dark man/demon dream

SadEyes said:
Had to throw my experience in since it nearly drove me to suicide back in 2010. This "dream" was the final event that ultimately led to my real awakening about 2 years after the fact. I awoke one night in my bed and couldn't move. I remember my room was dimly lit, a blueish color. It was blue because my TV was on, it was Family Guy actually. As I'm realizing that I can't move, I'm also realizing that I can see in a complete 180 degree range just be focusing my attention, but I could not will my body to move. It almost felt like my head and eye sight were stretching, like you see in some movies where people's faces transform really fast. All of a sudden, I see "him". He was standing at the foot of my bed, just to the right of my TV. It "he" was like a large, hooded shadow. I knew instantly that it was looking at me. While I'm looking at it trying to figure out just what is going on, red eyes appear in the middle of the hood. I try my HARDEST to move my arms, my legs or even to scream, but the only thing that comes out is this...croak sound. I'm trying to reach my pistol (which I used to keep next to me on the bed at night), and suddenly I feel my arm starting to move. The next thing I know, I shoot awake; it's gone and my TV is still on...

I developed a life debilitating sleep disorder known as "idiopathic hypersomnia"...just short of narcolepsy by a few degrees. I slept with lights or TVs on for several months and got to a point where I was so tired all the time, that I almost took my own life. It wasn't until I walked into a pet store and saw my current dog that events changed. I had another dark man dream about a year ago, but I was able to fight that one off a little easier; it was after I read High Strangeness. T
Do a search of the forum for a discussion on the book "Lights Out" - it's vitally important to sleep in the dark - never - ever - sleep with a TV on in your room, it wreaks havoc.

I thought I would share my own dark man dream experiences, there are three that I remember most clearly; The first one was really short, I think I had awakened from another nightmare which I can't remember and I was lying on my bed when suddenly hands reached up through the mattress either side of me and grabbed me and pulled me down through the bed at which point I woke up (kind of like in nightmare on elm street). It happened so fast like whhhhuump! Through the mattress.
The second was I had awoken and there was an invisible entity in my room and it was grabbing at me with cold hands, this was the most realistic and vivid dream, I could feel its skin under my fingers as we wrestled in mid air above my bed as I tried to open my door to shout for help. Eventually it got its foot in my mouth and it felt just like a cold, dry human foot, I remember the softness of the balls of the feet and the heel on my face. I must have bitten it as I woke up at that moment.
The third was a man who walked in to my lucid dream. I was having fun going down some water slides and one of my best friends walked on to a walkway above me. He looked at me and asked me to come closer. I knew it wasn't my friend as he was wearing an old man's black coat and it was someone else disguised as him, he reached out and grabbed me forwards with both hands his face twisting and his eyes glowing. His face changed from my friends to an old man. He was a dark entity and he told me he knew that I knew about "the game" He had a book with a picture of a chess board on it and he told me to read it. He gave me the title of the book and then I woke up. I couldn't remember the title of the book but even if I could I certainly wouldn't read it.
I would say around 80% of my dreams are dreams where I am being chased or I am in danger or I'm trying to help other people escape the enclosing threat be it murderers, thieves, rapists, the government, the police. I am always trying to invent ways to get out a building undiscovered. A lot of the dreams I end up at my mothers house which is the final point of the dream and the safe haven even though when I arrive there something is usually different (the garden/front door/bedrooms)and it doesn't feel like my home rather a stopping off safe zone.
I also have a lot of puzzle dreams where its like I am in a computer game and all my surroundings are part of an interactive landscape puzzle when I have to find my way into the secret room which I never do.
Dreams are so interesting and even though some are pretty scary I enjoy dreaming although I can never figure out if there is a deeper message than what is obvious on the surface. Mental Prisons, escape, awakening, life's puzzles and lessons...

A few days ago I think I had a dark man dream. This would be my second one, my first one appeared when I was around 18 I think and the warning back then was pretty clear. I was in contact with someone from a Dutch forum that discusses supernatural stuff, who turned out to be quite dangerous. Shortly after the dream I broke off contact. This one however, is not very clear to me. But perhaps it means that I should be extra vigilant.

I usually dream every night, but this one really caught my attention. I was in a room (unknown to me), and I was lying on the bed. I was holding a cuddly toy in my arms. Then I noticed that to the left of me there were two or three cuddly toys, though they looked different than the one I was holding, and there was something off about them. They insisted that I should hold them, and started pushing me. I fell off the bed, and grabbed their 'paws', stood up, so that I could walk towards the hall and throw them out of my room. There was a big mirror next to my bed. As I walked towards the hall, during the struggle, I looked in the mirror for a millisec, and in a glimpse I caught a tall white man staring at me. He was all the way in the back, where it was slightly dark and had this creepy look. I was shocked to say the least, so I took another look in the mirror to make sure I saw what I saw, and there he was (he didn't speak). The feeling I got is that he was there all the time. I got so scared, that I ran towards the stairs and went downstairs (the stairs were in a spiral form, and the steps were made of steel, it kind of looked like a fire escape stairways but indoors). In a way I was 'paralyzed' by fear as I couldn't scream for help, and I knew I was 'trapped'. That's when I woke up.

I've re-read the Dark Man dream description on CassWiki: http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=%22Dark_Man%22_dream and it fits most of the description. The only difference is that the danger is inside the house and not outside. Not sure what to make of it, it sure was creepy.

Oxajil said:
I've re-read the Dark Man dream description on CassWiki: http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=%22Dark_Man%22_dream and it fits most of the description. The only difference is that the danger is inside the house and not outside. Not sure what to make of it, it sure was creepy.

Creepy, indeed! It sounds like the danger's coming from "within" rather from "out there", hence it being inside the house. It could be a predator from your past, being hidden in your "house" for so long, just now being "discovered".

I think the dream I had this morning could be called a 'dark man dream.' Something similar to this type of dream anyway. I'm in a house, and it seems as if a person arrives unexpectedly to warn me about an intruder. The intruder then comes after me. I shut the door on them, and lock it or at least attempt to while looking at them straight in the face. So, apparently the upper part of the door is glass? Somehow anyway I can see their face as I'm locking the door. I don't remember anything about the man's appearance being dark, other than the fact they were after me. Don't remember waking up in a cold sweat with rapid heart beat or anything either.

Anyway, interesting to read of others similar dreams here ..and to read the excerpt above about the 'dark man dream' written by Clarissa Pinkola Estes. I know lately I've been dealing with some depression..thinking of how that might be related. And then how certain recent circumstances, as of today actually- within my family might be related as well.

