Jon Rappoport’s “Matrix Revealed” — recommended reading?

cindyj

Jedi
Over recent months, there have been multiple posts referencing Jon R’s blog articles, and additionally he offers three collections of digital content from his past articles and interviews, and two of them also include his book “Aids Inc.” They look interesting, so I am wondering if anyone here has read/listened to any of his paid offerings and found them insightful enough to recommend? They each cost $125, which is a bit substantial, so it would be good to hear whether they are worth it. I suspect they are, but would like to hear from others. Thank you!

I read parts of it - there are actually three different ‘packages’ he sells - make sure you buy the right one if you choose to go down the road. Lots of different informations, some interesting, some less so. ’AIDS Inc’ is interesting, but probably a bit out of date, also I find that JR is going on about how there are no viruses and it’s all a scam. I think he is partly right, but also partly wrong - I think viruses are real ut misunderstood.

It’s a hard call whether or not it’s worth forking out the money - I guess it depends on where your interests lie and whether or not there are other things you are interested in within the one package. He did interviews with a hypnotherapist about hypnosis and imagination, which I found fascinating - but again, I don’t remember in which package that was.

Hope this helps (a little bit).

Oh, thanks, Nickelbleu, that is helpful to know. Do you recall which package you ended up going for?

...so I am wondering if anyone here has read/listened to any of his paid offerings and found them insightful enough to recommend? They each cost $125, which is a bit substantial, so it would be good to hear whether they are worth it. I suspect they are, but would like to hear from others. Thank you!

Although I have not yet looked at Jon Rappaport's other two packages, here are my thoughts on his "The Matrix Revealed".

"The Matrix Revealed" has two sections that I thought were well worth the money at the time because I hadn't seen the material anywhere else, and apparently the DCM thought I needed a crash course. One section had multiple interviews with "Ellis Medavoy", supposedly a retired propaganda artist who specialized in shaping hysteria around pandemics and health in general. The "Medavoy" sections lay out exactly how a pandemic is put in place. I read them the day before the coronavirus hysteria broke out in my part of the world and found them a powerful protection against the terror I could feel breaking out all around me.

You could, however, come to a similar understanding reading this forum and the books Laura recommends on hypnotism. There are clear parallels between the way the coronavirus pandemic has played out and the concepts in, say, Milton Erickson's "The Nature of Hypnosis and Suggestion". I found Milton's book tough going because of all the instances where people so willingly gave up control to him. As Nicklebleu said above, "The Matrix Revealed" also has some powerful interviews with a hypnotist named Jack True, who gives alarming insights into why people are so willing to give up control to a hypnotist (most are already in a light trance).

"The Matrix Revealed" was fascinating and had a lot of useful information. It also includes a course in logic, which I haven't yet read, since I got a good grounding in that in high school and college, and have read a lot about it since. If I had to guess what the other two packages are about, I'd say Rappaport likely goes deeper into his idea that creativity is the route to living an authentic life. I plan to get them at some point.

I hope this helps.

Thank you, Cassandane, for sharing your impressions of his material. It does sound intriguing. We, on this forum, are so fortunate to have each other and the Cassiopaeans to help discover, investigate and discuss the nature of reality, sharing together our interest in finding truth. So it is always interesting to discover these other sources and their connections for comparison, although I am realizing there are vastly more things to pursue than I have time for in this life (I wonder how that will change in 4D?).

Back
Top Bottom