Is Swaruu a Real Direct 4D STO Contact?

Does anyone have information on that pretended pleiadian contact, Swaruu?
Thanks.
There are a channel in English, "Cosmic Agency" in youtubue. It`s all, I guess may be fruitful follow the track, and of course, its all i can say about. Was more easy to me hear in spanish channels... Not fact, not proof, open to research... just tracks, ideas...

Hi everyone,

The C's have said that direct contact and help from 4D STO beings is a real possibility "just before things are about to get very interesting" (September 25, 1999):

Q: You hinted at one point that we would come in contact with, or interact with, 4th density STO beings who would help us in some way.
A: Yes, are you getting impatient?
Q: Well... yes.
A: Then you should know this: you will not get in, or come into contact with them until things are just about to get very "interesting." Whenever that may be.

A few months ago, I came across this supposed direct contact with higher density beings from the "Galactic Federation". I already talked about it in another thread:

This is a supposed direct contact with some members of the Galactic Federation through some sort of messenger software and is not a channeling, as they like to stress. The "Cosmic Agency" is a small group lead by a Polish woman named Gosia, who lived mostly in Australia and Spain. They have a website called swaruu.org with transcripts of the conversations, as well as spoken versions as videos on Youtube and lately also on LBRY (for more controversial topics).

The claims:

- They are supposedly in contact with a Galactic Federation spaceship in or from a higher density currently orbiting Earth with about 30 human-like people on board. These are Pleiadeans (or Taygetans, which is one of those stars). The leader and most advanced of them is called Swaruu.

- This Taygetan group is not happy with how the Federation is dealing with Earth affairs. In fact, the biggest claim they made is that the Federation is in full control of what goes on on Earth and that they allow the cabal and dark forces because it is humanity's current free will decision. (Link: Truth about Federation)

- This spaceship group stresses that despite being in a higher density (and some of them having much more insight) that they are also just regular people and not angels. And that the same applies to the Federation as a whole, which has some form of politics in the density above us, while there are also even higher density members and levels of the Federation.

- Another major claim is that the Federation learned that fighting the dark forces with weapons is not the way to go. Supposedly, they realized that there are ways not to manifest these "egregores" and that this is a much more effective way of dealing with the dark entities. This ties in with what the C's have said about higher density STO not fighting wars, as they do not operate that way.

- Their view of the future for humanity is that the "Ascension" to the higher density applies only to those who are ready, while the most likely future in this density is basically a genocide (eg. vaccines, tight control system, persecution, war).

Analysis:

In general, it seems almost impossible for this to be just a hoax done by people. For one, the spiritual-type information seems to be of high quality and goes deeper in some respects than others sources of information, eg. "you don't have to reincarnate to pay off karma, it is a choice" (Link).

The information provided is also more specific than most of the channeled sources "from the Galactic Federation", which @PopHistorian analyzed back in 2006 here and here. And they are quite direct about the "horror of the situation" (the likelyhood of genocide on Earth), unlike the New Age channelings. There were also live Q&A sessions with questions from viewers to this starship crew in real time on Youtube.

So if this contact is fake, it is a much more sophisticated one. I should mention that I saw Jay Weidner badmouthing this contact, which may actually lend more credence to it.

So is this one of the legitimate 4D STO contacts "just before things are about to get very interesting" that the C's were talking about?

Hi axj, I was wondering why you opened another thread with roughly the same content?

It seems to me that you are a bit hung up on the Galactic Federation guys, as in an external ‘savior’ type of scenario. I haven’t really studied their material, and sure, it might be interesting, but having the input from the Cs gives me (or us) enough incentive to do the work. I have work cut out for me for probably more than a lifetime, the difficulty is to actually DO it.

At the end of the day, there is only one person that can save me - and that’s myself. So, onto it ...!

I’m not trying to disparage you, but to me that all seems to be a distraction, from what really counts. But maybe I’m wrong.

Hi nicklebleu, I agree that too many people get hung up on an external savior scenario. At the same time, I think we can use all the help we can get. This does not mean that we stop doing the Work.

The C's indicated over 20 years ago that 4D STO contact and help for humanity is a possibility just before "things are about to get very interesting". This seems to describe the current times quite well.

