Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers

I believe that you really do think that, tschai. However, you are not Laura, nor the Cs who are suggesting that we read these books for a very specific reason.

Here's what Laura has to say:

She, then, goes on to say:

Getting inside of the heads of the characters is so very important to learning the lessons that are there for everyone to see.

She continues:

I realize that there are some men who may think that it's not "manly" to read these sissy effeminate books. However, through the last 16 or so years, I have discovered that real men are secure in their manliness and in touch with their feminine side so much so that these silly labels for the books are not even in their minds. Especially the books recommended by Laura. If one has faith in Laura knowing what she's talking about, and we have all seen that she does, then, there is no reason to not try out a few books before making a choice of to continue or not.

I am a fairly huge sci-fi fan, and was never even remotely interested in Romance novels. To me, they were the true "fantasy" novels. But I decided that Laura doesn't just suggest things willy-nilly and if I wanted to learn more about simple teaching and karmic lessons, then reading these books is what I would do.

I can say, now, without a doubt, I have found that these books really do have a lot to teach us. And, I am enjoying myself to boot.

However, it has been said that you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. (BTW, this is so very true, I know.) So we will each do as we choose. It's just that those who don't read these books are missing out on a lot of knowledge to be gained on many different levels.
Please note, I did not say Syfy replaces the Romantic novels nor that one should not read those- only that I feel science fiction is also capable of reality altering in a similar way. I did not say anything about ignoring romantic novels.
I certainly would not contradict Laura, nor anyone else here, nor dissuade anyone from suggested reading material.
It has been suggested higher density ideas filter down to us through creative expression- albeit not always in a positive way- could science fiction also be a medium for such transmission?

Palinurus, since starting this thread I have become aware of the old 2007 SF thread. This current thread is more aimed at what might have motivated the SF and fantasy writers to write their works (e.g., Thor's Pantheum). I was not aware of the Antartic thread though and will read it with interest. I guess with a Forum as large as this one, some duplication of effort is inevitable.

I must say at first the title of this thread didn't clue me in on your initial aim. Your posts clearly did however, so I was a bit surprised as I was expecting something else :lol: And now I realize that my first post/question was inappropriate regarding the thread's purpose, my apologies.

Please note, I did not say Syfy replaces the Romantic novels nor that one should not read those- only that I feel science fiction is also capable of reality altering in a similar way. I did not say anything about ignoring romantic novels.
I certainly would not contradict Laura, nor anyone else here, nor dissuade anyone from suggested reading material.
It has been suggested higher density ideas filter down to us through creative expression- albeit not always in a positive way- could science fiction also be a medium for such transmission?

I haven't read the corresponding thread but there seem to be a very clear and important purpose to the romance novels project (as clearly layed out by @Nienna above). I don't think there is a similar clearly defined purpose for reading sci-fi novels as of yet. They can be thought provoking, mind bending and very entertaining to be sure, but putting them on an equal footing with romance novels in this case may be stretching it a bit.

As for the higher density inspiration, it can be. Many examples have been given by the C's. But what was the nature of the influence for each book ? Will we be able to recognize it ? How long or how many books would it take for us to effectively sort things out ? Can we derive a similar deeply influencing purpose from them as well ? I appreciate the work of @MJF and others on that front as it could lead to interesting stuff for our growth. But for now i think we could see it more as a research project than a "Work on ourselves" project.

My 2 cents

I must say at first the title of this thread didn't clue me in on your initial aim. Your posts clearly did however, so I was a bit surprised as I was expecting something else :lol: And now I realize that my first post/question was inappropriate regarding the thread's purpose, my apologies.

I haven't read the corresponding thread but there seem to be a very clear and important purpose to the romance novels project (as clearly layed out by @Nienna above). I don't think there is a similar clearly defined purpose for reading sci-fi novels as of yet. They can be thought provoking, mind bending and very entertaining to be sure, but putting them on an equal footing with romance novels in this case may be stretching it a bit.

As for the higher density inspiration, it can be. Many examples have been given by the C's. But what was the nature of the influence for each book ? Will we be able to recognize it ? How long or how many books would it take for us to effectively sort things out ? Can we derive a similar deeply influencing purpose from them as well ? I appreciate the work of @MJF and others on that front as it could lead to interesting stuff for our growth. But for now i think we could see it more as a research project than a "Work on ourselves" project.

My 2 cents
Okay guys, I yield...point taken. Thank you for the input. No more arguments from me! 😘

My 2 cents
Recto, I appreciate your comments. To a large extent, I have so far chosen authors who clearly had an agenda behind their works, such as Lewis Carroll, Bulwer-Lytton and Gene Roddenberry, particularly when you look into their backgrounds. Where possible, I have tried to make connections with what the C's have said in the transcripts as it can be illuminating. For example, the C's specifically linked Gene Roddenberry with Thor's Pantheum and all that that reference entails. Yes, I readily admit that it is a research project and not a "work on ourselves project". But as the C's have said "learning is fun "and the research itself can become a voyage of discovery. This thread is intended to be thought provoking and I welcome all feedback.

@MJF, I started to read more about Jules Verne, and I am stuck at secret society level. Quite a lot to figure out. Just to say I did read and did not forget.

@MJF, I started to read more about Jules Verne, and I am stuck at secret society level. Quite a lot to figure out. Just to say I did read and did not forget.
Ina, thanks for the update. It sounds very interesting. He was, of course, a contemporary of Lewis Carroll and Bulwer-Lytton who were involved with secret societies. Bulwer-Lytton certainly had connections in France too, which came out when I researched him. It seems strange that both men should write books about the inner earth at nearly the same time. Were they intentionally giving something away by doing so? I think so. It helps to look at the circles these authors moved in. For example, Aldous Huxley, who wrote 'Brave New World' was a member of the Bloomsbury Group based in London.

I look forward to your contribution once you become unstuck.

No, you did not say so in so many words, but when I read what you wrote it seemed to be implied.
could science fiction also be a medium for such transmission?
I think that there are some good messages in a lot of different venues. I have certainly found some very good information in Sci-fi, as well as other books and TV/movies. But, it does not convey what Laura has found in the Romance novels Laura has listed and that is important for us to learn.

I thought it might be helpful to append the following transcript extracts from the 21 September 1996 session with the C's since it encapsulates to a great extent what I intended this thread to draw out should people wish to post here:

Session 21.09.1996:

Q: (L) All right, last week, when we shut down for the night we had asked a question about the movie ID4, Independence Day, and we were told to ask further questions about this, so that gives us a clue that there might be something significant there. Does anybody remember what the question was that I asked? (T) Is there any significance to the ID4 movie?
A: Sure.
Q: (L) What was the primary intention of the makers of this movie? The primary message that they attempted to convey?
A: Infuse thinking patterns with [planchette swirled a few times here] concept of aliens.
[...]
Q: (L) Infuse. Just the concept, the concept of aliens in general. OK...
A: Part of a larger project.
Q: (L) And what is this project?
A: Called "Project Awaken."
Q: (L) And who is behind, or in charge of, this project?
A: Many.
Q: (L) Who are the primary group, groups or individuals? I'm sure you're not going to give us individuals, but just the grouping.
A: Thor's Pantheum.
Q: (L) And what is Thor's Pantheum?
A: Sub-select trainees for transfer of enlightenment frequency graduation.
Q: (L) What is enlightenment frequency graduation?
A: Think!
Q: (L) Enlightenment frequency graduation... so, sub-select trainees...
A: Self explanatory.
Q: (L) Well, is this group STS or STO?
A: Both.
Q: (L) OK... (T) Are they working at cross purposes?
A: No.
Q: (T) They're working together? Bipartisan?
Q: (J) Are they aware of each other? Working on this?
A: Yes.
Q: (J) Are they screwing each other up? (L) No, that's going in the wrong direction...
A: There is more to all of this than you could dream.
Q: (T) There's more to all of this...were you referring to... (T) Who are they? Thor's Pantheum. And they're sub-select trainees...That's the group behind this movie; OK...
A: An army of Aryan psychic projectors.
Q: (T) Well, that explains a lot more than Thor's Pantheum of sub- select trainees! An army of psychic projectors. (L) And what do they project?
A: Themselves... Right in to one's head.
Q: (T) Into one's head... this is better than 'Must See TV!' (L) Project right into one's head... is anybody subject to this projecting?
Q: (L) And, when they project themselves right into someone's head, what does that someone perceive?
A: Inspiration.
Q: (L) Inspiration to what, or to do what?
Q: (L) Yes? To do what, to do something?
A: And...
Q: (L) To do something, and to understand or perceive something, is that it?
Q: (J) To believe something? (L) Yes. So, how many are in this army?
A: 1.6 million.
Q: (L) When they're doing this projecting into someone's head, where are they projecting from?
A: Mostly subterranean.
Q: (L) Subterranean, so these are the people of the tunnels, the underground bases and all that sort of thing. Are they 3rd or 4th density beings?
A: Both.
Q: (T) Let me back up to a question here. If they can do all this projecting on their own, what was the point of the movie?
A: No, you misunderstand... This is an intense activity, directed towards influencing the high level creative forces.
Q: (T) Projected against? Because this movie, if you've been following the reviews and the people talking about it, this movie has had more repeat business than any movie in years and years and years and years. People have seen it ten and twenty times! (L) Was there something subliminal in the movie? That opened something? (J) That's a good question!
A: Sure.
Q: (L) And was this subliminal activity with the movie designed to create an opening for this further...
A: Not for you, but for others.
Q: (L) Why? Do you mean me, personally, or us as a group? (T) Well the movie didn't affect me.
A: Group.
Q: (L) What made us immune?
A: You already have the knowledge.

Q: (T) The movie wasn't meant for us; we already know. The movie was meant for all of those who don't understand.
A: Say hello to Gene Roddenberry.
Q: (L) Is Gene Roddenberry present?
Q: (L) In other words, say hello to him because he was doing that sort of thing a long time ago?
Q: (L) Is Gene Roddenberry one of these people from Thor's Pantheon...
Q: (L) Why did you bring up Gene Roddenberry? (J) Because he was doing it in Star Trek?

[...]
Q: (L) What are these high level creative forces that are needing to be influenced, or desirable of being influenced?
A: Those in the creative arts.
Q: (L) So in other words, I see, this group is using their projecting ability to influence those in the creative arts to do creative things that will therefore influence the people on the planet. Is that it?
Q: (L) And, these individuals are in the underground tunnels, and you say that they are both STS and STO.
A: We did not specify "tunnels," you did.
Q: (T) They said... how did they put that? Subterranean... (J) Mostly subterranean.(T) ... Underground. In other words, underground, as in resistance fighters type underground, underground as in ...
Q: (T) Not fighters, but the idea that they are part of the underground movement? (L) Subterranean as in literally under the ground?

When I posted my piece on Gene Roddenberry above, I had overlooked that the C's had cited Roddenberry as an example of someone who may have been inspired by Thor's Pantheum. So obviously I was on the right track without actually knowing it in his case.

That makes one wonder whether there is some connection between Thor's Pantheum and the channelings of the Council of Nine, which we know Roddenberry participated in. Thor is obviously the Norse god of thunder. The Council of Nine or the Ennead are meant to be a group of gods (extraterrestrials) who have featured in many of the ancient world's pantheons of gods including those of the Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Nordics and Indians. Interestingly, Andrija Puharich, who led the the Council of Nine channelings, would subsequently get involved in the Ra or 'Law of One' channelings and was supposed to have confirmed that he thought the Ra channelings were from the same source. However, Ra, the Egyptian sun god, was not a member of the Egyptian Ennead per se unless you connect him via Atum (as Atum-Ra) who was a member.

This also makes me wonder about the concept of the Greek Muses who were supposed to inspire creative persons within the arts to create their great works of art. Even today when a writer, poet or artist loses their creative touch, we say they have lost their muse. Were the muses in reality Thor's Pantheum?

I checked back on the 21st September 1996 transcript but could find no comment from anybody as to why the pantheum may have been called 'Thor's Pantheum' by the C's. If anyone has any ideas on this, please feel free to comment.

Incidentally, Gene Roddenberry was not the only writer to have been involved in channeling sessions. There is a strong likelihood that Lewis Carrol was as well. In fact I hope to do a piece shortly on another writer who most certainly was involved in channeling sessions with consequences that are still felt right down to this day.
I was speaking to my brother today and it made me think of something Gene Roddenberry once hinted at in a Star Trek episode called 'Mirror, Mirror.' The plot can be read from here: Mirror, Mirror (episode)

Although Star Trek would use this inverted mirror universe in other Star Trek series, these were filmed after Roddenberry had died. In the original series, the Earth ship Enterprise represented a federation of planetary civilisations called the United Federation of Planets. Their main enemy was the Klingon Empire. Most commentators thought this to be a thinly veiled reference to the United States of America and its allies in the free world against the supposedly evil Soviet Empire (President Reagan even went on record calling the Soviet Union the evil Empire) during the Cold War. However, from what I have discovered about Roddenberry's channelling sessions wth the Nine, he could also have been referring to a clash between another Federation and another evil Empire. In this case it is the Galatic Federation and The Orion Empire (BTW George Lucas' Star Wars also depicts this same dynamic). The C's have mentioned both groups in the transcripts. It looks as though there was a clash in our ancient history between these two factions and the Federation may have lost out at least where Earth is concerned.

However, why I mention this particular Star Trek episode and its subsequent spin offs, is that in the mirror universe, the good guys in our future have now become the bad guys in the mirror universe. If we view this as a distinction between following a 4D STO orientation as against following a 4D STS orientation in the future, you get the idea I am trying to convey, although Star Trek was set very much in a 3D reality. I am reminded that the C's once said it would be the role of our descendents one day to seed and cultivate life on other planets. Within the various Star Trek series, they depict the Federation trying to cultivate and protect life on other worlds but without interfering with the Prime Directive when doing so. Mirror, Mirror by cntrast shows an evil human empire doing the exact opposite with no care for any Prime Directive. They just take what they want.

I have just posted on the 22 January 2000 session thread where the subject of time travel was raised during that session. When you bring that factor into the equation, it now makes sense why an STS oriented Consortium wants to keep our present world on track to a 4D STS future human reality in order to preserve their current and future evil empire. If STS were to win out at the coming of the Wave, are our descendents sleighted to become part of the Orion Empire? The C's have hinted that this won't happen but there may emerge instead two opposing 4D factions on future Earth. So at 4D, are we to take sides with either the Federation or the evil Empire?

Listful of his old books from youth (1992), found a "read-up to the holes", the book of the Russian writer-science fantastic Sergey Trussov. Pouring, remembered one story and decided even to share it with you (I had to scan it to the Word). To some extent, he reminded me - as it is important to think correctly and direct himself, forming a reality, be able to see a reality, and not to issue the desired for valid.
This is a very simple and small story. I, for some reason, I really wanted to share them with you. I could not translate it qualitatively myself, so I used the online translator. I hope the meaning of the story will be understood :).

Attachments

• Trusov-Sergey-Game of chance 1992 EN.docx
    53.4 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom