The "Insects"

It was a late-1900's former Methodist and United Church...

Darn it all. I meant early-1900's. Geez! I was quoting from this source and, if you think about it, the reporter got it wrong.

I was wondering about the energy that over the years, may have collected around the place as well.
Perhaps that may have contributed to a temporary "window" or merging of another plane of reality.
Rumor has it that Churches are known for that.

Well, there was something else happening at the temple other than monotheism. This church was defunct of the Christian persuasion for many years when it was bought by Su (as we called him) in about 1997 who converted it to a Korean Pure Land Buddhist Temple. The Buddhist congregation was small to begin with and also dwindled to nothing. He kept bringing in Buddhist preists who kept leaving because nobody would show up. Anyway, there was (is) a man in Edmonton named Dr. Steven K. H. Aung (website). On his website there is a drop-down menu for Health/Qi Gong/Aung Medical QI Gong Workshops/Qi Gong Practice Sessions. These Qi Gong practice sessions were held at O O SA for many years. There was a beginner group practice held on Tuesday evenings from 7-8 pm with an advanced group practice from 8-9 pm, a Wednesday morning practice, and a Thursday evening practice. I attended both practices on Tuesday for several years (1999 - 2002?) before moving to Jasper, AB and losing touch. Years later I reconnected with a buddy who attended the same sessions and told me that Su had "gone a little crazy" and refused to allow the Qi Gong group to practice at the temple anymore. The group now practices in a different building and my buddy told me that the new space "just doesn't feel the same". Now, I don't know if this practice played a contributing factor but it is interesting. The building went from a monotheism mindset to a medical Qi Gong mindset (although some of the people were Buddhist, the actual practice was not).

Yes, I think I remember these "mantid-type aliens". They looked like human-sized preying mantises and were called Cassiopeans (no relation), if I recall correctly. I remember seeing a drawing of them along with a few others 20-ish years ago.

But what I'm thinking about the ones I saw is this:

For example, how often would mere thought patterns, or realities emerging from a parallel universe, appear in desert locations and be retrieved by third density beings for study in the third density realm? Now, if indeed you believe that this has happened, and it HAS, one must contemplate the meaning such and how it relates to one's proposal that the whole issue involves much higher levels of density on the etheric plane, and, or, interdimensional capabilities that cannot be measured within the realm of third density.

It occurs to me that I could have reached out and taken one of these things, although, at the time, my mind was blank and I never even considered that option until well after.

Something else that comes to my mind from reading "Stripped to the Bone" (p.109) is this:

(From The Ra Material)

Q: Is an entity in the forth density normally invisible to us?
Ra: ... The forth density is, by choice, not visible to third density. It is possible for forth density to be visible. However, it is not the choice of the forth density entity to be visible due to the necessity for concentration upon a rather difficult vibrational complex, which is the third density you experience.
Q: Are there a Confederation or Orion [STS] entities living upon the Earth and operating visibly among us in our society at this time?
Ra: There are no entities of either group walking among you at this time. However, the crusaders of Orion [STS] use two types of entities to do their bidding, shall we say. The first is the thought-form; the second, a kind of robot.
Q: Could you describe the robot?
Ra: The robot may look like any other being. It is a construct.
Q: Is the robot what is normally called the "Men in Black"?
Ra: This is incorrect.
Q: Who are the "Men in Black"?
Ra: The "Men in Black" are a thought-form type of entity, which have some beingness to their make-up. They have certain physical characteristics given them. However, their true vibrational nature is without third density vibrational characteristics and, therefore, they are able to materialize and dematerialize when necessary.

Just a meer two pages back (p.107) this exchange from the January 13 Session was stuck in my mind:

A: Very complex, in fact, parallel subject. P is "locator probe" for the purpose of monitoring those in her midst. Telling is not important, reading is. Besides, most of the work performed did not involve conscious awareness.

P could be used as a probe to monitor all events taking place at JPL and other laboratories by examining aural imprints of her husband and others with whom she was acquainted. All events leave permanent imprints upon aural energy fields. This explains, for example, some sightings and apparitions. "Ghosts" are sometimes merely spontaneous activations of the aural records of the natural surroundings.

I remember the C's have said that all things are possible with technology. I'm wondering if these little creatures were perhaps 4D STS thought-forms. If that is possible, could they be used as a "probe" to "examine my aural imprint"?

I'm just throwing this out there to be added to the list of possibilities.

After the previous post, I made lunch, and my mind was flowing a bit again. I thought about how they moved and something interesting emerged because I think it might be an important point in identification, assuming they are thought-forms.

I have said that the creatures "moved as one", so to speak.

The grouping aspect was quite interesting. I got the impression that it wasn't like a "hive mind" but perhaps "synchronous minds" (?) because there was, what I would call, complex coordination. All the creatures were travelling as one unit until the little one got in trouble, one turned and went back to check (which shows at least a basic level of concern), while the rest stopped and waited. The little one reoriented itself and returned to the group on its own, with the big one following after it had its own mishap. The group then continued on as a single unit. This indicates communication happening between these creatures. I don't know what kind of communication since I heard no sounds coming from them.

I wrote "hive mind" and "synchronous minds" but now I'm thinking that they "moved as one" because it was perhaps one mind controlling the group.

A cheesy example popped in my head: rub your tummy in circles, and pat the top your head at the same time. If you can do it, try changing hands. For a lot of people this takes a surprising amount of concentration for something so simple.

In the case of the little creatures, let's assume that they are thought-forms, for a moment, and being projected by one being. The one controlling them might want to be as energy efficient (and discrete?) as possible so why make a complex "Man in Black" when an insect-thing would do? Bugs on sticks. That never happens on Earth. Less questions asked too, whereas a "Man in Black" might be potentially much more noticeable. When the main group stopped and didn't move, I propose the one controlling the thought was concentrating on the actions of the little one who fell and the "adult" that went back for it, while maintaining minimal energy on the others. If you think about it, the other five little ones (as well as the other "adult") didn't move at all. Well, that makes them the best children anyone could have. If they had independent minds, I'm thinking they would at least act a little bit independently. But none of them turned around to see what was happening, they didn't wander off or get restless. They were "frozen" as if they were in "pause mode". When the other two rejoined the group, there was a slight pause before they all continued at the same time like a Sargent barking out the order for the squadron to "march!" Left, right, left, right. I wonder if the slight pause was that mind refocusing on the group as a whole.

Something I thought of after was about the "flip". I comically imagined this as a case of "showing off". Although, that might no be so funny, actually.

After thinking about this while still making lunch, a memory popped into my head from 5 or 6 years ago when I was playing an on-line game called Diablo 3. I remember playing with a group of 3 others but one of them was acting weird. You did see these weird players sometimes and you just made up whatever story in your mind as to the reason for their strange gameplay until the group finally had enough and boots them for being annoying as heck. Well, in this one game, I finally realized what these players were. They were bots. Nobody but code was controlling them. It was weird to see how the code made the character "attach" to a real player and follow them around, shooting when the real character did (sometimes in the wrong direction, very annoying), opening doors that nobody wanted open yet (really annoying), somehow getting "detached" from the "leader" and winding up standing in a corner for hours doing nothing. There was also never any communication from them (which in itself is not that unique). The whole point of these bots was to level up the character as fast as possible without putting in the time to play the game and doing something else like sleep or work. Whatever. I don't play it anymore. Good game but Diablo II was better.

Something else I noticed while making lunch was a feeling in my solar plexus area. It was a slightly unpleasant lightness and bubbly feeling. It went away while I was eating but returned when I went to the store. It's gone now. I don't know what that was or if this was related.

The last thing I want to mention is off topic. After lunch I went to get a pouch of (Northfield) organic tobacco. It was about 2:40, and I was having a smoke and letting the car warm up on the driveway when to the north of me, I saw a plane flying by (east to west) quite low and slow. Now, this is not unusual at all and happens every day over our town. But after watching it pass by, I noticed that it was all white, no markings, with a large round object hanging under the nose. The wings were long and very straight but weirdly narrow. It had a single tail fin. Then I noticed that there were no windows. It was a freakin' drone! I don't think I've never noticed one of those here before.

I wrote "hive mind" and "synchronous minds" but now I'm thinking that they "moved as one" because it was perhaps one mind controlling the group.

A cheesy example popped in my head: rub your tummy in circles, and pat the top your head at the same time. If you can do it, try changing hands. For a lot of people this takes a surprising amount of concentration for something so simple.

In the case of the little creatures, let's assume that they are thought-forms, for a moment, and being projected by one being. The one controlling them might want to be as energy efficient (and discrete?) as possible so why make a complex "Man in Black" when an insect-thing would do? Bugs on sticks. That never happens on Earth. Less questions asked too, whereas a "Man in Black" might be potentially much more noticeable. When the main group stopped and didn't move, I propose the one controlling the thought was concentrating on the actions of the little one who fell and the "adult" that went back for it, while maintaining minimal energy on the others. If you think about it, the other five little ones (as well as the other "adult") didn't move at all. Well, that makes them the best children anyone could have. If they had independent minds, I'm thinking they would at least act a little bit independently. But none of them turned around to see what was happening, they didn't wander off or get restless. They were "frozen" as if they were in "pause mode". When the other two rejoined the group, there was a slight pause before they all continued at the same time like a Sargent barking out the order for the squadron to "march!" Left, right, left, right. I wonder if the slight pause was that mind refocusing on the group as a whole.

Something I thought of after was about the "flip". I comically imagined this as a case of "showing off". Although, that might no be so funny, actually.

I see now that this part is not objective. It's a creative guess, at best, and does not bring any clarity as to what these creatures were.

What is batting around my mind is, who put the idea of "thought forms" in my head? I don't know if the source is STS or STO. And, heck, if they are a thought form, I could have just imagined them for all I know. ... although, I kind doubt that. Still, 😠 rrrr... Who put this idea in my head? Was it designed to obfuscate or was it a clue?

I see now that this part is not objective. It's a creative guess, at best, and does not bring any clarity as to what these creatures were.

What is batting around my mind is, who put the idea of "thought forms" in my head? I don't know if the source is STS or STO. And, heck, if they are a thought form, I could have just imagined them for all I know. ... although, I kind doubt that. Still, 😠 rrrr... Who put this idea in my head? Was it designed to obfuscate or was it a clue?
There is another thought that popped into my head yesterday which was they had not come into our dimension but rather I had entered into theirs. But, after mulling it over, I don't think this is correct.
LOL, might you be over thinking this?
You see stuff, possibly from other time lines or alternate densities,or what ever you want to label it.
Kinda like Sasquatch or UFO witnesses, you saw what you saw, when you saw it.
You know, there is a another thought that's basically yelling in my head very clearly since my "geometric shape" mention in post #5. It keeps saying "thought forms". It doesn't say "projections" or " STS" or "STO" or "Density" anything! It just keeps banging away "thought forms". I have no idea why because those creatures can't be thought forms, can they?
From a lot of different sources at this time, it seems everything is suspected to be created by thought....so, it is what it is, at the moment. From someone out here who has had some weird stuff happen, hang in there, keep learning and growing, and try to enjoy the ride!

Fair enough. I have a tendency to do that sometimes.

The voice I heard, after thinking about it, just really made me concerned based on some other experiences I've had in the past, some of which did not end well. And I was thinking that I might be following one of "those" voices again. This voice did feel a different (quite honestly it didn't feel like anything at all, just loud and clear) and the situation is different, but never-the-less it got my guard up quick. After all the (re)reading I've been doing with the Wave series with the mind control stuff (and so much more) how can I trust a voice in my head? ... And I guess the answer is "through research".

Sigh. This whole thing went in a direction I was not expecting.

You see stuff, possibly from other time lines or alternate densities,or what ever you want to label it.
Kinda like Sasquatch or UFO witnesses, you saw what you saw, when you saw it.

From a lot of different sources at this time, it seems everything is suspected to be created by thought....so, it is what it is, at the moment. From someone out here who has had some weird stuff happen, hang in there, keep learning and growing, and try to enjoy the ride!
Me too! Once I saw a very tall tree man type creature walking outside my garden, while I was looking out of my bedroom window around midnight, looking very ancient and sad. I didn’t get a good look at him, because I immediately retreated and fell asleep straight away from sheer terror, although he hadn’t seen me and didn’t seem threatening. I was 12 and had no idea what to do with that, so I swept it under the rug for a very long time.
I have no idea what it was and I doubt I ever will.

Me too! Once I saw a very tall tree man type creature walking outside my garden, while I was looking out of my bedroom window around midnight, looking very ancient and sad. I didn’t get a good look at him, because I immediately retreated and fell asleep straight away from sheer terror, although he hadn’t seen me and didn’t seem threatening. I was 12 and had no idea what to do with that, so I swept it under the rug for a very long time.
I have no idea what it was and I doubt I ever will.

Thanks cassandra. I liked that story.

Alright. I'm a person that "wants to know" especially when it's "personal". But it seems that it's going to be a, as the C's say it, "Wait and see" situation perhaps. Fair enough.

Cheers!

This little section from the Feb. 25, 2023 session made me think of these 'insects'.

Q: (Adobe) Is it possible for a 3D STO candidate to find themselves in 4D and be little aware of it or not aware of it at all?

A: Yes Yes Yes

(L) That's a big 10-4.

I'm not saying I went into 4D, but I always had this idea that perhaps the 'insects' didn't appear in this realm but instead I went into theirs.

There were two stories that I remembered reading about. The first one I can't find. I thought it was in one of the early transcripts but I'm coming up with nothing. It was a story about the guy driving at night on a secondary highway, I think, Anyway, he came upon a very strange town with old-style lights along the road and on the houses. The place seemed to appear run down, 'dark' and spooky. He continued all the way through without stopping. A day or two or more later, he went back to try a find that place again, driving on the road back and forth, and It just wasn't there.

This is the second story but it's less specifically relevant.
A: OK, time for us to teach patience. We are going to illuminate you! Why do you suppose there are roads around Dulce NM where people have become confused when traveling on them? Because the 4th density vibrational frequency emanating from the nearby base more and more frequently resonates on surface.

Q: (L) OK, continue.

A: Then going to 4th density: road seems straight as seen in 4th density, when curved in 3rd.

Q: (J) It seems straight when seen in 4th, but it's actually curved in 3rd? (SV) In other words, accidents! (J) It changes configuration from 3rd to 4th! (T) When people drive those roads out there, as the fourth density seeps out through, and is seeping out farther and farther, they become confused because they're moving between 3rd and 4th. As the road curves in 3rd, and the car, which is in 3rd, should be curving with the road, the driver sees the road as straight, and drives off the road, because he's confused by what he sees.

A: Exactly.

Adobe's question and the story about the strange town also made me think about the environment I was in. The 'strange town' had a certain 'feel' about the place. In the case of the 'insects', along with my rock and seed stories, I remembered the environments I was in and how all three were basically identical. I probably mentioned it already but, all three were 'perfect' days: blue skies, bright sun, not too warm- not too cool, and nobody around. There were no people, no cars, no odd sounds. I don't even remember hearing any other animals. It was just me. It's as if time stood still for everything else. It defies logic but it freaks me out to think that, in those brief moments, even though nothing else changed, what if I was the only person there.

In the case of the 'insects', along with my rock and seed stories, I remembered the environments I was in and how all three were basically identical. I probably mentioned it already but, all three were 'perfect' days: blue skies, bright sun, not too warm- not too cool, and nobody around. There were no people, no cars, no odd sounds. I don't even remember hearing any other animals. It was just me. It's as if time stood still for everything else. It defies logic but it freaks me out to think that, in those brief moments, even though nothing else changed, what if I was the only person there.
If I remember correctly, didn’t these occurrences happen when you were living in or around Edmonton?

Both my sons and I also had “unexplainable” events while living in that city.
Well, we’ve always had “strange and mysterious “ goings on, but some of the stuff in Edmonton was intense.
Time anomaly’s were common, as in no time passing, during certain events, as well as the weird silence you mentioned, when weirdness was afoot.

Once, driving down Whyte Avenue, I had a car full of rowdy teenage boys and a pickup truck pulled around a bus coming head on towards us and I had no time to avoid a head on collision.

The next instant, we were a half block up, undamaged, still mobile and crushing with all of us absolutely silent and side eyeing each other in complete awe.
We all experienced the same “time wrinkle”, reality seemed to blink off, then on, with no sign of the truck or bus.
To make light of it, for a couple days we all joked that maybe we were all dead, we just didn’t realize it yet...
Filed in the Unexplained and unanswerable happenings pile.
Perhaps there are vortexes or weak spots all over that city, and people ARE possibly slipping through cracks into alternate reality’s?

If I remember correctly, didn’t these occurrences happen when you were living in or around Edmonton?

I posted a photo of the O O SA temple in Edmonton. I wasn't there long (a few weeks?), but I was living in that building at the time. This event happened along the fence-line beside that building.

Both my sons and I also had “unexplainable” events while living in that city.
Well, we’ve always had “strange and mysterious “ goings on, but some of the stuff in Edmonton was intense.
Time anomaly’s were common, as in no time passing, during certain events, as well as the weird silence you mentioned, when weirdness was afoot.

Once, driving down Whyte Avenue, I had a car full of rowdy teenage boys and a pickup truck pulled around a bus coming head on towards us and I had no time to avoid a head on collision.

The next instant, we were a half block up, undamaged, still mobile and crushing with all of us absolutely silent and side eyeing each other in complete awe.
We all experienced the same “time wrinkle”, reality seemed to blink off, then on, with no sign of the truck or bus.
To make light of it, for a couple days we all joked that maybe we were all dead, we just didn’t realize it yet...
Filed in the Unexplained and unanswerable happenings pile.
Perhaps there are vortexes or weak spots all over that city, and people ARE possibly slipping through cracks into alternate reality’s?

Do I remember reading this before? Not sure. If I haven't, that's a good story. How long ago was this?

As I read it, it reminded me of another story. I thought it was in the transcripts too, but after searching around, Laura's recount of her car accident is in Wave II on page 73:

The background of the event is that I had been in an auto accident on Christmas Eve 1994. The accident itself was strange because I was hit from behind by a car that was not there. I was stopped, waiting to make a left turn, looking in my side view mirror, which gave me a broad view of what was behind me. and I am certain that no car was approaching. What is more, the driver of the car that hit me driving at full speed, claimed with great puzzlement that he did not see me at all. For him, I was not there! His car was completely destroyed, but he had an airbag and was not hurt. I, on the other hand, suffered several severe injuries when my body "whiplashed" and my head hit the back window of the pick-up truck I was driving.

Back
Top Bottom