Beneficial Ancient Breathing Program “Eíriú-Eolas”

Thank you Kay Kim for this information. Just yesterday I watched the inline Eiru-Eolas video, and I realized that I really need to get moving on this. I tried keeping up with the exercises and breathing with limited success. Even so, I had some things happen, such as unpleasant memories and sadness, seemingly out of nowhere. So already it seems to be affecting change in me. Again, thank you for this info, it seems to confirm that there's no shortcut, that this program requires commitment with a capital C.

Even so, I had some things happen, such as unpleasant memories and sadness, seemingly out of nowhere.
It's really great that you are doing EE, Redrock. I'd just like to point out that if your memories and such become overbearing, it's really a good thing to not do the Ba-Ha (Beatha) breathing for a while until you feel able to deal with it again. As it is, you should only be doing it a couple times a week as it creates a more rapid releasing of repressed emotions. The Pipe Breathing also releases repressed emotions, but on a slower scale.

If you are having no problems processing the released repressed emotions, then continue doing the Ba-Ha twice a week.

Happy Breathing.

I'd just like to point out that if your memories and such become overbearing, it's really a good thing to not do the Ba-Ha (Beatha) breathing for a while until you feel able to deal with it again. As it is, you should only be doing it a couple times a week as it creates a more rapid releasing of repressed emotions.
Thank you @Nienna for this advice. I’d read this thread a long time ago and forgot about this. Today I was doing EE and when it got to the Ba-Ha part I could only do a quarter of it, it felt so intense, like I was being wrung out and I felt a bit bad that I couldn’t push through. This happened the last time too and I felt like I had failed so didn’t try it again for months. Next time I’ll just lay down if it feels too intense because just listening to Laura’s voice is doing something too. I will also reread this thread again before my next EE session.

Thank you @Nienna for this advice. I’d read this thread a long time ago and forgot about this. Today I was doing EE and when it got to the Ba-Ha part I could only do a quarter of it, it felt so intense, like I was being wrung out and I felt a bit bad that I couldn’t push through. This happened the last time too and I felt like I had failed so didn’t try it again for months. Next time I’ll just lay down if it feels too intense because just listening to Laura’s voice is doing something too. I will also reread this thread again before my next EE session.
You're welcome, Candice.

Since you say you were feeling worn out, I am wondering if you are doing the Beatha (Ba-Ha) breathing too forcefully? The breathing should be gentle. You don't have to get full breaths, you just need to be breathing continually without a pause between the inhale and exhale. So you breath gently in until it's time to exhale, which you do, without a pause, and breathe gently out, and repeat all without a pause.

Many people, myself included, were breathing forcefully trying to get full breaths in and out. Speaking for myself, I was getting tingling fingers and hands a bit dizzy. Then, one of the times I realized that Laura said to breath gently. So I did. And it made quite a difference.

Also, for those who decide not to do the Beatha, you can do pipe breathing instead while that segment is going on. :-)

Since you say you were feeling worn out, I am wondering if you are doing the Beatha (Ba-Ha) breathing too forcefully? The breathing should be gentle. You don't have to get full breaths, you just need to be breathing continually without a pause between the inhale and exhale. So you breath gently in until it's time to exhale, which you do, without a pause, and breathe gently out, and repeat all without a pause.
Ah, ok I will try to be more gentle next time.

It’s not really “worn out” that I was feeling but “wrung out”. The closest I can explain is like inside my body the energy is being wrung like a cloth. Like a twisting feeling, of something struggling inside. Also the sound of Laura’s voice as it ebbs and flows is very similar to the energy of a Shamans voice during Ayahuasca ceremony. Her voice itself is doing something energetically. So the combination of the breathing, and voice is quite the powerful combo and very intense. My partner doesn’t have this problem, he just sails through.

It's really great that you are doing EE, Redrock. I'd just like to point out that if your memories and such become overbearing, it's really a good thing to not do the Ba-Ha (Beatha) breathing for a while until you feel able to deal with it again. As it is, you should only be doing it a couple times a week as it creates a more rapid releasing of repressed emotions. The Pipe Breathing also releases repressed emotions, but on a slower scale.

If you are having no problems processing the released repressed emotions, then continue doing the Ba-Ha twice a week.

