

{this Old Hall Hotel is due North of Alton, a short distance away – 20 km or so)

Mary suffered from a mystery illness – possibly rheumatism – and Buxton's thermal spa waters were believed to have healing properties.

In 1573, her request was granted and Mary Queen of Scots visited the Old Hall Hotel at Buxton most summers.

Although Mary had to give one hour’s notice if she wished to leave her apartment and was allowed no visitors after 9pm, evidence suggests she enjoyed her time there.

George Talbot hosted lavish banquets and gave gifts to Mary from his estates; all to the apparent annoyance of Queen Elizabeth I.

The hotel became the regular venue for the highest nobility of the land and the centre for alleged traitorous planning against the crown of England. It was said that the future of England was determined more at the Old Hall Hotel in Buxton than in London!

Whilst staying at the Old Hall Hotel, Mary etched writing onto the bedroom window panes - using a diamond ring! Copies of the writing can still be seen today, the most famous of which is called 'Farewell to Buxton':

George Talbot's wife, Elizabeth, better known as Bess of Hardwick, was the second most powerful woman in England during her time, and also one of the richest.

Bess built the first house on the Chatsworth estate, later constructed Hardwick Hall, ‘more glass than wall’ and also designed her own memorial in Derby Cathedral, where she was buried.

The couple deemed Chatsworth a suitable place to imprison the ill-fated queen and Mary Queen of Scots was held at Chatsworth at various times throughout the 1570s. {Chatsworth is not far (NE of Alton the main estate)}

Her lodgings were on the east side of the house where the rooms, although changed beyond recognition, are still called the Queen of Scots Apartments. The Hunting Tower, now luxury accommodation, is one of just two buildings that remain from this time.

Another building that remains from this time is Queen Mary’s Bower, which was allegedly constructed to provide a raised exercise ground for the captive queen.

After 19 years in custody – and 15 years captive in Derbyshire and the Peak District – Mary was executed for treason at Fotheringay Castle in Northamptonshire in 1587, for her alleged involvement in three plots to assassinate Queen Elizabeth I.

Here is a short ‘trailer’ for I think a popular film (shot on location at Alton) that people may have seen. Is it correct?

A Vanity Fair article says of both MQS and E-1, they never actually met face to face. That seems odd.

There is a backstory here that involves Mary writing ciphers that, apparently, were intercepted and decoded. The ciphers were not complicated (often rows of alphabet with each following row moved over one place i.e. row 2 a=b et cetera. – see video #3 ‘John Dee and Tudor code-breaking’ in the post above (3:30min).

Going back to the Transcript Session June 7, 1997 on Bacon (“not only a Rosicrucian”), the Rosicrucian's were perhaps hanging around in E-1’s court and elsewhere (along with the Rose – rose buckle depicted on the shoe of Shakespeare), and Bacon, which comes back to how M.P. Hall wrote about him, allegedly vis being Shakespeare. There were other Shakespeare candidates, too, quite a few of them proposed - rather than Shakespeare himself.;-)

I'll get to this...

In looking at the Sonnets (1609) with aspects of the following, there seems to some mention of conflicts in the Sonnet orders, such as with Sonnet 19, I think (see well below). So again, whoever wrote the Sonnets, least the plays of Shakespeare – Shake-Speare, brings things back (as Alan Green shows) to ancient history of Egypt while being hidden from plain view – then extrapolated, as Green did, and looked at with the aim to broaden horizons of understanding. It is actually incredible how many things emanate from Egypt (a relatively stable civilization for thirty or so centuries); and therein that information traveled into the future right upon the 1609 opening page of the Sonnet – quite possibly it speaks to a wide network spanning time or some sort of superluminal communication, as discussed above, concerning John Dee and the conduit - can't know.

When M.P Hall discussed Shakespeare in 1929, had thought it interesting when first read – he made the case, IMO, yet now, the more I’ve looked into it, the more it was ‘common’ knowledge not discussed – the big open secret of those ages, and yet today the screen still covers the accepted narrative in the halls of academia with William. When one sees the thousands of books written on the Shakespearean subject, the path seems pretty beaten down – still questions remain.

In another post above, had asked the question 'who were these things being written for,' and it seems that at some ‘levels’ there was this fascination for ciphers et cetera to contain old knowledge, while also using less sophisticated methods to run the state and communicate political and religious messaging; it seemed pretty ingrained in the upper elite levels, perhaps not dissimilar (although much more technical) to today’s encryption programs of communications. Some things don’t change.