These dreams recalled above are incredibly jarring! I believe I may have had a similar experience this past Sunday night, though this was not a typical dark man dream that I have encountered in the past. The 2 in my past involve a shadowy figure or a figure emanating a blinding light causing a paralysis effect on me while I was in the dream. I woke up with an intense fear, like something or someone was in my room. I have had sleep paralysis as Felipe and others above have encountered but this experience was distinctly different.

My dream began in my old grade school. As and aside, this setting seemed to be prompted by myself, while I was sleeping, with the question, "I wonder why I don't dream about <my grade school> anymore". I have had a myriad of dreams, within the past 10 years about this grade school but haven't had one in the past 3-4 years. While in the parking lot, I was there with a group of people that were interested in going on a hike. Through the course of this dream, walking with these random hikers, we were in search of cryptids like Bigfoot and other odd creatures. We did see some cryptid in the distance that resembled a smaller bigfoot with pinkish/brown hair, but it managed to get away. The dream seemed to jump around a bit and I don't remember much of the surroundings and other creatures we saw. I then remember listening to a narration within the dream and how this search related to my life. The narrator felt like a guide, more than a trail guide instead a spiritual guide or father-like figure imparting advice. Most of the details we discussed, I have forgotten and the conversation felt like it was telepathic. As I was walking along a path down through a valley towards a treeline, the guide suggested that "Learning about these beings is crucial as it will help you in the future. Be weary though, as certain loved ones may be frightened by your discoveries". In the dream, I thought he meant my girlfriend, oddly enough. Just then, the scene fades away and I am immediately aware that I viewing the room from where I was sleeping in the bed. It's like I kicked into a remote viewing perception instantly. My focus was drawn immediately to at the foot of the bed near my girlfriend just as a shadowy figure materialized from the ground in a crouched position. It stood up, turned and walked towards my side and then stood in an imposing open stance at my feet as if in intimidation. Even though I was still asleep, I was not afraid at all! It was as though I was just observing it, just like the creatures I was searching for in the dream earlier. The shadow seemed to be at my feet for a few seconds and my perspective centered back to my body where I was laying on the bed, but still watching the figure. As I was laying there, I got the sense that this thing was frustrated or angry with me and was going to do something. I felt a slap on my right heel and jolted awake! I looked around and didn't see anything but felt the presence of something in the room. The fear of being watched kicked in then as I began to realize this experience may be more than a dream. Fortunately, it wasn't the intense fear that I have felt in the past with these types of dreams. I instinctively felt like it was trying to go after my girlfriend. I turned over on my side, still feeling the presence of being watched and put my arm across her to protect her. The room felt different after a few minutes and, astonishingly, I was actually able to go to sleep.

As an aside, a few things have been happening lately that seemed to culminate in this experience/dream. I have been on a 'High Strangeness' binge lately, finishing up John Keel's "Our Haunted Planet" last week and working my way through "Strange Creatures from Time and Space". I've been listening to the Paranormal Podcast and Mysterious Universe podcasts and watching X-Files episodes to boot. My girlfriend, has had some strange experiences with light bulbs burning out and flickering when she enters a room. Weird things have been happening in her apartment and she has been feeling less safe sleeping there. She has had sleep paralysis experiences, which happen twice a month. Each experience seems to involve a shadow like being, much like the one I described above. I managed to help wake her up once when she was experiencing it and she told me that it was starting and didn't encounter the shadow. Another weird thing and possibly more symbolic, My left ankle was bitten by something, possibly a spider or mosquito sometime Saturday. Most of the day Sunday and looked like a mosquito bite. By the end of my work day Monday, however, the bite resembled a half dollar sized patch with deep red color and a dark scab where the bite was made. I haven't had a bite look this bad ever felt tired and had a headache today and yesterday.

If being chased by someone who 'felt' like a 'Sith' (not literally one in the dream's context, but someone who 'felt' that menacing - I actually asked another character who the guy was who felt like a Sith - and momentarily wondered if the guy would 'get' the reference) counts, then also had one recently.

I was not being chased for no obvious reason - I'd infiltrated a facility. Whatever else 'he' was... he was, I think, acting as a form of 'Security'.

Had a demon/ghost like dream yesterday morning.

I'm walking along, and suddenly next to me is a friend of mine who passed away several years ago or at least has the appearance of my friend. I tell her I miss her, and then somewhere along the way I feel threatened..the figure who at once looked like my friend morphs into a menacing aggressive ghost/demon. It looks really distorted, almost as if it's shape shifting as it tries to attack. I form a cross with my index fingers, and direct it at the ghost/demon to get it to back away. I seem determined as I do this, but I don't remember much after this.

Wonder if having this disturbing type dream might relate to diet in my case..along with a few other symptoms, skin condition has gotten worse on my hands in the last couple of days, trying to sort that out.

Was also reading the book, 'In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts' by Gabor Mate yesterday, and it made me think back to this dream, especially when considering the title of the book :shock:

I've had two what I may call dark man dreams in the last 2 nights. Recently I've been working temporary but full time hours at the estate agents and I'm keen to do well hoping in the future I might be offered a full time job. I've noticed over the last week I'm my own worst enemy. I'd call it my predator's mind reacting to anything I do. I'll be at home on a night and my mind incessantly goes over things that happened through the day. The smallest incident will be personally pulled about in my head questioning if I'm doing things correctly or not, it's so bad it has effected my sleep and I'm fighting hard to control it. The stupid thing is the people who work there are reasonable people and they'd help me rather than pull me apart. I know that it's inevetiable that I'm not going to be fully up to speed as I haven't really had any one to one training. That doesn't stop this incessent aggressive inner voice critiquing everything I do!

I've been doing pipe breathing, pots and yoga reguarly over the last 6 weeks but I didn't do anything Friday or Saturday. My wife was out Friday and came home late. I had fallen to sleep early evening on the couch and when she returned home I'd just gone to bed. It was late and we had been talking. I dosed off and I went into a dream state. I was aware of this most incredible evil presence that was stalking me. I was surrounded by this dark energy I could feel it almost tangible. The worst thing was I was conscious but I couldn't do anything about it. I was trying to shout and scream. I tried to move but I couldn't. I became frantic and I somehow managed to turn over and bolted up. My wife was awake next to me and wondered what was wrong so i explained what happened and she comforted me. I also had an intense dream during the night after this but I don't remember the content.

Saturday night we had gone to bed earlier we had both gone to sleep quickly. Again I started to feel this dark force surrounding me it was the same feeling and again I found it impossible to move. I felt like I was fighting for my life and I can Remember trying to scream I was trying to shout Leave me alone! No words came out. I was struggling trying with all my strength to move but I felt suffocated by this dark force. I then broke free and sat bolt upright. I was heavy breathing and very distressed. I was frightened, terrified by this presence and I woke my wife and we had a short conversation about what had happened.

After this event I had an intense dream. I was very close to a family many years ago who I worked for. I had a relationship with one of the daughters Janet. After we had split up Janet was involved in serious car crash which left her fighting for her life. Her sister Sonia was killed. Janet had serious head injuries and although she recovered the brain injury changed her personality. In my dream I went into Janet's old house where the family used to live and she was going to show me round like a viewing that I would do now at the estate agents. She was making advances towards me and it didn't feel right. I said that we should look round the house and I went to open the doors to the stairs. As I opened the door in my mind I remember they used to say the old barn conversion they lived in was haunted. I opened the door and at the top of the stairs was Sonia her sister. She had a look of fear in her face and she was in suspended animation as if she was going to fall down the stairs. When I saw Sonia I was filled with fear as I knew she had died. I moved back into the room with Janet. A lady came down the stairs in a red top. I remembered the person from an old picture I had seen years ago. She was dressed in a red shirt but of that era I'd probably say seventies. The lady stood at the fireplace my feelings were it was Sharon, Sonia's mum. Then in my dreamed I turned into Sharon's father and began shouting and trying to hit her. I then woke up again quite drained from the experience.

I know it's a long post but I felt like I needed to get this out. My current feelings on the dark energy dreams is starting the full time work I've begun to really pay attention to my predator's mind in action. I have been aware of it before but probably not to this extent. I'm guessing that it doesn't like me paying so much attention. With my pipe breathing, meditation and yoga I'm starting slowly to make inroads and it may well may be a warning trying to knock me off track. Working full time it's harder to make sure I do the exercise and meditation reguarly and I think I will have to be aware to keep this in my schedule. I think i must do the things my mind doesn't want to do. I did the pipe breathing and pots earlier and I feel a lot better. I was telling myself when I got home from work I should have a few glasses of wine I deserve to sit down and chill but I did the meditation instead.

The other dream was strange and I went through a real emotional time with their family after Sonia's death. I feel with the regular pipe breathing I've been doing I may have released some emotion that I'd held onto after the trauma of losing Sonia. The bit I was confused about was turning into Sharon's father. All I can think off was a few years after the accident there were rumours that he was a very unpleasant individual. I remember been really angry when I heard the rumours of what he'd been like and how he treated his family and it played out in my subconscious like that. Thanks for listening.

greetings, all!
I had a strange experience last night - kind of a sleep paralysis/dark man hybrid.
It was very late, and I had fallen asleep fairly early with my partner in life (we both work an early first shift, so we get up around 4am.) our daughter came to us from her room complaining of a sore ear. My partner assumed it would be easiest to take her bed and let her share the big bed with me. After struggling to stay awake enough to soothe her back to sleep, I must have gotten myself stuck in some strange half sleep. I don't remember closing my eyes, and my surroundings didn't change. However, I saw a shadow approach the side of my bed from the corner of my room.
I had that paralyzing dread at first, then heard myself letting out the loudest primal moans. I never imagined such sounds could come from me, but as they eminated I felt sure I had done this before.
I could barely move, but I shifted my head enough to see a man cloaked in shadows with a white face by my right calf. He was grinning. I saw the term sardonic mentioned in an earlier reply, and that's the best word to describe the grin.
I knew I could move a bit since I'd moved my head, and I knew exactly where my partner was on the other side of the wall. I rolled toward the cloaked man, and at this point I was gasping for breath.
Groaning and heaving, I raised my left hand toward him, and easy as pie (save the struggled breath of course) I said, pointing with all 5 fingers, "You are itty bitty."
Then he was gone.
Again, I don't remember opening my eyes at this point, and my adrenaline was still rushing, but this is when I regained awareness that my daughter was sound asleep curled into my right arm.
It brings much to mind, about abductions with others in the vacinity who don't wake up to loud noises or bright lights or pleas for help. It makes me feel such gratitude for Laura, the C's, and the Don Juan books, because I've had some scary nightmares before, but this was the first instance that I felt trained, in a way, to banish the intruder.

I can't help but wonder if I was dragged into another density or dimension. Nothing about my position or my room changed, but it was almost as though there was a cloud covering my kiddo. Maybe I put it there as a shield, or maybe the dark man wasn't interested in her.

As to what the warning was, it's hard to say. Danger lurks around every corner, it seems. I take heart in the fact that I know an itty bitty petty tyrant when I see one

As always, thanks for sharing the stories and insights. I've found all of your posts helpful!

Before reading this forum, I had no idea about the "Dark Man" dream and how prevalent it is. But reading people's accounts in this thread and others I find this to be very interesting, as I've had such dreams almost all my life. In my case, they morphed in character over the years until they finally stopped about five years ago. I'll share what I experienced, and also the things that were going on with me during those times. There does seem to be a correlation with gaining certain information, and changing diets (among other things).

I've had those dreams as others shared here where you wake up in a semi-trance state and can't move without exerting supreme effort of will. In many of those dreams, I felt as if something was trying to pull me out of my body through my abdomen, and I sometimes saw a vague dark figure at the foot of my bed. I had those dreams for about twenty years, maybe four or five times a year.

Around 2005, not long after the massive Boxing Day tsunami in 2004, I found a website run by the group who channeled "Cosmic Awareness" that contained the first information I had come across regarding aliens and lizzies etc. (I didn't find Laura until 2010). Almost immediately afterwards I started noticing sometimes some kind of very black "void" moving on the fringes of my vision, where all light disappeared, which went away if I focused on it. Even my own mother noticed this "thing" (she lived with me for a time) crawling along the ceiling at night.

Not long after that I started having dreams where I would wake up in a house, and all of a sudden I'd feel a very dark, depressing, imposing presence closing in around me - and the lights would then go out. I would frantically try to turn the lights back on, but nothing worked. All the time I felt FEAR, that this "thing" was hunting me, until I somehow through massive force of will wrenched myself awake. I had these dreams for years.

In early 2010, I found Laura's work through an intermediary source. Around that time, I had also started changing my diet to include more organic foods and I completely eliminated wheat, dairy, and sugar (I had irritable bowel syndrome for years before that, but I didn't know what caused it before then). I also started procuring my current library (e.g. Keel, Turner, Vallee etc.). It was then that my dreams got far more intense.