This thread is a question for the C's. If it is a real contact, which seems quite likely, then the implications of what they have shared are quite big. Not just that this Federation is in full control of what goes on on Earth, but also the claim that we can choose not to "pay off karma" after death - meaning that reincarnation is a choice and we just need to be aware that it is a choice.

So is this one of the legitimate 4D STO contacts "just before things are about to get very interesting" that the C's were talking about?

I would venture a guess and say that no, they are probably not the 4D STO contacts, I just skimmed through their website and I must say that, after reading some of the work that John Keel put forth decades ago about the contactees and how they're manipulated with grand claims, and fantastic stories, by a benevolent group of extraterrestrials that are here just to help us "evolve into a higher state of manifestation" so that we may be finally admitted into a galactic neighborhood, I got the same sort of taste from it. Take a look at some of the following:

Swaruu: There is no smooth way to tell you this so I will start with a short introduction of Kaal'el. We have good news and bad news for you. The good news is that the Federation or conglomerate of "positive" races has sent aid to Earth. The bad news is that you are that aid. A bad joke perhaps. But it couldn't be more relevant today.

Alenym: Yes all of us. And it is the announcement. Or statement. Or accusation. I do not want this to be said lightly. It is a critical matter. Very sad to realize. And it is possibly one of, if not the most important subject you have given. As expected, there will be controversy. But the truth is the truth and we refuse to play the game. I want you to ask us questions, in a form of a conversation.

Swaruu: It is how it has always been. It is the birth of a new interstellar Race. They are guided like children by the "positive" races of the Federation. But the work must be done by humans. It is a galactic school to learn to be a new race that actively participates with other older and interstellar races.

Negativity, Reptiles, Maitre, Abductions, Atomic Wars, Nerd Millionaires with Syringes, International Monetary Fund, Archons, Reptilian Queen, Corrupt Politicians, Diseases, Famine, Climate Change, global and local wars , pandemics and hurricanes, earthquakes and tsunamis. Everything is the work of the human mind trying to understand itself and trying to control its enormous power of manifestation. Federation interstellar races cannot welcome new, inexperienced race that manifests nightmares for itself. So it limits them on Earth to Earth.

As you already know, it was the Federation that imposed the Van Allen Bands, the etheric band. Until humans learn to resolve their differences with one aother. Until they mature as a race or species because today human race is not considered a race. They let them destroy each other as part of learning. As part of the school. But to a limit, that's why the nuclear war will never happen, because the Federation does not allow it. Just because it would finish the school. But they allow world wars because that is what humans have manifested for themselves. Free will principles of the Federation. Because it is the only way for them to learn. With difficulties and strong challenges. To get contrast and manifestation focus. To learn to control their powers.

They do not leave humans alone, they have always sent guides. As you are today. You are the guides of other guides down there. We are yours. I am the guide of the Taygeteans here. And other beings guide me. It has always been like this. For millions and millions of years. This is how interstellar races are born. All of them have passed their severe and painful tests of great suffering. There is nothing new here. Only for those who were unaware of this.

So, it's bad news because humanity is manifesting its enormous powers but it is being held in place by a cabal of negative forces of the federation, but do not despair because the positive forces of the federation are here to help, just in the nick of time! and that's not all, but it just so happens that this girl is the special guide to the other guides on earth.

It has happened countless times before, a message delivered to make the contactee feel rather special and unique.

As Keel would say in Operation Trojan Horse, these ultraterrestrial entities always know just what to say, with enough truth and enough prophecies, and not only that, but they also know how to say it so the their message matches the times in which it is delivered. That might explain the activist flavor of their vocabulary "We refuse to play the game! We will fight for minorities of the earthly creatures! they have rights too!" type tone.

And I am not disparaging the polish girl, because the really sad aspect of this, is that such contactees truly and sincerely believe in the message of these entities and are really committed to them. So for her and her group it's truly a reality and she might have been given enough "proof" to cement it.

Although the world right now is nuts, the weather is a mess and psychopaths may think they are finally controlling everything, I don’t think we are yet at the level of “things are about to get very interesting”, perhaps we are starting to get at that level little by little, and most of the time the Cs provided with messages that at the end weren‘t literal as we though (yes, some of them were) but perhaps the STO 4D help we are expecting may not be the way we are expecting, perhaps could be something like a good virus that can help our body defenses or something along the lines, so I would recommend you not to put to much thinking on this subject. If in the case that we will get to be in contact with real STO 4D assuming the message was literal I don’t think would be something like the galactic federation.

