What is the deal with Lin Wood

Phill4

The Living Force
I have a question for the C's related to US politics
I recently became aware of Lin Wood, for those non familiar this is one of Trump's lawyers, part of the whole kraken thing, who is making a whole bunch of claims that he has in his possession compromising material on some elite people. Then he goes on to say that he doesn't reveal it because "heroes are not valued" , which not only is it immoral but a bit ridiculous.

I think he said that as a way to reinforce the faith of his followers so he can be regarded as a "reliable" "untouchable" source.

He is being blamed for the loss in GA as he suggested people not to vote because there would be fraud and basically instigated the situation in a negative way.

He is the one suggesting Pence be killed by a firing squad for treason.

He is being blamed for the Parler ban, as he moved his pseudo biblical, Q intel nonsense to parler.

The whole thing with this guy is off to me. He gets in the way every single time, gives half truths , false predictions and to me is the one leading the whole Q stuff.

needless to say that if secret operations were being revealed they would have shut down social media and we know now they could have. With Judy Mikovitz it took them days to shut her down.
He recently got banned from LinkedIn, i think yesterday.

I can't really tell, but I don't trust him for a second. I think he was a terrible advisor.

See the difference between him and the Hunter laptop guy, he seems to act very carefully and seems affected by the harrasment, with Wood, it's like he has a free past to act psycho.

The question I guess can be phrased ,
A) is Lin Wood an honest person whose sources are in some sort of race against the establishment to provide intel to him and that is how he gets stuff wrong, and that is just part of the hustle? Who is doing things to the best of his ability.
B) Is he some sort of disintegrating human?
C) Is he or his alleged sources being misled purposefuly?
D) Or is he an actual, selfaware agent leading a cult or trying to ruin Trump's legacy and dragging all social media competitors out etc.?
E) Other.

One thing is certain he IS fulfilling the role of useful idiot

I think the whole quoting the bible and making irresponsible statements is completely questionable.

Unless people here have a different take on the guy.

I recently became aware of Lin Wood, for those non familiar this is one of Trump's lawyers, part of the whole kraken thing, who is making a whole bunch of claims that he has in his possession compromising material on some elite people. Then he goes on to say that he doesn't reveal it because "heroes are not valued" , which not only is it immoral but a bit ridiculous.

I think he said that as a way to reinforce the faith of his followers so he can be regarded as a "reliable" "untouchable" source.

He is being blamed for the loss in GA as he suggested people not to vote because there would be fraud and basically instigated the situation in a negative way.

He is being blamed for the Parler ban, as he moved his pseudo biblical, Q intel nonsense to parler.

The whole thing with this guy is off to me. He gets in the way every single time, gives half truths , false predictions and to me is the one leading the whole Q stuff.

needless to say that if secret operations were being revealed they would have shut down social media and we know now they could have. With Judy Mikovitz it took them days to shut her down.

I can't really tell, but I don't trust him for a second. I think he was a terrible advisor.

See the difference between him and the Hunter laptop guy, he seems to act very carefully and seems affected by the harrasment, with Wood, it's like he has a free past to act psycho.

A) is Lin Wood an honest person whose sources are in some sort of race against the establishment to provide intel to him and that is how he gets stuff wrong, and that is just part of the hustle? Who is doing things to the best of his ability.
D) Or is he an actual, selfaware agent leading a cult or trying to ruin Trump's legacy and dragging all social media competitors out etc.?
E) Other.

I think the whole quoting the bible and making irresponsible statements is completely questionable.

I honestly don't know. I follow him on Telegram, and I am inclined to think he is sincere. He just posted yesterday that he is not a believer in Q, and knows nothing about them. He is very religious, and talks a lot about God and Bible verses, but I don't think that makes him bad, it's just his thing. I don't see why anyone would destroy a 40 year reputation as a very very well known defamation lawyer, one of the top lawyers in the country, to do what he is doing. We always tend to shoot the messenger, but not pay attention to the message. There's a chance it's all BS, and he is being paid to do this by nefarious actors, but I just don't think so. He talks about how he has lost everything trying to speak up, including his own family.

As far as him saying Pence should get the firing squad, a lot of people make those kind of statements......you see it in comments all the time, people are sick to death of the injustice, and maybe he knows far more about Pence than we do. He has posted videos of a whistleblower, who gave Lin permission to post the videos. This whistleblower has his face blurred out, but this is supposedly where Lin had learned much of his information.

When you say he should release the information he has, if he has it.....well, I don't think we have any clue what that entails... I have seen a lot of people say they had damning intel, including Trump, and it never gets released, or if it does, absolutely nothing happens. The odds of being murdered for releasing that kind of stuff are very high, so I don't think we can just go around saying he should release what he has. It's just not that simple. Look how much has already come out, and yet, nothing happens... so why would anyone risk their lives and the lives of their family to release intel that will probably end up like everything else...being ignored.

At this point in time, I still follow what he writes, and I guess he could be part of the hoax, but who knows.

E) Other.

Hard to say if he's just a nut or doing it all sincerely. Either way, he's the last person you'd want around you.

Hard to say if he's just a nut or doing it all sincerely. Either way, he's the last person you'd want around you.
yes, it is very hard to say. I find myself feeling bad for him if he really is trying to get truth out, because he is losing everything to do so. If he is some kind of agent, it just seems strange. The guy had a long career in the law, and a very famous one. I was a bit taken back when he stated he was the attorney for John and Patsy Ramsey (Jon Benet's parents), and that he fought for them to help clear their name. I always had a very strong feeling that either one or both parents had something to do with her murder, if not directly, then indirectly. If nothing else, the fact that the mother paraded that child around like a sex toy is extremely sickening to me, and could easily have put the child into the sights of a predator. Any parent that does that to their child has serious mental issues in my opinion. That child is too young to consent to being turned into some kind of tiny model. I had a sister-in-law that did that to my niece, and my sister-in-law was a complete psychopath and narcissist. So, it did not settle well with me that Lin represented them. Especially since he seems to be very concerned about child trafficking, as anyone should be...

We are definitely living in strange times where reality is blurred...social media adds to that because you really don't even know if the person writing is who they say they are. I have been following General Flynn on Telegram, or at least I thought so, but someone just said Flynn denied having a Telegram account...

I know lots of people are distancing from Lin, including his alma mater, Mercer Law School, but that doesn't mean he is crazy. Those who tell the really hard truths, the truths that most people are too scared to utter, are always called crazy. Do you listen to any of his Fireside chats?

Looks like the State Bar of Georgia agrees with you that he may be a nut. He's been ordered to undergo a mental health exam to keep his license.

From Telegram, dated 1/28:

To My Followers,

I really care about you. I feel your pain. I saw this mess coming months ago. For the last many months, I have worked 20 hour days. I speak truth. The truth is I am tired.

I am fighting battles on every front. The State Bar of Georgia told me today they would demand a mental health exam from me if I wanted to keep my law license. My mind is sound. I have broken no rules. I asked what I had done wrong, I was only told it was about my social media comments. My speech.

I try to live a principled life. There is no basis for the Bar’s demand. But am I choosing my battles carefully?

I do not believe God has brought me this far to stop fighting now. I know he did not instill within me a spirit of fear and I know I have never been a quitter.

But I need to spend some time tonight talking with My Perfect Father and My Best to Friend to ask Him what he wants me to do about these attacks, including those by my own family.

I am going to turn off the phone at 8 pm for 12 hours and spend some quiet time in prayer and reading God’s Word.

Pray for me tonight. Pray that God will make clear to me the path He wants me take - the battles He wants me to fight.

Whatever He wants me to do, I will do it. I will obey Him because I worship Him. He has done so much for me.

I never want to let you down. You have written so many kind and loving words to me. You have lifted me up when I was weary. God works through His children.

We will talk tomorrow. God bless you. God bless America.

Please know this is not about me. This is about you. We are all in this together.

Lin

I haven't followed Lin Wood but last night, out of boredom, decided to see what's happening with him. I listened to the zoom call he unexpectedly showed up for in the hearing with Mercer College concerning removing his name from a courtroom. The woman speaking (name?) sounds convincing about him undergoing a mental breakdown since the summer. Woods then intercedes and is also convincing this is nonsense. Now I consider a tactic used, and perhaps strongly in this case, is claiming a person has gone nuts.

Wood has sent the Mercer people a copy of his whistleblower video which is his proof that people in high places are corrupt and justifies all he's said. I believe he started releasing snips of this video about a week ago and they're on youtube. I watched several of those and here is a longer version which may be the whole testimony, not sure. Anyway, there's more on his Brighteon account.

Wood was one of Nick Sandman's attorneys in the libel suit following the Covington Catholic School ruckus on the National Mall. Sandman recently fired Wood, but not after Wood helped get him a huge settlement.

Wood was representing Kyle Rittenhouse, the Kenosha kid who shot those Antifa dudes, but Wood is no longer representing Rittenhouse.

Wood seems to have more than a little bit of a Messianic Complex. He apparently told some of his law partners so.

Chalk it up to more insanity-producing Wave effects.

E) Other.

And Sidney Powell as well. I'm also curious about this GameStop business; is it a false flag or legitimate

Seems pretty legit to me.
I agree, but it's hard to tell. This could be used to shut out a portion of traders for "safety" of the market. That's why I wonder. Although, i suppose any legitimate uprising can be used by the ptb at this point, so no false flag necessary?
Edit: could it be used as an excuse for more market fluctuations or collapse

Last edited:
Looks like the State Bar of Georgia agrees with you that he may be a nut. He's been ordered to undergo a mental health exam to keep his license.

Well, to be fair, the State Bar of Georgia is simply folding to pressure. As I mentioned before, when people start speaking the truths that no one else has the guts to utter, they always get labeled crazy. There have been many brilliant and intelligent people who were labeled crazy by the establishment.

Well, to be fair, the State Bar of Georgia is simply folding to pressure. As I mentioned before, when people start speaking the truths that no one else has the guts to utter, they always get labeled crazy. There have been many brilliant and intelligent people who were labeled crazy by the establishment.

And let's be realistic, many people would call all of us crazy just for just being on this forum. After all, don't we discuss here just about everything Lin Wood talks about? We discuss UFO's, aliens, Casseopian channelers, corruption in the Govt.. etc. How is Lin Wood any crazier? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems pretty legit to me.

I don’t completely buy the ‘David vs Goliath’ story - it seems to me that it’s not just small-fry investors driving the stock up, I am pretty sure that there are some other big money players (maybe from Silicon Valley) or other hedge funds involved on the other side, so to me that looks more like a kerfuffle amongst mega-rich, where if you can sink an opponent, you just do it - or at least In part.

Don’t get me wrong, I like the fact that some hedge funds got their comeuppance, and I’d like to see more of that ...

Lin Wood filed a lawsuit asking a federal judge to block his mental health exam. They denied his request stating that it was inappropriate for a court to interfere with a State Bar investigation.

Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood has no basis to seek a federal court’s relief from a State Bar of Georgia investigation to determine whether he is fit, in terms of his mental health or otherwise, to practice law, a federal judge ruled.

One of the key propagators of Donald Trump’s post-election conspiracy theories, Wood has been the subject of an ongoing Georgia Bar investigation. As revealed in documents Wood disclosed, the Bar’s probe looks into his litigation to prevent the Joe Biden presidency as well as the lawyer’s mental health.

In response, Wood filed a federal lawsuit likening that request to the Salem Witch Trials and asking a federal judge to block it.

U.S. District Judge Timothy Batten, who dismissed that lawsuit on Wednesday, found it inappropriate for a federal court to intervene in a Bar investigation in its nascent stages.

“Clearly, there is a grievance proceeding in the State Bar against Wood,” Judge Batten noted. “Wood argues that because he filed this action before there was a finding of probable cause against him, this factor is not satisfied. However, he cites no law to support his contention that a probable cause finding is required for abstention or that abstention is not required during an investigatory phase of a proceeding. In fact, both law and logic dictate that abstention is appropriate during the investigatory phase.”

Though Wood argued that he had no forum to raise his concerns, Batten noted that any disciplinary taken requires one.

“Wood argues that there is no opportunity in a state forum for him to raise his constitutional concerns,” Batten’s ruling states. “However, Georgia Bar Rule 4-218 provides that he will have an opportunity to raise these concerns if probable cause is found and his disciplinary matter proceeds to public proceedings.”

Judge Batten also rejected Wood’s claim that the Bar brought its complaint in bad faith.

“When a state bar has ‘ample evidence’ of conduct warranting a proceeding before initiating a proceeding, that exception does not apply,” Batten’s ruling states.

Much of that evidence is contained in the Bar’s 9-page summary, which Wood disclosed himself via social media in January. That summary includes a recap of his post-election lawsuits, including his so-called “Kraken” complaints in Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Arizona with Sidney Powell. All of those lawsuits were dismissed, and the attorneys who brought them are now facing multiple demands for sanctions and calls for their disbarment.

The Bar’s summary also rattled off Wood’s conspiracy theories depicting Chief Justice John Roberts as a “member of a club or cabal requiring minor children as an initiation fee” and calling former Vice President Mike Pence is a “TRAITOR, a Communist Sympathizer & a Child Molester.”

As for the request that Wood take a mental health examination, Batten found no basis for a federal court to prevent that either.

“He cites no law to support the proposition that he has a property right not to be asked to consent to a mental health evaluation,” the judge wrote, adding that Wood “has been provided a notice of the claims against him and will have an opportunity to defend himself and raise any constitutional issues before any public discipline is imposed.”

Wood’s mental health came into focus in a lawsuit by former members of his law offices accusing him of “erratic, abusive, and unprofessional behavior” from late 2019 to 2020. The former colleagues also claimed that they taped Wood declaring: “I might actually be Christ coming back for a second time in the form of an imperfect man, elevating Christ consciousness.”

Law&Crime exclusively published some of those partners’ recordings previously, along with tapes by Wood’s former business associate Dave Hancock, who previously served as the executive director of the lawyer’s non-profit entity #FightBack Foundation.

In a recording first brought to light in Law&Crime’s podcast “Objections,” Wood could be heard emotionally recounting his children’s request that he get treatment.

“Right now, they want me to tell them I’ll go to a mental health healthcare professional for regular monthly therapy however long it takes, which I’m never going to do,” Wood was heard saying of his children on one recording provided to Law&Crime.

Wood’s lawyer Ibrahim Reyes sent Law&Crime a lengthy statement attacking Judge Batten, whom he said “inexplicably” refused to recuse himself. Batten previously dismissed two of Wood’s post-election lawsuits, and Wood wanted to depose the judge about those decision, calling him a “material fact witness.”

“Our worst fears concerning Judge Batten’s conflicts were confirmed when he entered an order yesterday dismissing Lin Wood’s case, without affording him a hearing, which he had previously scheduled, and ironically did so on the same day he was served with a subpoena to testify under oath in these proceedings,” Reyes told Law&Crime in an email.

Judge Batten’s ruling came down Wednesday, one day after the 11th Circuit denied Wood’s petition for a writ of mandamus attacking Batten’s stewardship of the proceedings. As Reyes noted, the ruling also came down one day after Wood and his counsel filed a notice on the docket claiming to schedule depositions of Paula Frederick, the general counsel of the State Bar of Georgia, and Judge Batten.

Screen-Shot-2021-06-10-at-10.53.27-AM.png

“To be clear, there is no pending legal proceedings in state court and notably, the Supreme Court of Georgia declined to accept jurisdiction, thus contrary to the judge’s order, no adequate forum exists for Plaintiff Wood to challenge the constitutionality of the State Bar’s coercive request, initiated in bad faith, that he submit to a mental health examination without even a scintilla of evidence to suggest that his mental acuity should be called into question,” Reyes added.

On Thursday, Wood filed a notice of his appeal to the 11th Circuit.

Back
Top Bottom