Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Even though we haven't sang all of these songs yet, I wanted to suggest a song.

Wait A Little Longer Please Jesus

Maybe change it to 'Please Caesar?'

Thanks for putting together this list of suggestions. I've been playing and singing these songs on my guitar to my crystals, which has been a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Thank you all for yesterday's ЕЕ. This was my very exciting first group session.
No matter how hard I tried, I still had problems with the sound. I heard everyone perfectly, but others didn't hear me. Now I know how to solve this problem.
It was difficult for me to decide to join the first time. I'm an introvert. I speak English badly. But in general, I understood a lot in the talk. I think it will go easier.
I'm looking forward to next Monday. I feel that I really need it. Thank you so much!

Thank you all for yesterday's ЕЕ. This was my very exciting first group session.
No matter how hard I tried, I still had problems with the sound. I heard everyone perfectly, but others didn't hear me. Now I know how to solve this problem.
It was difficult for me to decide to join the first time. I'm an introvert. I speak English badly. But in general, I understood a lot in the talk. I think it will go easier.
I'm looking forward to next Monday. I feel that I really need it. Thank you so much!

It was nice to meet you Korzik18, and I'm really glad you decided to take the plunge and join us :thup: Hopefully you'll be able to participate more when your sound issue is fixed. Don't worry about your English too much, as long as we understand what you're trying to say it's all good. Many of us speak English as a foreign language, and many use an online translator to post. The more you participate, both on the forum and in the sessions, the easier it will become.
Looking forward to seeing you next time! :clap:

It was good to have you with us @Korzik18 !

Don't worry about your English too much, as long as we understand what you're trying to say it's all good. Many of us speak English as a foreign language, and many use an online translator to post. The more you participate, both on the forum and in the sessions, the easier it will become.

And ditto to that! :-)

See you next time!

See you next time!
Thank you! Of course I will attend. I can't give up.
I recently found a notebook that marked the day in February 2012 when I first started learning EE from video. I was quite active for about a year and really felt the effect.

Today I read a post @Ant22 that mentioned the following:
(L) What is the nature of some of these really upsetting dreams and experiences that people here and people in the forum are having?

A: Memories of lives of pain and suffering that remained unresolved at the end of those lives. We are sorry that some of this is painful, but this method is actually the least traumatic method of any for this purpose. Once the dark dreams are processed out of the system, all will be better. Then there are no more hooks for illusion to attach to.
And only now I remembered that year I had a very difficult 1-1.5 months, when almost every night I had nightmares. It was the first time in my life in such numbers. In my dreams I was killing someone and they were killing me. These dreams were not forgotten, but left a heavy imprint for the whole day. I felt terribly broken, full of fear, afraid to go to bed. Gradually, everything passed. I stopped doing ЕЕ.

Then I was not yet on the forum. And I did not understand this problem myself correctly. Now I understand how important work in a group is.

See you next time!
Ditto @Ant22 and @Yas

@Korzik18 I make language mistakes almost repeatedly, and I do not know if there will be a moment that I will understand English.

What is interesting is that until you aren't an English teacher, you are not a lawyer or any other kind of official; when you say something in a simple way, even without the use of some sophisticated words or super correct grammatically, that could be better received and understand than trying to have top-level English, because many, for instance, me (but the community has people who have very good English :-D) will not even notice that top-level language, and you can make more errors than you are speaking spontaneously and simple.

I’ve been MIA for a few weeks from Friday’s practice, covering staff vacancies at work.
I’m hoping to make it today but not sure if the time has changed w daylight savings in some places?

Hi everybody,
I would be very happy if I could join the Eiriu Meeting on Monday. As far as I see it will be 6 pm UTC+1 (MEZ) and works via ZOOM . .?
As you might know I was not active on the forum during the last few years, only following the sessions and some discussion - nevertheless mentally I felt always connected . . . wish you all the best!

Hello everyone!

Most countries have changed their time by now so we need to make an adjustment to the time of our meeting.

The meeting on Mondays will be at 7:00 p.m. UTC time.
(It was at 6 p.m. UTC until last week)

If you don't know what that would be in your country, there are many converters online that you can find if you search for a "time zone converter", but the easiest way to convert for me is to look up for "UTC time now" on Google and then see what's the difference with my time right now. In that way you can calculate what time it will be in your time zone.

As usual, I will post a reminder 30 minutes before we start the session.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom