(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Apologies I couldn't join today. Emergency need for a cat flat operation on our front door that turned into a Michelangelo style event with a chisel and hammer - and a long time on my knees! Ah the pleasures of a simple life! May be missing next week as well as disappearing into deepest, greenest wooded country way out west for much needed down time and may not be back by next Saturday. Best wishes to all - hope you had a great session.

I'm having trouble getting onto the meeting - is the request to join coming through?

It said "Preparing meeting" for a long time so I disconnected and reconnected.

I´m having both Zoom issues (first sound, then sound repaired itself but my microphone still didn´t work) and now I have connection issues. :(

It can be due to Internet connection issues, or an outdated version of Zoom. If you don't see the automatic update window when you open Zoom, you can download the latest version here.

If you still have problems with Zoom, just let us know.

Luis, my internet connection went down, can I come in back?
It seems that my microphone isn't working, you couldn't hear me. Thanks to Loreta for her translation.

Don't worry Deliverance, hopefully it will work next time.

When you open Zoom click on the little arrow right on the side of the microphone icon (at the lower left corner of the window) and select your active microphone there. Sometimes there are other microphone options listed in that do not work.

Please let us know if the issue persist, to see if we can help you.

Apologies I couldn't join today. Emergency need for a cat flat operation on our front door that turned into a Michelangelo style event with a chisel and hammer - and a long time on my knees! Ah the pleasures of a simple life! May be missing next week as well as disappearing into deepest, greenest wooded country way out west for much needed down time and may not be back by next Saturday. Best wishes to all - hope you had a great session.

No doubt that ended up as a work of art :-D. Have a good rest and a great time! See you soon!

Here’s the session I was referring to in our Aus-Asia-Am meeting, with regards to men (& people in general) becoming less interested in sex and more drawn to spiritual pursuits (it was an early session):

Session date: November 6, 1994

Q: (L) Now, I was just reading in "Bringers of the Dawn" about male energy and female energy and it says: "We have said that the male vibration will transform in a very short period of time. We will not tell you why or how because some of you will consider it to be entirely too ominous, however, we will say that as the waves continue to come there will be a unilateral rising of consciousness within the population. At a certain point, when men are in the deepest point of mastering feeling, the feeling center will be activated. This will either occur gently or it will be blown wide open." What will be "entirely too ominous?"
A: Energy redirection.
Q: (L) Energy direction is going to happen and that is what you are saying is the ominous thing here?
A: Overview.
Q: (L) Well, what does energy direction specifically mean? What kind of energy?
A: Sexual.

Q: (L) And this is going to be the ominous event that would frighten people?
A: Repercussions.
Q: (L) What are the repercussions?
A: Many.
Q: (L) Could you tell us some of them?
A: First you must figure out answer to number one.
Q: (L) Well, sexual energy "redirected"; does this mean women will stop having sex with men?
A: Not exactly.
Q: (L) Am I close?
A: Yes. Men will lose most of their drive in favor of more spiritual pursuits. It is the sex drive that is at the root of most of the historical aggression and lack of feeling on the part of the male.
Q: (L) Can we tell others?
A: Might cause turmoil but up to you.
Q: (L) I noticed that at about the same time I began meditating heavily that my drive plummeted. Is this because of the meditation?
A: Yes. Females will lose some drive too. But how will humans react to this, that is the question. Will they be prepared?
Q: (L) Does this mean that everybody is going to lose interest in sex?
A: Will have much less and must learn to relate to each other more spiritually.

Q: (L) Is this because one of the major drives of the human being is for contact and, up to now, this has been manifested through sexual union and without the sexual urge they will be forced to find other ways to relate?
A: One would hope so. You are all moving toward 4th level which is less physical thus you must learn this existence in order to pass through into the 4th level.

Q: (L) And those who do not learn will not pass, is that correct?
A: Yes. Some will be relieved. It depends upon how advanced one is.

Hi everyone,

It was a lovely to see you all and I thought it was a great discussion last week (some of which synchronously ties in with current the Romantic Fiction, Reality Shaping and The Work thread).

Below are the links for the chapters, and the recording for the Aus-Asia-Am group:
Here's the video of the last meeting (latter half of Ch 23: Lucifer and the Pot of Gold or The Quest for the Holy Grail of No Anticipation)

The audio

And the folder

We will be discussing Ch 24: The Bacchantes Meet Apollo At Stonehenge And Play The Third Man Theme this coming Saturday.
See you all then!

Last edited:
It can be due to Internet connection issues, or an outdated version of Zoom. If you don't see the automatic update window when you open Zoom, you can download the latest version here.
Well, I´ve fixed it.
Apparently it is not a good idea to just close the lid on ones laptop for weeks and let it go to hibernate + not to update either Wndows nor Zoom..... :whistle:
After I did a pure restart of my computer, let it update, then let my Zoom update, I´ve just tested Zoom meeting with my brother and it works perfectly fine.

See you on Saturday! :-)

Here are some relevant excerpts from Bringers of the Dawn with regards to Ch 23 (Lucifer and the Pot of Gold) & Ch 24 (The Bacchantes Meet Apollo at Stonehenge). I think it also ties in somewhat with the Romantic Fiction, Reality shaping thread:

On integrating male (left hemisphere) & female (right hemisphere) within oneself:
At this time, the twin flame is not sought as a partner outside of the self but is understood to be the integration of the male and female selves and the ripeness of all that self has done. After you have integrated the male and female within yourself and activated your own twin flame, then, when you seek a partner, you will seek someone complete, not someone to fill the need that you have not acknowledged or that you have not filled for yourself.”
“As we mentioned, it is not outside yourself that you are looking for a twin flame partner. You are looking for the integration of the female and male essence within yourself. They make one whole. Whole people are looking to connect with other whole people in relationships that are based on trust, desire, and choice. The relationships are not based on "I need you in my life to complete me and validate me”
When you marry that twin flame inside yourself, you are recognizing the intuitive, Goddess, life-bringing, sensitive portion of yourself as well as the portion of yourself that is powerful, rational, and intellectual. One that is very much of the Earth plane and the other is very much of the spiritual plane...You will achieve something that you never recognized as a possibility in any relationship before.”
Call on your own internal masculine and feminine and set up a dialogue between them so they can begin to work in partnership and harmony...When you give yourself the dignity of your own love, as if you were royalty receiving the accolades of the people, everything changes. Strength and integration become yours because you believe in and love who you are.”

On sexuality itself:
“Your body has forgotten the cosmic orgasm of which it is capable because society has taught you for thousands and thousands of years that sexuality is bad. You have been taught this in order for you to be controlled and to keep you from seeking the freedom available through sexuality. Sexuality connects you with a frequency of ecstasy, which connects you back to your divine source and to information.”
The sexual parts of the body are avenues to pleasure that create frequencies that heal and stimulate the body and potentially lead it to its higher spiritual self. Sexuality is so misunderstood on this planet that, when it is exchanged between two persons, very seldom is there an intent to connect spirituality with it...very seldom is sexuality used as a bridge to take you to higher levels of consciousness.”
“Most of you have difficulty trusting yourselves because you don't have a role model for trust. You can learn about trust in a relationship because a relationship acts as a mirror for you, showing you what you cannot see from your own viewpoint. It shows you yourself outside of yourself when you have open communication within sexuality and deep intimacy, and when you are not using sexuality as a distraction for getting close. Many of you have used sexuality as a distraction and a way to avoid intimacy rather than to develop it.”
“Spiritual realms are places of existence that the human body is locked away from. Because sexuality was an opportunity for human beings to regain their memory, or to connect with their spiritual selves and spiritual creator, or to find an avenue to the spiritual realm that you are sealed off from, the churches came about and promoted sexuality for procreation. They taught you that the only reason you had sexuality was to produce little humans. Sexuality was promoted as something very bad.”

On looking for love:
“If you are stuck on the idea of love and cannot comprehend what is going on with it, your difficulty is that you are looking for love outside yourself. You are looking for somebody else to put meaning in your life and validate you. If you do not have that person, you become angry or feel you are worthless. This is a pattern you grew up with, which your parents and your society showed you. We have said over and over again that the most important thing you can do is love yourself and honor Earth.”

On the energetics of sex, love & links to a higher frequency:
“When you join bodies, even when you hug one another, you exchange frequency. When you have a sexual experience, there is a hormonal release inside the body. The hormones awaken certain energies inside the cells, and there is a transference of one person's essence onto the other person. That is why when you have had sexual experiences with someone you sometimes cannot get their energy off you. Even though you don't want to be with the person, the sexual experience stays with you because you have had an electromagnetic exchange.”
Understand that, on this planet, sexuality has always been the body's link to its higher frequency...Sexual vibration has been your link with your cosmic identity, but this whole concept has been completely misunderstood and lost...There were those who did not want you to be in tune with these frequencies because the sexual frequencies could have taken you to areas of liberation where you would have begun to figure things out. Sexuality was left as a frequency for you to ride through the nervous system and connect with the higher mind by going out of your body. If you had been told that this was the route out, who could have controlled or manipulated you?”

Thanks AI! I noticed and came on here to ask about just that.

And thank you @beetlemaniac for the Marjoe documentary. Eerie and enlightening all in one - I've watched half of it or thereabouts. One to resume and complete.
Hi @SMM!

It's been a while since your post, but I just wanted to mention that credit is due to @seek10, not myself for posting the documentary!

Sorry to hear about that.

Back
Top Bottom