Session 15 August 2020

It might be worth thinking about how free will could in fact be a physical law. I've thought for some time that a free will interpretation of quantum mechanics could provide a valid framework, and one that is more parsimonious than an infinite number of alternate universes.

Free Will is a physical law, I think. Strictly if: (a) Physical or (b) non-physical, doesn't matter because, I think, The Law of Free Will is equally valid to both (a)+(b), since physicality and non-physicality in this Universe are two aspects of the same Ray of Creation, I think. Just like Heraclitus creatively intuited: the Artesan Fire sub-atomically tears apart the entire Universe each moment and then everything gets rebuilt the next moment. Which is why time is a mere coping mechanism for the slow-on-the-uptake biological forms like us. I think this is why some physicists theorize that an infinite series of instant NOWs are all that exist and build up our entire lives.

For a year or two, by now, I have been experimenting with hacking the Lizard Matrix, its 48+ Laws = as was explained by master Gurdjieff, The Law of Accident 48 and going beyond, adding more Laws, 49...50...51+ , is to me DEEP MATRIX, as arbitrarily I named it.
During my experiments it means that under this Law those people are walking safely on a walkway are in Deep Matrix, who on YT video are shown to be suddenly crushed by an outward-slamming garage door, through which blasts a smallish car, that has a faulty brakes-electronics that went haywire according to the article. So the car instead of obeying the owners setting of hand-brake, it applied "maximum speed reverse!" like a starting Formula-1 car, busted out and could have killed or seriously injured the two strollers. Similar recent incident in China, two strollers safely progressing on a walkway are being swallowed up entirely by a sinkhole.

THE LAW OF ACCIDENT allows walls to collapse, cables and ropes and wires chains to snap; it allows surfaces to become slippery, to tilt, and to crumble those upon them or ceilings to collapse and crush them, when people least expect it.
Machines can become dangerous, pulling hands, hair, clothing,etc. into them, cutting off fingers, hands, arms, legs, heads, even testicles.
False personality operates under 96 orders of laws, personality operates under 48 orders of laws, and essence operates under 24 orders of laws.

Hacking the Lizard Matrix which is Compelled to Obey the Law of Free Will:
So how I did my experiments was the following. I recognized the Lizard Matrix operates under the Principle of the Jewish~Yahwehian 'Loan With Interest'. You accept indulgences offered by the Matrix, you immediately sign the loan. Imagine it as a movie with people walking around and big numbers are floating over their heads, displaying under how many Laws they are at any given moment. Then the System continues to count its Matrix interest on top of people's heads adding more and more Laws, until you go way over 48+ deep into the Law of Accident, then into 'Deep Matrix' toward the Law of the Moon: 96 Laws. Then a serious accident happens and you go back to 48+. The counter starts again.

I think, I found its exploit.

Example:
People at a busy crossing are waiting for cars to pass by and they are watching the cars: Some bystanders' eyes meet some drivers eyes. Nerve impulses / signals in The Matrix exchange: the great Machine emits clicks and whirrs.. and makes it so that the driver of.... One car stops, allowing people to begin crossing.

People unaware what they just did - but The Matrix sez: "Look what they DID By Their Own Free Will!..." - by conveniently crossing, they accepted that a car driver just took a sacrifice to wait [also enforcing other car drivers to wait], which will take up some of their precious 'driver life-minutes'. The people walking across the street, in busy traffic, observed by drivers.. (some of whom impatient, because they definitely have to be somewhere and fast), so the walkers have just now accepted a Contract with the 'Yahweh Lizard Matrix', I think, .. and the System is now adding [dangerous] plus Laws onto the Walkers Heads Counters, which is further beyond 48 now with the System diligently counting all the additional dangerous Laws.
I think, the walking people are now getting increasingly vulnerable to the Law of Accident. Just imagine a Law Counter hovering over their heads and going dangerously far beyond 48..

I am approaching same street crossing (which is by now strangely not so busy..). I'm aware that there is a Lizard Matrix Operating, in which I am currently forced to move around. Fully knowing, what will happen, if I allow to be indulged by a car in the now not so busy traffic - it means I'll be baited and offered the False Courtesy - by a "stray" car.

