Is Swaruu a Real Direct 4D STO Contact?

Your claim was that my "level of being" is low

A high "level of being" also results in humility and presenting guidance in a way that helps instead of being borderline offensive.

That is not my claim my claim is that intellect and being are not in balance this is esoteric concept so the 3D definitions of words like low and high or equal are hard to ascribe to this saying. I don't know you so I can't say your being is low or high only see hints of where someone believes in concepts more than practicallity or how things "should be" thus saying they are being conceptual about a subject using too much intellect.

This bring me to your next statement. Again I do not know you so in the future if I reply to a post I will make sure to re read what I am saying a few times so that I am not coming across as borderline offensive. (I just did this now)

The federation has ideals, concepts and so on that are more intellectual than practical from what I have read from what you post about them hence my comments and analogy of being not in balance to intellectual to understand something intellectually without much exprience and then to speak on it - the speaking on it gives off a flavor of heavy intellect. Also I then made a jump and this could be wrong on my part because again I don't know you but if one is attracted or interested in something that one mirros that something at that point in time.

If I attract a selfish partner what does that say about me? If I enable addicts what does that say about me? If I research, talk about and follow a group with intellectual ideals and concepts without the balance of wisdom/experience then what does that say about the people involved? Again we are on a forum where people take their free time to read and post based on what they know so I don't have time to re read all of your prior posts or meet you in person to get a true whole picture but based on words that are used in posts and what people are interested/involved in one can surmise hence my posts from what I read and what the topic represents.

Last edited:
I've been looking for something relevant to contribute to this thread for a while.

Someone said: Better no knowledge than false knowledge (I am paraphrasing)!

And today I read this from a comment by "Jeep" on the coronavirus thread:

Wetiko is a unique form of mind-blindness that renders us blind to our blindness (i.e., we don’t realize we are blind, but fancy ourselves as clear-seeing). Pointing at wetiko in its own unique way, The Gnostic Gospels says, “The darkness comes to anesthetize the intelligence and spread the cancer of mind blindness.” Seeing how the wetiko mind-virus surreptitiously works—both out in the world and especially within our own minds (which is the only place it can be confronted and potentially dissolved)—is its worst nightmare, for to see it takes away its raison d’etre, which is to perpetuate itself. Seeing wetiko simultaneously dispells its power over us while empowering ourselves.
By Paul Levy

I agree with you, Wandering Star, good catch. I think Levy´s way of explaining how psychic diseases develop is quite imprecedent, I would also highly recommend listening this interview and his books for those interested in understanding better how and why the corona virus lies is so damaging people´s sanity.

What actually is it that we could expect from 'real direct 4D-STO contact'?

When it comes to being taught and informed we're satisfied with the teachings of the C's.
4D may probably not be able to outdo 6D in that area.

They might be able to give help in practical ways, though.
Preparing medicine we couldn't develop in time, aiding us to construct gadgets of protection against 5G - things like that...

Not sure if that would already constitute 'interference' but why should it if it is our genuine free will and we're asking for help?

But who is we? It would take advanced alternative groups and communities to make the call to make sure any help is not conveyed to the ponerized classes.

Being able to tell apart STO and STS is just one problem - the other would be making 4D STO become interested in us. What would it take? When will 'things really get interesting enough' for STO to establish contact?

Or maybe they already have. Weeding through alternative literature like that of Timothy Good and others there are many hints (or rumors) that suggest that there are positive 4D operating in scientific circles or other congregations of importance.

There's no reason to think that they will be able (or interested) to 'save the world' because we know that it can't be saved. That would leave them with somehow aiding those who are having trouble in making it through the turmoil to another world.
Where you said : When it comes to being taught and informed we're satisfied with the teachings of the C's.
4D may probably not be able to outdo 6D in that area
",
the C's seemed to suggest in the statement below though that STO individuals do still assist with the provision of knowledge.

Q: Well, if the STS guys are genetically tweaking themselves to have some kind of different outcome for some reason that we do not perceive, don't you think there should be a balancing action on the STO side of some sort?
A: You are thinking in STS terms. But that is natural, since human 3rd density is STS.
Q: You say they don't concern themselves with that. What do STO individuals coming back from the future into the past concern themselves with?
A: Answering calls for assistance with knowledge.

Where you said : When it comes to being taught and informed we're satisfied with the teachings of the C's.
4D may probably not be able to outdo 6D in that area
",
the C's seemed to suggest in the statement below though that STO individuals do still assist with the provision of knowledge.

I probably didn't point it out clearly enough, I was referring to the 'Swaruu' STO fighter pilot channelings. :rolleyes:

Reactions: MJF
I probably didn't point it out clearly enough, I was referring to the 'Swaruu' STO fighter pilot channelings. :rolleyes:
Understood. My mistake. I thought you were talking generally.

When you said in the same post "When will 'things really get interesting enough' for STO to establish contact?" it made me think of the 25 September 1999 session where the C's said:

Q: You hinted at one point that we would come in contact with, or interact with, 4th density STO beings, who would help us in some way.

A: Yes, are you getting impatient?

Q: Well... yes.

A: Then you should know this: you will not get in, or come into contact with them until things are just about to get very "interesting." Whenever that may be.

I assume this is what you were referring to? Well things certainly seem to be getting very interesting at the moment. Is it time for 4D STO to show up?

A: Then you should know this: you will not get in, or come into contact with them until things are just about to get very "interesting." Whenever that may be.

I assume this is what you were referring to? Well things certainly seem to be getting very interesting at the moment. Is it time for 4D STO to show up?

There have been rumors (mainly in UFO literature) about 'nordic aliens' involved in scientific circles and if they really have genuine earthly looks about them they would be 'hidden in plain sight'. Williams Tomkins who had a long career in the aircraft and spacecraft industry wrote in his books that Nordics were supporting the industry since the early 1950s and had supposedly given the Apollo program the final touches.

So they have shown up alright but just didn't reveal themselves to us because it would have hampered their work.
I think they will not be our saviors but they seem to be working behind the scenes for the greater good.

Their main job could be helping those in the process of making it to 4D as things will really be 'very interesting' then.

There have been rumors (mainly in UFO literature) about 'nordic aliens' involved in scientific circles and if they really have genuine earthly looks about them they would be 'hidden in plain sight'. Williams Tomkins who had a long career in the aircraft and spacecraft industry wrote in his books that Nordics were supporting the industry since the early 1950s and had supposedly given the Apollo program the final touches.

So they have shown up alright but just didn't reveal themselves to us because it would have hampered their work.
I think they will not be our saviors but they seem to be working behind the scenes for the greater good.

Their main job could be helping those in the process of making it to 4D as things will really be 'very interesting' then.
I was aware of William Tomkins but, as with so many of these whistleblowers, you never know how much is truthful and how much is disinformation. I have heard rumours that the Apollo lunar landers may have used some anitgravity propulsion to lift off from the Moon, as the Moon's gravity is greater than they admit to and the small rocket used on the lunar lander would not have had sufficient power to allow it to reach orbit. To back this up, it is said that Von Braun was pushed from NASA after giving a magazine interview in which he disclosed the Lagrange (or neutral gravity) point between Earth and the Moon, which indicated, for those who could do the mathematics, that the Moon's gravity was in fact 60% that of the Earth's not the one sixth we are always told.

As regards benevolent actions by nordic aliens, I once read a story, either in a Timothy Good book or in the now defunct UFO Magazine (UK version), about a man cycling in a remote part of the Yorkshire Moors in England one dark evening who encountered a flying saucer that had landed. The saucer was being worked on by a group of nordic looking beings so, I guess like our own vehicles, their craft need running maintenance from time to time. Although he was astonished by what he saw, they were very friendly towards him and invited him on board to have a look around. I should add that the man in question was very depressed and contemplating suicide at the time. The leader seemed to pick up on this (whether telepathicly or not I can't remember) and told him that this would be wrong and throwing away the Supreme Being's great gift of life. These nordics also seemed to have a room set aside on the craft for contemplation/meditation so they had a spiritual dimension. Anyway, the experience had a profound effect on the man and, after becoming aware of this greater reality, he completely changed his views on life and abandoned any thoughts of suicide. I suppose it is possible that the beings he encountered were human time travellers but, if they were nordic STO beings, then their meeting with the man was surely a timely intervention and proved very providential for him.

For those who may be interested, I stumbled across this Linda Moulton Howe interview with another whistleblower called Terry Norman when re-reading the Oct/Nov 2020 edition of Nexus Magazine

In it they discuss William Mills Tompkins' disclosures in his two volume work 'Selected by Extraterrestrials'. Moulton Howe did a long interview with Tompkins himself in 2016 (a year before he died).

I've heard three different views regarding the white light, and by extension reincarnation. The first one is since our soul/astral body/divine body is not well developed enough and hasn'tconnected with our higher self, we reincarnate as part of a cosmic plan. Those who have learnt all lessons stop reincarnating and unite with their higher self (perhaps 4th or 6th density). This is in line withGurdjieff and Buddhism. The other view is the afterlife is artificially made by archons and reptilian so astralprojection is important - Robert Monroe and people who astral project talk aboutpeople in afterlife having jobs and made to obey archons. I know Monroe is ex CIA but many people have seen the police state afterlife. An insider on GLP called Solarson says there's different levels of afterlife whichever oneyou go depends on your soul development. The afterlife that resembles life on earth is for peoplwith little soul development. This is similar to Swedenborg's views. It could well be that the afterlife police state inthe 2nd view is a lower heaven described inthe 3rd view.

I don't think these views contradict each other. I may be wrong since I haven't no afterlife experiences.

Robert Monroe and people who astral project talk aboutpeople in afterlife having jobs and made to obey archons. I know Monroe is ex CIA but many people have seen the police state afterlife.
Well, there's lots of talk about astral travel in Monroe's work (although I've read very little of his writings) but I think that it's all a ruse to impart New Age disinfo into the collective consciousness so as to attack the Gurdjieff ideas (and subsequently the ideas expressed in The Wave that came in the future). Gurdjieff's ideas pretty much became popular in the 1970's (I guess you can say they were "in" at that point in time) which was about the same time Monroe's popular book came out. The Gurdjieff work (actually, imo there is no such thing as 'The Gurdjieff work', there is simply 'The Work') spoke about seating and harmonizing the higher centers (the higher part of the Soul) with the lower centers (the lower part of the Soul), that is, seating the consciousness of Soul with the consciousness of the body via The Work and not flying around the universe disconnected from the body. So, imo, the only value to Monroe's work is to further one's knowledge of the nature of disinfo and understanding how cointelpro deflects the emotional path of possibly sincere seekers that can lead them to basic understandings of reality and the seating of conscience along with objective higher values if one should happen to read his books. :lol:

Last edited:
Well, there's lots of talk about astral travel in Monroe's work (although I've read very little of his writings) but I think that it's all a ruse to impart New Age disinfo into the collective consciousness so as to attack the Gurdjieff ideas (and subsequently the ideas expressed in The Wave that came in the future).

It is true that astral travel has little practical purpose as far as doing the Work, but I found Monroe's books very inspiring nevertheless. His descriptions of the "afterlife" or the time between incarnations is the same as what other people report about astral travel experiences.

One example is this channel on Youtube - he has been doing astral travel for decades.

Monroe has indeed taught some CIA people how to do astral travel, but is there more evidence that he may be a disinformation agent? From what I have seen in his books, he does not claim that astral travel in itself is some kind of "true path" or alternative to the Work.

Monroe has indeed taught some CIA people how to do astral travel, but is there more evidence that he may be a disinformation agent? From what I have seen in his books, he does not claim that astral travel in itself is some kind of "true path" or alternative to the Work.
In my earlier post I talked about "astral travel" as having to do with Monroe but what I meant was "out-of-body-experience" which as I understand it is what he's known for. Astral travel might relate more to the projection of one's consciousness outside of the body. It might relate to remote viewing or telepathy from a certain perspective, that imo is not so severe as leaving the body in an out-of-body-experience.

The later is life threatening imo and although an out of body experiences might happen spontaneously with some individuals, to teach it and specialize in it is, in my view, going the opposite direction to common sense. "Common sense" can be viewed as what the true Work is all about. It's a "sense" that's common to all major centers of experience (intuition, thought, feeling, and organic instinct) all working together in synchronous harmony and communication in the understanding of reality. Out of body experience is in my view going opposite to that and any experiences along those lines are in my view subjective and have no real value although they may be interesting.

Just look at the world today. No common sense!! Idiocies upon idiocies. Stupidities upon stupidity. People are experiencing programmed fear and in my view fear is a form of out of body experience where one is somewhat disconnected from the body (thru negative dissociation) and out of touch with what their body is telling them opening themselves to more programming or possession. Even in Castaneda's writings, as far out as some of experiences were, he would always talk about his body and what his body was telling him.

Was Monroe a conscious disinfo agent? Maybe not but in my view he may have been a useful idiot of 'Cosmic Cointelpro' (4D STS influence) to further the agenda of the New Age movement and start a movement that goes contrary to common sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom