Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

mood disorders:

there's even research being done on "chronic" covid

They want that, but IMO it's highly unlikely they will achieve it. It's great that Gaby has given data on an effective detox protocol if someone has to take a vaccine because of their job for example, and I'd say it will likely work very well in that scenario (and that protocol is also excellent for general detoxification). I'm also looking forward to seeing what @Keyhole has found.

But I think we might be getting carried away here in the way some are thinking of the worst case scenario. It's fine to do that as a mental exercise, but we should be careful about deciding that this is the way it is going to be.

So far, the PTB have shown themselves to be pretty crass in their maneuvers. Sure, they've manipulated a lot of people (but not as many as you might think), but that can't last, and with every BS move them make, they let the cat out of the bag a little more and slowly create an entire "feline nation" (as the Cs once said).

As the Cs have also said, repeatedly, wishful thinking is their Achilles heel, and generally what they seem to do is push things too far with their psychopathically myopic games, and just end up creating a mess and chaos as a result, not some kind of finely tuned dystopian technocratic society where we're all "chipped and chained".

So I think our main task here is to avoid the fallout from that chaos that will likely result, and we can do it, I think, relatively easily, as long as we keep calm, keep our heads and perspectives, pay attention to reality "left and right", and network as issues come up.

Sadly - or happily - (and I've lamented this before privately) we seem to have been assigned rather poor quality "evil overlords". :lol:
Yes Joe, they do make a mess of things. As we plainly see with the US election. Even having a document for anyone who tries to force you to take a vaccination. That this person would be personally responsible should you suffer side effects or even death from getting the shot.

It's likely going to take a while for complete compliance. Strive to be last!

Thank you so much for putting this together. I was reading that in case of breastfeeding you cant get the vaccine, and hopefully i can continue with this for one more year. Now, my husband im quite sure he will need to get vaccinated for work. And one if the things that worries me the most is my baby.. what can we do in this case? Do you think it will be mandatory for them? 😟

If I understand any of that what Keyhole wrote is that the best protection against mRNA is festing? Dont eat around days you are to receive the vaccine? So that cell use proteins for energy, which otherwise modified RNA would use to "catch" onto.

And "lipid coating"; maybe that's why they inforce low cholesterol levels? So that cholesterol, which is also lipid doesnt "melt down" the coating before RNA which is protein, gets on its target.

This may be one component that could be protective, based on the last Peterson podcast - Wim Hof described two things (I'd heard about the first experiment ages ago), firstly that he was voluntarily injected with bacterial endotoxins and had no reaction, secondly that he describes the process (both the breathing/activation of the vagal system and cold adaption) as activating cellular defenses (through heat shock proteins etc) - and I wonder if that could block absorption of the RNA? I'll be curious if Keyhole's research is along the same lines.

"Session 11 October 2014
(Perceval) Well dose cold adaptation increase your core body temperature?
A: Ultimately, yes.
(Perceval) Which might be deadly to specific viruses....it might be beneficial for keeping bad things away.
(L) So, if you have a higher body temperature, not only could you be activating some good DNA inside of you, you'd definitely be cutting off the access of the evil viruses.
A: Yes.

Reply #64 by Laura,
Cs said only 10 to 15 minutes...10 to 15 degrees, so that is logical.
Reply #91 by Laura,
I don't plunge my head in the water...I let the back of my head get wet and I splash water on my face, but I don't see a lot of point in immersing the head since the vagus nerve and carotid artery enters into the skull at the base, and if you have the main part in the chin, you have the main part in the water(including the brown fat on the chest, shoulder and neck.

From the members discussions, it seems most people like cold baths than showers.
I thought about it long time and finally I made my mind to do it. I will be starting on September 5 2016.
10 degrees Celsius = 50 Fahrenheit.
15 C = 59 F."

This may not apply with an mRNA vaccine but thought I'd mention it since Wim Hof's JP interview came up. His breathing technique he demonstrated is something worth experimenting with too.