This happens way too often[!], a "stray" car strangely very eloquently stopping and offering me the luxury to BYPASS the tedious waiting (which should be normal) because there should be a long line of ignorant drivers speeding by, which is the desired option, to SUFFER, SUFFER in this reality by waiting. I always notice scant traffic, where curiously, in the very second that I step near the street... this happening on a way too high chance-percentage, a stray car just happening to pass by... ALWAYS STOPS [??!!] quickly and offering me the Yahwehian Matrix Contract:
- Accept this easy passing and I'll kick you under more laws!

Therefore nowadays, if I want to cross the street and if I spot one car or a couple cars approaching, I always back off, so the drivers don't notice me and I wait - "conscious suffering" - for those few cars to pass by........, therefore:
I, aware of my own 'Free Will', I Am rejecting the curiously almost always Ready and Quick™ offer of the Lizard Matrix, to allow me to pass by, as if I by myself were some Sudanese king strolling around with my wedding procession or a diplomat with his entourage in tow...

Same in supermarkets. People seeing me arriving to the line, or standing in line having just bought a couple stuff (holding them) in my hands and they are [with a loaded cart] curiously frequently strangely offering me to get before them in the line. Very strange, too obvious and too frequent. I don't buy it for a second! I always refuse, knowing fully well, that having used my awareness about the Law of Free Will, I just refused another and then another trap-bait, offered by the Lizard Matrix, for me to accept its Yahwehian Loan, which would begin to count a horribly high interest rate = added Laws over the top of the 48+.

This is I think, how on multiple occasions, by a hairline, I avoided serious accidents. Super-strict about never forgetting my Personal Protection Crystal, it is always with me as well.

It is actually funny to see and to realize spotting people - who, as if on remote control - are walking or speeding into my way oblivious to create a collision. Strollers.. what appears to be On Remote Control - controlled by The Lizard Matrix (like how people in the movie: The Matrix are overtaken by Agents) blindly people keep on walking or just come straight at me, forcing me to collide soon with them. So transparent! Way to high chance % in so many cases, that nowadays I'm smiling: "Oh, another child on Remote Control... (so I stop.) Or another man/woman not looking around again and just incoming, like a ballistic missile...". Or Yet another speeding car on an otherwise totally empty street [before or after] the speeding car creating a Kill-Box = for me nowhere to run, just giving way to run right into the danger into the arms of an accident, etc..

..... :) or not to :) ..... to Be or Not To Be ........

After I became aware of this and refused the bait, there is immediately a relief sensation. I noticed that The Matrix NOTICED that I became aware of its devilish machinations.
Totus Mundus In Maligno Positus Est

After you become Aware of your own Free Will, you become the Enemy of The Matrix!!

Last edited:
As for chips, if one could identify where in the body it is maybe a large directed magnet field would be able to draw it out of you?
Something tells me we shouldn't worry much about being chipped by Bill Hates. Way bigger worries are incoming, where old worries like "Do I wear a mask?" or "Will I be fired if I avoid chipping" will be dropped like a hot potato in favor of "Where do I run like hell?"

Hi, @SOTTREADER! I hear there's a vaccine and it's 'safe enough' and it's not even mandatory!
Hope the past 4 months of your "ERRYONE WILL GET VACCINATED!!! THERE IS NO ESCAPE!!!! THE VACCINES WILL DO HORRIBLE DAMAGE!!!!" panic was worth it. :)

Keep in mind that all serious prophecies and prophetic insights, if real, should have only one purpose: to warn humanity to ponder the prophecy. Allow it to happen or refuse it: humanity to make a different choice changing the outcome, so the prophecy does not come true at all or if its a cataclysm prophesied, then it will be at least mitigated.

If a prophecy - like the Ice Age - absolutely cannot be avoided, because its so big that it allows no place, nowhere to run, then at least it should be mitigated. Only avoided or mitigated prophecies serve their purpose, because they fulfilled their destiny: Humanity learned a lesson by listening to them, pondering them and practicing conscious avoidance.

Any prophecy that comes straight true just as it was prophesied, didn't fulfill its purpose, because humanity wasn't listening. That prophecy should be the loudest warning signal in human history: Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it!!

The mask mandate is even worse than I suspected. Brain damage!!! I wear one very little, but will use it even less now. My god, the evil being perpetrated is beyond words.
This is horrible and absolutely hopes-shattering! I immediately thought about those forum members here, who reported that they must wear a mask at times at their workplaces or they will be fired in an instant. They are already in HELL..
Technically the worst suffering in this density is reported to give the greatest karmic reward in the afterlife. But the mask is literally destroying awareness, by destroying Intelligence first. Losing "intelligence points", losing the sharpness of mind destroys the possibility of ever reaching higher awareness levels.. as the victim counts his her increasing number of neurons dying.... These Lizard bastards really understand, how to kill or hopes, eh?

