Crystal Requests!

I always wanted to order crystals, but felt like I shouldn't make this request (old inadequacy feeling I guess). Happy to say I just acknowledged I need help right now, so I filled out the form, sent my donation and sent my request. Now I can't wait for them to arrive!! Thanks in advance!!

Good! Your request is welcome, and I'm glad you didn't cave in to that inadequacy feeling. Maybe it will help you be a bit more active here, and ask for whatever help you need, if only just by sharing and processing things as you do.

I received my crystals today and they are beautiful! Just in time too, as I will be able to hand deliver my sister and her family their crystals. And my travel crystal will be with us on the road trip!

I'm in love with my car crystal, it looks like a missile! Thanks you guys so much for all the love and care in choosing each stone. 🌈❤️

The crystals arrived today and with some spectacular timing! My sister, whom I have not seen for nearly 2 years, is traveling to visit me and arrives tomorrow! I haven't the slightest clue how I'm going to explain giving her a silk wrapped crystal, but she knows and appreciates my 'weirdness' so I'll figure something out.

Thank you Laura and team!

Back
Top Bottom