Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Here are some more excerpts from the papers for those who want the details. In the first study, they were looking out how they could increase mRNA delivery for protein translation. They modified certain pathways, and found that an increase in cell metabolism (glycolysis, TCA cycle, and oxidative phosphorylation) - meaning catabolism of energy substrate - had an inhibitory effect on protein synthesis. Basically, it stopped the "nano-medicine" from working.

The other study looked at a similar thing. How could they increase delivery and achieve protein synthesis through mRNA nano medicine?

They found that mTOR stimulation/activation increase protein synthesis via mRNA transfection into the cell by a LOT.

On the other hand, they showed that mTOR inhibition had the opposite effect, basically rendering the "nanomedicine" pretty inneffective.

So I will make it clear: If our goal is to avoid mRNA effects in our cells, we want to avoid mTOR stimulation in the days before the vaccine. Likewise, mTOR inhibition through AMPK activation is probably enough to work wonders in terms of rendering the mRNA somewhat inneffective.

This means that fasting is likely going to be a top priority, along with nutrients and supplements which enhance cell metabolism and inhibit mTOR.

That said, this is a theory at the moment. Maybe the C's might answer in more specifics, or maybe it is not appropriate to ask them about this since we have some research already
Spectacular post mate.

I'm not sure about the product you listed. What I'm studying is classical homeopathy, taking one single remedy that matches the overall symptom picture of the patient, stimulating the body through a hormetic response to heal. More modern practices of homeopathy (which aren't really homeopathy by strict definition; not to say they aren't effective) combine multiple remedies of lower dilution to affect specific biological pathways - things like 'boosting the immune system'. This appears to be the approach the product you mentioned utilizes since it seems to contain multiple dilutions of specific nucleic acids. It may be effective in causing the specific body response claimed (I don't know, you'd have to find some kind of literature or studies), but it's not an individualized treatment for the patient and therefore not 'homeopathy,' strictly speaking.

That said, there are certainly homeopathic solutions to vaccine injury. The most commonly used remedy for vaccine side effects is Thuja and it is often given routinely as a safeguard against bad effects after vaccination. But, as with any homeopathy, the right remedy is going to depend on the symptoms that manifest, which may be different for different people (likely will be). With the mRNA vaccine, we may be looking at entirely different symptoms than what conventional vaccines would cause and what Thuja would treat - it's a whole new ball game! Although, if I were in a position where I was forced to get the vaccine, I would probably do a course of Thuja as a precaution and if a different symptom picture presented itself, find the appropriate remedy from there.
My homeopath advice me at the beginning of the "pandemia" to take thuya, nux vomica and silicea. But thats for a commun vaccine. This new one I don't know. I will contact her to see what she advices for the new vaccine.

Thanks for the info on mitigating the negative effects of these new vaccines.

I recalled a podcast I listened to a few years ago with Dr. Mercola. The discussion on mTOR starts around 8:50 for those who want to listen to it.

Along with reducing protein, they also mentioned 3 supplements that inhibit mTOR:
  • Rhodiola
  • Astragalus
  • Reishi mushroom

Over the next few days, I will see if I can find more about the cytokine dynamics and profile related to PEG. I think we should be cautious with using any herb, simply because certain herbs can increase/exacerbate the inflammatory response by increasing certain inflammatory cytokines.

For example, Astragalus can be great for the prevention of Lyme Disease. However, if someone already has Lyme, then Astragalus can make them worse through increasing the inflammatory cytokines already present. So having a firm understanding of the effects that PEG can have on the immune system will aid the design of a protocol which can hopefully counteract the immune effects by modulating the "right kind" of cytokines. This is one of the main principles behind using specific herbs for specific conditions, and the reason why certain herbs are categorically not helpful for every single different health problem.

Just a crazy idea. The Pfizer vaccine is administered subcutaneously as far as I know. What if directly after getting a shot you deliver yourself subcutaneously at the same spot another shot of something that basically absorbs or neutralizes the vaccine until it spreads in the whole body?