The question/answer about the Russian vaccine is very interesting. For months, the bought media has been pushing he narrative that a vaccine was an urgent matter, that it's the only 100% safe thing in the universe, and that the sooner we have one the better. As soon as the Russian vaccine was announced, the narrative changed and now vaccines are not safe and they need testing and blah blah. It looks like Sputnik took them by surprise.
This is an excellent opinion in my Mind and thank You. Vladimir Putin was trying safe the all of humanity and he have to warn us of the vaccine from psychopats hands. I suppose that he know what kind of vaccines Gates&Co is trying to sells to the rest of World. As a Pole and Slavian I feel his intentions and Generosity and I feel it by my Heart and Soul because I know russian language quite well thats way I listening to him more often his speech .

It might be worth thinking about how free will could in fact be a physical law. I've thought for some time that a free will interpretation of quantum mechanics could provide a valid framework, and one that is more parsimonious than an infinite number of alternate universes.

Essentially, subatomic particles are motes of consciousness/awareness, and since they have free will, their behavior can only be predicted statistically, thus giving the appearance of probability waves. Quite similar to Leibniz' monad theory.

I haven't given much thought to how wave/particle duality can be resolved with this interpretation, though. While I'm technically a physicist, I'm not a quantum theorist - my mathematical aptitude is simply not well enough developed to tackle something like this.
Even without taking into account the "consciousness" aspect of free will, the Cs, with just two words, elegantly and beautifully, answered a profound question that was vexing physicists for many years:

Until the advent of Quantum Mechanics, all physical models of the universe involved determinism: if you could exactly measure the properties of the universe at time T, then you could predict exactly the properties at time T+1. With these properties, time became just another dimension in a fixed universe, leading many scientists to suggest that past, present, and future were fixed.

"Today is just yesterday's future, and tomorrow's past..."

Or in other words - no free will to change anything!

Quantum mechanics introduced a concept called the "uncertainty principle" which placed hard physical limits on the exactness of what can be known at any time T - meaning that the future can only be predicted in terms of probabilities.

This tiny uncertainty smashed the deterministic model of the world, introduced the world to Schroedinger's cat, and restored the concept of being able to change the future.

The result caused major scientific arguments that can best be summed up with Einstein's (the "inventor" of Relativity) legendary statement to Niels Bohr (the "inventor" of Quantum Mechanics) that, "God does not play dice!"

Neils Bohr, supposedly retorted that, "Einstein should stop telling god what to do!"

But, even within the Quantum Mechanics world, many of the top scientists never accepted the purely probabilistic interpretation of QM, and searched for deterministic phenomena related to a concept called De Broglie Pilot Waves that, if they existed, would return the world to an absolutely mechanistic predictable, and deterministic model that would not allow any free will. (We actually mentioned the concept in the 4D Geometry thread referenced by @Bluegazer.)

These DeBroglie Pilot Waves have never been conclusively found even though, I believe, they were still being searched-for by establishment scientists as recently as a couple of years ago...

But, with just two words, "Free Will", the whole deterministic model collapses leaving the uncertainty principle and the probabilistic view of the universe as reality!

For those who are not Physicists, a fantastic book that goes into the story a lot more eloquently than I ever could is: "Thirty Years That Shook Physics" by George Gamow.

It is an exceptional book that, while it contains some of the classic formulae, does not require you to understand them to follow the story. But, there is enough real Physics in there that Physicists can read it too!

Incidentally: I'm not aware that anybody today can explain why the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle exists, or the reason it is what it is - beyond, of course, the usual "hand-wavey" statement about it being related to wave-particle duality. But, if anyone can correct me, I would love to know!

Keep in mind that all serious prophecies and prophetic insights, if real, should have only one purpose: to warn humanity to ponder the prophecy. Allow it to happen or refuse it: humanity to make a different choice changing the outcome, so the prophecy does not come true at all or if its a cataclysm prophesied, then it will be at least mitigated.

If a prophecy - like the Ice Age - absolutely cannot be avoided, because its so big that it allows no place, nowhere to run, then at least it should be mitigated. Only avoided or mitigated prophecies serve their purpose, because they fulfilled their destiny: Humanity learned a lesson by listening to them, pondering them and practicing conscious avoidance.

