Session 22 January 2000

thank you for interesting session!!!

If I remember correctly in "SHOTW" Laura explained that Nostradamus lived very close to where she is currently living (in the castle). This makes the dream of Nostradamus much more interesting!!!

Hello! I am interested in time travel and I have seen that in this session Cs have talked about it, where I can find more information about the subject, some other session of the Cs that mentions time travel ?

Hello! I am interested in time travel and I have seen that in this session Cs have talked about it, where I can find more information about the subject, some other session of the Cs that mentions time travel ?

December 2, 1995

Q: (L) Did the Germans construct a time machine during WWII?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) They actually did it?

A: Ja.

Q: (L) Were the German experiments in time travel carried to the U.S. after the war?

A: In splintered form.

Q: (L) Did the U.S. take possession of a time machine constructed by the Germans?

A: No.

Q: (L) Why not?

A: Was taken elsewhere.

Q: (L) Where?

A: Mausenberg, Neufriedland.

Q: (L) Still in Germany?

A: Nein!

Q: (L) Where is Mausenberg?

A: Antarktiklandt.

Q: (L) Who is in control of or running this machine?

A: Klaus Grimmschackler.

Q: (L) I didn't mean a specific person, a group. Americans or Germans?

A: Deutsche.

Q: (L) Did they use this machine to transport themselves there and also in time?

A: Has been performed in Glophen in gestalt, bit, yie aire das gluppen und werstalt de vir seinderfor bidde.

Q: (L) Why are you giving this so that we don't understand?

A: Sorry, got the transmissions mixed up due to subject matter.

Q: (L) Getting back to this German time machine: did the Germans capture a crashed, or retrieve a crashed, UFO during the war?

Q: (L) Who was flying that craft - excuse me - OPERATING that craft?

A: Grays.

Q: (L) Were the Germans able to back engineer and construct other craft similar to the one they captured?

A: Did not need to. They got the information on such things from channeled sources.

Q: (L) Did the Germans get the information from the Vril Society?

A: Partly. Also Thule Society.

Q: (L) These individuals who have this time machine in Antarctica, what are they doing with it or what do they plan to do with it?

A: Exploring time sectors through loop of cylinder.

Q: (L) What is a loop of cylinder?

A: Complex, but is profile in 4th through 6th density.

Q: (L) Are there any particular goals that they have in doing this "time exploration?"

A: Not up to present, as you measure it.

Q: (L) Well, if they escaped and took this time machine to Antarctica, are they working with any of the so-called "aliens?"

A: 4th density STS.

Q: (L) Are these Germans and their time machine, any part of the plan to take over earth when it moves into 4th density.

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Are the Germans behind any of the conspiracies in the US?

A: No

Hello Joels,
I know you are looking for information about the time travel, that might related to the 4th STS keeps going back to the our time lines and setup for their own plan.
Right now I am looking for it, or someone might find a answers sooner.

Anyway the 4th STS had the technology and the Germans got information from the channeled, about how to build the time machine. I thought it was interesting.

Hello Joels,
I know you are looking for information about the time travel, that might related to the 4th STS keeps going back to the our time lines and setup for their own plan.
Right now I am looking for it, or someone might find a answers sooner.

Anyway the 4th STS had the technology and the Germans got information from the channeled, about how to build the time machine. I thought it was interesting.

Hello Key Kim : )
Thank you very much for sharing the session and info I really appreciated.

I have been interested in time travel since two days ago that was my birthday in which I had a dream, in my dream several people knew that the time machine existed but this was inaccessible since it is keeped by STS 4th density forces, suddenly something curious happened people were able to teleport their consciousness to their bodies of their past and future reincarnations, I was watching the news on TV the cities were in complete chaos since the consciences of our past and future selves began to mix with ours today ... I woke up from my dream and was left thinking that maybe we don't need a time machine to be able to travel to the past or future, that maybe in future we will able to move back and foward, I remember that the Cs once said that we had the ability to move back and forth, also they said that past present and future is just an illusion and everything happens at the same time,which I also believe.

