Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

As I'm living in a European country that requires prescriptions for all forms of Ivermectin (also as veterinary medicine), I'm wondering if some of you have managed to buy it online somewhere? I've been trying to find online sources to buy but without success. Past experience has shown that e.g. Germany is a pretty good country to buy alternative medicine – do any German members know a German company that would sell it online?

Another question: I've noticed that some have bought the liquid injectable Ivermectin intended for livestock – as a human, are you supposed to actually inject yourself with that or take it orally?
AliExpress

As I'm living in a European country that requires prescriptions for all forms of Ivermectin (also as veterinary medicine), I'm wondering if some of you have managed to buy it online somewhere? I've been trying to find online sources to buy but without success. Past experience has shown that e.g. Germany is a pretty good country to buy alternative medicine – do any German members know a German company that would sell it online?
In this thread you have the exchange between Ant22 and Gaby about your question.
Will Hydroxychloroquine and/or Ivermectin be effective against the "black death" mutation that the mRNA vaccine will possibly cause?

Another question: I've noticed that some have bought the liquid injectable Ivermectin intended for livestock – as a human, are you supposed to actually inject yourself with that or take it orally?
Clearly compared to the original protocol, it is easier to take ivermectin orally.

I would definitely hang on to it - it may come in handy in case of a REAL pandemic. It seems to be effective if given early in the course.
I meant I could not find a source to buy hydroxychloroquine without prescription. I'm not sure if anyone has been able to do it.

As mentioned above, I’ve read the book by Levy - Rapid Virus Recovery.

It seems to me that nebulizing hydrogen peroxide (HP) should be added to our protocol, be it for treatment of upper respiratory Covid infection, or in connection to a possibly mandated vaccine.

Here are the main points summarized in the book - as mentioned above, those who would like to read the book can do so free of charge. It is also extensively referenced, if you’d like to see what references he is using.

Thomas Levy - Rapid Virus Recovery

The entire intent of this book is to make it clear that nearly all acute viral syndromes are curable, espe- cially those contracted via the respiratory route, and rapidly so. This includes COVID and any future pathogens that may emerge from mutation or from a laboratory.

It should also be emphasized that hydrogen peroxide (HP) nebulization quickly and effectively resolves the common cold and all variety of influenza viral syndromes, depending on long how the patients have been infected when the nebulization is initiated.

HP is the prototypical Bio-Oxidative therapy, as will be discussed in the book. Vitamin C, ozone, ultraviolet blood irradiation, and hyperbaric oxygen therapy also come under this category. When available, any of these other Bio-Oxidative therapies will synergize with HP nebulization to achieve virus resolution even more rapidly.

Whenever available, vitamin C therapy, especially via intravenous application, should accompany the HP nebulization if any virus-related symptoms are already present. Vitamin C and HP are natural anti-pathogen partners, and one literally fuels the impact of the other. Furthermore, all infections deplete vitamin C stores in the body, which are essential for immune support and tissue integrity.

Although not the primary message of this book, it turns out that HP nebulization, along with a few other interventions, effectively restores a normal, or near-normal, gut microbiome in many people who end up nebulizing on at least a semi-regular basis. This is of ENORMOUS consequence to general health, and if the world was not in the clutches of the COVID pandemic, it would be the primary message of this book.

Applying a protocol of hydrogen peroxide (HP) nebulizations [the repeated inhalations of a fine HP mist] after an exposure to COVID or after the initial symptoms of COVID are noted offers a prompt and definitive cure in nearly everyone.

HP has the following properties that account for its powerful and positive clinical impact:
  1. Documented antiseptic (disinfectant) abilities when applied externally
  2. Completely nontoxic when appropriately administered to an individual
  3. Tiny in size, nonionic, and permeable to all cell, intracellular organelle, and pathogen walls and membranes
  4. Present everywhere in the body, continually produced both inside and outside the cells 5
  5. Chemically stable and not readily reactive like other ROS (reactive oxygen species), as it requires specific cofactors to have its pro-oxidant, pathogen-killing effect
  6. Rapidly produces hydroxyl radicals (pro-ox- idant effect) in the presence of unbound iron (Fenton reaction)
  7. Can spontaneously be generated from water to a limited degree
  8. Increased production in the face of infection and inflammation6
  9. Generated in massive amounts into the extra- cellular space by phagocytes in order to respond to pathogen presence 7,8
  10. Secreted continually by the cells lining the airways, serving as a natural defense mechanism against newly inhaled pathogens
  11. Naturally present in exhaled breath of healthy human subjects 9
  12. Increased presence in exhaled breath when antioxidant status is improved in COPD patients with nebulized N-acetylcysteine 10
  13. Pulmonary infection and inflammation results in a compensatory increased produc- tion of HP, as measured in the exhaled air
  14. Naturally present in the urine, helping to minimize the occurrence or persistence of infections there
  15. Metabolically breaks down into water and oxygen after pathogens are killed
  16. Improves blood oxygenation when inhaled by nebulization
  17. Effectively serves throughout the body as an effective storage form of oxygen
  18. Extracellular production of HP is massively increased in the presence of highly-dosed vitamin C
  19. Can be considered a nutrient by virtue of its effects on metabolism and ability to mobilize stored oxygen
  20. Activation of lymphocytes 11
  21. In an insulin-like fashion, HP can markedly enhance glucose transport/uptake in fibroblasts 12
  22. HP has a mucolytic (mucus-dissolving) effect that is also of great benefit in mobilizing and eliminating any secretions associated with a pulmonary infection being treated 13
Although HP reliably and completely kills all known pathogens, it seems to be counterintuitive to many people, including scientists and physicians, that something with such potent anti-pathogenic properties could be so completely nontoxic when utilized in an internal application. Yet, this is precisely the case. The primary reason for this is that HP breaks down to water and oxygen after completing its pathogen-killing task.

The worst side-effect from HP nebulization administered within the boundaries recommended in this book can occur when the treatment is too prolonged or too concentrated. In these cases, minor, self-limited side effects (nose and throat irritation) can occur.

It would probably be more accurate to consider HP as a “ROS-in-waiting.” By itself, it is nonreactive, but it is ready to promote pro-oxidant impact when called upon.

This selective reactivity of HP in the presence of unbound iron allows it to selectively target pathogens, which accumulate and literally thrive on iron. Pathogens, with their exceptionally high iron content, literally put a target on themselves that allows HP to directly attack them with massive amounts of oxidation while leaving normal, uninfected cells alone. It cannot be overemphasized that appropriate HP therapies just augment and bolster the normal defense mechanisms that the body uses to naturally kill pathogens and eradicate infections.

While vitamin C has long been documented to be enormously effective in the clinical resolution of all viruses and most other infectious diseases when administered appropriately, it is the ability of vitamin C to convert HP into hydroxyl radical that accounts for its direct ability to kill pathogens. Indirectly, vitamin C also has a wide array of properties that all act together to strengthen immune function in order to prevent or resolve nearly all infectious diseases.

[...] vitamin C should be administered post-infection after all acute symptoms and evidence of active COVID infection have disappeared. This would probably not be needed if high-dose vitamin C had been used at the outset to resolve an acute COVID infection, but any other therapy that could eradicate the virus without having any substantial intrinsic anti- oxidant capacity should be followed with a course of vitamin C for optimal long-term clinical outcome.

Prevention of flu/ Covid infections

This is a general guide only. While all of the listed supplements are recommended, any of them can be expected to provide some significant benefit by sup- porting good immune function.

Vitamin C powder (sodium ascorbate or ascorbic acid): 1 to 2 grams three times daily orally, or 1 to 3 grams daily orally of liposome-encapsulated vitamin C.

Magnesium supplementation, at roughly a dose of 500 mg orally daily, given in divided doses (many forms available; chloride, glycinate, gluconate, and threonate are especially good forms).

• Magnesium chloride is felt to be the optimal form for virus prevention/ treatment. 60

• Depending on age and body size, 10 to 50 cc orally twice daily of a 2.5% magnesium chloride solution (25 grams in 1,000 cc of water); tablets or capsules orally are also acceptable. Each dose can be further diluted in juice to optimize taste.

Vitamin D (as vitamin D3—cholecalciferol), 25,000 units daily for two weeks (if never previously supplemented); then 5,000 to 10,000 units daily.

Zinc (as picolinate or citrate), 50 to 75 mg daily for two weeks (if never previously supplemented), then 25 mg daily.

Iodine/iodide supplementation, 12.5 mg daily (available as Iodoral 12.5 mg tablets).

✓ Take, or continue to take, any other quality nutrient/antioxidant supplements that you desire and can afford to take.

HP nebulization, 1 to 3 minutes daily, or at least when a significant virus exposure is suspected, utilizing a 3% or less concentration of the solution.

[HP nebulization] Properly applied, it is also a simple way to help achieve and maintain a normal flora in the aerodigestive tract.

The leaky gut syndrome plays a pivotal role in causing many diseases and making many diseases worse. For the most part, it is primarily caused and sustained by the continual swallowing of pathogens and toxins from focal infections and areas of Chronic Pathogen Colonization (CPC) in the aerodigestive tract. Oftentimes nothing more than the regular, and sometimes just periodic, nebulization with HP can clinically normalize gut function and prevent its recurrence. Many other factors can be addressed to help HP nebulization reach this goal.

There are two basic types of nebulizers: desktop jet nebulizers and small handheld mesh nebulizers. Both are effective for the delivery of HP but each type has its advantages.

HP is available in varying strengths and quality grades. For most adults, regular OTC (over the counter) 3% HP is sufficient for nebulization therapy. Stronger concentrations than 3% are not recommended for nebulization.

For most adults, regular OTC 3% concentration can be utilized in the nebulization chamber undiluted.

For some, the 3% concentration results in too much stinging/burning in the nose. Such individuals can dilute the HP with a normal saline solution—0.9% sodium chloride in water, or just water. However, the saline tends to have a more soothing effect on the throat and mucous membranes than the water.

As it is a completely non-toxic therapy, nebulization can be administered as often as desired. If done on a daily basis at least once, a very positive impact on bowel and gut function will often be realized as killing the CPC present in most noses and throats stops the continual swallowing of these pathogens and their associated toxins.

For both the prevention of acute respiratory illness as well as for maintenance of a normal aerodigestive tract flora upon elimination of CPC, nebulization can be done as often as desired. Normally, nebulizing HP for 2 to 5 minutes once a week should be sufficient.

I had the same problem and wanted to have ivermectin in my pharmacy. For the time being only for prophylactic use. I ordered from AliExpress. All products offered are declared as veterinary medicine. But that's not a problem as it is the same drug as for humans. The dosages (5mg per tablet) were indicated and the prices are really cheap. I was able to track the shipment. Unfortunately, I was unlucky that the shipment was destroyed by customs. I received a letter stating that I had exceeded the limit for a month's supply for personal use. The letter also stated that I would be fined if I imported it again. Since I know that these deliveries from China are only made in random samples at customs, I took the risk and ordered again. This time it worked and I got the delivery.

In the meantime, @Mililea had sent me a small supply of ivermectin in a padded envelope. Letters are not checked by customs. 😍

In Germany one tablets for human use contain 3mg ivermectin. So I'd suggest one follows the instruction for dosage according to body weight.
Thank you!
Found it here:
Covid-19 treatment protocol Dr. Vladimir Zelenko

Moderate / High risk patients

1.Elemental Zinc 50-100mg once a day for 7 days

2.Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day for 7 days

3.Vitamin D3 10000iu once a day for 7 days or 50000iu once a day for 1-2 days

4.Azithromycin 500mg 1 time a day for 5 days or

5.Doxycycline 100mg 2 times a day for 7 days

6.Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200mg 2 times a day for 5-7 days

and/or

7.Ivermectin 0.4-0.5mg/kg/day for 5-7 days

Either or both HCQ and IVM can be used, and if one only, the second agent may be added after about 2 days of treatment if obvious recovery has not yet been observed etc.

Additional treatment options. Must be individually adapted for each patient.

1.Ivermectin 6 mg 2 times daily for 1 day 5 .

2.Budesonide solution 1 mg / 2 cm3 via nebulizer 2 times daily for 7 days 6
3.Dexamethasone 6 mg once daily for 7 days 7
4.Blood thinners (e.g., Lovenox) 8
5.Home oxygen
6.Home I.V. fluids

.Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day for 7 days
Vit C should ideally be taken until bowel tolerance is reached. So that would be more than 1000mg, but more like 1000 mg every hour or so.
I think some here on the forum take up to 10000 mg daily. I myself take 5000-6000 mg and I'm still working to increase the dose.

3.Dexamethasone 6 mg once daily for 7 days 7
4.Blood thinners (e.g., Lovenox) 8
That sounds pretty dangerous to me.
There are many ways to keep your blood from clotting. I wouldn't suggest medical blood thinners without medical advice.
And dexamethasone is a glucocorticoid. I've learned that it's best to avoid the stuff at all costs due to the serious side effects.

Thank you for confirming, Gaby. I will see how he's doing and then go from there.
Just a short update: The person who experienced these side effects from AstraZeneca a couple of weeks ago is fine so far. I was able to first obtain some information about his wellbeing via a friend of his, and he was on the call of the intercultural café today (where I volunteer). He was in good moods (he's a humorous person and very kind) and seems to be fully steaming again. Hopefully he'll keep it up.

For those who are getting exposed to a bunch of vaccinated people (e.g. front line health care workers, those in bureaucratic posts or in elderly residencies), I suggest ivermectin 12 mg once per month. According to a recent study performed in Dhaka for a population that was exposed to COVID patients, 73.3% of subjects in the control group who didn't take ivermectin were positive for COVID-19, whereas only 6.9% of the experimental group (those who did ivermectin 12 mg per month) were positive. They used PCR tests in their studies. I personally will take it from now on, other than a low dose hydroxychloroquine (one every other day).

Would 100mg of Hydroxychloroquine be considered a low dose? And for those individuals who only live with folks who are exposed to vaccinated people (but aren't directly in contact with lots of vaccinated people), would you change the above dosage suggestions at all?

Would 100mg of Hydroxychloroquine be considered a low dose? And for those individuals who only live with folks who are exposed to vaccinated people (but aren't directly in contact with lots of vaccinated people), would you change the above dosage suggestions at all?
HCQ 100mg every other day is a low dose and relatively safe.

If the exposed person is relatively healthy and taking no meds, even no HCQ (just supplements) could be tried as an approach, except if there are a lot of people with vaccine reactions around. Especially if there's a big output of virus particles from the vaccine reaction (i.e. diarrhea).

Some vaccinated people get COVID-19 after the vaccine, others have big lymph nodes in their arm pit or thorax, others have rashes, etc. You all more and less know which reactions are very frequent by now. I only felt slightly sick after attending someone with diarrhea after the Pfizer vaccine, and I was taking HCQ 100mg every other day + zinc and around 4 other supplements.

Some exposure and fighting is not bad, this is how we build our immune system. I personally don't feel threatened, even the one day when I was attending emergencies and forgot to take all supplements. And most people around me are already vaccinated.

Having said that, I personally increased HCQ 100mg twice per day, every other day. After an exacerbation of several issues (immune related) and also because I'm under a LOT of pressure (Primary Health Care is effectively collapsing, and now I have to attend double or triple the amount of patients than I used to before lockdown), I added doxycycline 200 mg every other day and a cycle of metronidazol when I need one (no more than once per month), other than my favorite supplements. This means that I'm effectively doing the autoimmune protocol as quoted in the autoimmune thread. I'm doing better with the protocol than without it, that's for sure.

I haven't used any ivermectin so far.

I wouldn't recommend HCQ for folk who are exposed to some vaccinated people who are doing fine, unless they fill ill.

Back
Top Bottom