Any prophecy that comes straight true just as it was prophesied, didn't fulfill its purpose, because humanity wasn't listening. That prophecy should be the loudest warning signal in human history: Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it!!
I have often thought of this as well. Every time something horrible is foretold, the blow seems to be mitigated by awareness. We often hear it said, now that won't happen because someone said it would. That would be like creating the reality we would like to see. We seem to accomplish this subconsciously. The trick is how to bring this into a conscious act.

Romance novels are a good practice ground because they always seem to have a happy ending. Now imagine real life's experiences. How do we create happy endings?

Now that people are aware of this glitch in the matrix, we have the knowledge to block it. Thereby creating a new reality.

At least this is how my thoughts followed after reading this.

But, with just two words, "Free Will", the whole deterministic model collapses leaving the uncertainty principle and the probabilistic view of the universe as reality!

Good post. One thing, though: the probabilistic framework is not actually a free will framework. It's deterministic chaos - everything is just random.

In a free will interpretation, the behavior of subatomic particles is not random at all. They do what they do because they choose to do it, selecting from the options presented to them as they see fit.

It's a subtle distinction - aggregate behavior can still be well-described probabilistically, as THOUGH it was random - but philosophically, an important distinction.

What are the best sources of evidence for the detrimental effects of masks?
Glad you asked! Check this post:
There's a pdf there with exactly what you need - a collection of studies and articles about the detrimental effects of masks, by Sherri Tenpenny.

But, even within the Quantum Mechanics world, many of the top scientists never accepted the purely probabilistic interpretation of QM, and searched for deterministic phenomena related to a concept called De Broglie Pilot Waves that, if they existed, would return the world to an absolutely mechanistic predictable, and deterministic model that would not allow any free will. (We actually mentioned the concept in the 4D Geometry thread referenced by @Bluegazer.)

But both are true. How else can free will be co-opted if not for the concept of determinism? Basically the dominant scientific thought is deterministic (materialism). STS is deterministic, rigid, dogmatic, contradictory, baroque. Our minds have been injected with determinism. (the arrow of time).

Yesterday my head kept repeating, look at Planck's constant, look at Planck's constant:

This model proved to be very accurate and has since been called Planck's law and means that the universe is quantum and not continuous.
On a macroscopic level this does not seem to be the case, as the value of Planck's constant is so small that the effect of this "quantization" or "discretization" of the energy values of any system apparently varies continuously.

constanteplanckvalor.png

The two digits in parentheses denote the uncertainty in the last digits of the value.

Planck's constant is one of the most important numbers in the universe and has led to quantum mechanics replacing traditional physics. The Planck constant also appears within the statement of Heisenberg's uncertainty principle.

Okay, here's something weird with the semantics. If you have something that is constant, it means that it does not vary, and therefore its value will always be the same and therefore predictable. If something is predictable then it's determined. But then add the uncertainty in two numbers that oh boy we've seen them before: 11-35.

How is it possible for something that is constant to have a degree of uncertainty?

And as for the numbers:

Q: (L) So 33 could represent the transformation of the physical man to the divine man through the action of secret or hidden teachings... and those who have gone through this process represent themselves with the number 33, which means that they started out oriented to the flesh and then became...

A: Medusa 11.

Q: (L) Medusa 11? What does Medusa have to do with it? (S) What about spinning 33 times? (L) Please tell me how Medusa relates here?

A: Heads.

Q: (L) Heads. Medusa. 11. Were there eleven snakes on the head of Medusa or eleven heads? This is really obscure... you need to help me out here.

A: We are.

Q: (L) Do I need to read the Medusa legend to understand?

A: No.

Q: (L) Medusa. Heads. 11. Is there something about the mythical Medusa that we need to see here?

A: 11 squared divided by phi.

Q: (L) By pi. 11 squared divided by pi. What does this result bring us to?

[Laura’s note: Above, I assumed that the Cs meant ‘pi’ no ‘phi’ since I really wasn’t all that familiar with phi as a mathematical idea so this is the point where things get frustrating. I’m operating on wrong assumptions.]

A: 33.infinity.

Q: (L) Well, we don't get 33 out of this... we get 3.3166 etc if we divide the square root of 11 by pi. Divided by phi... what in the heck is phi? Okay, if we divide pi into 11, we get 3.5 infinity, but not 33.

A: 1 times 1

Q: (L) Oh. You weren't saying 11 times 11, you were saying 1 times 1.

A: No.

Q: (L) 1 times 1 is what? 1.

A: 5 minus 3.

Q: (L) Okay, that's 2.

A: 2 minus 1.

Q: (L) Okay, that's 1. I don't get it. A math genius I am NOT. What is the concept here?

A: Look: 3 5 3 5 3 5.

Q: (L) What is the 3 5 sequence?

A: 5 minus 3.

Q: (L) Okay, we have strange math. But, you can do anything with numbers because they correspond to the universe at deep levels...

A: Is code.

Q: (L) What does this code relate to? Is it letters or some written work?

A: Infinite power.

[Laura’s note: It is obvious now that the Cs were talking about a phi spiral, Fibonacci Sequence, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, etc., Golden Ratio: The ratio between two consecutive numbers in the Fibonacci Series tends to the Golden Number Φ: 0.618… or 1.618; The ratio of each successive pair of numbers in the sequence approximates phi (1.618. . .), as 5 divided by 3 is 1.666…, and 8 divided by 5 is 1.60. but I was ignorant of all that at the time. Poor Cs were SOO frustrated I think.]

Q: (L) How is infinite power acquired by knowing this code? If you don't know the correspondences, how can you use a numerical code?

A: Lord of Serpent promises its followers infinite power which they must seek infinite knowledge to gain, for which they pledge allegiance infinitely, for which they possess for all eternity, so long as they find infinite wisdom, for which they search for all infinity.

Q: (L) Well, that is a round robin... a circle you can't get out of!

A: And therein you have the deception! Remember, those who seek to serve self with supreme power, are doomed only to serve others who seek to serve self, and can only see that which they want to see.

Good post. One thing, though: the probabilistic framework is not actually a free will framework. It's deterministic chaos - everything is just random.

In a free will interpretation, the behavior of subatomic particles is not random at all. They do what they do because they choose to do it, selecting from the options presented to them as they see fit.

It's a subtle distinction - aggregate behavior can still be well-described probabilistically, as THOUGH it was random - but philosophically, an important distinction.
Even without taking into account the "consciousness" aspect of free will, the Cs, with just two words, elegantly and beautifully, answered a profound question that was vexing physicists for many years:

Until the advent of Quantum Mechanics, all physical models of the universe involved determinism: if you could exactly measure the properties of the universe at time T, then you could predict exactly the properties at time T+1. With these properties, time became just another dimension in a fixed universe, leading many scientists to suggest that past, present, and future were fixed.

"Today is just yesterday's future, and tomorrow's past..."

Or in other words - no free will to change anything!

Quantum mechanics introduced a concept called the "uncertainty principle" which placed hard physical limits on the exactness of what can be known at any time T - meaning that the future can only be predicted in terms of probabilities.

This tiny uncertainty smashed the deterministic model of the world, introduced the world to Schroedinger's cat, and restored the concept of being able to change the future.

The result caused major scientific arguments that can best be summed up with Einstein's (the "inventor" of Relativity) legendary statement to Niels Bohr (the "inventor" of Quantum Mechanics) that, "God does not play dice!"

Neils Bohr, supposedly retorted that, "Einstein should stop telling god what to do!"

These DeBroglie Pilot Waves have never been conclusively found even though, I believe, they were still being searched-for by establishment scientists as recently as a couple of years ago...

For those who are not Physicists, a fantastic book that goes into the story a lot more eloquently than I ever could is: "Thirty Years That Shook Physics" by George Gamow.

It is an exceptional book that, while it contains some of the classic formulae, does not require you to understand them to follow the story. But, there is enough real Physics in there that Physicists can read it too!

Incidentally: I'm not aware that anybody today can explain why the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle exists, or the reason it is what it is - beyond, of course, the usual "hand-wavey" statement about it being related to wave-particle duality. But, if anyone can correct me, I would love to know!

It seems to me that free will has to be the answer, the only possible answer - not arbitrarily like that's just the way it is, but in a fundamental sense, like it cannot possibly be any other way. I think it is the same reason time cannot exist, and the same reason that determinism and randomness cannot exist. And that reason appears to be infinity, which is both the cause of and solution to the paradoxes that science runs into, in my view (but I'm not an expert so.. grain of salt here). For example - general relativity hates "singularities", like the big bang or a black hole. It breaks down at those junctures and can't help you any further. And for a good reason - most scientific theories, when they run into singularities, are amended or replaced, because a singularity generally means a limitation of the theory, which suggests it is not quite right and needs rethinking.

