Gov. Brown extends COVID-19 state of emergency until Nov. 3
Oregon Health Authority on Tuesday reported six additional deaths in Oregon due to COVID-19, raising the state’s death toll to 465. Health officials also reported 243 new confirmed and presumptive cases of coronavirus, bringing the state total 26,946.
Look at the numbers that that Brown is using to lock down the entire state. They're not only low, but also fraudulent. By the time that Nov. 3 rolls around, perhaps she'll have some new "reason" for locking things down until Easter or some other BS date.

The choice of Nov. 3 is curious. Sure, that's election day, but Oregon has been mail-in-only since 1998. Note that Oregon's mail-in voting also includes the use of drop-boxes, which bypasses the US postal service.

22.jpg

Coronavirus Deaths Over Weekend Are Lowest Since the 4th of July – COVID-19 is Fizzling Out Across US Just Like Other Countries
It’s clear no matter how hard the Democrats and their fraudulent media try to spin it, the China coronavirus is dying out. Americans should get their lives back to normal. Efforts to shut down schools or not vote in person are purely political.

Coronavirus Deaths Over Weekend Are Lowest Since the 4th of July – COVID-19 is Fizzling Out Across US Just Like Other Countries
It’s clear no matter how hard the Democrats and their fraudulent media try to spin it, the China coronavirus is dying out. Americans should get their lives back to normal. Efforts to shut down schools or not vote in person are purely political.

At my work for 3 days out of the week, the msm news is on and thats the only time I hear it. I noticed that there is a focus on reassuring people the covid vaccine will be safe. Along with this they mention the claims of it being unsafe on social media or the internet (I presume since its not mainstream) as the talk of conspiracy theorists with the usual derogatory emphasis, its the tin foil hat crowd spreading these lies!

Are they getting worried? It looks like damage control to me.

At my work for 3 days out of the week, the msm news is on and thats the only time I hear it. I noticed that there is a focus on reassuring people the covid vaccine will be safe. Along with this they mention the claims of it being unsafe on social media or the internet (I presume since its not mainstream) as the talk of conspiracy theorists with the usual derogatory emphasis, its the tin foil hat crowd spreading these lies!

Are they getting worried? It looks like damage control to me.
The MSM is a propaganda tool of the perpetrators of this fraud and others. People eat it up. They don't call it programming for nothing.
EhXvqwfXkAANrS_.jpg
EgbrGs_U8AcDtDY.jpg

ANOTHER AWESOME AFRICAN LEADER! | Bombshell: Madagascar President Claims WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison COVID-19 Cure

How awesome have these African leaders been during this #Scamdemic? We had the President of Tanzania come out and expose the testing kits that were sent to him that were giving Covid positive results for ANYTHING that was tested. Including produce. Now we have this guy exposing the WHO for trying to bribe him.
Nice! Thank you very much African leaders!

1599727453906.png

How awesome have these African leaders been during this #Scamdemic? We had the President of Tanzania come out and expose the testing kits that were sent to him that were giving Covid positive results for ANYTHING that was tested. Including produce. Now we have this guy exposing the WHO for trying to bribe him.
Nice! Thank you very much African leaders!
I just watched the interview with the Madagascar President and thought he was excellent. I hope that he knows the danger he is in, considering what happened to the President of Burundi who died of a heart attack this year:
(L) What happened to the dead elephants in Botswana?

A: Target practice by dark forces.

Q: (Pierre) 3D or 4D?

A: 3D satellites. Induced heart attacks.

Q: (Niall) From space!

(Joe) Was that practicing for humans?

A: Yes

Q: (L) I guess they start on elephants using the satellites and then they refine their system.

(Artemis) That was making me think about all those spontaneous death stories that I was reading about in the news. They don't know what the cause is, but all these people just die.

(Niall) Around the same time as these elephants, the prime minister of Burundi dropped dead of a heart attack. It was very suspicious...

Q: (Niall) An induced heart attack?

Q: (Artemis) By this satellite technology?

Q: (Niall) Was that the same attack?

(L) Was that the same source, but maybe not intentional?

A covid coup took place afterwards:

Apparently, the decoction (produced in Madagascar) that consists of Artemisia (a plant with amongst others anti-malaria properties) and a few medicinal plants endemic to Madagascar is used against Covid-19 with good results and no adverse side-effects? Madagascar already sent it to a number of African countries.

For example: when the others persons says something like "the pandemic is really bad and serious" I answer with something like "The situation is very tragic indeed". I try to only explicitly agree with them (aka directly reinforcing the lie) when there is no other way that I can phrase a response.

If it is pretty clear that the other person has fully bought into the lie, I have no problem to just play along and agree with them.

Sometimes a gentle question "do you have any science on that?" might yield results, especially if they believe everything the MSM tell them, without thinking about what it's based on.

I guess the "issue" needs to be specific. If we're talking about pandemic, then numbers (deaths versus cases) would be interesting. Something like masks should be supported by science. Sometimes if you question a person about their belief systems and it's done in a gentle way, it forces them to look for facts, rather than the lies or "talking points" repeated by the media.

Of course, communicating with a person's who's angry is difficult and probably even pointless, especially if both people get angry. It just escalates. Staying out of an argument, or not responding in an emotional way is probably best. Calmly stating facts is always an option, as getting angry or frustrated doesn't lead to a good place.

I guess it depends on how well you know a person. I can do this with my family because I've had to - only introducing minimal information into conversations because they are actively against a lot of what I say and simply WILL not agree with something, until it becomes 'the norm' - or what the majority of other people think, or somebody else (not me) points it out to them.

When it comes to my work, I must remain factual and put information in a scientific way - or from a journal that they respect. I can get sacked, fined or prosecuted if I reference "the wrong" type of material from "the wrong" type of source, or even if I speak to my colleges about it. It's worse if I write about it. These things may yet happen, but we shall see.

It's people who don't realize that authority has absolutely no care for them, and organizations just want, either compliance, or use of them in some way, who are the people who are most misled. These people literally ignore or deny things that are happening around them and they become actively hostile when things are pointed out to them.

The irrepressible 'old man in a chair', Dr Vernon Coleman's new video channel is now on Brand New Tube. This is where all new videos will FIRST appear. Vernon Coleman's videos can also be found on Bitchute. There are 80 videos on YouTube but it is no longer Vernon's primary channel because of their egregious censorship activities.

Latest video and transcript:

This Fraud is Now Blindingly Obvious

International best-selling author, Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA, explains why the UK Government's new laws in England are unnecessary and indefensible. Using the Government's own figures, he shows that deaths from covid-19 have been falling for weeks, while extra deaths due to the lockdowns and hospital closures are more than ten times as numerous as covid-19 deaths. Dr Coleman also explains how it is possible that serious side effects associated with the Astra Zeneca vaccine could result in 450,000 healthy people becoming permanently paralysed.
For more unbiased information, please visit http://www.vernoncoleman.com

Back
Top Bottom