Session 10 October 2020

IMPORTANT: READ IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT ORDERING CRYSTALS:

Given that each case is different (some people are ordering the first batch, others extras for themselves, others for their family members) and that people aren't sure of how to request them (some write to FOTCM, others are sending PMs, with incomplete information, etc), I kindly ask you to wait before sending your request. I will be posting instructions here later today, and a form that you can fill in. That way, we make sure not to forget anyone and we'll do it in a more organized manner. There is otherwise too much to keep track of, and too much extra back and and forth with each person who sends a request. Thank you!! Don't worry, you'll get your crystals! :flowers:

Merci à tous pour vos commentaires.
J'ai revu le texte à mettre sous le Cristal, j'ai choisi mon Cristal de Protection de la maison et tous ceux qui y vivent :
"Pour Arkie, Laura et les membres de notre Forum, Santé et Bonheur Excellents. Amen".
Merci à CHU pour son message pour les Cristaux supplémentaires.
Courage et Espoir à Tous dans le Calme et la Sérénité... N'ayez pas peur...

Thank you all for your comments.
I have reviewed the text to put under the Crystal, I have chosen my Crystal of Protection for the house and all those who live there :
"For Arkie, Laura and the members of our Forum, Excellent Health and Happiness. Amen".
Thanks to CHU for its message for the extra Crystals.
Courage and Hope to All in Calm and Serenity . Do not be afraid...

A: It will turn out well. Worry not. All major transitions are fraught and chaotic.

Q: (L) Well, as long as you don't mean transitions off the planet...

A: No!

(...)

Q: (L) Is he going to achieve complete remission?

A: Yes
In this crazy world one wonderful news. Hope speedy and full recovery for Ark. :hug2:

Thank you for sharing another awesome session, lot to think about and seems from now on world is going downhill, and we can only "enjoy the show".

At least is a bit easier while reading romance novels.

Je ne retrouve plus mon message de remerciements à Laura, l'équipe du Château et les Cassiopéens, je les reformule donc...
Merci infiniment pour ces informations passionnantes et rassurantes pour Arkie...
Il ne reste plus qu'attendre et voir... LOVE

I can't find my message of thanks to Laura, the team of the Castle and the Cassiopeans, so I rephrase it...
Thank you very much for this exciting and reassuring information for Arkie...
All that remains is to wait and see... LOVE

Thank you for the session and wishing Ark a painless recovery!

On the note of UFO disclosure. I wonder if part of the plan is that they want to have ''space brothers'' come in during the height of fear to ''rescue'' humans. It seems like their hand is being forced and news like this wouldn't be getting out unless it serves some agenda. I guess we'll see if ''to serve man'' ends up being as prophetic a book as the one about the sinking of titanic.

Thank you for a new session. I hope that Ark will recover soon.

I must say, it is very frustrating to see how it is getting to such extremes as to bombard all these people who are willing to tell the truth with a death ray.

I am glad to know that they have the strength to endure it.

I am sad to hear ARk is unwell. I hope he is better soon. On another note I must say I was extremely disappointed by the session. The questions asked were too basic and simple. Is there no-one else who finds that the topics covered are really naive. ?

What about the skirmishes in the middle east, communist infiltration of the western culture and political systems, practice of witchcraft and links between satanism and communism and BLM? What about the development of the current myths and all the ones from the past 2 centuries? What about the links between the CIA and Soviet politburo and the coming Synarchy? Also, there is a completely higher level of scientific and mathematical understanding which the cassiopeians seem to be completely unaware of?Is that only because the session participants are unaware of that fact themselves? How can that be? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I am not attacking anyone, but if we were in a room together this would be part of the discussion.
You might not be attacking anyone but that rather long ''hmmm'' seems like a jab.

I am sad to hear ARk is unwell. I hope he is better soon. On another note I must say I was extremely disappointed by the session. The questions asked were too basic and simple. Is there no-one else who finds that the topics covered are really naive. ?

What about the skirmishes in the middle east, communist infiltration of the western culture and political systems, practice of witchcraft and links between satanism and communism and BLM? What about the development of the current myths and all the ones from the past 2 centuries? What about the links between the CIA and Soviet politburo and the coming Synarchy? Also, there is a completely higher level of scientific and mathematical understanding which the cassiopeians seem to be completely unaware of?Is that only because the session participants are unaware of that fact themselves? How can that be? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I am not attacking anyone, but if we were in a room together this would be part of the discussion.

It doesn't work that way. Having read all the material, you learn that if there are questions you can answer for yourself, by doing your research there is no need to be bothering the boys on the 6th floor.

On the other hand, this session is as interesting as others, since it revealed more about the plan the PTB has. Every little bit of information counts, even if it seems naive to some.

You have the whole forum and variety of topics where these questions are formulated and answered by networking.

Very interesting session, thank you for sharing! I was happy to read the hopeful message from the C's regarding Ark's health. Continuing to keep him and all of you in my thoughts and prayers. :flowers:

On the Covid-19 situation, it is getting rather depressing and it's likely that there's no end in sight, at least not in the near future. But I'll try to keep in mind to enjoy the show, though it's hard at times!
I think that we could, in fact, see the end of the situation with "pandemic" in the near future, in the sense that it will go to the second plan. However, it doesn't mean that the world will be "better".

As I wrote in other parts of the forum, the risk of big war is very probable. When I wrote about it for the first time, there were calm in Belarus and there was no Armenian and Azerbaijan. For now, we have unrest on Belarus, Armenian, and Azerbaijan conflict. I saw yesterday that Poland's president visited Ukraine.

They send a strong signal that they are friends. Poland and Ukraine. What in fact means, as for them, there is no real friendship, that they already probably have planned something also with military character. To this, I have read yesterday some gossips about China's attack on Taiwan.

Is there will be something like that? I do not know. We will see. Albeit, it is probable.

Also, I would like to remind what I wrote about some provocation/false flag attack on the West like France, which has to be excused to start military actions by the West.

I think that people who are exhausted by the "virus" situation, I think it will change and "virus" get the second plan (this end one thing, but unfortunately new problems arise). They need something more because they do not "ride" too far on "pandemic" only.

They need something that covers the "pandemic" that burns out slowly and what covers nature and cosmos intervention. Do you see meteorites? No, they are bombs, they will say. Real epidemy? No, they will say the biological attack. Everything, but not that that they aren't in control of the situation.

To that we can add various new "restrictions", that will, of course, designed like that that will be provoking people to get against themselves.

Back
Top Bottom