2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Last edited:
I'm still a few pages back but in regards to the Bullhornlady video, it seems Bellingcat(financed by Google) is very interested in uncovering her identity.

Or maybe covering something else up?

It's pretty popular on twitter. And of course she's a "Maga supporter".

In typical false-flag fashion, it looks like there might be more than one, all wearing the same costume?

At this speed, that remind me the plot in "Blade Runner 2049" where all archives before the "event" have been officially deleted.

Source:

If anything, and the way I see it, this whole thing has fully shown the true colors of many popular actors/singers, corpos, politicians, media sources and regular people in general. Needless to say, all of this happening here is beyond ridiculous. Truly circus worthy, except I'm not laughing... I kinda want my money back...

Our intelligence briefing for today. From my perspective at the moment, Prager is a truthful, legitimate source with no sugar coating.. He tells it like it is so helpful to be grounded in reality. Dems move swiftly along to decapitate the Republic with bill to remove electoral college. Intricacies of CCP covert infiltration of USA using corrupted Democratic party and the use of Hunters laptop. Pelosi pressured by CCP to do second impeachment and she shows her masters she will comply. Air strikes using drones maybe in the planning for the attacks on capitals where MAGA will be blamed. Letter from Chiefs Of Staff explained and they don't have control over the military only POTUS is my understanding. Trump bans China apps and they respond by eliminating him from social network sites. China having a food shortage due to floods and buying up farm/ranch land in the US. Many assassinations happening in China as well

He's leaning toward Trump leaving office. He's been surrounded and given bad information the entire time. I'm of the mind this will be the case as well. It's not pretty but it gives strength to know truth. As Q says (I thinks its a Q thing) God wins, think about that!

I suspect I may get blow back here for saying CCP is involved in taking over the USA. They are involved along with the usual actors and its not just propaganda at this point it looks like.

With the Dems with a significant majority in the lower house, there's zero chance, unfortunately, of this going anywhere. Most likely the media won't even report on it when she introduces it.
I agree nothing will actually get done as in Biden won't be impeach after this one effort but to me it feels like I have been watching a one sided fight where someone is repeadedly punched in the face without hitting back and they just lifted their arm up and formed a fist to get one punch in...What I can say is maybe just maybe the first flake of a snowball has formed.......

This is a thought that has been racing around my mind since before this election. It’s something like this. Could it be that the best possible outcome is for Biden to be inaugurated on the 20th?
We know he’ll start the totalitarian push as soon as he gets into the White House. But maybe that’s exactly what this world needs. After 4 years of Trump and the incessant denouncement of his “fascist” policies, maybe Biden’s actual fascism is exactly what the doctor prescribed. I have a feeling that his presidency will create the step too far the Cs talked about. The PTB seems to be power mad and feeling quite invincible at the moment. Maybe that leads to complacency and the whole thing quickly starts to unravel when they make a miscalculation. It appears that it has already started. Even though a large majority of people is beyond any ability to open their eyes, the rest might be rudely awoken by what comes next. We’re going to have a true split in reality and the bad guys will have the upper hand for awhile, but basing an entire global system on blatant lies can only get you so far. As soon as something really bad happens, the entire thing will come crashing down, and if it doesn’t...☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️

And now that it's almost certain that there is going to be this major red flag operation on or nearing the inauguration, it offers a window of opportunity. What the Left is doing right now is criminal, and requires action. It's actually the president's constitutional duty to act in a situation like this. If Trump can make the reasons for his actions clear to all Americans, not just his supporters, then he will have done the impossible.
Or, what's being set up here possibly is a false flag on the back of 1/6 that will see JB, or KH, enact the insurrection act, or worse. Now that'd be a quick slide into totalitarianism. Same day delivery 🚚

That's how I see it too. It's like how Yuri Bezmenov said about Subversion, which I think could also be called Gas Lighting, "What it basically means is: to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community, and their country ... They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern [alluding to Pavlov]. You can not change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior."

This split among social media that is now happening, this will create an echo chamber on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit (already done), where only the official narrative is presented, and almost nobody will present any alternative views. Then these people will only be able to tolerate the "official" stories - This is already happening now, but this effect will increase now even further. :(
Not to mention that on Reddit they, other users, just downvote stuff they don't like until it gets hidden... And Facebook and Twitter hide it for users so they won't even have to 🙈. So ridiculous. Though, the acoustics of that echo chamber will be marvelous.
Edit:typo and clarity

Last edited:

Jack Dorsey Laying Out Roadmap for Future Political Censorship … ‘We Are Focused on One Account [President Trump] Right Now​

Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO: “We are focused on one account [@realDonaldTrump] right now, but this is going to be much bigger than just one account, and it’s going to go on for much longer than just this day, this week, and the next few weeks, and go on beyond the inauguration.”

Dorsey: “So, the focus is certainly on this account [@realDonaldTrump] and how it ties to real world violence. But also, we need to think much longer term around how these dynamics play out over time. I don't believe this is going away anytime soon.”

Dorsey: “You know, the U.S. is extremely divided. Our platform is showing that every single day.”

Dorsey said that censoring Trump was just the beginning.

“We are focused on one account [@realDonaldTrump] right now, but this is going to be much bigger than just one account, and it’s going to go on for much longer than just this day, this week, and the next few weeks, and go on beyond the inauguration,” he said.

“So, the focus is certainly on this account [@realDonaldTrump] and how it ties to real world violence. But also, we need to think much longer term around how these dynamics play out over time. I don't believe this is going away anytime soon.”

Dorsey said that political tensions are high in the United States.

“You know, the U.S. is extremely divided. Our platform is showing that every single day,” he said.

I suspect I may get blow back here for saying CCP is involved in taking over the USA. They are involved along with the usual actors and its not just propaganda at this point it looks like.
After all is said and done it is really amazing to try to understand that mental concept how someone who is an instrument in trying to take over the world for decades, directly and undirectly connected to most heinous crimes against humanity and genocide always thinks there is someone other out there, not someone inside that is the problem. It seems good old little cosmic humbling is in order.

Our intelligence briefing for today. From my perspective at the moment, Prager is a truthful, legitimate source with no sugar coating.. He tells it like it is so helpful to be grounded in reality. Dems move swiftly along to decapitate the Republic with bill to remove electoral college. Intricacies of CCP covert infiltration of USA using corrupted Democratic party and the use of Hunters laptop. Pelosi pressured by CCP to do second impeachment and she shows her masters she will comply.

After watching Jeffrey Prather (Prager) tonight several things came to my mind.

He's leaning toward Trump leaving office. He's been surrounded and given bad information the entire time. I'm of the mind this will be the case as well. It's not pretty but it gives strength to know truth. As Q says (I thinks its a Q thing) God wins, think about that!

His take on the possible events of Jan 20 was very short indeed. He did not lie when he said that Trump was surrounded and he thinks that he was probably told to go quietly.

Prather, though retired is a military man. If the military would have any significant plans for Jan 20 his oath and his common sense would urge him to keep his mouth shut. There has been enough speculation already.

If the Chinese infiltration of the US and take-over of politicians of the incoming administration is really as bad as Prather describes it the military simply cannot accept the new regime, not just because it's illegitimate - that may not be so important - but they would have to fear that the CCP's friends in D.C. may cut their funds and destroy the military's ability for waging war against China itself.

So the main struggle may not be Trump vs. Biden anymore but rather the US military against China.

Prather further mentioned that Pelosi was asking the Navy for the deployment of 5,000 marines (!) in addition to the around 25,000 national guard troops already in Washington D.C.

He said that she was asking for 'battle-ready reinforcements" because she thinks the national guard may be 'ill prepared'.

What are all of these troops to do apart from clogging up the capital?
What kind of battle is she expecting?

Does she actually believe that other branches of the military may be coming to town on January 20?

Back
Top Bottom