The "Insects"

I can only speculate of course but if we are indeed beginning to increasingly interact with a realm border crossing perhaps you were a first hand observer to denizens of an alternate realm.
Too bad you did not have a camera handy- would have been amazing to see these creatures!
When I saw them, I wished I had my camera with me and actually thought I should run back inside the temple to get it! Good thing I didn't though. I was definitely observing something and had I left, they would have been long gone and I would have missed a lot.

You know, there is a another thought that's basically yelling in my head very clearly since my "geometric shape" mention in post #5. It keeps saying "thought forms". It doesn't say "projections" or " STS" or "STO" or "Density" anything! It just keeps banging away "thought forms". I have no idea why because those creatures can't be thought forms, can they?

Every reference I've come across here on the forum about "thought forms" is non-physical. The only mention I could find in the Casswiki is "Unified Thought Forms" which are 6th Density and in no way physical. The "thought form" thought was the only thing that popped into my head yesterday which I changed to "projection" because it made more sense. And I guess that was wrong.

So, I'm correcting myself now. How does "thought form" relate to these creatures? Because, for some reason, there is a relationship between the two.

I don't know why "thought forms" was banging in my head. But I think I should research before posting, especially when I'm tired.

Now, I remember way back reading something about these little, white, flying cylinders. I found the transcript:

Q: Next question. Somebody sent me some information recently about something called "Roswell Rods." Can you tell me what these "Rods" are?

A: Do you mean the life forms?

Q: Well, that IS what some of the folks are trying to call them!

A: 4th Density Life Forms.

Q: That's pretty interesting. (A) Is it a being with a soul?

A: Sort of.

Q: (A) Intelligent?

A: Relative to others.

Q: In terms of what we know about relative intelligence, could you give us an example of something in our density that relates here?

A: Birds.

Q: They are like 4th density birds?

A: Maybe. That's close enough.

It occurs to me that these Roswell Rods and the little creatures I saw are perhaps similar is some way?

I don't know why "thought forms" was banging in my head. But I think I should research before posting, especially when I'm tired.

Now, I remember way back reading something about these little, white, flying cylinders. I found the transcript:

It occurs to me that these Roswell Rods and the little creatures I saw are perhaps similar is some way?
This is fascinating, and thanks so much for sharing your experience.

I found a bit about the projection of Thought stuff, fwiw, and Laura wrote about it in Wave 2.

The whole session is linked below.

Session 23 July 1995
[...]
Q: (L) Toren, the first thing on my mind is an experience I had several nights ago. It seemed as though there was some sort of interaction between myself and something "other." Could you tell me what this experience was?

A: Was eclipsing of the realities.

Q: (L) What is an eclipsing of the realities?

A: It is when energy centers conflict.

Q: (L) What energy centers are conflicting?

A: Thought energy centers.

Q: (L) Whose thoughts?

A: Ahh, we're getting ahead of ourselves, are we not? Thoughts are the basis of all creation. After all, without thought nothing would exist. Now would it?

Q: (L) True.

A: Therefore, energy centers conflicting involve thought patterns. You could refer to it as an intersecting of thought pattern energies.

The whiteness to me suggested that they typically live underground. In your image, they appear to be very geometric, but when you focus on the memory of them, were they sleek or did they have clear markers to suggest that despite the angular structure, that these guys had a shell?

This is fascinating, and thanks so much for sharing your experience.
Thank you Debra!

The Thought Centre and "eclipsing of realities" excerpt from Wave Book 2, I just read about actually, but it didn't occur to me. Thanks for that reminder. I don't feel quite so stupid now. A different quote from the C's ran through my head this morning along the lines of "You wouldn't exist if someone hadn't dreamt you up." Which kinda tells me that everything is a "thought".

The whiteness to me suggested that they typically live underground. In your image, they appear to be very geometric, but when you focus on the memory of them, were they sleek or did they have clear markers to suggest that despite the angular structure, that these guys had a shell?
Hmm. Yes, the fact that their bodies seemed to be quite ridged would suggest some type of shell. However it would have to be a total body shell since I saw no "seam lines" or segmentation of any sort. A total exoskeleton in that shape, colour and texture/sheen is really bizarre.

The idea of living underground is possible. But I suggest they would need a ready-made cave or crack since their feet make me think they wouldn't be that effective for digging. I remember actually looking at their feet briefly and found them to be slightly small for their size. They also lacked any claws or even toes or hairs. They looked like a foot (like a human foot) in general shape but cylindrical with a single tapered "toe".

Paper Air Planes (Back Leg- Side).jpg

Something else that I just thought of is that they would not be very effective climbers either. Two of them lost their footing on twigs and small branches on a zero degree plane. Which tells me that their feet were not sticky.

I just came across this video, it was uploaded 2 days ago and reminded me of this particular thread. Is this what you saw, if not sorry for the noise.

No need to be sorry. This is not noise. It's 'process of elimination'.

Yeah. That's a weird lookin' bug... and a horribly shot video: shooting into the sun, not close enough, out of focus and for something that is so strange, you'd think he'd record a little longer. But what I can make out, unfortunately, it's not like the ones I saw. This bugs legs are way too long and has too many (6 instead of 4); wrong colour; weirdly slow moving. I can't tell if this bug has antennae or wings but the ones I saw had neither.

Thanks Henchman 21 for keeping a eye out! :-D

Benjamin, thanks for the account! Out of curiosity, I went into a YouTube “wormhole” of white insects. I watched a cicada shed it’s exoskeleton, which was a wild thing to see!

I didn’t come across anything that fit the details of what you saw. Very interesting, especially the grouping aspect you highlighted. Seems like very non-insect behavior.

I didn’t come across anything that fit the details of what you saw. Very interesting, especially the grouping aspect you highlighted. Seems like very non-insect behavior.

Sorry. I missed this part.

The grouping aspect was quite interesting. I got the impression that it wasn't like a "hive mind" but perhaps "synchronous minds" (?) because there was, what I would call, complex coordination. All the creatures were travelling as one unit until the little one got in trouble, one turned and went back to check (which shows at least a basic level of concern), while the rest stopped and waited. The little one reoriented itself and returned to the group on its own, with the big one following after it had its own mishap. The group then continued on as a single unit. This indicates communication happening between these creatures. I don't know what kind of communication since I heard no sounds coming from them. One event (travel) turned into 3 events (first mishap, the check, and stationary group) which turned into 2 events (2nd mishap, and stationary group), and back into one event (travel). There is independent thought being exhibited within each individual that affects the others. I'm no entomologist but I don't know of any insect that functions like a family. And that's really how I understood them to be. It's kinda funny but I got the impression that the one that went back to check on the little one was the adult male (who was at the back of the group) and the adult female was at the front.

I forgot to mention how they were travelling. They travelled in a tight group with an adult at the front and back and all the little ones huddled between them in the centre. They did not travel in a single line.

Attachments

• The Insects- Travel Illustration.jpg
    The Insects- Travel Illustration.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 6
Wow! I'm glad I checked in to read this. What an intriguing encounter!

A couple of things struck me...

Regular insects have six legs, not four. I think that might be a rock-solid part of the definition, "insect", though I don't know how that would apply to centipedes, for instance. But I've never heard of insects with only four legs. Getting about on four limbs is reserved for mammals and reptiles and such. I don't think there is such a thing in this reality as a four-legged bug.

The other thing which struck me was their size! 6-7 inches long for the big ones? Wow! -I realize bugs can get really large in temperate zones, but that's still a large creature in my estimation! I would have jumped back at their sudden appearance, for sure!

Lastly...

I wonder what their experience was all about? Were they embarked upon a Lord of the Rings style expedition which took them by some strange necessity across a mysterious plane far from their home world? I hope their journey ended well.

Getting about on four limbs is reserved for mammals and reptiles and such. I don't think there is such a thing in this reality as a four-legged bug.

This is why I put "insects" in quotes (even though I was thinking about it in a different way). They looked insect-like because I had no other way of categorizing them at the time. But your comment made me think about this and you are right (at least for our realm). These creatures do not look like insects (or the more general "arthropod" classification) that we are familiar with or exhibit insect-like behaviour. So I forced my thinking to see them as animals instead. Not sure why I didn't think of doing that before but I didn't. Thinking of them as reptiles didn't feel quite right. So for now, I'm going to classify them more generally as mammals and not insects.

Your comment:

Were they embarked upon a Lord of the Rings style expedition which took them by some strange necessity across a mysterious plane far from their home world?

... also made me think a bit differently about how I was able to see them which was alluded to by tschal in his previous response:

I can only speculate of course but if we are indeed beginning to increasingly interact with a realm border crossing perhaps you were a first hand observer to denizens of an alternate realm.

I think you might be right, tschal.

Here is my proposal (as well as a test to see if I have the terminology and concept correct): Unstable gravity waves formed along the area of the fence line creating a bridge between realms (or dimensions) that allowed me to "look through the window" to another realm thus observing these creatures travelling somewhere in their realm. ... or perhaps they walked through the window into our realm and eventually walked out of it... but that would mean there would've been two windows, one as they came in and one as they came out, walking on terrestrial sticks in between. But if the whole area along the fence was affected by a "window" then that might mean the sticks... came through as well and stayed?, or the sticks existed in both realms?, or in their realm the creatures were walking on, I don't know... sand, and faded through the window onto sticks in our realm and then faded out through the window back onto sand in their realm? Then they would tell their friends of this weird experience that no one would believe and when they would go back to find the place where it happened they would never be able to find the sticks again!

Oh boy. I went pretty far there! It seems my proposal has some problems, though it sounds similar to the story in one of the C's transcripts of the guy who drove through a bizarre town at night and thought it was so weird that when he went back to look at the town again he could never find it.

The other thing which struck me was their size! 6-7 inches long for the big ones? Wow! -I realize bugs can get really large in temperate zones, but that's still a large creature in my estimation! I would have jumped back at their sudden appearance, for sure!
Ha, this detail, the size of the "insects" has been niggling in the back of my thoughts from the moment I read the account that Benjamin shared with us.
The climate in Northern Alberta could NEVER be described as "temperate"!

I know Edmonton well, having lived there myself for a few years in the 90's, and I was born and resided in Northern Alberta for the first 40 some years of my life.

The largest insects I have ever encountered in Alberta were in water, but as you can see from this picture, they are dark, for camouflaging in the depths of swamps and lakes.
Anything white in the summer, which is when you saw the "insect" things, would get picked off pretty fast by birds, in my opinion!
1609014237581.png
Giant Diving Bug - Lethocerus americanus

Summer, c.2002

For about 3 months, I was staying at the now defunct O O SA Korean Buddhist Temple. It was a late-1900's former Methodist and United Church located in Riverdale, a neighbourhood in Edmonton, AB, Canada.
I was wondering about the energy that over the years, may have collected around the place as well.
Perhaps that may have contributed to a temporary "window" or merging of another plane of reality.
Rumor has it that Churches are known for that.:whistle:
I had gone outside for a cigarette
And why did/do Shamans and other Weirdos like us smoke cigs with nicotine?
Might the Acetylcholine enable our brains to fire a bit better, and maybe get peeks at Reality as it is?
I am kinda kidding with you a bit, these issues are discussed in the forum and there is research and lots of documentation.
I find this encounter you had so interesting and I thank you for sharing your experience.

Back
Top Bottom