2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

In his second term, Trump is ready to clean house. Wm. Barr is also under scrutiny.

Trump's chopping block: President will immediately fire 'FBI director Christopher Wray, CIA director Gina Haspel, Defense Secretary Mark Esper AND a long line of senior officials' if he wins reelection​

• The names of the officials are reportedly atop Trump's post-election 'execution list', with multiple other senior officials also in the firing line
  • Firing Wray, who has been in charge of the FBI since 2017, will reportedly be Trump's first course of action, followed by the ousting of Haspel from the CIA
  • The two sources told Axios that both Wray and Haspel are almost unanimously 'despised and distrusted' by Trump's inner circle
  • Trump's ire was apparently struck with Wray after he failed to launch a formal investigation into Hunter Biden, the son of Democratic nominee Joe Biden
  • As for Haspel,the opinion among the West Wing is that she sees her job as 'manipulating people and outcomes' causing suspicion over her motives
  • Esper was said to have fallen from the president's favor when he rebuffed the idea of sending soldiers into the streets to combat racial injustice protests

Some very interesting stuff if true!
This is an example of the most extreme edge of the Q-plan-inspired stuff, and there are mountains of Gene Decode and Charlie Ward (and others) out there, hours of them per day. I can't tell where it comes from. Charlie and Gene refer to contacts only. They all tend to agree that the battle against the cabal is won, all the arrests have been made (and all the villains you see are clones), the military tribunals have been held, the children have been rescued, the tunnels have been blown up, the CCP is gone, Xi is the greatest US ally, the world has been freed, and NESARA/GESARA will make everyone a billionaire. I've never heard any of them explain how or why things have gone this way. Anyone have any further info on these folks or their alleged sources?

This is an example of the most extreme edge of the Q-plan-inspired stuff, and there are mountains of Gene Decode and Charlie Ward (and others) out there, hours of them per day. I can't tell where it comes from. Charlie and Gene refer to contacts only. They all tend to agree that the battle against the cabal is won, all the arrests have been made (and all the villains you see are clones), the military tribunals have been held, the children have been rescued, the tunnels have been blown up, the CCP is gone, Xi is the greatest US ally, the world has been freed, and NESARA/GESARA will make everyone a billionaire. I've never heard any of them explain how or why things have gone this way. Anyone have any further info on these folks or their alleged sources?

Gene Decode - real name Gene Cosensei
You can contact him on colosensei64@gmail.com (he has given permission for anyone who is interested in his work to contact him)
He is a 20 year veteran Captain of Naval Submarines.

Gene Decode - real name Gene Cosensei
You can contact him on colosensei64@gmail.com (he has given permission for anyone who is interested in his work to contact him)
He is a 20 year veteran Captain of Naval Submarines.
I know, I've listened to many, many hours of his interviews. I've been unsuccessful in connecting the majority of his information back to anything more verifiable. Tough one.

Lets make some money!

Who will win the 2020 presidential election?

CandidateOdds
Donald Trump-105
Joe Biden+120
Bernie Sanders+400
The -105 means that if you wagered $105 on Trump and he won the 2020 election, you’d win $100 and recoup your original $105 bet. With Joe Biden at +120, that means if you wager $100 on Biden and he wins the election, you win $120 and recoup your original $100 bet. Bernie Sanders at +400 is another way of writing 4-to-1, so a $100 winning bet would collect $400.

In short, the plus (+) symbol means that specific bet/option is considered an underdog, while the minus (-) symbol before a number indicates that option is a favorite to win the bet. As always, if you’d also like to review the implied probability of any odds, be sure to check out our odds calculator.

Now audio clips are coming out from Hunter's laptop. In this one he talks about his wealthy partner, the "Spy Chief of China" is no where to be found. This must be one of the 3 Chinese partners Giuliani spoke of as being "swimming with the fishes at" the bottom of a river. Another is in prison. He sounds a little panicky in this clip as a lot of stuff is coming down on him at once. This is from Donald Trump Jr.s twitter page. I was hoping it would play here instead of needing to go to Twitter. I don't know why this happens sometimes, maybe its just being slow.

Last edited:
Maybe its just my computer but all the twitter post here are not able to be seen just the link shows up now. Anyone else? Twitter is such a great way to share information, to bad its so screwed up. :-(

The National Pulse broke the audio story and they say they will be releasing more. How did they get that I wonder :huh:. The spokesman says this is further evidence this is HB's computer to counter act the narrative that it's fake or whatever.

I haven't listened to the whole show but John Solomon is a guest so I'm sure its informative. The audio of HB starts at 3:04.

Last edited:
Maybe its just my computer but all the twitter post here are not able to be seen just the link shows up now.
The Hunter twitter vid played (audio) just fine for me on this page. It seems likely that more and more content from the laptop from hell is going to surface. Read something that indicated validation of Qanon on this, but really, Q didn't leave the laptop for repair or fail to pick it up.

The latest Trump ad - so apropos:

SCARIEST HALLOWEEN EVER!
🎃 👻 🧛‍♂️ 🧟‍♂️ 🦉 🕷️ 🦇 🎃

Maybe its just my computer but all the twitter post here are not able to be seen just the link shows up now. Anyone else? Twitter is such a great way to share information, to bad its so screwed up. :-(
Dunno. Some links seem to unfurl and some don't when I've posted Twitter links. Not sure if there are different sorts of Twitter links or if the forum software is glitchy. Might be the latter. IIRC, one day a link I posted wouldn't unfurl, but then it did a day or two later when I checked the post. But agreed, it's far better when tweets are visible inside posts.

Dunno. Some links seem to unfurl and some don't when I've posted Twitter links. Not sure if there are different sorts of Twitter links or if the forum software is glitchy. Might be the latter. IIRC, one day a link I posted wouldn't unfurl, but then it did a day or two later when I checked the post. But agreed, it's far better when tweets are visible inside posts.
I just checked a few older posts and Twitter entries are just showing as links where before they were visible in-line. 👽

Back
Top Bottom