Of the above, I’m moving to the opinion that while many eyes were on F. Bacon, he, like a conductor, had many 'poet pens' at the ready, and he was narrating the injustices of state and the longing for the mother of he and his brother of Essex, that could never be. It can be considered that F. Bacon had help from his adopted brother, A. Bacon, just as there were teachers (like John Dee) and statesmen at the ready, too, and a country divided on so many levels - Queens, and the least, religion.

Was looking at what Michael B-C provided by Alan Green in a broader sense, and noted, speaking of John Dee, that Alan adds that name to his book 'Dee-Coding Shakespeare' which I'll read. Of course, and have come to agree with, who knows who was on first base as to the true author(s), yet Willy...:whistle:

I’ll soon leave this with the following, and big thank you, Michal B-C, for providing a place to put down these old Alton, Bacon, Shakespeare et al. bones (although the former is still an elusive Towers). As for Bacon (and all the other candidates for the mask of Shakespeare), one thing that can be easily overlooked – so I’ll place it up front, is the adopted brother, Anthony Bacon. So, as said, keep him in mind, too, as the focus often points elsewhere, or to strictly his brother, Francis.

frontispiece (1645), depicting Francis Bacon pointing with his right hand at an open page of his book whilst with his left hand he manipulates an actor carrying a 'mirror' book (i.e. a play or plays), thereby indicating that stage plays are an important part of his Great Instauration. Bacon's left hand/arm is in the shadow whilst his right hand/arm is in the light = the cabalistic symbolism for that which is veiled and that which is shown. It also refers to the light and shadow of the right and left-hand pillars respectively of the cabalistic Tree of Life, which forms the basis of Bacon's Great Instauration, and depicts the twinship of Part 1 of the Great Instauration (De Augmentis Scientiarum), which lies on the right-hand pillar, with Part 4 (the Shakespeare plays, etc.), which lies on the left-hand pillar, as portrayed in the titlepage illustration of the 1640 Advancement of Learning.

Anthony Bacon

1588576337370.png

Anthony Bacon in 1594 at age 36

Anthony Bacon (1558-1601) was the eldest son of Nicholas and Anne Bacon. He and Francis were foster-brothers who collaborated on plays, and advised the Earl of Essex.(Anthony was his secretary and foreign correspondent passing on secret political information from the Continent) Hepworth Dixon in his book Personal History of Francis Bacon says of Francis and Anthony:

...."day and night their tongues and pens are busy in this work of correspondence. Anthony writes the Earl's letters, instructs his spies, drafts for him dispatches to the agents in foreign lands. Francis shapes for him a plan of conduct at the Court, and writes for him a treatise of advice which should have been the rule and would have been the salvation of his life."

We learn from Lady Anne Bacon's letters that Anthony and Francis were having plays performed at Anthony's house near the Bull's Inn, Bishopgate, in 1594; and the Bull Inn itself was frequently used for this purpose. In a letter written by Essex to the Queen, he makes reference to Anthony and Francis, and says:

"Already they print me and make me speak to the world, and shortly they will play me in what form they list upon the stage."

This is direct proof that Francis was accustomed to producing plays, along with his step- brother, and that one or other (or both) of them was presumably the author of such plays.

The name Anthony occurs in no less than eight of the plays, including the Tempest, which has autobiographical references. In the Merchant of Venice Antonio figures as the generous brother. Not only were Anthony and Francis Bacon singularly devoted to each other, but on many occasions, such as in 1598, when Francis was in financial difficulties, and was actually seized and imprisoned at the instance of a Jewish creditor, Anthony came to his assistance and did everything in his power to help. This occurred shortly before the date usually assigned for the writing of this play.

----Reference:Enter Francis Bacon by Bertram Theobald,1932

In a letter written to Anthony when he and Francis were attending Grays Inn Law School, just before the 1594 Revels of Gray's Inn, with it's first performance (December 28th) of the Comedy of Errors , Lady Anne Bacon in her narrow puritanical ways exhorts him and Francis that they may "not Mum, nor Mask, nor sinfully Revel." It is quite evident that she was strongly suspicious of Francis Bacon's connection with the stage.