That would be awesome, but as of yet I have not come across anything which can do that. The best I could come up with so far was preventing mRNA translation once it is already in the body and perhaps already in the cell.

Thanks Keyhole for this helpful info.

Wondering now about the supplementation in conjunction with
a fast and what kind of fast would be most beneficial .
For example, is mTor inhibited if, while on a water fast, one is mega-dosing VitC and taking the other recommended mTor-inhibiting supplements like VitD, NAC, Metaformin etc? Would there be any interference in the process?
Or, if on an intermittent program, would it be better to take them all during the day?
Not sure on the ways how to work them together effectively.

Not sure just yet. We can try to flesh out a more specific protocol in the near future with any/more information that comes out.

Considering that cellular metabolism seems to be key in mitigating foreign mRNA it would seem to make sense to me that you would want to fast in a manner that would optimize your metabolism during the time you may be fighting off any adverse reactions.

I have even attempted to fast for extended periods of time when I was sick and never found it to be the best route for me. Even when healthy I know that for me fasting for a day or longer usually makes me quite lethargic and I tend to function quite poorly. Intermittent fasting however? I've never felt more energetic and will likely diet as such should I have to get vaccinated in addition to all of the mitigation items mentioned in this thread.

I think that many forms of fasting or calorie restriction would help, or alternative any kind of "fasting mimicking diet", such as a deeper state of nutritional ketosis.

The key seems to be that cells are tapping into stored energy reserves. They are rapidly burning fatty acids, using up glucose stores, and furthermore are tapping into proteins to break down for energy. There are many ways that this can be done, and it is ultimately a key hot topic in longevity research at the moment and has been for a few decades.

On the other hand, we don't want cells to have too much energy (fat, glucose, protein), and we dont want cells being stimulated by insulin to stimulate anabolic reactions like protein synthesis. This would include eating excess protein.

From what I could see, this would rule out weight-training on the day or perhaps 2-3 days before the vaccine. Again, I think we probably want to avoid stimulus which send the message to our cells to start building stuff.

Although, if I were in a position where I was forced to get the vaccine, I would probably do a course of Thuja as a precaution and if a different symptom picture presented itself, find the appropriate remedy from there.
I see there are several Thuja remedies with different dilution; C200, C30, D12,...
Which one would you recommend, how long and in which dosage for adults and which dosage for children?
Thank you!

I see there are several Thuja remedies with different dilution; C200, C30, D12,...
Which one would you recommend, how long and in which dosage for adults and which dosage for children?
Thank you!
Just want to point out that I'm not a homeopath! At best I could be called a student, so my knowledge comes from studying, not experience.

But I would probably a do a single dose of 200C and observe. If symptoms got better I'd repeat the dose when/if symptoms started to return. Note, though, that symptoms may initially get worse, which is actually a good sign, meaning it's the right remedy but the potency/dose was too high. In that situation its best to wait and see if improvements follow the initial aggravation.

But anyone's best bet would to be under the care of an experienced homeopath.

Here are some more excerpts from the papers for those who want the details. In the first study, they were looking out how they could increase mRNA delivery for protein translation. They modified certain pathways, and found that an increase in cell metabolism (glycolysis, TCA cycle, and oxidative phosphorylation) - meaning catabolism of energy substrate - had an inhibitory effect on protein synthesis. Basically, it stopped the "nano-medicine" from working.
I like the research because even when measures taken might not stop the nano-medicine from working, it will still help prevent chronic disease or chaotic immune responses. It will still help with the fight in the worst case scenario.

Those who have partaken of the health and wellness research know themselves well enough to decide whether a fasting state or other measures would be realistic depending on life's circumstances. Those who have several comorbidities (the elderly) are lined up first, so general recommendations that are realistic for them should be prioritized. I'm hoping that those of you healthy enough will not be forced to be vaccinated and/or the data coming out will be so outrageous, that it would be impossible to impose mass vaccination. But hope for the best, expect the worst, take what comes...

That would be awesome, but as of yet I have not come across anything which can do that. The best I could come up with so far was preventing mRNA translation once it is already in the body and perhaps already in the cell.
From what I read polyethylene glycol (as probably other chemicals in the vaccine) is good absorbed by activated charcoal and I came across this product: Charcotrace® Injection (activated charcoal). It has different purpose but still: there are injections of activated charcoal. Here is Consumer Medicine Information about this product:

As officer William Prescott said at the Battle of Bunker Hill in the American Revolutionary War, "Hold your ground until you can see the white of their eyes!" (Or something to that effect!)
I have been following crrow777radio.com for a while. Expecially the podcasts about common law vs maritime law. This week i heard an interview with a woman that had succeeded in overcoming a mandatory vaccine (she had moved, worked in the healthy care and was to begin in a new job).
She stood her ground.

Her statement og declination is attached. Please let me know og this belongs in another thread.

Attachments

• IMG-5382.jpg
    IMG-5382.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 60
Thank you Gaby for starting this thread and thank you everyone for your input. So far, the vaccination against COVID-19 in my country is voluntary, but who knows how things will develop in the future. If other countries make it mandatory, it may eventually become common practice and semi-madatory here as well, for travel or otherwise.

If for one reason or another it becomes mandatory, which vaccine is safer? In Russia, we already have two different vaccines against COVID-19. Those are Sputnik V vaccine based on two human adenoviruses and the Siberian vaccine EpiVacCorona which contains synthetic peptide antigens. Allegedly, the Siberian vaccine is safer as "the peptide-based vaccine does not induce any reactogenic responses," but it also contains aluminum for one example, so safer doesn't mean safe.

Also, there is a third Russian vaccine which is now being tested. According to the developer, this vaccine differs from the other two, as it contains "not individual proteins or parts of the virus, but the whole inactivated SARS-CoV-2 virus." But those are all injectable vaccines.

There is also a nasal spray vaccine against COVID-19 being developed here in Siberia. Little is known about it's content and qualities yet, but perhaps it's nasal form may be a safer option in certain aspects? As far as I understand, unlike an injection, the spray is not delivered directly and fully into the body, as it has to penetrate the nasal mucus membrane. In Russia, many people apply the oxaline ointment inside their noses againat bacteria and viruses during the flu season. I guess the same method could be used to prevent the spray vaccine from entering the body, at least partially.

I've read that nasal vaccines against COVID-19 are also being developed in several other countries now. Fwiw

Just want to point out that I'm not a homeopath! At best I could be called a student, so my knowledge comes from studying, not experience.

But I would probably a do a single dose of 200C and observe. If symptoms got better I'd repeat the dose when/if symptoms started to return. Note, though, that symptoms may initially get worse, which is actually a good sign, meaning it's the right remedy but the potency/dose was too high. In that situation its best to wait and see if improvements follow the initial aggravation.

But anyone's best bet would to be under the care of an experienced homeopath.
My homeopath write to me Thuya and Silicea. But she said no more. I think she in under pression. She said take Thuya and Silicea before and after. I do not know if she is aware of this new vaccine. I told her but she said nothing. She, living in the Peninsule, I can not see her. Sorry, I do not have more information.

Just a crazy idea. The Pfizer vaccine is administered subcutaneously as far as I know. What if directly after getting a shot you deliver yourself subcutaneously at the same spot another shot of something that basically absorbs or neutralizes the vaccine until it spreads in the whole body?

I don't find this idea too crazy but worthwhile examining.

Maybe we can find out more about if pushing the ph to alcaline with sodium bicarbonate could have the desired effect.
In case of a subcutan injection of the toxxine it could make sense to counter with an immediate injection with an 'antidote' in the same spot.