Also funny factis i was born on October 26th of 1985, there is a famous movie tht mention tht curious date where a delorian is presented as a time machine :)

I have been interested in time travel since two days ago that was my birthday in which I had a dream, in my dream several people knew that the time machine existed but this was inaccessible since it is keeped by STS 4th density forces, suddenly something curious happened people were able to teleport their consciousness to their bodies of their past and future reincarnations, I was watching the news on TV the cities were in complete chaos since the consciences of our past and future selves began to mix with ours today ... I woke up from my dream and was left thinking that maybe we don't need a time machine to be able to travel to the past or future, that maybe in future we will able to move back and foward, I remember that the Cs once said that we had the ability to move back and forth, also they said that past present and future is just an illusion and everything happens at the same time,which I also believe.

Also funny factis i was born on October 26th of 1985, there is a famous movie tht mention tht curious date where a delorian is presented as a time machine :)

Your dream is very interesting. And I think you are right about that we don’t need to have time machine to travel past, that is, when we moved into the higher densities STO realm.
And I found some of information that related to Time Travel.

March 4, 1995

Q: (T) I thought that 4th density couldn't hold the frequency that long and that is why the Lizards have so much trouble. (J) They're STS.

A: Not STO

August 5, 2000

Q: This Top Secret document and the Anna Hayes material to some extent, both talk about many abductions being "ourselves from the future" who have come back to the past, or what is for us, the present, to abduct their own bodies to make genetic adjustments so that they can advance and not make the mistakes they made in another timeline. Is that, in fact, part of the scenario?

A: Very close to the truth!

Q: Can you abduct yourself in an STO manner and help yourself in this way? Can that be STO?

A: It is not, because that is not STO.

Q: So, when that is happening, and if it is happening, it is occurring in the STS parameter?

Q: How do the STO manage?

A: They do not concern themselves with such things.

Q: Well, if the STS guys are genetically tweaking themselves to have some kind of different outcome for some reason that we do not perceive, don't you think there should be a balancing action on the STO side of some sort?

A: You are thinking in STS terms. But that is natural, since human 3rd density is STS.

Q: You say they don't concern themselves with that. What do STO individuals coming back from the future into the past concern themselves with?

A: Answering calls for assistance with knowledge.

Q: What do these STS individuals coming back into the past hope to do by genetically tweaking their ancestors? What happened that they want to have happen differently?

A: Infinite number of possible answers to that question.

Q: So, they are coming from all different timelines with all different kinds of agendas - all designed to serve themselves. {Jon finally is able to speak.} (J) I was thinking along another line of questions. In 1995 I was in the Great Pyramid and it appeared that the King's chamber activated in response to certain tones that we made.

A: Pyramids constructed through sound wave focusing.

Q: (J) Did it respond? Did we activate it?

A: Yes. Not activate, stimulate. Block fell.

Q: (J) We have been talking about moving in time, or at least out of this time/space dimensional fix that we are in... Is this important to continue?

A: You have already experienced some of this in dribs and drabs. The flash you see signals "time portal opening."

Q: Do you see a flash? (J) Maybe. I don't remember one though.

A: Yes. Yes it is important to continue efforts. Found gene.

Q: Were you thinking something? (J) No. (A) There was the previous question about whether it was important to continue... (J) The intent was to ask if it was important to work with Time Technology.

A: We answered.

Q: (L) Found gene? Maybe you have a gene for it?

January 21, 1995

Q: (L) Yes. Okay. How "long", and I put long in quotes, because we know, as you say, there is no time, but how long, as we measure it, have the Grays been interacting withour race? The Grays, not the Lizards, the Grays, the cybergenetic probes?

A: No.

Q: (L) What do you mean, "No"?

A: Time travelers, therefore, "Time is ongoing."

Q: (L) Okay, recently I read a couple of books Jan gave me, "Knight in Shining Armor" and "Replay". Both of these books described time travel.

A: No, not finished with answer. Do you understand the gravity of last response?

Q: (L) They are time travelers, they can move forward and backward in time, they can play games with our heads... (T) They can set up the past to create a future they want. (D) They can organize things so that they can create the energy that they need... (L) They can also make things look good, make them feel good, make them seem good, they can make you have an idea one minute, and then the next minute, create some sort of situation that confirms that idea...

A: When you asked how long, of course it is totally unlimited, is it not?

Q: (L) That's not good. If they were to move back through space time and alter an event in our past, would that alteration in the past instantaneously alter our present as well?

A: Has over and over and over.

Q: (D) So they do it over and over and over, constantly? (L) So, at each...

A: You just are not yet aware, and have no idea of the ramifications!!!

Q: (L) We're getting a little glimmer! Yeah, I do, a little! (T) The ramifications of being able to move in and out of time and manipulate it the way you want (Jan/Laura) And the ramifications of what they're doing to us; what they are doing to us and what they will do to us, over and over. (F) What did it say about over and over? (L) So, in other words, our only real prayer in this whole damn situation is to get out of this density level. That's what they're saying, that's what it sounds like to me.

A: Close.

Q: (L) Because, otherwise, we're just literally, as in that book, stuck in the replay over and over and over, and the Holocaust could happen over and over, and we could just, you know... Genghis Khan, Attila the Hun... over and over and over again. (T) We're stuck in a time loop; they're putting us in a time loop. (J) Are we in a time loop?

Q: (D) I have a question about... there was a... (PAUSE) Mankind has found it necessary for some reason or other to appoint time for some reason or other. The only reason I can see is to have a means of telling, like in verbal or written communications...

A: Control mechanism.

Q: (T) Is there a way for us to break the control mechanism? Besides moving to 4th density? (D) That was part...

A: Nope

Your dream is very interesting. And I think you are right about that we don’t need to have time machine to travel past, that is, when we moved into the higher densities STO realm.
And I found some of information that related to Time Travel.
Hello Key Kim : )
Thank you very much for sharing the session and info I really appreciated.

Hi Joel. I think Kay Kim has alerted you to most of the relevant transcripts that have dealt with time travel. I would just add this one further example from 9 June 1996:

Q: (L) Moving along... recently I read "On the Trail of the Assassins," by Jim Garrison, the New Orleans attorney. This is the book about his investigation into the Kennedy assassination. I know that we asked one or two questions about this earlier, but I think that now, with expanded perspective, we could ask a few more. Was the purported Cuban agenda what was really behind the assassination of JFK?

A: Not in its entirety.

Q: (L) Was there, in fact, any connection between this murder and JFK planning to reveal the government's knowledge of alien interaction?

A: Maybe, or that was feared, based upon a sophisticated psychological profiling system.

Q: (L) One thing that we noticed was that Lee Oswald was 'sheep dipped' in many areas around the country, well before the election of Kennedy. Why would this be the case?

A: Consortium.

Q: (L) What was the intention in using Oswald in this way? Was it just to have a handy person around, or did they already know, in advance, that Kennedy would be elected and that they would assassinate him?

A: Time alteration.

Q: (L) Do you mean time alteration in the sense that these events did NOT actually occur at the noted times, or that they were able to go back in time and do this to put more confusion into the picture?

A: Latter, see Montauk.

This is noticeable because the C's have given us a specific case here of how the Consortium have changed time to their advantage. I am not sure this quote has been fully taken on board by readers of the Forum yet but I think it is very significant.

On the subject of time travellers, I am posting links to a couple of articles that may provide further food for thought and to some extent link with what the C's have said on time travel.

The second article contains the following quote:

"Two great fictional examples of a parallel universe would be:
  • Alice's Adventures in Wonderland," written by English author Charles Lutwidge Dodgson under the pseudonym Lewis Carroll
  • C.S. Lewis's "The Chronicles of Narnia,"
...both of which involve some sort of portal or wormhole, such as a rabbit hole or a large piece of furniture, through which a person can enter into another realm."

I mention this because Lewis Carroll formed the subject of an article I did in the 'Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers Thread'. Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers
Carroll was a brilliant mathematician and his two famous works, 'Alice in Wonderand' and 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' are absolutely loaded with esoteric and potentially 4D references, even though they are considered by most people to be just childrens' fantasies. Although he was not a time traveller in the strict sense, like Nostradamus, he may have had views of the future if, as I suspect, he was a member of the Orphic Circle and they were using a Psychomantium as a looking glass into the future.

I aim to post some new thoughts on Gene Roddenberry in that thread, which will develop the time travel theme and what the C's have said about it. I also aim to do a piece on C.S. Lewis when time permits.

Sorry not to have responded to your request before but I only joined the Forum back in early February.

something curious happened people were able to teleport their consciousness to their bodies of their past and future reincarnations, I was watching the news on TV the cities were in complete chaos since the consciences of our past and future selves began to mix with ours today ... I woke up from my dream and was left thinking that maybe we don't need a time machine to be able to travel to the past or future, that maybe in future we will able to move back and foward
Yeah that’s exactly what I’ve been thinking also. Particularly as I had an experience of sitting up out of my body and being aware of existing in two places at the same time.
This experience makes it feel entirely possible to just travel through time by shifting consciousness to that time point. But because the body is still anchoring one point of the consciousness where one travels to is relative to the anchor point, so that time travel is discerned as an experience. Rather than floating about not knowing when or where one is. Time travel experience has to be relative to another time point.

Another thing about altered events that I wonder is: were vaccinations introduced to coincide with the natural decline of some diseases in order to make it appear that the vaccination intervention was responsible?
And might a strategy like this be used by the PTB to claim responsibility for an extension in the human life span?

What I am referring to is “The Longevity Industry” where mRNA, pharmaceutical treatments and fintech innovations are currently being developed. Could the inspiration for this be coming from future STS in order to claim power and control over extended human lifespans resultant of 4D shift?
I would be very happy for people to tell me and find ways to point out this doesn’t seem plausible. The Longevity Industry people give me the absolute creeps!

Yeah that’s exactly what I’ve been thinking also. Particularly as I had an experience of sitting up out of my body and being aware of existing in two places at the same time.
This experience makes it feel entirely possible to just travel through time by shifting consciousness to that time point. But because the body is still anchoring one point of the consciousness where one travels to is relative to the anchor point, so that time travel is discerned as an experience. Rather than floating about not knowing when or where one is. Time travel experience has to be relative to another time point.
What you describe here sounds a lot like astral travelling to me or bilocation, something that has certainly been practiced for aeons by saints, shaman, llamas, yogi and black magicians etc. A modern scientific version seems to be remote viewing, which normally involves the person conducting the experiment to give a set of coordinates to the remote viewer to home in on. Consciousness is the key here and it is the mind that does the time travelling, not the material body.

I seem to recall that when the C's discussed how to create a time machine, the final step to make it work was for the user to focus their consciousness on the time period required. However, this was technological time travel as used by STS forces, whereas STO need only use their consciousness. For example, witness the C's description of teleportation by people at Chaco Canyon in the remote past simply by using consciousness.

Another thing about altered events that I wonder is: were vaccinations introduced to coincide with the natural decline of some diseases in order to make it appear that the vaccination intervention was responsible?
And might a strategy like this be used by the PTB to claim responsibility for an extension in the human life span?

What I am referring to is “The Longevity Industry” where mRNA, pharmaceutical treatments and fintech innovations are currently being developed. Could the inspiration for this be coming from future STS in order to claim power and control over extended human lifespans resultant of 4D shift?
I would be very happy for people to tell me and find ways to point out this doesn’t seem plausible. The Longevity Industry people give me the absolute creeps!
I think you are on to something here. I would throw transhumanism into the mix as well. Do you fancy being a cyborg for the next 400 years?

Back
Top Bottom