'Missing 411', by David Paulides: Tracking unusual missing persons cases

TueOct 6Waning Gibbousfrom 04:03
horoskop-p-gemini.png
Gemini
Shoulders, arms, hands, bronchial tubes, lungs

The full Moon will be on Thursday afternoon, Oct. 1, 2020, appearing "opposite" the Sun (in Earth-based longitude) at 5:05 p.m. EDT.
The Next Full Moon is the Harvest Moon; the Travel, Dying Grass, Sanguine or Blood Moon; the Chinese Mid-Autumn, Mooncake, or Reunion Festival Moon; the Chuseok Moon; the Tsukimi or "Moon-Viewing" Festival, the Potato Harvest Moon or Imomeigetsu; the Pavarana, Boun Suang Huea or Boat Racing Festival Moon; Vap Poya; and the Moon associated with the start of Sukkoth.

In the Hebrew calendar, this full Moon falls near the start of the Sukkoth holiday, a 7-day holiday tied to the 15th day of the lunar month of Tishrei (the 15th day of a lunar month is close to if not the same as the day of the full Moon). Sukkoth is also known as the Feast of Tabernacles or the Feast of the Ingathering. Sukkoth ties back to both the sheltering of the people of Israel during the 40 years in the wilderness in the Book of Leviticus and a harvest festival in the Book of Exodus. Often for this holiday a temporary hut symbolic of a wilderness shelter is built, and the family eats, sleeps, and spends time in this shelter.
This year Sukkoth starts at sunset on Friday, Oct. 2, 2020.

October 6-7 : On Tuesday night into Wednesday morning Oct. 6 to 7, 2020, the bright star Aldebaran will appear to the lower right of the waning gibbous Moon. For the Washington, DC area, Aldebaran will rise after the Moon in the east-northeast at 9:42 p.m. EDT, the Moon will reach its highest in the sky for the night on Wednesday morning at 4:55 AM, and morning twilight will begin around 6:13 AM.
SunOct 18Waxing Crescent
horoskop-p-scorpio.png
Scorpio
Genitals, anus, urethra, prostate
"Went missing around Oct. 6". "Found By a Tip...? Sunday Oct.18".
Not only that, 71% of missing hunter cases occur when the moon is either <75% illuminated or >25% illuminated. 42% of cases occurred when illumination was either <90% or >10%. He found such percentages consistently across all datasets in the Missing411 books. For comparison, he said there is no such signal in correlation between moon phases and suicides/crime.
David Paulides Oct 24, 2020
Sam Dubai was a very seasoned, in shape hiker who vanished 2 weeks ago in one of the larger missing persons clusters we’ve identified, Mt Rainier National Park. SAR needs to be going 12 hrs a day now. If Sam is there and alive, there’s not much time left.

Sam Dubal, 33, left for Mount Rainier National Park on October 9 and was supposed to return the next day. He was reported missing on October 12 after he didn't come home, and rescue teams have been trying to find him since.

Paulides announced yesterday on his Twitter account that his son passed away:

Follow up on his son - in the comments portion of his video from yesterday:

"Ben Paulides is my son, a critical part of my world, team member, son, brother, and nephew.

Ben has been living in Los Angeles near a Krishna Temple, practicing his faith. He has been extremely committed to his religion for over two years, living a 100% committed devotee lifestyle. Three years ago, Ben had a manic episode with his then-girlfriend, who called and said I needed to get to Los Angeles now. When I got there, I found Ben euphoric, like on drugs, but not. After weeks of seeing doctors and hospitalization, he was diagnosed as Bi-Polar. We learned that Bi-Polar patients have the highest intellect and the highest rate of suicide of all psychiatric conditions.

The family rallied around Ben and did everything conceivable to get him to take medication; he wouldn't. He believed they were like experimental drugs, and he thought nobody knew how the brain worked (probably true). Ben lived a good life at the temple eating exclusively an Ayurvedic diet for two years, he became an outstanding chef. Five months ago, I went to Los Angeles to meet him and saw a ligature mark around his neck. He said he was just experimenting, and it got out of hand. Weeks after I left, he said he tried to kill himself. Again, the family did everything possible to get him to see a psychiatrist, he refused. He believed that his faith and an ayurvedic diet would help him.

Ben and I communicated last Friday about some minor fun issues; he seemed upbeat and good. His mom talked to him for two hours Saturday and said it was one of the best talks she had with him. I noticed last Tuesday that his social media sites were gone, and his phone went straight to voice mail. I had a gut feeling something was wrong and had Los Angeles Police do a welfare check on Ben. I got a call from a detective that Ben had taken his life, probably on Sunday.

Friends, I am devastated. Ben and I had a special relationship, and I will miss him forever. If there was one person in the world that I had high-level intellectual talks with regularly, it was Ben. We talked about everything in his world and mine; I can't explain how much he opened my mind. He had finished two books on Krishna and asked that I publish them; I will. Angie and I are crushed beyond words. I'm going to be out of touch for a while; pray for us and Ben's soul. *

Ben's accomplishments: USHL- Defenseman- Youngstown Phantoms Ice Hockey Team Full Ride Scholarship- Miami- Ohio- D-1 Ice Hockey 4 Year Starter Miami University- Ohio- Senior Year- Academic Athlete of the year for all sports- Miami-Ohio. Accepted: USC Film School- Graduate Level Director- Missing 411- Documentary **One of our proudest moments was working together on this project. The idea was 100% Ben's; he believed in me. I've been told that this film has been seen millions of times around the world.
Completed two books on Krishna Ayurvedic Chef"

Ben lived a good life at the temple eating exclusively an Ayurvedic diet for two years, he became an outstanding chef.
It is very sad. 😔 I dare say his diet was primarily vegetarian (if not vegan), which likely didn’t help his brain chemistry. From a quick look on the net, an Ayurvedic diet is tailored for different body types (doshas) consisting mainly of fruit, grains and vegetables (ie sugar, carbs, plus the anti-nutrients such as oxalates and phytates in grains). As the Cs say (paraphrasing here) - no knowledge at all is better than false knowledge.

Although the Ayurvedic diet has specific guidelines for each dosha, the diet as a whole encourages eating whole foods like fruits, vegetables, grains, and legumes.
From What Is the Ayurvedic Diet? Benefits, Downsides, and More

The latest from David Paulides. It's a tribute to his son - so it's pretty emotional. At the 35.52 minute mark, he discusses a conversation he had with the coroner investigator where she said that they have had more suicides in the LA County in the last nine months than in the previous 30 years! She said it has been horrific... no press, and it seems people don't want to know. David questioned whether it is "Covid related - is the cure worse than Covid itself". He goes onto discuss a county in Montana that had 6 suicides in 3 days and "spiritual warfare".

David received an email from Curt Bachman who ran a moon cycle analysis based on the cases in the Missing 411 books. Both full moon and new moon seemed to be involved in the abductions.
The cases in Hunters for example, were among the most dramatic. If someone would of told me that a whopping 16% of missing/death cases in Hunters happened on either a complete Full or New moon, I wouldn't haven't believed it. The statistical expectation is 6.8% or less (Again, other studies would have counted a full or new moon case by being 75% or more/25% or less-my analysis only counted those that were 100% Full Moon days or 0% New Moon days).

An unbelievable 71% of cases in that book happened when the moon was either 75% or more illuminated or 25% or less illuminated (getting quite dark or becoming quite bright). A whopping 42% of cases occurred when the moon was at 90% or more illumination or 10% or less illuminated. Anyone who has been out when only 10% of the moon is illuminated knows it is very dark, and of course the opposite feeling at 90%.

My hypothesis was that whatever was causing these people to go missing might be using the brightness or darkness of the moon as an aid, or that it might be related in some way.
Full email at the site, and David says it's copyrighted and can't be reposted.

The latest from David Paulides. It's a tribute to his son - so it's pretty emotional. At the 35.52 minute mark, he discusses a conversation he had with the coroner investigator where she said that they have had more suicides in the LA County in the last nine months than in the previous 30 years! She said it has been horrific... no press, and it seems people don't want to know. David questioned whether it is "Covid related - is the cure worse than Covid itself". He goes onto discuss a county in Montana that had 6 suicides in 3 days and "spiritual warfare".
I watched the last 10 minutes of this video and I thought it was really impressive how David Paulides talked about suicide in the midst of his own personal crisis. He basically repeated what Jordan Peterson said about suicide: Don't do it, your loved ones will be devastated for the rest of their lives.

He has to be a very strong man IMO, because it was clear how sad and devastated he was, he was not hiding his emotions at all, he looked grief-stricken, but at the same time his professional drive was still there. Imagine going to the coroner investigator after your son's suicide and you are still lucid enough to ask her questions about other suicides in the region. [Added: And about the devastating consequences of the madness surrounding COVID-19]Not because you want to push away your grief, but because you have just become so much stronger because of it. Anyway, that's how I see it. Respect. May Divine Cosmic Mind be with him.

Last edited:
I watched the last 10 minutes of this video and I thought it was really impressive how David Paulides talked about suicide in the midst of his own personal crisis. He basically repeated what Jordan Peterson said about suicide: Don't do it, your loved ones will be devastated for the rest of their lives.

He has to be a very strong man IMO, because it was clear how sad and devastated he was, he was not hiding his emotions at all, he looked grief-stricken, but at the same time his professional drive was still there. Imagine going to the coroner investigator after your son's suicide and you are still lucid enough to ask her questions about other suicides in the region. [Added: And about the devastating consequences of the madness surrounding COVID-19]Not because you want to push away your grief, but because you have just become so much stronger because of it. Anyway, that's how I see it. Respect. May Divine Cosmic Mind be with him.
Watched this in whole last night, and David indeed is a brave and caring soul for speaking about the loss of his son. My thoughts are with Mr. and Mrs. Paulides and all the other parents who are in such grief over the loss of their children.
At the 35.52 minute mark, he discusses a conversation he had with the coroner investigator where she said that they have had more suicides in the LA County in the last nine months than in the previous 30 years! She said it has been horrific... no press, and it seems people don't want to know. David questioned whether it is "Covid related - is the cure worse than Covid itself". He goes onto discuss a county in Montana that had 6 suicides in 3 days and "spiritual warfare".
Yes, had heard David mention this, and one wonders what the 'true' numbers are globally based on this perpetrated "cure" that avoids public discussion? Whatever the case, and unless societies get a handle on this soon, it may be likely that many more families will ultimately suffer this sad outcome before long.

Thankfully, this story has a happy ending -

Keep in mind that this boy is three years old and went missing in the woods for three days in Canada...at the end of March. He was found just under 1000 metres (approximately 1/2 mile) from where he was last seen and according to the police he had on a "distinctive blue jacket" (which should have stood out in the bush a great deal). How had they not seen him for three days? According to the report, there were around 100 people comprised of aerial and underwater search crews as well as specially trained search and rescue volunteers.

It all seems very suspicious (osit). This also happened near a body of water and at the tail end of a full moon phase.

Thankfully, this story has a happy ending -
[..]
Keep in mind that this boy is three years old and went missing in the woods for three days in Canada...at the end of March. He was found just under 1000 metres (approximately 1/2 mile) from where he was last seen and according to the police he had on a "distinctive blue jacket" (which should have stood out in the bush a great deal). How had they not seen him for three days? According to the report, there were around 100 people comprised of aerial and underwater search crews as well as specially trained search and rescue volunteers.

It all seems very suspicious (osit). This also happened near a body of water and at the tail end of a full moon phase.

This is reminiscent of the story of the toddler who thought he was protected by a bear.

The kid who was experiencing cold, hunger, thirst and loneliness should have been heard crying throughout the area. Did he fall into a long sleep or was he taken away by somebody? And if so, why was he given back?

He was found just under 1000 metres (approximately 1/2 mile) from where he was last seen and according to the police he had on a "distinctive blue jacket" (which should have stood out in the bush a great deal). How had they not seen him for three days? According to the report, there were around 100 people comprised of aerial and underwater search crews as well as specially trained search and rescue volunteers.
Just under a kilometre, and yet it looks pretty dense by the satellite photo (if the second star shown was where he was found) - without roads or visible trails. And yes, they had a lot of coverage in the search, including dogs.

He had all his clothes and boots, and thankfully seemed fine.

1617390928296.png

Just under a kilometre, and yet it looks pretty dense by the satellite photo (if the second star shown was where he was found) - without roads or visible trails. And yes, they had a lot of coverage in the search, including dogs.

He had all his clothes and boots, and thankfully seemed fine.

View attachment 44145

In this televised report, the boy's grandfather is quoted as saying "He must have a very strong will to live to survive that horrendous rainy weather and cold on Sunday and Monday nights all alone in a very wild and treacherous area..."

Maybe it's nothing but I thought the reaction of the police officer they interviewed here who found the toddler had a somewhat monotone and expressionless demeanor about him (osit). He could just have been exhausted by the search though.

Maybe it's nothing but I thought the reaction of the police officer they interviewed here who found the toddler had a somewhat monotone and expressionless demeanor about him (osit). He could just have been exhausted by the search though.
Yes, I think he was exhausted, and it was likely he was keeping his emotions in check, being a father himself? From what I know many first responders become emotionally involved when something happens to kids.

This could be nothing, but initially I thought the toddler was a girl due to his long hair and hair clip. He was still wearing his hair clip(!) in the picture of him being carried by the police officer mentioned above.

Yes, I think he was exhausted, and it was likely he was keeping his emotions in check, being a father himself? From what I know many first responders become emotionally involved when something happens to kids.

This could be nothing, but initially I thought the toddler was a girl due to his long hair and hair clip. He was still wearing his hair clip(!) in the picture of him being carried by the police officer mentioned above.

I picked up on that too. I thought the boy had extremely long hair and then I saw the picture of him with the hair clip (?!). I thought there was something odd about that.

Back
Top Bottom