Happy Breathing.
Yeah, I did the Beatha so intensely that I was wrung out with ten minutes left.
Also I can't do the warrior exercise because my shoulder, arm, and neck muscles are probably over-developed from doing resistance exercises. So I guess it's a trade-off between flexibility and muscle development. Nevertheless, the weight resistance workout has given me a stronger back, neck, shoulders, and arms. Coupled with the daily 50 minutes on the recumbent bike has worked wonders on my lower viscera and leg muscles.
Now all I need to do is proper breathing.
Thank the DCM for this amazing Fellowship.
Love you all.:hug2:

It’s not really “worn out” that I was feeling but “wrung out”. The closest I can explain is like inside my body the energy is being wrung like a cloth. Like a twisting feeling, of something struggling inside. Also the sound of Laura’s voice as it ebbs and flows is very similar to the energy of a Shamans voice during Ayahuasca ceremony. Her voice itself is doing something energetically. So the combination of the breathing, and voice is quite the powerful combo and very intense. My partner doesn’t have this problem, he just sails through.
In rereading this post of mine I’d like to make some points for added clarity.

I did not mean “problem” as in “bad”. Even though the “wringing out” feeling is uncomfortable, I recognize it as good as it’s realigning something inside of me. Today I feel so much better, clearer and that horrible bleak feeling in my chest is gone. Also it was the first time I really put all of my heart and soul into the prayer at the end, even though I was supposed to be meditating, I repeated the words out loud after Laura and it felt right. I cried a lot and then after I felt much better. My mother’s side of the family is Roman Catholic and even though I loved the “feeling” in Church, the connection to something higher, I always rebelled against the religious formalities, I could never get into prayer. I’d much rather talk to God straight on. So I resisted any kind of “formal” prayer. So recently I was questioning this resistance and I’m happy I overcame it, I will try to make it a daily practice.

Also when I mentioned Ayahuasca, I should have added a disclaimer that I’m in no way advocating for its use. That was almost ten years ago, I was younger and incredibly ignorant.

Many people, myself included, were breathing forcefully trying to get full breaths in and out. Speaking for myself, I was getting tingling fingers and hands a bit dizzy. Then, one of the times I realized that Laura said to breath gently. So I did. And it made quite a difference.
Haha, I've been Beatha breathing like a bellows! I'll modify my technique based on what you've said, Nienna, and see if it makes a difference. Cheers!

Some years back, when I started to read Laura’s books and Wave series, I had sensation in my head or chest or whole body, but I never felt that kind of sensation before in my life.
Thank you for mentioning this. I have also seen other forum members stating that they experienced bad dreams as part of the healing process after starting the EE. I started to have bad dreams and wake up in the middle of the night. ( 2.40 AM and I'm here). I haven't got bad dreams god knows how long. It just clicked. I started the wave books about 3 weeks ago..... Good to know that it is part of the healing process otherwise I might get worried.

Some years back, when I started to read Laura’s books and Wave series, I had sensation in my head or chest or whole body, but I never felt that kind of sensation before in my life.
Then, after I joined this forum and then I started EE breathing program, I had having same sensation every time I do.
Finally the puzzles solved, thank to the information from transcripts.
So the sensations vibrating body is charging higher electricity! Or charging higher energy?
And read books for gaining knowledge through information or doing meditation every day also generates vibrations/sensations in the body too.
That’s why Laura keep saying,
“Pay attention to all the sensations in your body.
Getting touch with your body.
Notice all the sensations in the body“
Thank you Kay Kim for the summary, for me it is a recent practice of EE, and I have felt how it has been a process for me, the last time I practiced it I felt an immense calm and inner peace.
It is curious about the sensations, and how interesting this summary too, I just follow the video as best I can, and it happens to me that the colors are very present, I can see a violet light that then changes a bit to yellow and blue dots also coming from the top of the head, when I have my eyes closed, it's something that is there, at the beginning I felt cold, and then I felt a heat coming from the palms of my hands and making circles, like the sensation of the magnetic field of the 2 magnets but emanating from my hands, as if I was holding a ball, it's very interesting, I would like to learn more, I am reading as much as possible also the recommended readings, I guess everything is a process.

o as best I can, and it happens to me that the colors are very present, I can see a violet light that then changes a bit to yellow and blue dots also coming from the top of the head, when I have my eyes closed, it's something that is there, at the beginning I felt cold, and then I felt a heat coming from the palms of my hands and making circles, like the sensation of the magnetic field of the 2 magnets but emanating from my hands, as if I was holding a ball, it's very interesting, I would like to learn more, I am reading as much as possible also the recommended readings, I guess everything is a process.
I visualize the same thing on Ba-Ha and recently I disconnect a few microseconds on this section before having the same visual as you. A lot of energy on the 3rd eye in my opinion plus diffuse heat in the chest.

I have to thank also the recomendation to not force the breathing during the Ba-ha. I was pushing the air out hard tensing my belly muscles and afterwards my abdomen and hands had tremors, also I felt some tremors on my lips. I just did my second session today.

I have done two sessions. The first was very powerful with waves of energy resonating through the left side of my body (my wonky side). The second one was more gentle, as I have a cold and I can't breathe properly through my nose. Looking forward to the next one soon.

Back
Top Bottom