I would venture a guess and say that no, they are probably not the 4D STO contacts, I just skimmed through their website and I must say that, after reading some of the work that John Keel put forth decades ago about the contactees and how they're manipulated with grand claims, and fantastic stories, by a benevolent group of extraterrestrials that are here just to help us "evolve into a higher state of manifestation" so that we may be finally admitted into a galactic neighborhood, I got the same sort of taste from it.

It is good to be sceptical (and I am too, which is why I am asking), but isn't it the same with the C's message? It is also a benevolent group from a higher density helping us evolve to a higher state. It is only by looking at it more deeply that we can see whether it is helpful or not.

So, it's bad news because humanity is manifesting its enormous powers but it is being held in place by a cabal of negative forces of the federation, but do not despair because the positive forces of the federation are here to help, just in the nick of time! and that's not all, but it just so happens that this girl is the special guide to the other guides on earth.

That is not really what they are saying though. The supposedly "official" stance of the Federation is no direct contact with humanity, but they disagree with that (to some degree) and with other approaches of the Federation in Earth affairs.

They are also saying that there are no "negative forces" within the Federation, only different opinions on what the right approach is that respects the free will of humanity - while also making sure there is no nuclear war, for example. So there are limits to that "hands off" approach and different opinions on even how to interpret what the free will decision of humanity is. They mentioned that participating in elections can be interpreted as agreeing with the decisions the (compromised) elected leaders make.

The "other guides on Earth" or the "you are the help" they are talking about are the supposed "star seeds" or people who incarnated here from other places to help humanity during this time. It's certainly possible that this is the case.

And I am not disparaging the polish girl, because the really sad aspect of this, is that such contactees truly and sincerely believe in the message of these entities and are really committed to them. So for her and her group it's truly a reality and she might have been given enough "proof" to cement it.

You said you ventured a guess, but now you seem quite sure that it is ultraterrestrial misinformation. It could be, or it could be real. The fact that these are not channeled conversations makes this contact certainly quite unique. The usual flavor of the fake contacts (which @PopHistorian analyzed) seems to be a sort of "all is well" message and only general platitudes, while these do not shy away from stating the problems and the "horror of the situation", such as a genocide and enslavement being likely outcomes of where we are headed.

If in the case that we will get to be in contact with real STO 4D assuming the message was literal I don’t think would be something like the galactic federation.

Why not? The C's have said that they are with the Federation as well (July 30, 1994 session):

Q: (L) What group are you with?
A: Federation. Among many.

And keep in mind that these are not "official representatives" of the Federation, but supposedly just a group of people who disagree with the official approach.

In general, it seems almost impossible for this to be just a hoax done by people. For one, the spiritual-type information seems to be of high quality and goes deeper in some respects than others sources of information, eg. "you don't have to reincarnate to pay off karma, it is a choice" (Link).

The information provided is also more specific than most of the channeled sources "from the Galactic Federation", which @PopHistorian analyzed back in 2006 here and here. And they are quite direct about the "horror of the situation" (the likelyhood of genocide on Earth), unlike the New Age channelings. There were also live Q&A sessions with questions from viewers to this starship crew in real time on Youtube.

So if this contact is fake, it is a much more sophisticated one. I should mention that I saw Jay Weidner badmouthing this contact, which may actually lend more credence to it.

It is reasonable to assume some 4D STO may be there. But, thinking that we can recognize them or their "help" is premature (to say the least) based on some chat or app or some channel. It is also assuming that we know what type of "help" we need at any time.

As it was told many times, there is a program for every body. We have seen over and over in human affairs, the help or happening in good in religion or politics or ideology or medicine or science is found to be trap. We have seen this trap over or over in New age in the name of Ascension. Best help STO can provide when properly asked is with knowledge/information leaving the application to individual choice. Other wise, it is a violation of free will.
Hi nicklebleu, I agree that too many people get hung up on an external savior scenario. At the same time, I think we can use all the help we can get. This does not mean that we stop doing the Work.

The C's indicated over 20 years ago that 4D STO contact and help for humanity is a possibility just before "things are about to get very interesting". This seems to describe the current times quite well.
What type of help you are expecting from them?