Thank you so much for putting this together. I was reading that in case of breastfeeding you cant get the vaccine, and hopefully i can continue with this for one more year. Now, my husband im quite sure he will need to get vaccinated for work. And one if the things that worries me the most is my baby.. what can we do in this case? Do you think it will be mandatory for them? 😟
In my country (Poland) so far, children will not be vaccinated, at the beginning the vaccinations will be "voluntary" and specific groups of people and professions will be vaccinated. But I suspect that over time the "voluntary" vaccination will become mandatory and will involve everyone without exception, including children.

I'll be watching how it all develops, there may be an opportunity to avoid vaccination. Eyes and ears wide open

• How can this be practically applicable? It is possible that therapies, dietary strategies, and lifestyle changes known to inhibit mTOR can be utilized to reduce the effect of the mRNA vaccination. Through stimulating catabolic cell metabolism, it would appear that mRNA is less likely to achieve its intended effect.

Brief examples of mTOR inhibitors:

Anything which increases the turnover of energy inside the cell and force the body to tap into its own energy stores.

Any natural product or behaviour which activates AMPK, or alternatively directly inhibits mTOR:

• Fasting, time restricted feeding, calorie restriction
  • Ketogenic diet
  • Vitamin D supplementation
  • NAC, Berberine, Metformin
  • Ascorbic acid
  • Polyphenols including EGCG, Resveratrol, Curcumin

More to come.

Also from this site:
mTOR is a protein found in humans. Perhaps you've heard that worms, fruit flies and mice live longer when exposed to caloric restriction, and it is hypothesized that this is caused by downregulation of the mTOR pathway. Inhibition of the mTOR pathway can bring about cell autophagy, which is basically how your body cleans out metabolic “junk” within the cells – and this is the method via which cells may live longer and healthier lives.

Cold exposure
has an effect on cellular longevity by similar mTOR pathways as caloric restriction and intermittent fasting. Basically, you can think of it as a combination of simultaneously increasing your cell's hardiness and health.

But I think we might be getting carried away here in the way some are thinking of the worst case scenario. It's fine to do that as a mental exercise, but we should be careful about deciding that this is the way it is going to be.

So far, the PTB have shown themselves to be pretty crass in their maneuvers. Sure, they've manipulated a lot of people (but not as many as you might think), but that can't last, and with every BS move them make, they let the cat out of the bag a little more and slowly create an entire "feline nation" (as the Cs once said).

Sadly - or happily - (and I've lamented this before privately) we seem to have been assigned rather poor quality "evil overlords". :lol:

Indeed, and I have thought the same a lot during the last months. These people are so incompetent. So OK, they want to vax the whole world. But boy did they shoot themselves in the foot: whereas before, nobody was ever allowed to question anything about vaccines, now droves of mainstream doctors are coming forward and warn of the new vaccine. To the point that some of that is even talked about in the MSM. Heck, our local Fauci guy (Dr. Wieler), in a bout of stupidity stammered something about people potentially dying from the new vax! I'm sure he didn't mean it that way, but the video went viral. In a survey among health care professionals, 40% said they won't get the vaccine early and prefer to wait. And these are people who are usually fully onboard with MSM nonsense. So how on earth do they want to vax the entire population? There is massive resistance and tons of info out there about the dangers.

Next: I always wondered why the silly German start-up BioNtech gets all the brownies here. At first I thought it's a marketing ploy, kind of a hero story of a Turkish immigrant saving the world with his super-vaccine. But now I know: It seems Big Pharma is not entirely excempt from liability here. So they used this BS start-up which hasn't earned a cent in its entire existence and just depends on venture capital. Guess what: when the inevitable legal claims come, BioNTech won't pay a cent and just vanish. The point is: given all these constructs, do you really believe these idiots came up with a super master-plan and a vaccine that will enslave the masses? It probably is still dangerous, but I'm pretty sure nobody really knows in what way exactly, or how this will play out.

BTW, in the vaccine's package insert, although it is very short, they say "infertility cannot be excluded" or something like that. If the doctors who administer it don't tell people these things before the shot, they might be personally liable in case of damage! Plus, it is not clear that any insurance company will cover the doctors' behinds even if they follow all regulations to a t; in fact they know that they would ruin themselves unless they charge ridiculous premiums that nobody can pay.

These are just a few examples of things our super-duper-overlords think they can just ignore or wish away. Good luck with that!

Not to belittle the very real danger here, but we shouldn't freak out either IMO.

As for the dangers, I heard one Ex-Bayer guy on YouTube (German) who explained that it was probably a virus millions of years ago that brought in certain proteins that "built" the placenta, or something to that effect, and that in the new mRNA vaccine a similar substance is found, which is the reason why it could destroy the placenta. (The scientific terms elude me at the moment, but I could look it up again.) But here is another unintended consequence: it seems that real knowledge about viruses were one of the most "managed secrets", and now look at what the world is learning about them in record time! People like this Ex-Bayer guy are coming forward all over the world and freely share their knowledge.

Another thing about that: In Germany alone, I have seen dozens and dozens of brilliant, gentle and "normal" experts coming out of the woods because of all that madness, and the vax madness in particular, discussing their findings, sharing experience and ideas on how to reform various systems etc. etc. It seems to me that these are the ones who will build a new society after all this is over. We know "who is who" at this point. So while there are millions of possibilities how all of that will play out, and it could get far worse before it gets better, I know in my heart at this point that these idiot-evil forces WILL fail. There IS hope! And maybe that hope, and that outlook, can be part of our protection against the vaccine too. Who knows, maybe it will transform their stupid vax into an STO-super-virus!

--

As for the protocol, I'm very grateful @Gaby and @Keyhole for your work and research! Just knowing there is something we can do really helps. I just got a prescription from my doctor for a homeopathic "immune system booster", specifically for viruses (I'm currently fighting off shingles), called "Labo'life-2LHERP". Not sure if this is any good, but I was wondering if there aren't some homeopathic ways to complement the protocol, perhaps by boosting the immune system or even something more specific? Maybe @dugdeep knows something about this?

Basics of the Covid mRNA vaccine

This vaccine contains messenger-RNA which penetrates the cell and is “translated” by our cellular machinery (ribosomes) to synthesise viral spike protein. That spike protein is detected by our immune system as a foreign antigen, and this is meant to facilitate the production of antibodies against the virus.

Messenger RNA is delivered via nanoparticle technology. It is encapsulated within lipid nano particles, which need to make their way to the cells without being destroyed by the immune system on the way there. For this, specific chemicals such as polyethylene glycol can help the emulsion remain “stealth” to avoid detection.

Here is a simple short video on its mechanism:

Here is the ingredients list of the recent Pfizer vaccine accepted in the UK:

Like any vaccine, the adjuvant has the potential to initiate systemic inflammation. Instead of heavy metals, Polyethylene glycol is the main concern on this front:

Health and safety concerns around PEG and PEGylation include activation of the humoral immune system and the complement system

For protecting against immune hyperreactivity due solely to PEG, I am not sure about that just yet. Perhaps the basics would cover that, like Gaby mentioned (vitamin C etc).

Another concern is specifically related to the mRNA transfer into cells, and the generation of antibodies against the spike protein.

It would seem as though viral spike-protein antibodies elicited by vaccination can produce exacerbated inflammatory responses upon viral re-exposure. This mechanism is called “Antibody-Dependent Enhancement” of disease. In animal research, viral spike protein vaccines appear to be initially effective, yet re-exposure triggers severe uncontrolled inflammatory reactions often resulting in death.

Here are excerpts from one paper explaining this mechanism:

As of yet, I have not come across any information in the alternative health community detailing how one might protect oneself against foreign mRNA transfection into cells and translation into proteins. After all, it is a brand new form of technology with untold dangers. However, I decided to dig into the literature on lipid nanoparticle medicine to see if anything was available.

Interestingly, scientists in this field have come across several mechanisms by which mRNA-translation & protein synthesis can be inhibited/greatly reduced.

Reducing the effects of exogenous mRNA?

In short, the main points are:

• Delivering mRNA to right place inside the cell to be translated into proteins is a difficult thing to achieve.

• Researchers found that the likelihood that foreign mRNA will be translated into proteins appears to be dependent on the overall METABOLIC STATUS of the cell. If the cell is in an anabolic/building mode, the mRNA will be made into proteins.

However, for cells with a higher metabolic rate which are in a catabolic state, the mRNA was NOT used to make protein.

They concluded:

“Instead, we found that PIP3 blocked delivery of clinically-relevant lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) across multiple cell types in vitro and in vivo. PIP3-driven reductions in LNP delivery were not caused by toxicity, cell uptake, or endosomal escape. Interestingly, RNA sequencing and metabolomics analyses suggested an increase in basal metabolic rate. Higher transcriptional activity and mitochondrial expansion led us to formulate two competing hypotheses that explain the reductions in LNP-mediated mRNA delivery. First, PIP3 induced consumption of limited cellular resources, “drowning out” exogenously-delivered mRNA. Second, PIP3 triggers a catabolic response that leads to protein degradation and decreased translation.

• Another study showed a similar effect. The “on/off” switch for anabolism versus catabolism inside the cell is called mTOR.

Activating mTOR enhances protein synthesis on all levels, including ribosomal translation of the mRNA contained within the nanoparticles. In other words, for the vaccine to work well inside the cell, mTOR needs to be active. mTOR activators greatly enhanced mRNA translation. Another factor which enhanced mRNA translation was also specific leukotriene inhibitors including montelukast.

View attachment 40611

• On the other hand, inhibiting mTOR (with everolimus & Torin 1) GREATLY REDUCED mRNA TRANSLATION AND PROTEIN SYNTHESIS. This kinda makes perfect sense, because if the cell is using its resources to break down proteins for energy, and not making many proteins, then it is less likely to use the mRNA. I suspect this could be a pretty huge finding with regards to a plan of action in trying to protect against this vaccine.

View attachment 40612
  • How can this be practically applicable? It is possible that therapies, dietary strategies, and lifestyle changes known to inhibit mTOR can be utilized to reduce the effect of the mRNA vaccination. Through stimulating catabolic cell metabolism, it would appear that mRNA is less likely to achieve its intended effect.

Brief examples of mTOR inhibitors:

Anything which increases the turnover of energy inside the cell and force the body to tap into its own energy stores.

Any natural product or behaviour which activates AMPK, or alternatively directly inhibits mTOR:

• Fasting, time restricted feeding, calorie restriction
  • Ketogenic diet
  • Vitamin D supplementation
  • NAC, Berberine, Metformin
  • Ascorbic acid
  • Polyphenols including EGCG, Resveratrol, Curcumin

More to come.
The carnivore diet too, but maybe somewhat less then a ketogenic diet.

Even though intermittent fasting has a key, I would look into it as people with metabolic syndrome and diabetes faired the worst with COVID-19 and its after effects. I have patients with diabetes who came down with a chronic fatigue syndrome. So enjoy the Christmas season by all means, but for the most part, see about not overeating carbs and sensitize insulin with exercise and intermittent fasting. Those who already have metabolic syndrome should see with their physicians about controlling glucose levels with the appropriate medications and diet. Metformin and berberine are the key elements that come to mind, metformin being contraindicated only in those with severe kidney and liver failure.

So yes, diet is the key foundation as we have emphasized for at least a decade now. We all have our individual needs, but as a general recommendation, the population of the 21st century is overeating too many carbs and thus should work on sensitizing insulin with diet, exercise and supplements.

I have to add to this, though many members will already be aware, pleaaase stop eating any kind of vegetable oil (rapeseed, sunflower, soy, corn etc.) It is quite possibly the single most damaging thing one can do when it comes to metabolism, systemic health and even autoimmunity.

In fact, among all of the cool and interesting health paths that this forum has uncovered over the past decades, this, along with the smoking thing, is one which conspicuously hasn't made it to the mainstream like gluten-free or keto did. I like to think that the more rare an idea is, often the more valuable it is, in this world where in a Gurdjieffan sense everyone is denying knowledge and reality on a massive scale, thereby allowing us to gather more knowledge.

Paul Saladino gets into it here on Joe Rogan podcast (unfortunately only available on Spotify now), in what looks to be the first mainstream exposure of these ideas ever: #1551 - Paul Saladino - The Joe Rogan Experience

When you look at the simple graphs of the rise in chronic disease since the 40s/50s plotted alongside the rise of sugar (small increase), carbs (more or less the same), animal fats (decrease) or red meat (decrease), and then vegetable oils (exponential increase), it's quite a stunning picture. Then you see there's plenty mechanisms for this, it seems almost too obvious - yet nobody is really talking about it.