Take "time" for example - we know something cannot come from nothing, therefore something always existed. If something always existed, and time was real, we'd have an infinite past - we'd have to have crossed infinity in order to arrive at the present. Since you can't actually reach or cross infinity first, and then do something when you reach it (as it never ends), it's reasonable to say there cannot be time.

Determinism and randomness are close sisters of time. If there is no time, you can't really have determinism or randomness - stuff doesn't "happen" without time. But stuff can still exist! It's just not determined by the "past", nor is it randomly occurring - it's not really occurring at all. What about creation then? One might wonder how anything can be created without time - by definition, creation means something didn't exist, then it was created, and now it exists. And perhaps there is no creation in that sense - everything always was, is, and will be from the perspective of infinity itself, which is Union With the One. But from our limited personal experience, we can definitely create, and the stuff we create is definitely "new" in the only way that anything can be new in an infinite universe.

It's kinda like picking a number from an infinite number line. Is it a new number? Has anyone picked it before? Well, there is no limit to numbers, so in a very real sense, the answer is both yes and no. You can pick numbers "forever" and never repeat one, and so could everyone else, and never run out of "new" numbers to discover and pick. And yet, we know they're all part of the infinite number line already, somehow..

How does one navigate an infinite number line in a predetermined order or using randomness and hit every single number? How much time would it take to do that? Infinite time. You'd never reach infinity that way. So the bottom-up Darwinian/evolutionary/linear approach doesn't work - the universe wouldn't exist if it did. Yet here we are, so what gives! We know the infinite universe exists, and that it has to be infinite (not having had any sort of beginning etc), and we know time can't be a thing, and lastly we know infinity obviously wasn't reached by starting from any finite part of itself and working our way up.

So perhaps we should consider a top-down approach - we start at infinity. If we start with infinity, we are immediately hit with a different paradox - we no longer worry about how to reach it from the bottom since we're there already, but now we have to figure out how, starting at infinity, we could arrive at any finite amount. You *are* the infinite number line - how does one get any finite number out of that? Perhaps this paradox isn't as worrisome, however, because just being an infinite number line, you know the numbers must be there, or else you wouldn't exist. But you do! Perhaps the entirety of creation, that is, the constituent parts of the number line, is literally just an answer to this paradox/predicament. Someone said "damnit you're right, we cannot exist if it wasn't for the sum of our parts, and yet we're bigger than the sum of all our parts, because we're infinite". Where are the parts? And voila! The parts "came into being", except.. they were also there all along.

That's why I like RA channeling's description of "creation" as layers of an onion - not as an order of events. And I think this cross from "infinity" into "check out all the epic parts I'm made of" (densities 1 through 6) is where free will comes into the picture. Free will pulls from "infinite pool of potential" into "constituent parts" (specific numbers) in ways that it chooses by literally imagining/making them up/creating them.

If you start at the top-down approach, at infinity, no determinism or randomness will generate the parts - you cannot pick things from infinity at "random" because it has no parts to pick yet, randomness only works when you have a specific list of things to choose from, which isn't the case at infinity. Don't think of it like "pick a number between 1 and infinity". Think of it more like "pick a number between infinity and infinity" because 1 doesn't exist either.. yet.

And determinism is even worse than that - nothing is "happening" at infinity to trigger a chain of events to generate the numbers! But free will has no problem at all to literally "make something up". So nothing except infinity doesn't even exist yet, until it is "invented" or "made up", and randomness or predetermination doesn't have the resources to do it. But free will doesn't need "resources" to choose from or stem from, it literally just needs... infinity, no limits.

In fact, free will can't even exist if it wasn't for infinity! What if the number line was just numbers 1 through 10 (so, not infinite) - what good is free will then? Determinism can run through it no problem, and randomness can do it too. And free will has no place in such an existence, or purpose - just constantly choosing between numbers 1 through 10... forever? Or for how long? Why even bother?

Anyway, that's my thinking on the subject - infinity MUST exist, and by extension, so does free will. One cannot exist without the other. They're a married couple. It was love at "first" sight. And what can exercise free will except.. consciousness? So that's kinda where we start, and everything else comes "after".. in a sense of onion layers anyway, not time!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom