Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

I think a ketogenic diet would be better in this case, unless you are eating more organs; muscle meat is high in leucine, and this amino acid appears to be a key factor in mTOR activation.
Organ meats are good in general.
As I got it, you are in and out of ketosis while on carnivore diet - depending on your meat/fat ratio, roughly. So it's a semi-keto diet. Seems to be an easier diet because you don't have to monitor your ketone levels and it is a carb free diet. So, maybe an option for someone who has difficulties with the keto diet.

Thank you Gaby and everyone for all the posts, maybe even having this information printed on paper on how to counteract the effects of the vaccine in case you are forced to.

Last night I was just reading this thread and I thought maybe I could find information on how to avoid the vaccine, then using google search as soon as I hit enter the computer just displayed on the web pages links about "misinformation" about the vaccine or the benefits of the vaccine... Incredible, of course it is totally controlled the information on the internet, I even blanked out my computer on certain links.

Well, maybe there are other possibilities, just look for those possibilities to avoid the vaccine, there is always some options out there
I think it's time to be very vigilant 🥸...

But you can still refuse even if it is mandatory. They can put in vaccine basically anything they want, even a microchip if they want. It can maybe cause death or debilitate you on another way. Would someone who is aware that everything is one or he/she believes in that, and also someone who was reading Cassiopaea and Ra material really risk with taking that vaccine, even if they would lose job or not have something to eat.

Conflict with yourself is not necessary. Conflict with others as well. Why would you take that vaccine and do something that would maybe put you in conflict with yourself and with your own will and wishes.

If they would put law that you have to kill your own child for some reason if you want to live or have something to eat, would you really do it ? Or is that too much ? Where is the borderline ? What is too much ?

Just to arrive to the end, to see destruction ?

I wonder if people would take something for what they know they have 50% chance to live and 50% to die. Even if they would lose their jobs or not have something to eat. Probably majority would not.

By the way, I am not saying what to do to anyone. I am just saying my own opinion. So people can have many different perspectives and than so they can make their own decision.

Yes, there certainly are many perspectives and until we walk in someone else's shoes, it is not easy to understand the many real life challenges going on now.

I, like everyone here, am a long time student of the RA Material and the Cassiopaean sessions and I have spend countless hours trying to unravel the scientific terms and mechanisms involved in this vaccine, as science is not my strong point. I know that I will refuse the vaccine even to the point of having to be physically forced if it comes to that. However, I am in my 70's, on social security and do not have to support children. Many others, are not in this position and it is not so clear to them. They are people who have a nature to care for others but just do not have the time or drive to research differing opinions on this and put it all together and then decide to resist, knowing their lives would be turned upside down. My daughter is one of them. She is a nursing home administrator by profession and is the main bread winner for her family. She is dedicated to caring for the elder and compromised patients as well as the welfare of her staff. These are people, like Gaby, who will be mandated to take the vaccine and most likely, here in the USA, within a few weeks. My daughter is under a lot of stress these days, especially, feeling responsible for so many with added pressure to keep the virus from taking over. So far, there is no covid-19 sickness in her facility but many staff have come down with the regular flu and are not working.

She mentioned to me that she feels like a guinea pig with the mandate to take the fast tracked new vaccine. It was my opportunity at that point to mention my research into the problems regarding the vaccine and that I am worried about her safety. I offered to send her material on the subject if she wanted. She came back with..."the people in the nursing homes that my company owns in other parts of the state are dying in large numbers. Staff are sick. It is very serious. I don't know that I want to know too much about the vaccine if I have to take it...I'm not sure I want to know"

I am torn..part of me wants to scream..." your very life could be at stake, you need to at least look at the information and then decide, etc., etc. She has basically told me "no" and I do not want to abridge her free will and yet, this is a life shattering moment.

I really do not know how to handle this within myself. I did say that at the very least she may want to consider building her immune system with supplements and such. I am thankful that people here are looking into possibilities and I welcome feedback.

I am torn..part of me wants to scream..." your very life could be at stake, you need to at least look at the information and then decide, etc., etc. She has basically told me "no" and I do not want to abridge her free will and yet, this is a life shattering moment.
What a sad situation. I think you did right but your daughter decided for herself what to do. Can you send her all the information on paper by the post-office? Not Email, but real post-office. When she will have the sheets in her hands maybe she will take a look?

My sister is a nurse also but since the beginning of this false-pandemia she told me very clearly that she do not want to talk to me because we have differents point of vue about the subject. So since April we have not more contact at all. I did not try to send her information.

Thanks everyone for the great info.

Dr Carrie Madej said that not only the vaccine will alter the DNA but it might includes
a kind of nanoparticules, nanorobots or chips and for the time being,
she has no idea how to remove or eliminate that. In one of her videos,
although she knows how to detoxify from standard vaccines, she said these new vaccines
will need something different and maybe something related to a kind of EMF?
She is searching in that direction and if she finds something, she should let us know.

Yes, there certainly are many perspectives and until we walk in someone else's shoes, it is not easy to understand the many real life challenges going on now.

I, like everyone here, am a long time student of the RA Material and the Cassiopaean sessions and I have spend countless hours trying to unravel the scientific terms and mechanisms involved in this vaccine, as science is not my strong point. I know that I will refuse the vaccine even to the point of having to be physically forced if it comes to that. However, I am in my 70's, on social security and do not have to support children. Many others, are not in this position and it is not so clear to them. They are people who have a nature to care for others but just do not have the time or drive to research differing opinions on this and put it all together and then decide to resist, knowing their lives would be turned upside down. My daughter is one of them. She is a nursing home administrator by profession and is the main bread winner for her family. She is dedicated to caring for the elder and compromised patients as well as the welfare of her staff. These are people, like Gaby, who will be mandated to take the vaccine and most likely, here in the USA, within a few weeks. My daughter is under a lot of stress these days, especially, feeling responsible for so many with added pressure to keep the virus from taking over. So far, there is no covid-19 sickness in her facility but many staff have come down with the regular flu and are not working.

She mentioned to me that she feels like a guinea pig with the mandate to take the fast tracked new vaccine. It was my opportunity at that point to mention my research into the problems regarding the vaccine and that I am worried about her safety. I offered to send her material on the subject if she wanted. She came back with..."the people in the nursing homes that my company owns in other parts of the state are dying in large numbers. Staff are sick. It is very serious. I don't know that I want to know too much about the vaccine if I have to take it...I'm not sure I want to know"

I really do not know how to handle this within myself. I did say that at the very least she may want to consider building her immune system with supplements and such. I am thankful that people here are looking into possibilities and I welcome feedback.
You are not alone, JeanneT. I am your age, and have an adult daughter who is also the breadwinner of the family. My daughter knows my views on immunizations. My daughter is a smart, practical mom BUT when it comes to her work she is very excited about the vaccines being available soon and changing the current world situation to a positive.

With all the emotional up's and down's my daughter and I have had since the covid thing, I have finally learned to hold my tongue and not offer or recommend information or websites to her. She works for Blue Cross and since the beginning of this plandemic, she has been involved in all the latest medical information from all sources. My daughter thinks I am looking at the wrong information!!! So for the last couple of months, I have said NOTHING in response to her sharing her latest optimistic information regarding the vaccines EXCEPT to say "That is very interesting. Thanks for letting me know."!

I do understand her position. And now it is up to her to decide and figure out what she will do when it comes to the vaccine. She does know I have an abundance of information on "alternatives", but I will now leave that up to her to decide for herself. If she asks, I will give her my opinion and suggestions. But for now, this is something I have to let go of and "expect the best"!!!

Hope you can do the same. This subject is so very emotionally difficult when you are at opposite ends of the vaccine issue with those you love.

The experience of allowing loved ones to make choices that are harmful to them is one that all STO candidates have to go through. It’s one of the karmic and simple understandings that are part of the candidate’s lesson profile, just like the consequences of the loved one’s choices are part of their lesson profile.

In these situations, the STO candidate has to spend time examining their thoughts, maybe with pen and paper, in order to realise that the pain and frustration they are feeling is rooted in thinking errors.

The ultimate realisation they have to come to is that by not interfering, they are helping their loved one - they are truly serving them. The Work part comes in the form of being able to go through the pain of allowing this to happen, because the impulse to interfere is nothing more than the STO candidate’s desire to get rid of the pain inside themselves that the loved one’s actions are causing.

The principle is this: What if we can actually block the transfer of exogenous mRNA into the cell in the first place? To add to that, if exogenous mRNA does enter the cell, can it be rendered ineffective?
Just a crazy idea. The Pfizer vaccine is administered subcutaneously as far as I know. What if directly after getting a shot you deliver yourself subcutaneously at the same spot another shot of something that basically absorbs or neutralizes the vaccine until it spreads in the whole body?

Here's a doctor pleading his case for Ivermectin and total lack of response from the NIH, FDA and CDC:
"Pierre Kory, M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine at St. Luke's Aurora Medical Center, delivers passionate testimony during the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee hearing on "Early Outpatient Treatment: An Essential Part of a COVID-19 Solution, Part II."

This means that fasting is likely going to be a top priority, along with nutrients and supplements which enhance cell metabolism and inhibit mTOR.
Thanks Keyhole for this helpful info.

Wondering now about the supplementation in conjunction with
a fast and what kind of fast would be most beneficial .
For example, is mTor inhibited if, while on a water fast, one is mega-dosing VitC and taking the other recommended mTor-inhibiting supplements like VitD, NAC, Metaformin etc? Would there be any interference in the process?
Or, if on an intermittent program, would it be better to take them all during the day?
Not sure on the ways how to work them together effectively.

Thanks @Gaby and @Keyhole and others for the info!

So last week, I just popped in to the local pharmacy real quick to get the arrived meds for Mom - I ended up not wearing a facemask. Right then.. how uncanny.. I see a middle-aged woman coming in and she was talking on her phone not wearing a face suffocator and I - unmasked too - looked at her and she threw a glance at me. :D Our eyes met for a moment.

I too have made a new friend recently over some non-masking incident!

Imagine how easy it'll be to spot a friend not wearing the 'mark of the beast'! That's at least one thing to look forward to!

Wondering now about the supplementation in conjunction with
a fast and what kind of fast would be most beneficial .

Researchers found that the likelihood that foreign mRNA will be translated into proteins appears to be dependent on the overall METABOLIC STATUS of the cell. If the cell is in an anabolic/building mode, the mRNA will be made into proteins.

Considering that cellular metabolism seems to be key in mitigating foreign mRNA it would seem to make sense to me that you would want to fast in a manner that would optimize your metabolism during the time you may be fighting off any adverse reactions.

I have even attempted to fast for extended periods of time when I was sick and never found it to be the best route for me. Even when healthy I know that for me fasting for a day or longer usually makes me quite lethargic and I tend to function quite poorly. Intermittent fasting however? I've never felt more energetic and will likely diet as such should I have to get vaccinated in addition to all of the mitigation items mentioned in this thread.

One branch of homeopathy is called "isotherapy". Basically, the principle is as follows : dilutions are made from a substance that has caused the disease in a person.

As Dr. Albert-Claude Quemoun says :

' There are two types of isotherapy :

- Hetero-isotherapies are external to the sick person. It is for example the dilution of a drug whose side effects are not well tolerated (a vaccine for example) or the dilution of the cat's hair or the exact pollen to which the person is allergic.
You can also have the dilution of your own cigarette to get rid of it ( sorry for the example :) ). It is therefore a very personalized remedy.

- The auto-isotherapies are dilutions of pathological secretions of the patient himself (dilution of pus from an acne pimple, of desquamations of eczema, leucorrhoea ...). These dilutions have been forbidden in France since 1998 but are still practiced in neighboring countries, in Switzerland, Belgium or Germany for example. As you can see in our article Making your own home remedy, they can be prepared very easily at home.'

Unsurprisingly, like he says, in France there is a law, the Talon law. It prohibits the deconditioning of drug specialties, that is to say, concretely in the case that interests us, as a kind of reverse engineering of the vaccine.

From what I have been able to find briefly for the moment on the net, there are countries in Europe whose pharmacies or labs do the work.

Nevertheless, the technique can be useful, because in the case of auto-isotherapia, that is to say when the vaccine has unfortunately already been injected or sniffed, it is possible, by collecting the secretions and mucus of the victim, to immediately make the remedy oneself.

This is the good news because isotherapic remedies are to be made according to Korsakovian dilutions, which everyone can make at home, with a minimum of materials. (Korsakov himself making his remedies on the fly on the battlefields).

In general, there is a small literature on the use of Isotherapeutic techniques in oncology (in the management of side effects due to chemotherapy), in obstetrics, in the veterinary field. It is possible that this technique can help us, by associating it with others.

I come back to this subject with some links.

Thanks for the info on mitigating the negative effects of these new vaccines.

I recalled a podcast I listened to a few years ago with Dr. Mercola. The discussion on mTOR starts around 8:50 for those who want to listen to it.

Along with reducing protein, they also mentioned 3 supplements that inhibit mTOR:
  • Rhodiola
  • Astragalus
  • Reishi mushroom

As for the protocol, I'm very grateful @Gaby and @Keyhole for your work and research! Just knowing there is something we can do really helps. I just got a prescription from my doctor for a homeopathic "immune system booster", specifically for viruses (I'm currently fighting off shingles), called "Labo'life-2LHERP". Not sure if this is any good, but I was wondering if there aren't some homeopathic ways to complement the protocol, perhaps by boosting the immune system or even something more specific? Maybe @dugdeep knows something about this?
I'm not sure about the product you listed. What I'm studying is classical homeopathy, taking one single remedy that matches the overall symptom picture of the patient, stimulating the body through a hormetic response to heal. More modern practices of homeopathy (which aren't really homeopathy by strict definition; not to say they aren't effective) combine multiple remedies of lower dilution to affect specific biological pathways - things like 'boosting the immune system'. This appears to be the approach the product you mentioned utilizes since it seems to contain multiple dilutions of specific nucleic acids. It may be effective in causing the specific body response claimed (I don't know, you'd have to find some kind of literature or studies), but it's not an individualized treatment for the patient and therefore not 'homeopathy,' strictly speaking.

That said, there are certainly homeopathic solutions to vaccine injury. The most commonly used remedy for vaccine side effects is Thuja and it is often given routinely as a safeguard against bad effects after vaccination. But, as with any homeopathy, the right remedy is going to depend on the symptoms that manifest, which may be different for different people (likely will be). With the mRNA vaccine, we may be looking at entirely different symptoms than what conventional vaccines would cause and what Thuja would treat - it's a whole new ball game! Although, if I were in a position where I was forced to get the vaccine, I would probably do a course of Thuja as a precaution and if a different symptom picture presented itself, find the appropriate remedy from there.

Back
Top Bottom