I know that sodium hydrogen carbonate (same as baking soda but medical grade) is usually applied i.v. via a central venous catheter due to its high osmolarity but I've just found that in veternary medicine it's also applied subcutaneous, probably via sucutaneous infusion not injection.
And the sodium hydrogen carbonate would have to have the right concentration- enough to cancel out the mRNA vax (in case it has this ability in the first place, of course), low enough to prevent necrosis.
I'm just juggling with ideas here....THIS is no recommendation to try.

I don't find this idea too crazy but worthwhile examining.

Maybe we can find out more about if pushing the ph to alcaline with sodium bicarbonate could have the desired effect.
In case of a subcutan injection of the toxxine it could make sense to counter with an immediate injection with an 'antidote' in the same spot.

I know that sodium hydrogen carbonate (same as baking soda but medical grade) is usually applied i.v. via a central venous catheter due to its high osmolarity but I've just found that in veternary medicine it's also applied subcutaneous, probably via sucutaneous infusion not injection.
And the sodium hydrogen carbonate would have to have the right concentration- enough to cancel out the mRNA vax (in case it has this ability in the first place, of course), low enough to prevent necrosis.
I'm just juggling with ideas here....THIS is no recommendation to try.

Injecting the area is not something many people would be excited to do, but we all have access to DMSO. Sodium bicarbonate has been used with DMSO for target specific cancer treatments so we know we can increase PH in a local area. But, since we're looking specifically at mTOR inhibitors Rapamycin might be worth looking into.

Rapamycin (Sirolimus; AY 22989) is a potent and specific mTOR inhibitor with an IC50 of 0.1 nM in HEK293 cells. Rapamycin binds to FKBP12 and specifically acts as an allosteric inhibitor of mTORC1. Rapamycin is an autophagy activator, an immunosuppressant.

Injecting the area is not something many people would be excited to do, but we all have access to DMSO.
DMSO facilitates stuff to get into cells more easily, it enhances permeability.
It might do exactly what we'd like to avoid. So by bringing sodium bicarbonate into the area with DMSO as taxi the vax components might also get carried in more easily.

Rapamycin as a immunosuppressant would be hard to get, I suppose.

So I will make it clear: If our goal is to avoid mRNA effects in our cells, we want to avoid mTOR stimulation in the days before the vaccine. Likewise, mTOR inhibition through AMPK activation is probably enough to work wonders in terms of rendering the mRNA somewhat inneffective.

This means that fasting is likely going to be a top priority, along with nutrients and supplements which enhance cell metabolism and inhibit mTOR.
In addition to fasting exercising could help:
Agostini, D., Natalucci, V., Baldelli, G., De Santi, M., Donati Zeppa, S., Vallorani, L., Annibalini, G., Lucertini, F., Federici, A., Izzo, R., Stocchi, V., & Barbieri, E. (2018). New Insights into the Role of Exercise in Inhibiting mTOR Signaling in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer. Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity, 2018, 5896786. New Insights into the Role of Exercise in Inhibiting mTOR Signaling in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer

I think that many forms of fasting or calorie restriction would help, or alternative any kind of "fasting mimicking diet", such as a deeper state of nutritional ketosis.

The key seems to be that cells are tapping into stored energy reserves. They are rapidly burning fatty acids, using up glucose stores, and furthermore are tapping into proteins to break down for energy. There are many ways that this can be done, and it is ultimately a key hot topic in longevity research at the moment and has been for a few decades.

On the other hand, we don't want cells to have too much energy (fat, glucose, protein), and we dont want cells being stimulated by insulin to stimulate anabolic reactions like protein synthesis. This would include eating excess protein.

From what I could see, this would rule out weight-training on the day or perhaps 2-3 days before the vaccine. Again, I think we probably want to avoid stimulus which send the message to our cells to start building stuff.
Thanks Keyhole.
Time to fine-tune my diet and keep in mind these stimulus factors.

Back
Top Bottom