Session 15 August 2020

Q: (L) Alright then. Next question: Was the Beirut explosion an accident?

A: No

Q: (L) Is there any connection to other fires and explosions in the Middle East within a few days of that event?

A: Yes, all connected in terrorism of populations.

Q: (Joe) So how did the ammonium nitrate explode in the hangar in the port of Beirut? How was it detonated? Well... What was the cause of the explosion?

A: Sabotage.

Q: (Joe) By Israel?

A: Your favorite!

Q: (Joe) They have a monopoly on it.

We know.PNG

Thank you Chateau for another very informative session. :-)

There is a "mind over matter" technique I learned very young from a story of a boy who beat his tumour by every night imagining Star Wars type spaceships attacking it. I never verified if this was true but somehow it stuck with me as important.

I've done similar things when there was a really serious threat to my health such as a spider bite in south america, and it does seem to have some pretty powerful results. I meditate on an idea of army squads in my blood, and in those squads there are infantry that viciously attack and contain any invading pathogen, cleaners with big vaccums that suck up the mess, and healers who fix up any damaged tissue/cells etc.

Wouldn't it be even beneficial, if with the power of your thoughts, you'd think of the spider's poison itself not as a destructive toxin, that kills the healthy body cells and damaging organs, but as of the cleaning agent, that is destroying pathogens and bad bacteria? Thus, using a crisis situation and changing it into a healing opportunity... I got bitten by a wasp yesterday and my arm still hurts, as the toxin spreads. I am trying to use the above mind technique and imagine that with the bad (pain) comes the good (cleanup & rejuvenation)...

Thank you for this most excellent session. Wow, it packs a big punch.

A question for the group, how exactly would chipping happen via a vaccine? Are we talking about nanoparticles or something along those lines? And is the detection/tracking then done via proximity sensors or some other method?

I have always thought that a working coronavirus vaccine is not possible. But now I see that that's not really the point here...

:rockon:

How can they manage to surreptitiously put a chip in the vaccine without anyone realising?

Or, it's not that they don't know, but if you don't have it, you can't buy or sell...

In the document on your left, you can see who the patent applicant is. Even the number of the publication speaks more than the document.

Yes, it doesn't mention any microchip, but you have to be very innocent not to realize that you have to carry something on you so that they can read your body's activity. So they can do it if people accept the deception.

Thank you for another great session! :flowers: A lot of interesting information to ponder.

Now I understand why Dr. Michael Favorov, a Russian epidemiologist living in the US, told recently to RT in Russian that people will be using face masks for two more years and that in October everything will be closed again:

Thanks so much for the informative session. Putin plays a very good game of chess indeed. I plan to go down standing when it comes to taking that vaccine. But if it comes down to vax or internment camp, I wonder if there would be a way to get the Russian version, from a Russian dr. that could get a hold of some. At least we wouldn't turn into traceable toxic avengers.
I don’t think it would matter if you got the Russian version because it will not register because there is no embedded chip or traceable tag- so you would still be un-vaccinated as far as the PTB are concerned. Not sure how we will be able to get around this. This may be the spark that sets off the powder keg...😞

On the subject of masks, a friend in Victoria was saying that she had a usual annual check up with blood tests and her iron levels were low. Dr told her to stop wearing the mask because she needs to oxygenate her blood. It's not clear yet whether wearing the mask caused iron levels to drop or whether it the iron levels were already down.
Perhaps iron depletion can lead to an inefficiency in the uptake of oxygen through the hemoglobin of red blood cells, then that added to the mask, could cause a very low oxygenation. So, take off the mask to normalize the air intake, and resolve the iron deficiency.

Thank you for the session, amazing information as always! On the topic of bubble universes / multiverse - it's amazing what they can claim to exist to avoid having to bring consciousness into the picture - it's like they're so terrified of the concept! Same as Darwinism, they will accept the most impossibly improbable, and tie it into there being almost an infinite number of universes where life doesn't exist and we just so happen to be in one where it does. So you can have a crazy amount of universes just floating around, with laws of physics and "cosmological constants" and forces being randomly "selected" somehow, with bazillions of "broken" universes where nothing much happens because the physics wouldn't work, and ours is some kind of needle in this insane chaotic haystack of mostly useless garbage, and this is fine. Nevermind that physics doesn't work out in ours as well, so they add dark matter/energy to "pad" them anyway. Anyway, somehow this doesn't upset anyone. But mention consciousness as an alternative explanation for how impossible/incredibly improbable can exist, and it's like kryptonite. It just MUST be Darwinian!

What is really so scary about consciousness to science? Is it because it opens a can of worms - that science itself would have to fundamentally change and re-evaluate everything it thinks it knows from square one? Is it embarrassing or something? Is it just too overwhelming? Is is terrifying that it's quite possible that some things cannot be measured or "predicted" or turned into technology because free will and non-physicality is at its root? And along the same token - maybe there are things that our 3d physical minds literally CANNOT ever understand, simply because they're not equipped for it, no matter how hard we try? I'm not sure the scientific ego can handle this possibility - that if consciousness is at the root of existence, its complexity and intricacy and level of awareness is such that 3d humans are simply not equipped to fully unlock its secrets - not without a fundamental change in our own consciousness and awareness. Admitting that we can't do or understand the true nature of the universe no matter how hard we try, as long as we remain human, is apparently impossible for science. Because then they'd have to also admit that we need to change our consciousness in a fundamental way as well, not simply be "smarter humans" like enhance our brains with computers or whatever. It would make any futurist or "posthumanist"/materialist rather uncomfortable I'd imagine. So they're in a collective denial.

Back
Top Bottom