I just got a prescription from my doctor for a homeopathic "immune system booster", specifically for viruses (I'm currently fighting off shingles), called "Labo'life-2LHERP". Not sure if this is any good, but I was wondering if there aren't some homeopathic ways to complement the protocol, perhaps by boosting the immune system or even something more specific?
I don't know whether this information is valid, I'm not an expert, just interested in herbal medicine, but I have been boosting my immune system with echinacea as I take the train/plane on a regular basis and I won't be allowed to fly if I have certain 'symptoms' and I don't want to visit my mother in a care home, when I am feeling under the weather. So far it seems to be helping?

According to Bartram's Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine Echinacea is "antimicrobial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, tonic, detoxicant, parasiticide, antibiotic (non-toxic), vasodilator, lymphatic. Does not act directly upon a virus but exerts an antiviral effect by stimulating an immune response".

And this bit about shingles:
Self-medication by "T.S., London" for neuralgic pains caused by the virus 'moving down the nerves' preceding appearance of a herpetic lesion. "Each time an attack has been aborted - pains subsiding within six or so hours."
Very, very much FWIW, since the above quote is a mere anecdote!!!

Here are some more excerpts from the papers for those who want the details. In the first study, they were looking out how they could increase mRNA delivery for protein translation. They modified certain pathways, and found that an increase in cell metabolism (glycolysis, TCA cycle, and oxidative phosphorylation) - meaning catabolism of energy substrate - had an inhibitory effect on protein synthesis. Basically, it stopped the "nano-medicine" from working.

Increased PIP3 activity blocks nanoparticle mRNA delivery

Abstract​

The biological pathways that affect drug delivery in vivo remain poorly understood. We hypothesized that altering cell metabolism with phosphatidylinositol (3,4,5)-triphosphate (PIP3), a bioactive lipid upstream of the metabolic pathway PI3K (phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase)/AKT/ mTOR (mammalian target of rapamycin) would transiently increase protein translated by nanoparticle-delivered messenger RNA (mRNA) since these pathways increase growth and proliferation. Instead, we found that PIP3 blocked delivery of clinically-relevant lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) across multiple cell types in vitro and in vivo. PIP3-driven reductions in LNP delivery were not caused by toxicity, cell uptake, or endosomal escape. Interestingly, RNA sequencing and metabolomics analyses suggested an increase in basal metabolic rate. Higher transcriptional activity and mitochondrial expansion led us to formulate two competing hypotheses that explain the reductions in LNP-mediated mRNA delivery. First, PIP3 induced consumption of limited cellular resources, “drowning out” exogenously-delivered mRNA. Second, PIP3 triggers a catabolic response that leads to protein degradation and decreased translation.

In this study, we sought to answer whether cell metabolism alters nanoparticle delivery. We focused on this question for four reasons. First, it has immediate clinical relevance; nanomedicines are administered to patients with disorders characterized by strong metabolic phenotypes, including cancer (14). Second, literature suggests that metabolism could affect some steps of the drug delivery process. Specifically, to achieve cytoplasmic mRNA delivery, a nanoparticle first interacts with serum proteins and the cell surface. Metabolism influences how cells interact with lipoproteins (15), which are naturally occurring nanomaterials that can have a similar chemical structure to LNPs (12, 16). After a nanoparticle reaches the cell, it can enter and, with less frequency, exit an endosome; metabolism affects endocytosis pathways important for nanomedicine (17).

Third, mRNA that enters the cytoplasm must be translated into protein; cell metabolism affects mRNA translation and degradation (18). Last, recent evidence implicates mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR), a canonical metabolic pathway, as a mediator and player in both antisense oligonucleotide activity (19) and nanoparticle delivery via to-be-determined mechanisms (6)
. In the first example, the authors found that small-molecule inhibition of mTOR increased antisense oligonucleotide activity in vivo. In the second example, the authors inactivated genes related to endocytosis using CRISPR. They found that knocking out Rab7a, which is necessary for late endosomal trafficking, reduced delivery, whereas knocking out Rab4a and Rab5a, which is necessary for endosomal recycling and early endosomal trafficking, respectively, did not. The authors reasoned that halting endosomal maturation by deleting Rab7a blocked the metabolic gene mTORC1, which is expressed on the lysosomal surface, from initiating mRNA translation. To verify this, the authors activated mTORC1 and observed increased protein expression.

These lines of evidence led us to reason that we could manipulate metabolism with small molecules to improve LNP delivery. Specifically, we hypothesized that it was possible to metabolically reprogram cells so that more mRNA was translated once it reached the cytoplasm. To achieve this goal, we chose the bioactive lipid phosphatidylinositol (3,4,5)-triphosphate (PIP3). PIP3, a membrane phospholipid created by the phosphorylation of PIP2, mediated by phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase (PI3K), signals via interactions with proteins containing pleckstrin homology domains at the plasma membrane (20). Specifically, PIP3 binds to phosphoinositide-dependent kinase 1, initiating the kinase to phosphorylate and activate Akt. Phosphorylation of Akt leads to inhibition of the TSC (tuberous sclerosis complex) complex and downstream activation of Rheb, which stimulates mTORC1 kinase activity (21, 22). Increased PIP3 concentrations up-regulate clathrin- and dynamin-mediated endocytosis of epidermal growth factor receptor (23) and sort endosomal cargos in epithelial cells (24), suggesting that PIP3 could increase endocytosis. Increased PIP3 activity also promotes cell growth via several mechanisms, including increased translation (25). We therefore reasoned that treating cells with PIP3 and mRNA-containing LNPs would transiently up-regulate translation, thereby increasing the “effective potency” of the LNPs. However, our data did not support this hypothesis.

We found the opposite: PIP3 potently blocked mRNA delivery mediated by three clinically relevant (FDA-approved or licensed for clinical translation) LNPs (Fig. 1A). By performing RNA sequencing (RNA-seq) and metabolomics analyses of PIP3-treated cells, we identified pathways that have not previously been related to LNP delivery. Our analysis suggests two competing hypotheses. First, PIP3 increases endogenous transcription, which may reduce the effective concentration of exogenous mRNA delivered by the LNPs. Second, increases in basal metabolic rate may trigger a catabolic phenotype that leads to protein degradation and decreased translation. These data highlight the importance of understanding the metabolic profile of target and off-target cells when designing nanomedicines.

The other study looked at a similar thing. How could they increase delivery and achieve protein synthesis through mRNA nano medicine?

They found that mTOR stimulation/activation increase protein synthesis via mRNA transfection into the cell by a LOT.

On the other hand, they showed that mTOR inhibition had the opposite effect, basically rendering the "nanomedicine" pretty inneffective.

Boosting Intracellular Delivery of Lipid Nanoparticle-Encapsulated mRNA

ABSTRACT: Intracellular delivery of mRNA holds great potential for vaccine and therapeutic discovery and development. Despite increasing recognition of the utility of lipid-based nanoparticles (LNPs) for intracellular delivery of mRNA, particle engineering is hindered by insufficient understanding of endosomal escape, which is believed to be a main limiter of cytosolic availability and activity of the nucleic acid inside the cell. Using a series of CRISPR-based genetic perturbations of the lysosomal pathway, we have identified that late endosome/lysosome (LE/Ly) formation is essential for functional delivery of exogenously presented mRNA. Lysosomes provide a spatiotemporal hub to orchestrate mTOR signaling and are known to control cell proliferation, nutrient sensing, ribosomal biogenesis, and mRNA translation. Through modulation of the mTOR pathway we were able to enhance or inhibit LNP-mediated mRNA delivery. To further boost intracellular delivery of mRNA, we screened 212 bioactive lipid-like molecules that are either enriched in vesicular compartments or modulate cell signaling. Surprisingly, we have discovered that leukotriene-antagonists, clinically approved for treatment of asthma and other lung diseases, enhance intracellular mRNA delivery in vitro (over 3-fold, p < 0.005) and in vivo (over 2-fold, p < 0.005). Understanding LNP-mediated intracellular delivery will inspire the next generation of RNA therapeutics that have high potency and limited toxicity

LNPs gain entry into cells by exploiting membrane-derived endocytic pathways. Once endocytosed, encapsulated genetic material must egress to the cytosol for translation and subsequent protein expression.23,24 Studies suggest that endosomal escape of nucleic acids is spatiotemporally limited, occurring only during a brief stage in endolysosomal maturation. Net egress of LNP-delivered nucleic acids is a mere 1−2%, dooming the remainder for lysosomal degradation.24 Our understanding of the mechanisms of endosomal escape remains limited.25 It is thought that the buffering capacity of a nanoparticle can attenuate the decline in endosomal pH leading to increased osmotic pressure and eventual endosomal rupture.26 Another hypothesis suggests that cationic LNPs interact with anionic lipids on the endosomal membrane causing the formation of a hexagonal phase (from a disordered or bilayer phase), which enables cytosolic bioavailability of nucleic acids by facilitating escape.27

Furthermore, there is a growing body of evidence that transporters located on endocytic compartments can efflux nucleic acids across endosomes.28,29 For example, NiemannPick Type C-1 (NPC1), a transmembrane cholesterol transporter located on late LE/Ly, can efflux LNPs containing siRNA to the extracellular millieu.29 Antisense oligonucleotides are also known to interact with proteins within the LE/Ly to facilitate delivery across endosomal barriers.30 Despite gains in understanding from these studies, insight into endosomal escape pathways remains insufficient for the rational design of nanocarriers for gene delivery.25,3

Because nanocarrier-delivered mRNA rarely reaches the cytosol, traditional microscopy techniques are suboptimal for revealing productive endosomal escape sites due to sensitivity limitations. Even with recent mechanistic insights into escape pathways, engineering LNP formulations for increased functional delivery remains challenging.32 Therefore, we employed a two-pronged strategy to begin to resolve these issues. First, we tested the ability of clinically relevant nanoparticles to functionally deliver mRNA in cell lines that were made genetically devoid of key LE/Ly trafficking proteins. Second, to enhance transfection, we screened a library of bioactive lipids known to affect signaling and enrich endo/lysosomal compartments. We have identified new cell-signaling pathways that contribute to enhanced gene expression and found that LEs act as a hub for cell signaling effectors capable of potentiating mRNA translation. These studies show that signaling from lysosomal compartments are essential for mRNA translation and identify new bioactive lipid-like molecules that enhance intracellular delivery.

Upon cellular nutrient uptake, mTORC1 is sequestered from the cytosol to LE/Ly membrane where it initiates proliferation events including protein translation.36−38 We hypothesized that arresting endosome maturation through the deletion of Rab7A would prevent mTORC1 from triggering translation of delivered mRNA. To confirm that loss of translation was due to the disruption of mTORC1 signaling, we employed selective pharmacological mTORC1 inhibitors including Torin 1 and Everolimus to impair signaling. As expected, this resulted in a decrease in successful lipoplex-delivered mRNA even at nanomolar inhibitory concentrations (Figure S2a). Constitutive activation of mTORC1 through genetic deletion of an upstream effector, Tuberous Sclerosis Complex 2 (TSC2), enhanced gene delivery of exogenous mRNA transfected through electroporation (Figure S2b), further implicating the involvement of mTORC1 signaling in LE-mediated mRNA expression.39 These studies suggest that lysosomes, known to serve as a hub for mTORC1 dependent signaling,36 promote translation of synthetically delivered mRNA (Figure S2c). Tampering with lysosomal biogenesis to reduce nanoparticle delivery to these degradative compartments can therefore be counterproductive for gene delivery applications

It is possible that differences in mTOR signaling in various tissues can lead to differential mRNA expression, and in cancers like TSCs where mTOR is constitutively active mRNA therapeutics may be effective at extremely low doses in these cancer cell populations.

So I will make it clear: If our goal is to avoid mRNA effects in our cells, we want to avoid mTOR stimulation in the days before the vaccine. Likewise, mTOR inhibition through AMPK activation is probably enough to work wonders in terms of rendering the mRNA somewhat inneffective.

This means that fasting is likely going to be a top priority, along with nutrients and supplements which enhance cell metabolism and inhibit mTOR.

That said, this is a theory at the moment. Maybe the C's might answer in more specifics, or maybe it is not appropriate to ask them about this since we have some research already

Back
Top Bottom