It is reasonable to assume some 4D STO may be there. But, thinking that we can recognize them or their "help" is premature (to say the least) based on some chat or app or some channel.

How did you recognize the help from 6D STO (C's) as real? Is it more difficult to recognize 4D STO help than 6D STO help?

What type of help you are expecting from them?

They are already providing help in the form of information/knowledge and so far I have not seen any contradictions to what the C's have said. A confirmation from them whether this is a real contact or a very elaborate disinformation campaign would still be helpful though.

Beyond information, it is difficult to say what type of help we can expect. It is also not just me who thinks we could use some 4D STO help. Laura was saying the same thing in that session which I posted above:

Q: You hinted at one point that we would come in contact with, or interact with, 4th density STO beings who would help us in some way.
A: Yes, are you getting impatient?
Q: Well... yes.
A: Then you should know this: you will not get in, or come into contact with them until things are just about to get very "interesting." Whenever that may be.

From what this crew is saying, the main point of disagreement within the Federation seems to be whether the "negative forces" should be allowed to trick us into harmful free will decisions or whether the Federation should put a stop to it or at least expose it. The "official" stance is supposedly that this should not be interfered with, while this starship crew (and many others within the Federation) think that this cannot be allowed since it will lead to an enslavement and genocide type situation.

It does all come down to the free will decision of humanity. And if enough of us ask for help from 4D STO against the negative forces, then we may get it - maybe even in other forms than "just" information. They are also saying that there is much more weight to the free will decisions and asking of "awakened" people - that one person like that can "count" as much as hundreds of those who are asleep and just following programs or the organic portals (which they also talk about).

From what this crew is saying, the main point of disagreement within the Federation seems to be whether the "negative forces" should be allowed to trick us into harmful free will decisions or whether the Federation should put a stop to it or at least expose it.

One is susceptible to being “tricked” mostly through belief and not objectivity/experience. Can I trick you to touch a stove flame? If one is strong in their convictions and objectivity it is very hard to “trick” . One could say it’s ones free will to allow themselves to be tricked and it would be STS for anyone to put a stop to this. To be tricked is to have an experience we are all tricked in some way when we enter into an experience. Remember on a soul level you chose to be here so trying to avoid lessons this experience is futile IMO. You can’t see all the sides of live if you knew all the lessons you wouldn’t be here. Living experiences here in 3D you are lied to constantly even if it’s unconscious. You lie to yourself others lie to you your memory isn’t 100% you don’t need an external to trick you...If you don’t do the work to evolve you will trick yourself. How can a group protect you from you if you don’t do the work?

This being contacted by 4D or a group says they are in contact with 4D is like concentrating on another persons homework when you have yours to finish. Who cares about others homework if your work isn’t done and if you cheat you have to always cheat to get it right which ends up being more work than getting tricked once and learning a lesson

Who cares about others homework if your work isn’t done and if you cheat you have to always cheat to get it right which ends up being more work than getting tricked once and learning a lesson

Yes, and that is supposedly the official stance of the Federation - while some within it disagree. I do not claim to know all the details on what this group has said on this, but I think they disagree with this stance due to the destruction that "learning this lesson" would entail.

They are saying that the Federation will not allow a nuclear war, which is also "violating the free will decisions" if people wanted to start one. So there seems to be a sort of double standard there, or maybe the question of free will decisions is more complex than it seems.

I would recommend you not to put to much thinking on this subject.
I was thinking along the same lines. The fact that the C's have said to Laura: we are you in the future, has made me think that we already received help in some way, not the help our wishful thinking would be longing for, but something real that help us 'paving the way' for our future, osit.

Some time ago, I would have found this contact interesting. But immersed in the amount of work that I need to do, starting to understand how our consciousness works, trying to understand and go through my lessons, I understand that I need years. EE, diet, mastering some points in psychology, physics and other sciences. All this is needed to better understand this world where we are. It takes a very long time. After all, you also need to live. Raise children, go to work, take care of the garden, help parents, friends and those who ask for help. As a result, there may simply not be enough time to study the "ready-made" material. And after reading the sessions, I understand that the Cs practically never gave a "final decision." You always need to think over, realize, understand. Therefore, for me personally, some points in this contact are suspicious. However, I do not want to offend anyone.

Back
Top Bottom