I would often enter a semi-sleep state not long after going to bed. If I did so when looking at a source of darkness, like an open closet, I would see something very black and shadowy emerge from it. It was formless, but it moved towards me and it radiated pure malevolence and evil. It would calmly move towards my bed and wait there, like it was waiting for me to fall into complete sleep so it could feast on me then. While this was going on, I would try with all my might to move as I knew if I could the dream would end. But as I did so, I could hear myself say to this thing, "Go away", over and over again. It wasn't my waking self saying this - it was like I was two beings simultaneously. I had many of those dreams, along with the "lights out" dreams in the house.

In 2012, I finally discovered that GMO corn was destroying my health and completely gave it up. I also started eating more ketogenically. My dreams also changed, but in a way where I felt more in control. Now, when I had a dark man in the house with lights-out dream, I could often escape the house or just wake up before it got bad. And often, when I felt it start to happen, my dreams got lucid - and I would call for help - and get it in the form of many people showing up in my dream! I felt protected and watched over.

Not long after that, when I had those dreams and I started to feel the evil presence coming, I would awaken into that semi-trance state, aware that I was also still asleep and dreaming - and I would somehow *merge* my sleeping self with my waking self. And once, when I woke in that trance state and saw this massive dark, mantid-like being over me, as I began to merge my "two selves" that thing took off like a bat out of hell!! It got to where every time I felt these dreams coming on, I could easily pull myself awake before this "thing" could do its stuff.

In 2015, I gave up all grains except sometimes rice and potatoes, and I stopped eating most fruit. At that time, I had two different, powerful dreams. In the first one, I found myself in a lucid dream, stuck in a very dark valley with that black, mantid-like being talking to me in an evil, wretched manner, with a very dark, raspy voice, telling me how I was its food and how it had been "cultivating" me and my family line for generations and how it "owned" me - when somehow, out of the depths of my being, I held my hand out to it and produced a light!! As soon as I did that, I saw what looked like a bunch of vikings straight from those "What's in YOUR wallet!" ads show up and they lassoed this thing when it turned into a dragon and tried to fly away!! I don't know what they did with it since I woke up after that, but I have not had those dreams ever since...

...but I did have one more terrifying experience right after that. Or it could have been. As I lay in bed one night, awake and alert, I saw the very detailed shadow of a large, evil demon materialize right in front of my bed. It radiated pure unadulterated evil and malevolence, and it just stood there and stared pure hatred at me. But as I saw it, I felt NOTHING. Zero. I just noted it, and waited for it to go away. I wasn't going to feed it fear. And it melted away, never to return.

After all those dreams and experiences, I do think there are definitely environmental factors that play a large role in creating them. And whatever force is involved in them really does NOT want people to know what is going on. But I also believe that whatever these things are, they are mainly manifestations of unresolved issues and karmas we each have. Not doing the WORK to bring our own darkest secrets and fears and habits out into the light to see them as they are, and correct them, allows them to continue to exist in the shadows and adds to the unconscious energies used by beings that use these disconnected, rejected shards of ourselves to hold us all hostage collectively. But having the courage to face your own internal demons, to look them straight in the eye and realize that they are merely projections of your own inner darkness, allows you an opportunity to integrate them and escape their influence directly.

Not that we are ever totally free, or will ever overcome all our internal struggles. As long as we are in duality, this stuff will be there. It just becomes more subtle in the ways that it operates, or it will find ways to get others around you to get to you instead. Constant awareness is key, at all times. And I owe Laura and these forums for helping give me insights all these years so that I could personally discover and validate much of this information, and recapitulate it in my own words for my own (current) understanding.

The Dark Man phenomenon is probably the most important topic on the forum and deserves far more discussion and analysis.

First, let me share my experience.

I had a visit about 8 years ago. Most of the details are foggy because I deliberately tried to forget them. Something similar almost happened in January of this year as well. These have been the only experiences with the supernatural that I've had in my whole life and they really took a heavy toll on me. (As I write this, a black rat just ran up to me in my room. I shooed it away. Not the cleanest hotel, but still, a bad omen?)

Let me add my 2cents on the topic as Ive given the whole phenomenon quite a bit of thought and I never thought that I'd find a forum to share my thoughts like this, wow.

Key points from my experience:

I was neither awake nor was I asleep

I had lain down to go to sleep, but was still awake when the experience began. It happened in a state in which I was absolutely in the physical world, but in which reality started bending around me like in a dream. The walls did that textbook horror film trope where they curve inwards to resemble a tunnel. (I don't watch any horror movies, but I know the trope.) I could feel the shadows moving in the corners. A brief vision of what I can only describe as a demon clown's floating head flashed briefly in front of me as I lay in bed. It resembled a character from a computer game I was playing at the time. Could no longer play that game after that and gave up on computer games entirely soon after because I thought it had somehow triggered the experience.

I was not fully paralyzed during this experience.

In fact, I scrambled out of bed and went for a weapon - a short, blunt, cheap ornamental samurai sword and took it out of its sheath.

Only then did it begin to manipulate my actions.

I felt that the malicious intent all around me was like a physical force that was constricting me and not allowing me to breath. I could basically feel terror like you would physically feel pressure from being deep underwater. My movements became slow and very heavy. I knew that there was an entity shrouded in darkness that was in the room with me and like others pointed out, I just knew that it was somehow "male". Like another poster in this thread did, I immediately thought that I was up against a physical threat and so I went for a weapon. But it backfired as it tried to use the terror to convince me to drive the sword into my own gut hari-kari style so that the fear would stop. I begged Jesus for help, dropped the sword/knife by manually uncurling my fingers and I ran out of my room to my parents bedroom (I was home for the summer and staying with them). They were quite annoyed at first that I woke them, and I had trouble speaking, couldn't get my words out. Thankfully, my mother seemed to realize something was wrong. She took me to the kitchen, turned on the light and gave me chamomile tea. It didn't help. I don't remember how the night ended.

Whispering Words

I didn't hear any words and I didn't "hear" any words in my head like you would imagine psi would be heard. Instead, I just "felt" the presence of whispering around me. I suppose like what Sauron's eye-form whispering would sound like if you... took away the sound. Doesn't really make sense, I know, but I figured I'd try to describe it anyway.

If there is any more material on the dark man phenomenon, I would be very grateful if someone where to share it.

I've looked at other dream phenomenon like sleep paralysis, the Night Hag and lucid dreaming and none of them match what I felt. Only the dark man dream template fits. I'm shocked that I only read about it now. As always, this forum is full of hidden gems.

Speculations

I remember taking a keen interest in inner work at the time, but I did not know about the 4th way or this forum. I was in college and using the resources that were at hand - in particular there was a meditation group that I began attending. We did mantra meditation - focusing on saying "Maranatha" which I was told was Aramaic for "come, God" by your typical east-coast khaki-wearing kumbaya baby boomer, who led the group.

At the time, I had read about "Satori" - the moment when time comes to a stop and I excitedly realized that I had felt that moment several times while doing martial arts in my life. The most recent moment was during a boxing match with a recently returned marine named John.

Story time: I admired and respected John and I was both excited and slightly... jittery about fighting him. He was much better built than me, tattoos on his shoulders, tidy but full beard, several years older at least. We started sparring and it's began to go really well for us both. In fact, the the fight becomes so interesting that the coach comes over and tells the other students to stop sparring and come watch as well.

They formed a ring around us and kept yelling encouragment while pushing us back at each other if we began to retreat to catch our breath. It was excruciating and I felt like every cell in my body was screaming in pain and vibrating.

We keep going and as I hit absolute zero in my energy tank, I slip into the state. It was absolutely beautiful, just like something from the action movies. Probably one of the best experiences of my life. Much, much better than the next most pleasurable next thing on the list like cigarettes or sex. Time slowed down, and while I was aware that I was moving fast, i was also aware that I was seeing things in slow-motion. I also felt what I had to do next, like I was seeing his move before it happened, which allowed me to absolutely destroy him in the last seconds? of the match. I still remember how good the hits felt on my knuckles, even though afterwards I felt bad about the pounding he took near the end. Anyway, I wasn't intending on writing a pulp action novel so I'll end the story there - but suffice it to say, it was a "brush with Infinity" as Castenada would say (just finished reading the series) and I decided to figure out what it was and figure out how to get more of it.

Jung + Meditation = Bad Idea

That's what led me to meditation and to reading about internal states. I was also in a required psychology class at the time learning about Freud and Jung. Inspired, I ordered a copy of Jung's Red Book. I had no idea how huge the book was, I mean really, it's an absolutely gigantic book (its proportions, not its page count) and I thought I held something really powerful in my hands that would enlighten my next steps.

Unfortunately, I began to feel sick while reading it almost immediately. I gradually felt something bad feeling building up inside me like how the urge to vomit might feel, and I foolishly thought that more meditation was the answer. Well, it only made it worse. The meditation was designed to get us to destroy our egos, and to focus on the void.

Well, I did just that and then the void no doubt focused on me.

"Come, God?" - yeah, well, which god in particular were we summoning???

I'm absolutely convinced that reading Jung and the Meditation somehow triggered my episode.

Years went by before I learned the truth about Jung. I was shocked and appalled to learn that he was clearly possessed by a demon and that his insights were gleaned from the ravings of a schizoid Jewess that he was porking at the local loony bin, who probably infected him and that disgusting hack Freud with the crazy, which they then went on to spread to the world. Foolishly, I thought that Jung was the honest goy in relation to the sneaky shyster Freud.

How wrong I was.

Reading the Red Book was like having a spell cast on me, as if the demon that appeared to Jung (disguised as an angel at first, mind you) had looked out through the pages of the book and noticed my existence.

For the next 8 years, I completely dropped all the internal work I was doing because of that episode and decided that poking around inside oneself was too dangerous.

Second Occurence

In January, a friend referred me to the Cass forum and I started to do the EE breathing program. I was in a compromised, weak position in life: I had lost my fiance, I was in the far north (no sun for last 2 months), I was drinking, my back was hurting, I had lost both my jobs at once, I was facing deportation, etc. I thought it would help, but boy was I wrong.

Literally right after I did an EE session I started feeling the same symptoms from 8 years prior begin to descend on me. The terror, the shadows in the corners, the walls bending.

This time, I had an icon handy, and I reached for my brass knuckles (blunt object so that the dark man couldn't turn it against me + I still thought this was a physical/material phenomenon... is it???) and slept for a week with the lights on until the feelings and the symptoms passed.

It wasn't as bad this time around. I was defiant and that probably helped.

The EE Breathing program

After the episode, I continued researching and sifting through this amazing forum. But I was shocked to learn that Laura had created part 2 of her EE program based on Jungian methods. I was disgusted, to be quite honest. There are threads on this very forum about how horrible Jung was and how absolutely deranged the stuff he was writing was and the demonic source of his inspiration. I think Laura even wrote one of them!

People are complaining about bad dreams from the program in the FAQ and they're saying that they feel like shit after they do the part 2 breathing!!! Hello! How has the EE program not been changed or updated now that the new information has come to light???

This strikes me as an incredible oversight or misstep. I'm sure the pipe breathing vagus nerve stuff is fine, but the rest is suspicious. I recognize the symptoms. And frankly, I don't know what the basis for the meditation part 3 stuff is. What's the underlying theory behind it? Is it Jung-inspired again? And when you call out to the cosmic mind, how can you be sure that something else won't answer?

In conclusion,

Meditation is extremely dangerous. So is Jung.

If you mix the two, you're going to have a bad time. Dark man is probably the Shadow from Jung's work. You know, the thing that tortured him for many years and drove him insane.

We should discuss this more.

If you mix the two, you're going to have a bad time. Dark man is probably the Shadow fromJung's work. You know, the thing that tortured him for many years and drove him insane.

About the Dark-man dream, I think you are might right about that, because the Carl Jung was possessed by 4D STS. Or maybe that was just dream.

June 9th 2018

Q: (L) Was Carl Jung possessed after his extensive therapeutic encounter with Otto Gross?

A: Not at that point, but later, yes.

Q: (L) Possessed by what?

A: 4D STS.

Q: (Pierre) How did he get possessed?

A: Asked for it.

Q: (Joe) Was he into some kind of mysticism or black magic or cultism as it was called?

A: Yes, though it was not called such.

Q: (L) Who was that guy that was hooked up with L. Ron Hubbard? He was kinda similar. He was involved in space projects. Does anybody remember his name?

(Niall) Parsons.

(L) Yeah, Parsons. So, was it similar to what Parsons and his bunch was doing? Sex magic and all that?

A: Yes, and there was Jungian influence there too

September 13th 2009

Q: (L) What is the nature of some of these really upsetting dreams and experiences that people here and people in the forum are having?

A: Memories of lives of pain and suffering that remained unresolved at the end of those lives. We are sorry that some of this is painful, but this method is actually the least traumatic method of any for this purpose. Once the dark dreams are processed out of the system, all will be better. Then there are no more hooks for illusion to attach to.

Q: (L) In other words, then people are able to be less controlled by hidden unseen or unknown emotion and more able to... (Keit) Assess reality and reactions to see what is objective...?

A: Yes

March 28th 2010

Q: (L) Well, are these signal disruptors the source of this feeling that a number of us have been having for maybe a couple of weeks now - as well as some of the really weird dreamswe've been having?

A: Yes. HAARP takes its toll

And I don’t know what is Jungian methods breathing. But I understand from the transcripts, Laura and teams first have learned breathing technique from Ravi Shankar, then the Cassiopaean suggested to Laura to added additional techniques. Actually it was the Cassiopaean who suggested to Laura the EE meditation was very important for us to learn. You can read all about the EE information from this link,

Beneficial Ancient Breathing Program “Eíriú-Eolas”

The Dark Man phenomenon is probably the most important topic on the forum and deserves far more discussion and analysis.

Hello PaleFace,

first of all - thank you for your post, it made my day, I was really in need of a good laugh! You have the talent for writing and should definitely explore that further, maybe write short stories or something, I will be your number one fan! :headbanger:

Second - that is a loaded statement, but considering the rest of your post and how passionate you are about things, I'll read nothing more to it.

I had a visit about 8 years ago. Most of the details are foggy because I deliberately tried to forget them. Something similar almost happened in January of this year as well. These have been the only experiences with the supernatural that I've had in my whole life and they really took a heavy toll on me. (As I write this, a black rat just ran up to me in my room. I shooed it away. Not the cleanest hotel, but still, a bad omen?)

Naah, rats do that, don't hold prejudices against this one only because he's black, it's not fair to the rat. Also, it's not his fault he's a rat.

Let me add my 2cents on the topic as Ive given the whole phenomenon quite a bit of thought and I never thought that I'd find a forum to share my thoughts like this, wow.

Yes, wow. Happy you found it!

I was neither awake nor was I asleep

I had lain down to go to sleep, but was still awake when the experience began. It happened in a state in which I was absolutely in the physical world, but in which reality started bending around me like in a dream. The walls did that textbook horror film trope where they curve inwards to resemble a tunnel. (I don't watch any horror movies, but I know the trope.) I could feel the shadows moving in the corners. A brief vision of what I can only describe as a demon clown's floating head flashed briefly in front of me as I lay in bed. It resembled a character from a computer game I was playing at the time. Could no longer play that game after that and gave up on computer games entirely soon after because I thought it had somehow triggered the experience..

Ok, so... As someone who can sense and see things beyond this reality since I was a child, I can maybe help you process some of it in a more productive way. Whether you're aware of it or not you obviously do have a potential for perceiving 'things' behind the veil. The fact how 'it' took the form of some clown's head from the game you were playing at the time is nothing unusual and sure, it is highly probable how it was triggered (the vision) by the game. There are also other possibilities as to why it happened, could have been a warning sign or just an introduction, a glimpse of an insight into the other dimension that interacts with ours.

I was not fully paralyzed during this experience.

In fact, I scrambled out of bed and went for a weapon - a short, blunt, cheap ornamental samurai sword and took it out of its sheath.

Only then did it begin to manipulate my actions.

I felt that the malicious intent all around me was like a physical force that was constricting me and not allowing me to breathe. I could basically feel terror like you would physically feel pressure from being deep underwater. My movements became slow and very heavy. I knew that there was an entity shrouded in darkness that was in the room with me and like others pointed out, I just knew that it was somehow "male". Like another poster in this thread did, I immediately thought that I was up against a physical threat and so I went for a weapon. But it backfired as it tried to use the terror to convince me to drive the sword into my own gut hari-kari style so that the fear would stop. I begged Jesus for help, dropped the sword/knife by manually uncurling my fingers and I ran out of my room to my parents bedroom (I was home for the summer and staying with them). They were quite annoyed at first that I woke them, and I had trouble speaking, couldn't get my words out. Thankfully, my mother seemed to realize something was wrong. She took me to the kitchen, turned on the light and gave me chamomile tea. It didn't help. I don't remember how the night ended.

All is a lesson. That event was definitely frightening, it would deeply shake anyone, I'm just glad you've managed to get out of it with no serious damage to your health or to your psyche. I am not sure how old you were when it happened, but often, during the teen years and early twenties, people have similar experiences with the supernatural, all the changes in the body trigger stuff and attract dark entities from other dimensions for feeding. You were actually able to see what was going on and that's a huge advantage, you had a chance to react accordingly, many people have no clue and simply become food.

Whispering Words

I didn't hear any words and I didn't "hear" any words in my head like you would imagine psi would be heard. Instead, I just "felt" the presence of whispering around me. I suppose like what Sauron's eye-form whispering would sound like if you... took away the sound. Doesn't really make sense, I know, but I figured I'd try to describe it anyway..

Interesting how you mentioned this 'cause... Lately, I was describing something similar to my partner who never had any such experiences and is having a difficult time comprehending how it all works. It is almost impossible to describe other dimensions within this 3D language limited impressions, often I get frustrated by it and wish I could just grab his hand and sort of 'take him there' so that he would finally understand! ;)

If there is any more material on the dark man phenomenon, I would be very grateful if someone where to share it.

I've looked at other dream phenomenon like sleep paralysis, the Night Hag and lucid dreaming and none of them match what I felt. Only the dark man dream template fits. I'm shocked that I only read about it now. As always, this forum is full of hidden gems.

The first thing that comes to mind are articles written by Brent Swancer and Nick Redfern on the Mysterious Universe website, check them out, they have both written a lot about this one and many other phenomena throughout the years, think you'll find it interesting.

Speculations

I remember taking a keen interest in inner work at the time, but I did not know about the 4th way or this forum. I was in college and using the resources that were at hand - in particular there was a meditation group that I began attending. We did mantra meditation - focusing on saying "Maranatha" which I was told was Aramaic for "come, God" by your typical east-coast khaki-wearing kumbaya baby boomer, who led the group.

Back in my early twenties, I paid a nice sum to go through the TM initiation. The ritualistic nature of it bothered me but I was willing to try anything at that point, I just wanted to know more. I can not say that I've had any bad experiences with TM later on, but I am different than most, I already had a pretty good idea of other realms and what to expect so I 'navigated' the TM induced state, adding my own things to it for achieving the specific goal I had in mind.

At the time, I had read about "Satori" - the moment when time comes to a stop and I excitedly realized that I had felt that moment several times while doing martial arts in my life.

I've experienced that many times in life and it is always exciting, no matter if triggered by a dangerous situation or just plain focus. Chen Tai Chi sometimes induced it for me as well so yes, I know what you are talking about... :)

Story time: I admired and respected John and I was both excited and slightly... jittery about fighting him. He was much better built than me, tattoos on his shoulders, tidy but full beard, several years older at least. We started sparring and it's began to go really well for us both. In fact, the the fight becomes so interesting that the coach comes over and tells the other students to stop sparring and come watch as well.

They formed a ring around us and kept yelling encouragement while pushing us back at each other if we began to retreat to catch our breath. It was excruciating and I felt like every cell in my body was screaming in pain and vibrating.

We keep going and as I hit absolute zero in my energy tank, I slip into the state. It was absolutely beautiful, just like something from the action movies. Probably one of the best experiences of my life. Much, much better than the next most pleasurable next thing on the list like cigarettes or sex. Time slowed down, and while I was aware that I was moving fast, i was also aware that I was seeing things in slow-motion. I also felt what I had to do next, like I was seeing his move before it happened, which allowed me to absolutely destroy him in the last seconds? of the match. I still remember how good the hits felt on my knuckles, even though afterward I felt bad about the pounding he took near the end. Anyway, I wasn't intending on writing a pulp action novel so I'll end the story there - but suffice it to say, it was a "brush with Infinity" as Castenada would say (just finished reading the series) and I decided to figure out what it was and figure out how to get more of it.

Nice story <3

Jung + Meditation = Bad Idea
"Come, God?" - yeah, well, which god in particular were we summoning???

I'm absolutely convinced that reading Jung and the Meditation somehow triggered my episode.
You definitely have a gift for reaching out, with your perception, to other dimensions. It doesn't matter you didn't have a lot of those experiences, you had them when they mattered. I will not reply long about Jung and EE because I do my own research and have tried many techniques and what works for me - I incorporate into my routine. What doesn't - I leave behind. We are individuals and it is our job to figure it out for ourselves, to take full responsibility. Also, what works for you doesn't necessarily work for someone else, or at least not in the same amount/effect, etc. What one benefits from - can prematurely open a whole can of worms for someone else and cause serious problems instead of benefits. And vice versa.

Sure, many meditation's New Age techniques are calling out for STS entities, inviting them in, it was set that way on purpose. Glad you figured it out on your own.

Second Occurence

In January, a friend referred me to the Cass forum and I started to do the EE breathing program. I was in a compromised, weak position in life: I had lost my fiance, I was in the far north (no sun for last 2 months), I was drinking, my back was hurting, I had lost both my jobs at once, I was facing deportation, etc. I thought it would help, but boy was I wrong.

Literally right after I did an EE session I started feeling the same symptoms from 8 years prior begin to descend on me. The terror, the shadows in the corners, the walls bending.

This time, I had an icon handy, and I reached for my brass knuckles (blunt object so that the dark man couldn't turn it against me + I still thought this was a physical/material phenomenon... is it???) and slept for a week with the lights on until the feelings and the symptoms passed.

It wasn't as bad this time around. I was defiant and that probably helped.

We live in the 3D STS (Service to Self) world, we are currently 3D STS beings on our way back home, to our STO (Service to Others) state of mind/existence in higher densities. Read the Wave series fully, you will love it. Dark Man, Lizzard creatures, STS overlords or whatever they prefer to be called, different timelines, other worlds with different lifeforms, other densities, 'astral planes', all of that and much, MUCH more - simultaneously exists, no matter our limited perception. Forces of Dark & forces of Light, dancing their everlasting dance of creation, all around us.

Being 'defiant' sometimes helps, sometimes not. What always helps is learning, acquiring knowledge through experiences, integrating what happened into our being, owning our experiences fully. Letting it BE, feeling whatever needs to be felt, and then letting go. Attaching ourselves to a certain experience or a certain impression in time brings us harm and cries out for another, more painful lesson. Conclusions and definitions are fine, it is how are 3D mind works on this level, it's a necessary process, but it also just that - a process. Conclusions change with new experiences. New lessons bring new feelings, new processes, new insights. We should always stay open to those. Otherwise - you get stuck.

Meditation is extremely dangerous. So is Jung.

If you mix the two, you're going to have a bad time. Dark man is probably the Shadow from Jung's work. You know, the thing that tortured him for many years and drove him insane.

We should discuss this more.

What is 'meditation'? Look it up, think about it some more. Learn more. Everything that was once a natural state of our being, a natural process, has been twisted and corrupted and shaped into doing us harm and intentionally so. That doesn't mean how we can't investigate it further, get to the 'bottom of it' and shape it back into its natural, beneficial state.

Once again - great post, thank you for sharing and being so honest about it all <3

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay in my reply. I thought that it would take a few days for responses to filter in and didn't want to obsessively sit around hitting F5.

Thank you all for the prompt and insightful input.

I wanted to raise some fresh new points and address some of the points that others have made today.

About EE

And I don’t know what is Jungian methods breathing. But I understand from the transcripts, Laura and teams first have learned breathing technique from Ravi Shankar, then the Cassiopaean suggested to Laura to added additional techniques. Actually it was the Cassiopaean who suggested to Laura the EE meditation was very important for us to learn. You can read all about the EE information from this link,

Beneficial Ancient Breathing Program “Eíriú-Eolas”

I guess I'll have to read about Ravi Shankar next. I've read the guide, watched the video and I've read the FAQ and I've read peoples replies in threads talking about EE. Many say that they feel like absolute garbage and have horrible dreams as a part of the practice. I had another tab open and just like that, I came across another EE testimonial, here:

"Whilst I do POTS before sleep and the Pipe breath/warriors breath/POTS portion of the EE twice a week, I don’t recall any dreams in relationship to this. However, my partner says that I woke her up two nights in a row screaming for ‘mummy’ in my sleep."

Yeah, sounds like horrible nightmares induced by the POTS or the second breathing part of EE.

Breathing techniques are no joke. They are an integral part of shamanic technique and can lead you down some bad roads if done improperly (Wyn Hoff's Tummo-inspired hyperventilation technique comes to mind). It is the same with meditation, as I have shared with my story.

I would really like to know what techniques/technology was used in developing the EE program and I really need more details than what has been provided so far. I would be very grateful if you could share more info, if you have it.

But I refuse to do anything beyond pipe breathing (part 1) of the EE program before I understand what is going on. My gut and my lived experience is telling me that something is wrong here. I also do not think that the "its got to get worse before it gets better" argument is good enough. Anyone who makes it is asking for a lot of faith in themselves and their methods and frankly, I just cannot trust something that I do not fully understand and that my body rejects.

Seeing Beyond the Veil

@Color, I figure that if I'm going to force people to read a wall of text about me and my problems, I should at least make it fun and keep it well-paced, as a sign of respect for the reader. Glad you enjoyed the story, I know I felt better after writing it.

Ok, so... As someone who can sense and see things beyond this reality since I was a child, I can maybe help you process some of it in a more productive way. Whether you're aware of it or not you obviously do have a potential for perceiving 'things' behind the veil. The fact how 'it' took the form of some clown's head from the game you were playing at the time is nothing unusual and sure, it is highly probable how it was triggered (the vision) by the game. There are also other possibilities as to why it happened, could have been a warning sign or just an introduction, a glimpse of an insight into the other dimension that interacts with ours.

I wouldn't say that I can sense anything behind the veil. And I've never had a positive experience with the supernatural, so I absolutely loath and despise these demons or manifestations for what they do.

I want nothing to do with them and I want nothing to do with the supernatural at all. I've thrown myself into reading about this problem because I was sick of not knowing what was going on and I was eager to acquire weapons and techniques to use to defend myself and maybe even others if they should come knocking again.

Do you have a more positive experience with "seeing behind the veil?" Do you mind sharing what you experience/see? I've never actually told anyone about this problem that I've been having because it freaks people out (and rightly so!) and I don't really want to burden them with my horror stories.

I did have another short story for you that you might find interesting though.

Second Occurence Onwards

After my second brush with the dark man in January, I threw myself into studying the materials provided on this forum.

I had not been visited by the dark man since January, but I was now having horrible dreams.

Now, bad dreams are a fairly typical occurence for me, and I typically think of nothing of it or just hope that the bad period will end and a period of dreamless sleep will eventually return, allowing me to recover.

Furthermore, in most of the dreams that I've remembered having even before this period, I'm always getting stabbed, beaten, cut to pieces, surrounded by... well, monsters I suppose. But this latest onslaught began to really drain me. I was sleeping for 14 hours for basically the entirety of spring and summer. And I was, for the first time in my life, suddenly becoming aware of the existence of the supernatural (again, thanks to this forum).

My desire to arm myself against what I (belatedly) realized was out there, prompted me to seek out answers. And I decided that I needed to bring out the big guns and see what the big boys - the top dogs - the A-Team - 'thas right I'm talking 'bout the mfing take no prisoners badasses at the Inquisition! I had to read what they thought about dark magic.

The Hammer of the Witches

A quick caveat - most of what we are taught about the Inquisition is simply nothing more than blood libel. These people were basically the lawyers of their time and there is absolutely no evidence to support the claim that they tortured and murdered millions. There were probably around 3 thousand burnings done by the Catholic anti-witch movement during this time period. The Protestant Rebellion that came later was far more brutal and bloody. (I am neither Catholic nor Protestant so I do not have a dog in this fight, just calling it like I see it.) These priests saved more lives than they took by rescuing innocent people from an out of control peasant mob or the corrupt clutches of corrupt local rulers than they killed. This is to say nothing about the countless lives they saved from actual witchcraft. Reading about how they describe the witch movement at the time, you can't help but notice parallels with the Bolshevik movement or Antifa in the US right now - a clandestine terrorist network with political objectives, that these pious and intelligent men were sent in to curb-stomp to Hell.

Anyways, that's just my historical opinion. If you disagree, I hope you can agree to disagree on the historical revisionism and focus on the key takeaways instead.

Literally days before I began to read the book, I had a vivid dream that was sublime in the feelings of disgust and terror it invoked in me. Trust me, it's important to share this part, so bear with me for another short story.

Meeting Loki/the Devil

I'm in an elevator going up to the very top of a skyscraper. I know that there's an important election today and while I don't really like any of the candidates, I know that I'm expected to show up. The elevator doors open and I step out onto what I can only describe as a ski slope. Basically, a sloped mountainside covered with gleaming snow that reflects the sun's glare so brightly that I have to squint. It does not phase me that any of this is out of place and I do not feel any cold, so I just set up the slope.

I don't get far before I see a girl with a completely naked torso and hot pink-red hair coming down the slope the opposite way. She's got leg warmers and forearm warmers as clothes, and nothing else. She's fairly androgynous with small breasts, short legs, slim and generally, fairly young looking.

I call out to her with half-hearted, "Hey.." but she keeps going down, so I shrug and start heading back up. I figure she's just one of your typical rude SJW freaks. "At least she's not fat, I suppose... "

Now I don't get very far at all before I "feel" something behind me. I turn back around and I see that "she" has manifested right behind me and things begin to take a turn for the macabre.

She opens her mouth to say something, but I can't for the life of me remember what she said or remember any sounds coming out of her uncanny valley, lopsided, boyish face except that i know it was either an offer or a question and that it was vaguely sexual in nature, sending my into an instant cold sweat.

It's hard to convey the ethereal quality of any dream, let along this one, but that near death time-slowing thing occurs again. And as it does, I let my eyes slide down along her body, until they settle down on her bare pink feet standing in the snow.

One of them is mutilated and grotesque. This causes me to cringe with fear and disgust like you would if you saw the bloated corpse of an animal recently killed on the road or if a Thai ladyboyman who is no longer even remotely passable desperately (aggressively) solicits you and ... well... you get it I think.

Shuddering, I force myself to turn away from her and escape back up the slope...

Coincidence/Synchronicity

The dream wasn't particularly brutal, but it was deeply unsettling. I couldnt forget it.

About two-three days later, I was making progress in the book, and would you know it, there it was, in black and white, my dream! 5 centuries ago, The Inquisitors wrote that Loki or the Devil appears to people in their dreams and often shows them a mutilated or cleft foot as like, a chance to let them recognize him through his disguise. He usually offers them a deal or tries to trick them in some sort of way.

EYGd2DAUYAAmqHM.jpg

They advice people to be on their guard and to refuse any offers, which is what, I guess, I did.

(If I find the screenshots I took from the Hammer I'll post them)

Even the fact that I dreamed about something prior to reading about it several days later is on its own already an incredible coincidence or a synchronicity (Jungian theory). I know nothing about synchronicities because all that I've read on the topic came from that bastard Jung and what he had to say on the topic basically amounted to, "yeah, synchronicity is a thing" and nothing more.

I took it as an omen.

But at least this was definitely a dream and wasn't like some reality-bending dark acid trip (disclaimer: I have never done drugs, not even once).

Final Thoughts

I don't know what to make of these events, but my course of action is clear: I will keep researching.

Maybe the gates of hell opened in 2020 and we just didn't notice lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom