Session 13 March 2021

I didn't say I was resisting it.
No, not in so many words.

Laura has unquestionably provided many with extraordinary treasures. I am not questioning that. But I will have to disagree about following a lead as it was described and her own works suggest that one needs to think with their own hammer. I am not saying that romance doesn't have value. I merely suggested that it may not apply to everyone the same way. Nor should it.
You seem to be arguing against them being able to help some people, with you being one of them

I agree. Not sure what the point is unless the point is that it is very helpful to some. Maybe not all. And yet, I enjoy reading them, just don't seem to be affected by them (not yet anyway) since I know it is fiction.
Maybe this is because you have the wrong idea of what we are supposed to be getting from these novels?

It's not so much about the romance as it is about what is between the romances. Really looking at the characters, what their thoughts are, how their thinking changes as they start to understand more about themselves, how we may have the same thinking errors. And, it is a way to put ourselves in the characters' shoes and see how these thoughts are very similar to what our own thoughts are in some circumstances.
And yes, I do know that there could be meaningful messages even though it is fiction. But isn't that true with all types of literature from all cultures?
No. Not the lessons that Laura has in mind. The specific lessons that Laura sees in these novels are what she thinks is very important for us to learn. Otherwise, she wouldn't have suggested them in the first place.

But, it is our choice to read these novels and learn more about ourselves, or not. And, it is our choice to really get into the headspace of the characters and see if we may have the same thinking patterns as they do and learn how to correct those.

fwiw

There was a batch or batches of the polio vaccine distributed in the 1950s and 1960s that was contaminated with a simian virus, SM40. There have been questions about whether this vaccine is linked to mesothiolma (similar symptoms to COVID-19) in people who received the contaminated vaccine.
Hmmm wonder if there is a link to the aids virus?
That's one of Judy Mikovits main theories explained in the book "Plague of Corruption":

But what of the genesis of the retrovirus HIV? Where did it come from?

We have a clear answer.

It came from a primate. The field agrees the precursor to HIV was the simian immunodeficiency virus or SIV.

To be more precise, the human virus came from a monkey or chimpanzee virus.

After that, any potential areas of agreement break down.

I vividly recall working as a technician at the Biological Response Modifiers Program at Fort Detrick in the early 1980s, where it was my job to isolate HIV from samples and find a cell line or tissue to grow the virus. If you can’t grow the virus outside a human body, you can’t study it.

What we were told at the time was that the disease probably jumped to humans as a result of Africans forgetting
how to cook their food, in this case chimpanzees, often referred to as “bush meat,” and that the promiscuous sexual lifestyles of African peoples (with implications of possible bestiality with primates) led to the cross-species jump and spread of the virus among the human population. I am now appalled that at the time we did not more closely question these assumptions.

Since that time, there have been two competing and, in my mind, closely related theories of how a chimpanzee retrovirus made the jump to humans.

The first was popularized by the journalist Edward Hooper and expanded upon in his lengthy 1999 book, The River: A Journey to the Source of HIV and AIDS, for which he conducted more than six hundred interviews. Of the interviews conducted, Hooper was most impressed with evolutionary biologist Bill Hamilton, who, along with other independent researchers such as Louis Pascal, Tom Curtis, and Blaine Elswood, was proposing an idea that, before my work with XMRV, I would have found quite radical. They proposed that the jump from chimpanzees to humans came as a result of vaccine trials in the Belgian Congo from 1957 to 1960 in which more than five hundred common chimpanzees and bonobos (pygmy chimpanzees) were killed so that their kidney cells and sera could be used to grow the oral polio vaccine. This vaccine was subsequently administered to more than a million Africans during that time period.

Hooper suggests there was great resistance to this idea, since even in the late 1950s and early 1960s there was little public support for the idea of using chimpanzees in such medical experiments. In addition, the Belgian royal family was publicly supporting the idea of wildlife conservation, and the revelation of these actions would go against that image. Hooper believes another reason for resistance to his idea is that if his theory was accepted, it would shake public confidence in the medical establishment as well as lead to multibillion-dollar class action lawsuits for the AIDS epidemic.

This is what Edward Hooper has written on his website about the circumstances surrounding the creation of HIV-AIDS from these experiments and why it makes more sense than the competing bush-meat and “cut hunter” theory.

"By contrast, the oral polio vaccine (OPV) theory proposes that an experimental OPV that had been locally prepared in
chimpanzee cells and administered by mouth, or “fed,” to nearly one million Africans in vaccine trials staged in the then Belgian-ruled territories of the Belgian Congo and Ruanda-Urundi between 1957 and 1960, represents the origin of the AIDS pandemic.
It provides a historically-supported background: that between 1956 and 1959 over 500 common chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes schweinfurthi and Pan troglodytes troglodytes) and bonobos or pygmy chimpanzees (Pan paniscus) were housed together at Lindi Camp (Near Stanleyville in the Belgian Congo, or DRC).
3"

Hooper goes on to explain that the use of chimpanzees was not technically prohibited by any conventions, but that in most countries around the world at the time, Asian macaques were used in polio virus preparation. As for the claim of other outbreaks, Hooper believes they fit comfortably within the bounds of his theory:

"The OPV theory ascribes the minor outbreaks of AIDS caused by other variants of HIV-1 (Group O, Group N and the more controversial “Group P”) to other polio vaccines (both oral and injected) that were prepared in the cells of chimpanzees and administered in French Equatorial Africa (including Congo Brazzaville and Gabon) in the same late fifties period. It ascribes the outbreak of AIDS from HIV-2 (of which it maintains that only two were epidemic outbreaks) to other polio vaccines (both oral and injected) that were prepared in the cells of sooty mangabeys (or other monkeys that had been caged with sooty mangabeys) and administered in French West Africa in 1956–1960. All the other HIV-2 groups that are claimed by bush-meat theorists have infected just a single person, and some OPV theory supporters argue that dead-end, non-transmissible infections such as these are the natural fate of SIVs that infect human beings via the bushmeat route: that unless they are introduced in an artificial manner (as via a vaccine), they simply die out.4"

Don't expect what you are doing to produce the results we are looking for. Obviously, you wish to be on your own. Happy trails.

Both of you need to read the entire thread before you make decisions about what you are going to read with the assumption that you are going to achieve the same results. There are very specific reasons for selecting the books that are being read and all those on the list are vetted.

But again, if you want to go your own way, blessings.
I am now aware of my ignorance on the subject of romance novels. I’ll read through that thread. I’m not sure I understand the meaning behind the ‘wish to be on my own’ comment. Perhaps the results to be achieved are unclear to me.

Sorry MJF that you drew fire for your response to my uninformed post.

In the broadest sense, we can all agree that the Universe can take care of itself and we seem to agree about sharing information. There is some worry about sharing information; you don't want to be poking the beast too much but at the same time, you want people to have the opportunity to make informed decisions. At this point a lot of the shared information is for this group itself as in the romance novel reading. Just because we are here in this forum, doesn't mean there aren't things we can do to make the upcoming time less harsh for our own group here in 3rd density as well as for the transitions to the next densities (5th and 4th). There are different ways to suffer. You can see things in yourself by reading romance novels that aren't pleasant but this can make you more ready for things to come and more ready can mean less harsh future lessons.
I feel sorry for Laura that she spends precious health, on empty worries. Spreading information is good and necessary, but as they say in Russia, you will not put head on other people's shoulders. And everything is not so black black, people will wake up, you need a push/catalyst.

Are you saying that Laura or the rest of us are "worried" about this, or don't know that people have a choice? You seem to have changed your arguments since you started posting, so I'm not sure what you are trying to get to. Maybe you would do better sharing where you are coming from. As in, what YOUR worries or problems with the last session were. Otherwise, it seems to be that you are just posting noise, complaining but not really, trying to "correct" what is not really a problem.?! I don't mean to be harsh, if it's a language problem, as I said before. But you are putting words and intentions on other people's mouths.
What I'm trying to get to, I wrote in a response to John G on page 20. Sincerely.

I am now aware of my ignorance on the subject of romance novels. I’ll read through that thread. I’m not sure I understand the meaning behind the ‘wish to be on my own’ comment. Perhaps the results to be achieved are unclear to me.

Sorry MJF that you drew fire for your response to my uninformed post.
That's ok Charade. BTW: where Laura said "Obviously, you wish to be on your own", I think she was suggesting that by you watching films/TV series instead of reading the selected romance novels as other members of the Group are doing and sharing their experiences after reading them, you are seeking to go down your own path alone.

So it seems that Laura really does know what she is talking about. The fact that so many have had "Aha" moments while reading these books and found some release of repressed emotions and new knowledge of why they may feel the way they do makes it quite worthwhile to read a few of them, at the very least, to see what all of the hubbabaloo is about.

Just wanted to add another good reason beside the ones already mentioned, in order to motivate others to embark on this project.

The fact is that prior to all that reading we were sort of "plugging along". It was during Covid quarantines time, and that's what we did, we listened to the news or read them, and were kind of in a collective rut. Sure. we knew what was happening, but it didn't make things easier. Often the atmosphere was heavy.

And then Laura posted about the romance novels. Sure, many of us chuckled and felt uneasy that suddenly such literature is a required Work material. 😅 But what happened after we started reading and sharing, is that it made us much happier. Don't underestimate the power of a story that takes you on an emotional ride AND has a happy ending! ;-)

This kind of reading gives hope. And the nature of romance novels is that they always have a happy ending. And that's what we really need now in order to have the will to continue watching the show. Who knows, perhaps just like Laura said, it provides us with tools and "fuel" to "ride the Wave" and feel ecstasy in the face of all the cr*p that is happening in the world right now.

It reminds me of the dinosaurs. They were mostly huge beasts too. For a brief moment it made me wonder who those who will come after us will be. But given that this is the end of the cycle, I guess this is not how it's going to work.

This session comes to mind:
Q: (L) Where will the human beings go that are being formed on that planet at the time of the realm border crossing?

A: Ancient earth.

Q: (L) They will go to ancient earth?

A: There is no time as you know it; its all just lessons for the collective consciousness.

Q: (L) So at the closing of this grand cycle everything will just start all over again?

A: Not exactly; you see, there is no start.

Q: (L) Are a lot of souls on the earth going to recycle into these new bodies coming onto the earth?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) As ancient mankind?

Q: (L) And do the whole thing all over again?

Q: (L) So, in other words, a lot of people are going back to square one?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is this punishment.

A: No. Nature.

When I read the above, it reminded me the article posted on the Russian SOTT about Kozyrev mirrors.

Nikolai Kozyrev believed that the "looking-glass world" really exists! Moreover, time within it changes its vector and goes in the opposite direction. He believed that time is a special kind of energy, and developed the theory of "causal mechanics", according to which time is expressed in causal relations. They are always separated from each other in space and do not depend on the system of coordinates.

According to this theory, the energy of time feeds the stars - and therefore nuclear fusion inside them never stops. In different corners of the Universe, time has different density (activity), and all physical processes in the Universe occur with the absorption or release of time.

Kozyrev believed that time is a substance through which information is transmitted instantly to all points of the Universe. Proof of this was the experiment with distant stars. The light that traveled from them to Earth for years or hundreds of years was recorded by a telescope and plunged scientists into the past - they saw what happened many years ago. But it turned out that if you point the telescope to a place where the star according to calculations should be in the present, the instruments recorded small deviations, that is, in fact, penetrate into the future!

Kozyrev pointed out that a similar interaction takes place between time and the human brain.
That is why there are such concepts as intuition or foresight (in some cases, a person can look into the future and know it). And a special system of concave mirrors can help him in this.

Science or devilry?

The fact that the USSR conducted experiments with the transfer of human consciousness in time became known only at the end of the XX century. A group of scientists from Novosibirsk tried to repeat them in December 1990 in the far-flung polar settlement of Dixon. They assembled a system of Kozyrev mirrors and conducted a series of experiments on the transmission of mental images at a distance. And they found that the subject, placed in the same system of mirrors on the mainland, takes about a third of the images correctly. Another third of the images came to the mainland with a delay of five to seven hours, and a third was completely lost.

The scientists themselves said that when the mirror system was assembled, they could not go inside for twenty-four hours - the fear that all the test subjects had got in the way prevented them from doing so. It was only after 24 hours that the bravest of the experimenters managed to take a seat inside the system. Eyewitnesses reported that aurora borealis appeared in the sky above the laboratory during the experiments.

All of the subjects began to feel ill: they felt dizzy, nauseous, their blood pressure rose or fell, they could not cope with the horror, and they had headaches.

At the same time, some experienced the sensation of leaving the body, while others actually saw some fragmentary images, more often from the past: they observed themselves from outside, heard voices of people from their childhood. Each time the experiments had to be interrupted due to people's poor well-being.

It also reminded me of the following session. When I read it back then, I thought that the C's describe how the Earth would look like after the arrival of the comet cluster. That this will be a true reset of the human civilization. But now, after you brought up this session about this closing of the grand cycle, it makes me wonder if in the following quote the C's were describing ancient Earth. But it isn't exactly ancient Earth either. Since time doesn't exists, it becomes ancient Earth because of the return to square one. 😅 Guess it's another good reason to try and avoid such outcome.

Q: Well, we better get moving! We don't have time to mess around!

A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny.

Q: I do NOT like the sound of that! I want to go home!

A: The alternative is less appetising.

Q: Sure! I don't want to be lunch!

A: Reincarnation on a 3rd density earth as a "cave person" amidst rubble and a glowing red sky, as the perpetual cold wind whistles...

Q: Why is the sky glowing red?

A: Contemplate.

Q: Of course! Comet dust! Sure, everybody knows THAT! Wonderful!!! Anything further?

A: Stay tuned for all pertinent information.

And thank you very much for sharing the session. :flowers:

Last edited:
I feel sorry for Laura that she spends precious health, on empty worries. Spreading information is good and necessary, but as they say in Russia, you will not put head on other people's shoulders. And everything is not so black black, people will wake up, you need a push/catalyst.
There is darkness and light in any thing. After all, serving others is serving yourself through others. I fully understand that Laura's suffering is a fee for disseminating information, a balance. But I also understand that everything is a cycle, and we are at the end of one of them - a period of turmoil. So always at the end of the cycle, somewhere tougher, somewhere softer, but the changes are cardinal. I can't understand one thing - why worry? Share information? Yes, of course! But why worry about people not wanting to wake up? They don't want to be good, it will be bad. And who needs now, he has already awakened and is "building an ark."
Why worry indeed... out of compassion perhaps ? How can you be so sure that people "not yet awakened" do not want to ? Assuming that they do not want to, why wouldn't they be able to change their mind ? Should we give up on them ? Ignore them ? Put them in the pile of "hopeless cases" ? Who are we to be the judge of that ?

The way I see it compassion is based on the understanding of others' suffering. Our goal is to be on the path to Service To Others, to be STO candidate in an STS world. How could we turn our back on others, forget about their suffering (even self-caused) and go on with our "ark building" ? IMO, it goes against the expansion of awareness that we are seeking here.

Worries are not empty as they are based on a very real and sinister reality. Unraveling it, facing it day in day out, is the only way we have to find and uphold a better alternative, for anyone. Otherwise we lose the plot, grow more callous each day and fall back into our own illusions. In other words, worries serve a purpose. Remember, no one is out of the woods till its over, including us. The only way to make it is by working together, helping each other out. By excluding so called "hopeless cases" we only foster division and ignorance (out of sight, out of mind). And how can we help someone we don't understand ?

In that way compassion bestows upon us a tremendous sense of responsibility towards the life given to us. It moves us forward, like a boundless force. Which is definitely needed since we are undertaking a hard Work upon ourselves whilst reality is disintegrating around us. But don't get me wrong, having compassion for someone, worrying about them, does not mean being a doormat. The goal is understanding, not being guilt tripped. A hard thing to do, but necessary.

Seeking unity is the opposite to being empty, IMO. But I could be wrong about my interpretation of all that. What do you think ?

Why worry indeed... out of compassion perhaps ? How can you be so sure that people "not yet awakened" do not want to ? Assuming that they do not want to, why wouldn't they be able to change their mind ? Should we give up on them ? Ignore them ? Put them in the pile of "hopeless cases" ? Who are we to be the judge of that ?

The way I see it compassion is based on the understanding of others' suffering. Our goal is to be on the path to Service To Others, to be STO candidate in an STS world. How could we turn our back on others, forget about their suffering (even self-caused) and go on with our "ark building" ? IMO, it goes against the expansion of awareness that we are seeking here.

Worries are not empty as they are based on a very real and sinister reality. Unraveling it, facing it day in day out, is the only way we have to find and uphold a better alternative, for anyone. Otherwise we lose the plot, grow more callous each day and fall back into our own illusions. In other words, worries serve a purpose. Remember, no one is out of the woods till its over, including us. The only way to make it is by working together, helping each other out. By excluding so called "hopeless cases" we only foster division and ignorance (out of sight, out of mind). And how can we help someone we don't understand ?

In that way compassion bestows upon us a tremendous sense of responsibility towards the life given to us. It moves us forward, like a boundless force. Which is definitely needed since we are undertaking a hard Work upon ourselves whilst reality is disintegrating around us. But don't get me wrong, having compassion for someone, worrying about them, does not mean being a doormat. The goal is understanding, not being guilt tripped. A hard thing to do, but necessary.

Seeking unity is the opposite to being empty, IMO. But I could be wrong about my interpretation of all that. What do you think ?
Where did you read my calls for someone to be abandoned? We do the job of changing people's minds by spreading information. I may not explain idea in much detail, I'll try again - Laura took on the High and Responsible mission of the conductor and the fixing frequency (one of). Much depends on her work, and the better her body functions, the better the work will be performed. Knowing that negative emotions affect the body, I see a little frivolous - to grieve and be upset about the suffering of those who have not yet changed their minds. We need to do the work and not reflex. I think so.

Where did you read my calls for someone to be abandoned? We do the job of changing people's minds by spreading information. I may not explain idea in much detail, I'll try again - Laura took on the High and Responsible mission of the conductor and the fixing frequency (one of). Much depends on her work, and the better her body functions, the better the work will be performed. Knowing that negative emotions affect the body, I see a little frivolous - to grieve and be upset about the suffering of those who have not yet changed their minds. We need to do the work and not reflex. I think so.
In this session, the point was that Laura's sorrow over others lacking information is greater than her concern about her suffering due to the General Law. The so called negative emotion of sorrow is NOT the direct cause of the suffering being discussed here. It's the General Law thing where if you start being too big of a threat to the powers that be by sharing the truth, you get attacked in very unconventional ways. You also get some help in very unconventional ways but the end result isn't great health-wise. If the only problem to worry about was conventional negative emotions related health effects, I don't think we'd be having this discussion.

That's one of Judy Mikovits main theories explained in the book "Plague of Corruption":
Gaby, I recently posted a report on the Coronavirus Pandemic Apocalypse Now thread that Judy Mikovits had been arrested and ordered off a plane for not wearing two masks. It strikes me that she is being intentionally targeted by the PTB. I had a look at her Wikipedia page and it really looked like a hit piece Judy Mikovits to me. I know that medical researchers who promote research that questions the medical establishment's orthodoxy often come in for rough treatment (excuse the pun), Dr Andrew Wakefield springs to mind, but do you think Judy Mikovits has been especially singled out for attack during her career, as she dares to promote the truth? I should add that before the pandemic, I was not aware of her. As a doctor, were you aware of her work and, if so, have you been following it over the years?

Laura took on the High and Responsible mission of the conductor and the fixing frequency (one of). Much depends on her work, and the better her body functions, the better the work will be performed. Knowing that negative emotions affect the body, I see a little frivolous - to grieve and be upset about the suffering of those who have not yet changed their minds. We need to do the work and not reflex. I think so.
The reason Laura suffers is because she goes deep into the intuitive mind to bring back the gems of wisdom. Much like going deep into a cold lake for treasures. That stressful energy will intensify her existing pain pattern. There is no way around this other than to minimize the body's pain pattern. This a natural response towards high vibrating energy.

Your interpretation that her willingness to suffer for others is a negative emotion thus negatively affecting the body is off the mark and is the unstable foundation of your perception. Her willingness to suffer is not a negative emotional behavior. You point about it being frivolous for Laura to grieve and be upset is your assesment and by no means her actual behavior.

L) Well, my sorrow for the lack of knowledge that others labor under exceeds my concern for my suffering, I think. I would rather do the suffering than to have others suffer. Perhaps I bite off more than I can chew, but so far, I have always thought it was worth it.

She never said that she grieves and becomes upset by the ignorance of others. She said, that her sorrow exceeds her concern for her suffering. Meaning she wants to continue to dive deep into the intuitive mind to bring up the gems so others can learn, which means she will suffer for those gems. To be sure, it is for the purpose of relieving the suffering of the ignorant who can benefit from these gems. Therefor, she suffers for the gems not for the ignorant. IMHO

I see now it is your interpretation that is causing you to react to something that is not true. Vary similar to someone who has a headache and thinks it is a sign of brain cancer. Nothing terrible is happening to Laura, she loves the trill of finding gems in the deep intuitive mind. Helping others is just an added benefit.

When I read the above, it reminded me the article posted on the Russian SOTT about Kozyrev mirrors.
Keit is there an English language version of the article on Russian SOTT about Kozyrev mirrors as I would love to read it? It strikes me that they may just be a sophisticated version of a psychomantium, which the C's described as follows:

Session 17 January 1997

A: Time to consider construction of psychomantium.

Q: (Laura) What is a 'psychomantium?'

A: Chamber for viewing other realms, possible futures and entities residing in other densities. Need clear depth... such as large polished mirror on stand, which can be adjusted as to angle... walls must be completely covered in black, so as to eliminate reflection... soft, low, indirect lighting.

Q: (Laura) Wasn't it Dr. Moody that did the life-after-death thing? (Terry) He's got a room with the mirror with the balck velour walls and the comfortable chair that you can look in the mirror without seeing yourself...

A: Yes, and it is real and it works. In the clear depths, you can even see us, on occasion!

Q: (Terry) This psychomantium, isn't it in essence a way of opening up a doorway to other realities and other levels and densities?

Q: (Laura) Can one also use this to visit other parts of the globe in real time?

Q: (Terry) Visit the past and the future?

Back
Top Bottom