The story of Love's Labor's Lost concerns a youthful King of Navarre and three of his courtiers, the Lords Dumaine, Longaville and Berowne and three ladies of the court. The drama contains a real life love affair that existed between Francis Bacon and Marguerite Navarre when he was visiting France in 1576-8. The names of the three Lords are taken directly from the passport of Anthony when he was living in the Navarre territory (1583-92) The names are signed Dumain, Longaville, Biron (Berowne). The play also reflects Bacon's great interest in Freemasonry with numerous references to Masonic rites and rituals of the higher degrees. For more on the historical references of the Bacon brothers experience and the Shakespeare Play Love's Labor's Lost read The Great Vision, by Peter Dawkins.

A letter to Anthony Bacon on January 25, 1594, in which Francis asks his brother to send some new material for his private scriveners.

I have here an idle pen or two....I pray send me somewhat else for them to write... from my lodge at Twickenham Park.

Your entire loving brother,

Francis Bacon

From the Dedication to
Essays and Councils
January 30, 1597

1588576538446.png

Between Twickenham, Gorhambury and Gray's Inn, there were possibly many “idle” pens (more on each of these places later). As for Alton Towers, do roads run through it, and when, why and who was there at the time, or is there something else?

Quickly, and back to John Dee with a reference to M.P Hall:

Manly P. Hall had a book, Orders of Universal Reformation in which a woodcut from 1655 by Jacob Cats, shows an emblem of an ancient man bearing likeness to John Dee, passing the lamp of tradition over an open grave to a young man with an extravagantly large rose on his shoe buckle. In Bacon's sixth book of the Advancement of Learning he defines his method as, Traditionem Lampadis, the delivery of the lamp.

1588576827644.png

Mrs. Henry Pott writes in "Francis Bacon and His Secret Society,"The organization or method of transmission he (Bacon) established was such as to ensure that never again so long as the world endured, should the lamp of tradition, the light of truth, be darkened or extinguished."

So, now to F. Bacon and much else during this particular century and more of time...St. Albans has a number of references, yet will add this Chronology Related to Francis Bacon's Life. With this last entry, it is broken down into two 'Spoiler' sections (as it will not fit in one). There has been a few small bits pulled out, and have bolded certain aspects for emphasis. There are also a few notes and added hyperlinks due to the subject at hand while a number of quote boxes were included offering linking data. The chronology starts well before F. Bacon and brings in E-1 and her alleged secret marriage (Dudley - Earl of Leicester) and the birth of two boys (Francis and the Earl of Essex - Robert Devereux), who then go through life wearing masks to cover their Tudor faces. Within there is MQS and E-1 (discussed above), and also when E-1 imprisoned MQS, which ultimately lead to her execution. Shakespeare comes in and out as reference in the Chronology, as does John Dee other Shakespeare/Shake-Speare candidates.

Lastly, there may be many errors in this Chronology, and the authors do place some question marks, yet it brings in much of the goings on of state - while tracking Shakespeare and the work that was going on behind masks. If anything (if read), it provides a rundown by date of many in the field during this period with some quotes from back in time from diaries et cetera.

The chronology begins before Queen E-1 starting AD 303 with St. Albans martyred, 1250 with Roger Bacon, and then later with what could possibly have been going on with E-1 moving along from 1560? Speculation provides that it first involved Robert Dudley:

Bacon

Last edited:
Now we have:

Nope. Sorry, but that above was not what I meant. I meant that little I know of that ’Bock Saga’ stuff. Bock Saga is not the Kalevala. I didn’t state either that Kalevala is about Arthurian tales. I only told that Kalevala parallels the Eddas.

However, if one looks through the eyes of the themes, of course may be made a comparative assessment between Arthurian myths and those found in the Kalevala. Indeed I think that is a good take. :-)
Sorry if I misunderstood you. However, I recognise that the Arthurian myths can be found in the ancient literature of many countries besides Britian and France. The themes seem to be pointing all the way back to Atlantis and beyond.

I have found nothing exploitable till now, but the quoted section reminds me of this thread, also from stolenhistory.net

cattura-1-png.4150

-> America in Renaissance paintings before 1492 AD according to Riccardo Magnani
This is very interesting indeed. Many artists were Freemasons and Rosicrucians and, in keeping with their esoteric bent, they would sometimes incorporate hidden, occultic details in their paintings for those with eyes to see.

I am not great with computer graphics but it would be interesting to see if anyone can take Poussin's The Shepherds of Arcadia painting and split the image, head to head vertically as the C's suggested.

Speaking of hidden images in paintings, my next post will reveal something very interesting about John Dee.

Following on from my last post, here is a famous painting of John Dee entertaining the court of Queen Elizabeth.

1619901849547.jpeg

He looks the very picture of a magician or magus, perhaps even a medieval druid or sorceror.

However, the picture is actually hiding something of great importance perhaps to us.

1619901957916.jpeg

This is an X-Ray image of the same painting, which shows a circle of skulls around John Dee that can't be seen with the naked eye.

This definitely now seems to link him with the druids who had a thing about skulls and severed heads. I wonder why were they painted over. Were they concealed as an afterthought or deliberately by the artist, Henry Gillard Glindoni (1852-1913)?

See X-ray reveals Elizabethan magician John Dee's circle of skulls

I intend to link this theme of skulls or heads to my next post on Oak Island.

...it would be interesting to see if anyone can take Poussin's The Shepherds of Arcadia painting and split the image, head to head vertically as the C's suggested.
I have already tried this, but it is not really clear, where to split it - e.g. at the exact half of the painting or right at the forehead of the bearded guy?
This is what I get, when I take the most obvious vertical line in the painting - along the vertivcal groove on the sarcophagus:Poussin-SplitHeadtoHead.jpg

Concerning maps, this is suspicious:
Poussin-SpainAfricaIndia.jpg

The chest (thorax, ribcage) of the bearded guy looks strangely frayed.
The dark blue gown behind in the upper part looks like the Iberian Peninsula to me.
The lower part like coast of East Africa and India.

Between is his leg...prominently exhibited.
"Go trough 'The Pillars of Hercules'"?

Last edited:
Quoting Laura and the C’s again:

Q: And there is more! My God! We aren't happy with Mary Magdalene and St. Augustine, and St. Anthony! Now we also have St. Albans!

Q: Okay. Next: On this subject of 'looking for the frequency of light,' the 'undreamed of treasures in Rhineland,' and needing a better 'handl' on it. ...

... all the key words... so am I...

A: On the right track? It looks good.

Q: But how do alfalfa fields connect with all of this? There is nothing about alfalfa? Comment?

A: You think there is no alfalfa in the Germanic highland?

From the wikipedia link:

"On the Continent
There has also been an extensive cult of Saint Alban on the Continent from an early date such as in Mainz, Cologne and Basel on the Rhine as well as a number of other localities in Switzerland and Italy and a notable concentration in the French Alpine regions and the Rhone Valley.

Sometimes, the 'Saint Alban' concerned is regarded as a separate figure, other times, he is alternatively called Albinus (and often identified with 6th c. bishop, Saint Albinus of Angers), and at other times he is identified with the British martyr. Philip Thornhill noted a correlation of Alban dedications with place names in Alb- (very common in mountainous areas, especially in ancient Liguria and also found in river names).

Saint Pantaleon's Church, Cologne holds relics said to be those of the British martyr Alban (as noted above). In fact, although identified with the British martyr, he was locally known as Albinus. His relics were said to have been brought from Rome by Empress Theophano and placed in St Pantaleon's church in about 984: the relics were miraculously saved from destruction in an accident on the way at a place that a later version of 1502, was identified as Silenen, Switzerland. The original record was in a 12th-century manuscript that alleged that the relics were actually those of the British martyr, having been delivered to Ravenna by Germanus himself and taken from there to Rome. Another church at Cologne is known to have been dedicated to the British Alban from the 12th century.

The Saint Alban of Basel is recorded in the Berne rescension of the Martyrologium Hieronymianum of circa 800: "Basilea civitate sancti Albani martyris", where he would appear to be an independent local figure, being celebrated on 24 August but later identified with the Saint Alban of Mainz.

St Alban of Mainz is recorded from 756. He was regarded as a separate figure in sources from Raban Maur's early 9th century martyrology, including a 10th-century Life by Gozwin of 1060–2 However, Hippolyte Delehaye suggested that he very probably represents, in origin, a localised version of the British martyr since his feast date was recorded as June 21 in the Martyrologium Hieronymianum (just a day before that of the British one, who actually appears on the 21st and 22nd in early recensions).

The story in Raban Maur associates Alban of Mainz with a martyred bishop, Aureus of Mainz and two other martyrs, Ursus and Theonestus the latter of whom is said to have originated on the Greek island of Naxos, together with Alban. Thornhill elaborates a theory that suggests that Theonestus (likely confused with a 7th-century Bishop Theonestus of Phillipi and a Bishop Theomastus associated with Mainz) represents "some kind of distorted mirror image of the name, 'Dionysus'", as appropriate to the leading ancient cult-figure associated with Naxos. A Saint Alban of Burano (near Altino, Italy), meanwhile was associated with one Domenicus in a legendary tale reminiscent of one told about Dionysus."

From the wikipedia link:

"On the Continent
There has also been an extensive cult of Saint Alban on the Continent from an early date such as in Mainz, Cologne and Basel on the Rhine as well as a number of other localities in Switzerland and Italy and a notable concentration in the French Alpine regions and the Rhone Valley.

Sometimes, the 'Saint Alban' concerned is regarded as a separate figure, other times, he is alternatively called Albinus (and often identified with 6th c. bishop, Saint Albinus of Angers), and at other times he is identified with the British martyr. Philip Thornhill noted a correlation of Alban dedications with place names in Alb- (very common in mountainous areas, especially in ancient Liguria and also found in river names).

Saint Pantaleon's Church, Cologne holds relics said to be those of the British martyr Alban (as noted above). In fact, although identified with the British martyr, he was locally known as Albinus. His relics were said to have been brought from Rome by Empress Theophano and placed in St Pantaleon's church in about 984: the relics were miraculously saved from destruction in an accident on the way at a place that a later version of 1502, was identified as Silenen, Switzerland. The original record was in a 12th-century manuscript that alleged that the relics were actually those of the British martyr, having been delivered to Ravenna by Germanus himself and taken from there to Rome. Another church at Cologne is known to have been dedicated to the British Alban from the 12th century.

The Saint Alban of Basel is recorded in the Berne rescension of the Martyrologium Hieronymianum of circa 800: "Basilea civitate sancti Albani martyris", where he would appear to be an independent local figure, being celebrated on 24 August but later identified with the Saint Alban of Mainz.

St Alban of Mainz is recorded from 756. He was regarded as a separate figure in sources from Raban Maur's early 9th century martyrology, including a 10th-century Life by Gozwin of 1060–2 However, Hippolyte Delehaye suggested that he very probably represents, in origin, a localised version of the British martyr since his feast date was recorded as June 21 in the Martyrologium Hieronymianum (just a day before that of the British one, who actually appears on the 21st and 22nd in early recensions).

The story in Raban Maur associates Alban of Mainz with a martyred bishop, Aureus of Mainz and two other martyrs, Ursus and Theonestus the latter of whom is said to have originated on the Greek island of Naxos, together with Alban. Thornhill elaborates a theory that suggests that Theonestus (likely confused with a 7th-century Bishop Theonestus of Phillipi and a Bishop Theomastus associated with Mainz) represents "some kind of distorted mirror image of the name, 'Dionysus'", as appropriate to the leading ancient cult-figure associated with Naxos. A Saint Alban of Burano (near Altino, Italy), meanwhile was associated with one Domenicus in a legendary tale reminiscent of one told about Dionysus."
I agree that "Alban" has many connotations here. Albion is the old name for Britain. Alban is the old name for the kingdom of Scotland and the Alban Hills near Rome are where Brutus, the first British king, is meant to hail from and was the place where Rome was founded. St Alban was also considered to be the proto Freemason. According to legend, he was not a baptised Christian but became a christian through martyrdom. Perhaps he belonged to a Roman mystery school. There will be a good reason why Francis Bacon chose the name Lord Alban and not just because he lived in St Albans.

These German connections are very interesting and may be due to the fact that St Boniface, the christian missionary who converted the German or Tuetonic tribes, came from Britain. He is thought of as the Apostle of Germany. Saint Boniface - Wikipedia
He may well have spread the cult of St Alban to the German people. Boniface's real name was Winfred and, although Anglo-Saxon, he was born in Devon, a Celtic stronghold.

"His relics were said to have been brought from Rome by Empress Theophano and placed in St Pantaleon's church in about 984". I wonder if this could be a connection with St. Helen(a), the Chistian mother of Constantine the Great, who marched on Rome from York (Eboracum) where he had been proclaimed as Emporer by the army. Constantine the Great - Wikipedia
Constantine appointed his mother Helena as Augusta Imperatrix, and gave her unlimited access to the imperial treasury in order to locate the relics of the Christian tradition. Perhaps St Alban's relics were located as part of that mission?

Q: Okay. Next: On this subject of 'looking for the frequency of light,' the 'undreamed of treasures in Rhineland,' and needing a better 'handl' on it. ...

... all the key words... so am I...

A: On the right track? It looks good.

Q: But how do alfalfa fields connect with all of this? There is nothing about alfalfa? Comment?

A: You think there is no alfalfa in the Germanic highland?

I think 'Handl' is a reference to the German composer George Frederick Handel. George Frideric Handel - Wikipedia
He spent the latter part of his life composing in Britain. In 1710, Handel had become Kapellmeister to German prince George, the Elector of Hanover, who in 1714 would become King George I of Great Britain and Ireland.

The C's therefore seem to be linking the frequency of light with music (works of music being played in certain keys). This potentially could relate to the Unified Field Theory. Wave properties should be mirrored both in sound and light as these two things manifest as wave functions.

The "undreamed of treasures in the Rhineland" may be a reference to the Nazis work in exotic physics during WW2 and claims they discovered anti-gravitation and time travel (see the Nazi Bell - Die Glocke).

It may also be a reference to gold.

Alfalfa (/ælˈfælfə/) (Medicago sativa), also called lucerne, is a perennial flowering plant in the legume family Fabaceae. It is cultivated as an important forage crop in many countries around the world. It is used for grazing, hay, and silage, as well as a green manure and cover crop.

Someone posted a reference to Lake Lucerne somewhere above, which could have a link to treasure in the form of looted Jewish gold.

Similarly, Nazi officers were supposed to have thrown important papers (maybe counterfeit money) into Lake Toplitz in the Austrian Alps in February 1945.

So who knows?

I have already tried this, but it is not really clear, where to split it - e.g. at the exact half of the painting or right at the forehead of the bearded guy?
This is what I get, when I take the most obvious vertical line in the painting - along the vertivcal groove on the sarcophagus:View attachment 45046
Two observations I would make is that the triangular shape created in the middle of the men puts me in mind of a kite shape and it could also be a reference to the tree of life or Kabaala, which the priest Bérenger Saunière at Rennes le Chateau took such an interest in (remember he layed out a cabalistic tree in his garden using rocks). Does the very bottom of the stone reveal a chalice maybe?

Apparently, Leonardo da Vinci used this double symmetry device in some of his paintings to hide things as well. Look what this one of Saint John the Baptist is hiding:

1619968077120.jpeg

Not so disimilar either when you look at the two paintings together. Is that an alien or Baphomet?

The problem is that you will always get some nice kaleidoscopic effect wherever you may place the mirror-axis. With EVERY picture. Can be Dolly Buster. And then you can superimpose an Otz Chim (which is symtrical in itself) with your favourite sectarian path-configuartion. And now, with a heavy dose of pareidolia (or even some psychedelic drugs as extra boost), you can discover lots of thing that will make sense for you somehow.
Poussin-test.jpg

That's the reason why I explained what I have choosen as the vertical mirror axis.

Last edited:
The problem is that you will always get some nice kaleidoscopic effect wherever you may place the mirror-axis. With EVERY picture. Can be Dolly Buster. And then you can superimpose an Otz Chim (which is symtrical in itself) with your favourite sectarian path-configuartion. And now, with a heavy dose of pareidolia (or even some psychedelic drugs as extra boost), you can discover lots of thing that will make sense for you somehow.
View attachment 45065

That's the reason why I explained what I have choosen as the vertical mirror axis.
Yes, I do take the point you are making but with the C's, I think you really need to explore every angle. I do suspect that da Vinci deliberately painted his portrait of St John the Baptist with that effect in mind though. He was very much an esotericist and in the book 'The Holy Blood, The Holy Grail', they claimed he was the first prior or head of the Priory of Sion (if such a body ever truly existed). It is also notable that St John is depicted in the painting without a beard, which is unusual in itself. Maybe someone can find the specific instructions the C's gave and look at it again. Did Laura and the crew ever attempt to do what they said?

In the meantime, I came across this follow up on the Alfalfa point in a latter session:

Session 22 October 2008

Q: (L) Yes, they are circles. The next thing we come to is that I
discovered that alfalfa, in fact, a very particular type of alfalfa, does,
indeed, grow in the German highlands. And, in fact, this alfalfa was
brought via a route that you described... as France, Spain, Canary
Islands, and Morocco. I was asking about this story of the purported
travels of Mary Magdalene, and you said that the people were not
important, that the message was. You then said that the 'artifacts
hold the key' and listed this sequence of places. I found a paper on
the subject of alfalfa which described this exact route of the spread
of alfalfa and it's value in farming because it literally replenishes the
ground it is grown in. So, it seems that you were describing the route
of the alfalfa plant. Can you comment on this?

A: Now that you have found this out, perhaps you should research
the properties of this mineral Rich in alfalfa and what it does for the
body of homo sapiens??

Q: (L) That is an interesting thing. Alfalfa was named as the 'father
of foods,' and was grown, primarily for, interestingly, horses! And,
we have chevin and the 'Horse of God.' Anyway, one of the primary
areas where this particular type of alfalfa was grown happens to be
in Baden, right next door to this Horselberg... right off the banks of
the Rhine. There is a valley there. Clover is, of course, a variation of
alfalfa, and 'dale' is a depression in the ground. Could this be right
there next to the location of the Lorelei rock off the Rhine?

A: Closer, and what of the four leaves?

Q: Yes, indeed. I will work on that.

MusicMan then posted the following on the properties of Alfalfa which prove to be very interesting:

"Regarding Alfalfa, I turned up the following:

ALFALFA Properties:
Herbal:

soil remediation for PAH contaminated soils:

Heavy metal uptake

and most excitingly..
Extracting gold:

"Proceedings of the 1998 Conference on Hazardous Waste Research

INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY TO RECOVER GOLD(III) FROM AQUEOUS SOLUTIONS BY
USING MEDICAGO SATIVA(ALFALFA)
JL Gardea-Torresdey, K.J. Tiemann, G. Gamez, K. Dokken, M.J. Yacaman

Department of Chemistry and Environmental Sciences and Engineering
University of Texas at El Paso, Texas

Instituto Nacional de Investigaciones Nucleares, KM. 36.5 Carretera Federal
Mexico-Toluca, Municipio de Ocoyoacac Estado De Mexico - CP 52045

There is a need for the development of a system that can extract gold out of aqueous solutions
without the use of hazardous chemicals.
A biorecovery system using alfalfa biomass may be the answer for the recovery of gold(III) from
aqueous solutions in an environmentally friendly manner.
Batch laboratory experiments indicate that alfalfa binds gold(III) quickly and in a pH-independent
manner.
Gold(III) binding capacity experiments performed with the alfalfa roots and shoots have shown the following results:
40.9 mg gold per gram of shoot tissues;
18.7 mg gold per gram of root tissues.
We were able to recover up to 99.1% of the bound gold metal by treatment with 0.2 M acidic
thiourea.
Surprisingly we discovered that the bound gold turned purple in color, meaning that gold(III) had
been reduced to gold(0).
This was confirmed by transmission electron microscopic analysis (TEM).
In addition, column experiments were performed with silica-immobilized alfalfa to determine the
gold(III) binding ability under flow conditions.
This in turn could constitute an innovative pollution prevention technology to reclaim gold from
natural and industrial processes and prevent the use of hazardous chemicals that might contaminate groundwaters."

So, as well as being excellent at purging parasites, and absorbing PCBs and PAH chemicals, we find that the plant can absorb heavy metals and even gold.
The Shepherds of Arcadia might have been on to something."

There was a furthwer follow-up by the C's on Alfalfa here:

A: Alfalfa fields in Rhineland yield as of yet undreamed of
treasures.
Q: Where are these alfalfa fields?
A: Near tracks well worn.
Q: Another clue, please?
A: Nope, that is enough for now!!
Q: You guys are gonna drive me crazy! Do you mean Rhineland
as in Germany proper?
A: We do not mean Rhinelander, Wisconsin... Or do we?!? Who
is to tell?

This led to a further post about Wisconsin and something very strange:

Seems alfalfa is used as part of crop rotation in Wisconsin...
_Alfalfa

Wisconsin Alfalfa Acres Poised To Come Back
Jan. 24, 2012 9:06am

University of Wisconsin Extension forage specialist Dan Undersander asked producers if alfalfa was going to be part of their crop mix this coming growing season.

Look for alfalfa acres in Wisconsin to increase in the growing season ahead, especially if springtime planting weather is more favorable than it was in 2011, says University of Wisconsin (UW) Extension forage specialist Dan Undersander.

Undersander surveyed producers during a series of eight UW Agronomy Update sessions throughout the state the first week of January. Approximately 500 people attended.

Most of those surveyed said poor weather in April of 2011 – too dry in some areas, too wet in others – reduced new alfalfa seedings. Roughly three-quarters of respondents believed high grain prices held 2011 seeding numbers down. “We should see things recover a bit this year,” says Undersander. “Some of those producers are going to want to come back and seed some of the acres that they couldn’t get planted a year ago.”

In its Crop Production2011 Summary, USDA estimated that Wisconsin seedings of alfalfa and alfalfa mixtures totaled 430,000 acres, unchanged from the previous year, but down 20,000 acres from the 2009 figure.
Also it may just be a hoax, but I'm curiouse if it doesn't have a real (high strangeness) basis?
_Hodag - Wikipedia

Origins

In 1893 newspapers reported the discovery of a Hodag in Rhinelander, Wisconsin. It had "the head of a frog, the grinning face of a giant elephant, thick short legs set off by huge claws, the back of a dinosaur, and a long tail with spears at the end". The reports were instigated by well-known Wisconsin timber cruiser and prankster Eugene Shepard, who rounded up a group of local people to capture the animal.[1] The group reported that they needed to use dynamite to kill the beast.[2]

A photograph of the remains of the charred beast was released to the media. It was "the fiercest, strangest, most frightening monster ever to set razor sharp claws on the earth. It became extinct after its main food source, all white bulldogs, became scarce in the area."[2]
[edit] Hoax

Shepard claimed to have captured another Hodag in 1896, and this one was captured alive. According to Shepard's reports, he and several bear wrestlers placed chloroform on the end of a long pole, which they worked into the cave of the creature where it was overcome.

He displayed this Hodag at the first Oneida County fair. Thousands of people came to see the Hodag at the fair or at Shepard's display in a shanty at his house. Having connected wires to it, Shepard would occasionally move the creature, which would typically send the already-skittish viewers fleeing the display.

As newspapers locally, statewide, and then nationally began picking up the story of the apparently remarkable, living creature, a small group of scientists from the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, D.C. announced they would be traveling to Rhinelander to inspect the apparent discovery. Their mere announcement spelled the end, as Shepard was then forced to admit that the Hodag was a hoax.[2][3]
[edit] Aftermath

The Hodag became the official symbol of Rhinelander, Wisconsin, is the mascot of Rhinelander High School, and lends its name to numerous Rhinelander area businesses and organizations. The city of Rhinelander's web site calls Rhinelander "The Home of the Hodag."[4] A larger-than-life fiberglass sculpture of the Hodag, created by a local artist, resides on the grounds of the Rhinelander Area Chamber of Commerce. The Hodag also lends its name and image to the Hodag Country Festival, an annual country music festival that is one of Rhinelander's largest community events. It attracts over 40,000 people per year and features singers such as Neal McCoy, Little Big Town, Kellie Pickler, and Reba McEntire.

The University of Wisconsin Men's Ultimate team calls itself the Hodags.
So some possible connections, but can't see where they go from here yet. Looking at Rhinelander Wisconsin on google satelite images I did half wonder if it was an impact crater (there are a lot of lakes)...but nothing is obvious. Feels like there are going to be some interesting connections with this, like catching the glimpse of something just over the top of a hill in the distance - can't make out what it is yet.

I got this from an earlier thread on the Forum Getting a "Handl" on things?.

It turns out there was an earlier composer called Handl as well, Jacobus Handle. Jacobus Gallus - Wikipedia
Luc also posted a further piece of information on Alfalfa:
Concerning the alfalfa fields, I found a German brochure by the energy giant RWE with the title: "Recultivation in the Rhineland - the landscape after mining" ("Rekultivierung im Rheinland - die Landschaft nach dem Tagebau"). It describes a project of recultivation in those areas of the rhineland where there are many closed mines ("Near tracks well worn"?). It states that the farmers are planting Alfalfa (German "Luzerne") as a first step to recultivate the soil.

Hence, there is a lot more to consider in this reference to Alfalfa.

So, speaking of “angle”, we can find some gold(en) relation too below.

Dee skulls of HG Glindoni.jpg

Notice that in the painting the skull-circle is showed open or incomplete because of the perspective adopted by the painter. Could be more skulls not showed?!

Anyway, by then the painting shows 5 skulls in the left side of Dee and 3 skulls in the right side. Which reminds us the “35” so stated by the C’s?! Okay, moreover that gives us a total of 8 skulls. Therefore we have the numbers 3, 5 and 8!!! Well that is the Fibonacci sequence, the sequence of nature.​

Back
Top Bottom