Verschieden Deutsche materialen - without warranty

anka

The Living Force
I will use this thread every now and then when I receive something that might be interesting but I cannot verify because I don't speak German. Everyone in similar position is welcome to use it for this purpose. I have got a few friends in my online community who share materials in German and from time to time it looks worth checking out so I will pass it on to German speaking forumites here. Don't stone me if something turn out to be a con art or pure disinfo... I'm just a messenger ;-)

The guy in this video talks about his doctor-friend's findings concerning PCR-test cotton bud sticks which allegedly contain some traces of metal particles (aluminium?) at the tip. The claim/suspicion, as I was told, is that those particles could actually be not just some trash (which would be bad enough on its own considering the fact that the doctor approach blood-brain barrier with those sticks) but even intentionally placed nanobots or simply materials that can be tempered with via EMF. I don't know. We have seen many crazy things and conspiracy ideas to come true.

The guy in this video talks about his doctor-friend's findings concerning PCR-test cotton bud sticks which allegedly contain some traces of metal particles (aluminium?) at the tip. The claim/suspicion, as I was told, is that those particles could actually be not just some trash (which would be bad enough on its own considering the fact that the doctor approach blood-brain barrier with those sticks) but even intentionally placed nanobots or simply materials that can be tempered with via EMF. I don't know. We have seen many crazy things and conspiracy ideas to come true.

I shared this video and another one on the Vaccinations thread. At this point, I'm not sure whether there is anything to this topic. But I think it's at least worth thinking about.

Back
Top Bottom