The process of evolution takes time so don't expect humanity to change instantly just because we cross the 1000 yrs transition to 4D then suddenly we will give away all our material possessions. At present course of development we are still going toward STS scenario as not enough souls are awakened toward light.

4DSTO vs 3DSTS collective consciousness:
1. An awakened species sees the Unity of All Life and lives into it. Humans in an unawakened state often deny it or ignore it.
2. An awakened species tells the truth, always. Humans in an unawakened state too often lie, to themselves as well as others.
3. An awakened species says one thing and will do what they say. Humans in an unawakened state often say one thing and do
another.
4. An awakened species, having seen and acknowledged what is so, will always do what works. Humans in an unawakened state
often do the opposite.
5. An awakened species does not embrace a principle in its civilization that correlates with the concepts that humans refer to
as “justice” and “punishment.”
06. An awakened species does not embrace a principle in its civilization that correlates with the concept that humans refer to as
“insufficiency.”
07. An awakened species does not embrace a principle in its civilization that correlates with the concept that humans refer to as
“ownership.”
08. An awakened species shares everything with everyone all the time. Humans in an unawakened state often do not, only sharing
with others in limited circumstances.
09 . An awakened species creates a balance between technology and cosmology; between machines and nature. Humans in an
unawakened state often do not.
10. An awakened species would never under any circumstances terminate the current physical expression of another sentient being
unless asked directly by that other being to do so. Humans in an unawakened state often kill other humans without that other
human requesting them to.
11. An awakened species would never do anything that could potentially damage or harm the physical environment that supports
the members of the species when they are physicalized. Humans in an unawakened state often do so.
12. An awakened species never poisons itself. Humans in an unawakened state often do so.
13. An awakened species never competes. Humans in an unawakened state are often in competition with each other.
14. An awakened species is clear that it needs nothing. Humans in an unawakened state often create a need-based experience.
15. An awakened species experiences and expresses unconditional love for everyone. Humans in an unawakened state often cannot
imagine even a Deity who does this, much less do they do it themselves.
16. An awakened species has harnessed the power of metaphysics. Humans in an unawakened state often largely ignore it.

PS: if you believe what C said about programming and disaster, naturally it is only logical to move to sub/tropical countries prior to ice age while your purchasing power is still high. When you are refugees you are at the mercy of other kindness. Don't buy shares or properties in first world countries as they will be quite useless soon. Most of the strategic asset and public servants are already owned by the deep state via easy fiat money (QE, bailout etc).

I've finally just started to buy silver in small denomination coins online. The suppression of silver over the pass 20 years or more is one of the untold stories of global financial skulduggery; a balanced historical ratio to gold price is about 1 x 16-20 - though for much of the late 20th century it was suppressed to around 1 x 45. Currently running at around 1 x 85. As and when gold goes exponential, which it will as the dollar collapse happens, it will drag silver with it including already built in differential that will have to close. As a eminently usable and affordable commodity you could hardly find better to hide by way of hard currency under the bed.

Thanks for the inspiration Michael! I have only recently acquired some modest savings but thanks to your post I went to a local coin shop to talk to someone and see what my purchasing options where. The guy that owns the shop seemed like a straight shooter and honest to me as he answered all of my questions (which was quite a few!) patiently and with a good sense of humor. I ended up making a fairly big purchase (for me) of 1 once silver bars ($27.50 a piece as of today) that I will stash away for when the time comes.

I've never invested money into the market before but frankly with the way they are just printing out a crazy amount of dollars these days in the US it seems like a no brainer to invest in precious metals. Going forward I think I will add purchasing silver as a smart choice while continuing to stock up on material goods as well.

There's a question I've been wanting to ask for quite some time, seeing people (on the forum) investing their money.
Will we still need money to live on when we move to 4D?

Who knows? What if there is? Wouldn't you be happy if you experimented and pursued learning financial smarts in this lifetime even if there isn't money in 4d?

I think the reason forum members are investing their money is because they know for a fact that the current economic system is doomed and therefore at least attempting other options is the only alternative. Just because the economy collapses doesn't mean that we go *poof* straight into 4D and money issues become obsolete. So if you haven't already (like me as of yesterday!) invested in some alternative to the US dollar (or whatever currency) consider buying some precious metal with a responsible portion of whatever savings you have or just buy a little each week over time.

Who knows? What if there is? Wouldn't you be happy if you experimented and pursued learning financial smarts in this lifetime even if there isn't money in 4d?

No !

Just because the economy collapses doesn't mean that we go *poof* straight into 4D and money issues become obsolete.

That's contradictory to the answers I've received !?

So if you haven't already (like me as of yesterday!) invested in some alternative to the US dollar (or whatever currency) consider buying some precious metal with a responsible portion of whatever savings you have or just buy a little each week over time.

I can't afford to invest in anything.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
The process of evolution takes time so don't expect humanity to change instantly just because we cross the 1000 yrs transition to 4D then suddenly we will give away all our material possessions. At present course of development we are still going toward STS scenario as not enough souls are awakened toward light.

4DSTO vs 3DSTS collective consciousness:
1. An awakened species sees the Unity of All Life and lives into it. Humans in an unawakened state often deny it or ignore it.
2. An awakened species tells the truth, always. Humans in an unawakened state too often lie, to themselves as well as others.
3. An awakened species says one thing and will do what they say. Humans in an unawakened state often say one thing and do
another.
4. An awakened species, having seen and acknowledged what is so, will always do what works. Humans in an unawakened state
often do the opposite.
5. An awakened species does not embrace a principle in its civilization that correlates with the concepts that humans refer to
as “justice” and “punishment.”
06. An awakened species does not embrace a principle in its civilization that correlates with the concept that humans refer to as
“insufficiency.”
07. An awakened species does not embrace a principle in its civilization that correlates with the concept that humans refer to as
“ownership.”
08. An awakened species shares everything with everyone all the time. Humans in an unawakened state often do not, only sharing
with others in limited circumstances.
09 . An awakened species creates a balance between technology and cosmology; between machines and nature. Humans in an
unawakened state often do not.
10. An awakened species would never under any circumstances terminate the current physical expression of another sentient being
unless asked directly by that other being to do so. Humans in an unawakened state often kill other humans without that other
human requesting them to.
11. An awakened species would never do anything that could potentially damage or harm the physical environment that supports
the members of the species when they are physicalized. Humans in an unawakened state often do so.
12. An awakened species never poisons itself. Humans in an unawakened state often do so.
13. An awakened species never competes. Humans in an unawakened state are often in competition with each other.
14. An awakened species is clear that it needs nothing. Humans in an unawakened state often create a need-based experience.
15. An awakened species experiences and expresses unconditional love for everyone. Humans in an unawakened state often cannot
imagine even a Deity who does this, much less do they do it themselves.
16. An awakened species has harnessed the power of metaphysics. Humans in an unawakened state often largely ignore it.

PS: if you believe what C said about programming and disaster, naturally it is only logical to move to sub/tropical countries prior to ice age while your purchasing power is still high. When you are refugees you are at the mercy of other kindness. Don't buy shares or properties in first world countries as they will be quite useless soon. Most of the strategic asset and public servants are already owned by the deep state via easy fiat money (QE, bailout etc).
The best option for a ‘normal’ progressive financial transition is to do everything to secure an income stream or several income streams. If anything can be saved then cryptocurrency could be the way to go. Personally I would opt for XRP and SDR.
For a chaotic transition, silver or gold coins could help however, from what I learned recently cigarettes and alcohol are beyond great. Actually any material or finished product that one could hava a comfortable excess of like pvc pipes and joints, plastic containers, adhesives, stationery, velcro, waterproof fabric, (the list could go on and on for all nice to have items that will dissapear in the first couple of weeks), could secure at least barter if not a comfortable income to land on the ‘other side’. Having said that, in addition, there are two critical factors that should not be taken for granted, communication platform and selling platform and their reliance on electricity.
PS I loved your list. I am going to print it.

Published in June by the founder of the World Economic Forum (Schwab and a lackey) and a major proponent of using Covid to usher in the 'great economic reset", the text in the conclusion on page 247 reads:

"There is no denying that the COVID-19 virus has more often than not been a personal catastrophe for the millions affected by it, and for their families and communities. However, at a global level, if viewed in terms of the percentage of the global population affected, the corona crisis is (so far) one of the least deadly pandemics the world has experienced over the last 2000 years. In all likelihood, unless the pandemic evolves in an unforeseen way, the consequences of COVID-19 in terms of health and mortality will be mild compared to previous pandemics. At the end of June 2020, COVID-19 has killed less than 0.006% of the world population. To put this low figure into context, the Spanish flu killed 2.7% of the world's population and HIV/AIDS 0.6%"

reset.jpg

Last edited:
The best option for a ‘normal’ progressive financial transition is to do everything to secure an income stream or several income streams. If anything can be saved then cryptocurrency could be the way to go. Personally I would opt for XRP and SDR.
For a chaotic transition, silver or gold coins could help however, from what I learned recently cigarettes and alcohol are beyond great. Actually any material or finished product that one could hava a comfortable excess of like pvc pipes and joints, plastic containers, adhesives, stationery, velcro, waterproof fabric, (the list could go on and on for all nice to have items that will dissapear in the first couple of weeks), could secure at least barter if not a comfortable income to land on the ‘other side’. Having said that, in addition, there are two critical factors that should not be taken for granted, communication platform and selling platform and their reliance on electricity.
PS I loved your list. I am going to print it.

Hey INA, I have a similar strategy at the moment. I have put what I can into XRP and bitcoin. Mostly now, my focus is on food, making pemmican, as much as I can and will also start looking into getting some silver. But essentially the strategy is just to try and minimise the value that the dollar has before it drops hardcore. And keeping it out of the banks hand so they cant use it for a bail in. Guess time will tell if we make the right call!

Published in June by the founder of the World Economic Forum (Schwab and a lackey) and a major proponent of using Covid to usher in the 'great economic reset", the text in the conclusion on page 247 reads:

In July I stumbled upon a very good summary of the plans of Schwab and the organisations involved. A psychopathic masterpiece - the planned reset by Corona. I would like to translate it, because in my eyes a psychopathic masterpiece is planned here.

Great Reset: The World Economic Forum plans the Great Reset to prevent it
The club of the richest people and the largest nature-destroying corporations wants the "Great Reset", the Great Restart. Instead of poverty, disease, overpopulation and destruction of nature, the mega-rich promise us a fair world in harmony with nature. Absurd? Yes. Cynical? Of course. To ignore? Absolutely not.

According to its own description, the World Economic Forum is "THE international organization for public-private cooperation" and has as its main objective "to improve the state of the world". The foundation, founded in 1971 by German economist Klaus Schwab, lacks neither power nor self-confidence. For years now, almost all the world's major heads of government have made the pilgrimage to the annual meeting in Davos to pay their respects to corporations and billionaires.

The World Bank has made it a strategy to promote only those development projects that the member companies of this club can earn money from. The United Nations (UN) has been made highly dependent on the money of corporations and can do practically nothing that does not promote their interests or even runs counter to them. Even the International Monetary Fund (IMF) now acts quite unabashedly as a door-opener for multinationals when it is supposed to help a poor country in difficulty or assess its financial system. First of all, customs duties, other trade barriers and, in general, all forms of state regulation must be dismantled.

So this powerful organization, the World Economic Forum, has been working for nearly 50 years to make the world a better place.

If you watch the short film that the Forum has released to get you in the mood for the Great Reboot, you can't help but judge that it has either failed miserably in its main objective, or - more likely - wants to improve the state of the world just for its members.

The mapping of the actual state consists of a hectic sequence of dystopian scenarios: garbage dumps, epidemics, protests against inequality, environmental destruction... Then, on an old computer, the reset button is pressed, and suddenly all is well. Images of shoals of fish in the blue ocean, beautiful green landscapes, happy babies...

After this embarrassment of a little advertising film, the video goes straight on with the really big boost. Then, according to Klaus Schwab, there are advertisements for the Great New Start, including the British heir to the throne, the head of the International Monetary Fund and the Director-General of the United Nations.

So that you don't have to do it, I have watched it, at least up to half and the end of my cliche recording capacity. Klaus Schwab frightens us right at the beginning by saying, "Now is the time to design the system for the post-Corona period." UN Secretary General Guterres and Prince Charles blow a lot of cliches for peace on earth and a harmonious society in harmony with nature. Nothing about how we get there.

IMF boss Georgieva allows a bit of openness when she talks about the fact that the task now is to overcome the digital divide, i.e. to ensure that US digital companies can make money in every corner of the world. Then she drifts into unintentional sarcasm when she, the head of the organisation that has been pushing through the dismantling of social benefits for decades, emphasises how important it is "to invest in people, in the social cohesion of society". One must make the social systems more efficient, she seriously demands, while her people on their missions in poor countries are probably working on about a dozen social reduction programmes at the same time.

What she does not even mention is the possibility of creating additional IMF money, the so-called special drawing rights, and distributing it preferentially to developing countries that have fallen into existential distress as a result of Corona. Nor does she mention the possibility of debt relief.

Even Schwab, who then has his say again, continues to leave it at empty words. "We must change our way of thinking," he demands, take a long-term perspective. The most concrete thing he says is that he calls on companies to set environmental and development goals (which do not hurt anyone) with even greater self-evidence, and to report on them.

Then the boss of Mastercard, Ajay Banga, finally explains how the transition to paradise "from the point of view of the companies" can be managed, at least in principle: "In order for it to work, the private sector must make it part of its business model", i.e. be able to make money from it. Otherwise it won't work. To do this, you need "enormous trust between the private and public sectors, which is very difficult to achieve". But thanks to Corona, there is more of that trust now. States now entrust companies with much more data for free processing. More of it, and all will be well.

If politicians and noblemen are only interested in spreading euphonious phrases, and the corporations only want what they have always wanted, namely to earn money, then why all the big boost with star cast?

The answer lies in the planning for the Great New Start, not in its anyway unplanned implementation. The way is the goal, you could say. It's not about a new start, but about steering and monopolizing the discussion about a possible radical new start. Freely based on the motto: If a movement could become dangerous for you and you cannot defeat it, sit at its head.

I'm certainly not the only one who came up with the idea of calling a book project to get out of the ever faster succession of economic and social crises a "new start". Subtitled: "How Capitalism Works and How We Overcome It". Somehow this is in the air, when in such a deep economic crisis the richest people in the world gain many billions in wealth and the stock markets, after a moment of shock, act as if nothing had happened.

However, before the World Economic Forum also came up with the "new start", I had already changed the somewhat abstract working title to the more concrete one: "World by the nose ring: How the corporations are taking power and what we can do about it".

From the enormous interest of the readers of my blog in these topics in particular, I conclude that the feeling that something is going terribly wrong and that a new start is really necessary is very widespread in society.

There is an urgent need to control the discussion and to either isolate or embrace in time all those who (could) come up with powerful radical ideas. And this is exactly what is happening now.

The next annual meeting in Davos is to be a double summit: On the one hand, the usual rendezvous of the group leaders with the heads of government and the media. On the other hand, all important stakeholders are to be represented at least digitally and plan the Great New Start. "Stakeholders" is a managerial buzzword for representatives of groups hand-picked by the companies, who, in addition to shareholders and top managers, are said to have a certain interest in what the companies do.

The "Great Reset" will require us to integrate all stakeholders of global society into a community with common interests, goals and actions.

Let's take a look at the list of stakeholders that the World Economic Forum is raising. It seems to be somewhat conclusive, if one takes the following at its word: "The announcement of the 'Great New Start' was made by H.K.H. The Prince of Wales and Professor Schwab during a virtual meeting, followed by statements by UN Secretary General António Guterres and IMF Executive Director Kristalina Georgieva. Their statements were supported by voices from all stakeholder groups in world society, including

Victoria Alonsoperez, founder and CEO of Chipsafer, Uruguay, and a Young Global Leader;
Caroline Anstey, President and CEO of Pact, USA;
Ajay S. Banga, Managing Director, Mastercard, USA;
Sharan Burrow, General Secretary, International Trade Union Confederation (ITUC), Brussels;
Ma Jun, Chairman, Green Finance Committee, China Society for Finance and Banking, and member of the Monetary Policy Committee, People's Bank of China;
Bernard Looney, Managing Director, BP, United Kingdom;
Juliana Rotich, Venture Partner, Atlantica Ventures, Kenya;
Bradford L. Smith, President, Microsoft, USA;
Nick Stern, Chairman, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment, United Kingdom.

Microsoft, BP, Mastercard, an investment company, an IT start-up, garnished with a trade unionist and the head of an American development organization, who was previously a banker and advisor to the World Economic Forum, these are the "voices from all stakeholder groups in world society". Environmental protection is represented by a Chinese official who has taken up the cause of Green Finance and an economist who - at least, but not in a radical way - advocates that one percent of the gross domestic product be used for measures against global warming.

If discussions between these representatives of the and profiteers of the status quo were to continue, the whole thing could safely be ignored, even if it is supported by the Who's Who of "global governance" (world government).

But the core of the program is something else: Schwab said, according to the German version of the Forum's press release, "The 'Great Reset' will require us to integrate all stakeholders of the global society into a community with common interests, goals and actions". In the video it becomes even clearer about the claim of monopolizing the debate (my translation from the Swabian American): "This initiative will integrate everyone in the world who has a voice and who has a particularly innovative proposal for improving living conditions."

In order to find all these people worldwide, the World Economic Forum will, over the next six months until the Davos meeting, extend its tentacles, which it has so far left largely hidden. The network of nearly 10,000 "Global Shapers", in 428 cities (hubs) and 148 countries will be activated. This is something like the junior organization of the World Economic Forum. Its purpose is to identify high potentials who could become influential in business, politics and culture at an early stage, to network with each other and to introduce them to the World Economic Forum.

If they prove to be sufficiently ambitious and manageable, their careers will be promoted. In this way, Klaus Schwab and the members of his club have someone in an influential position in business, politics or culture almost anywhere in the world whom they can call if they need to know something or need a favor. And it costs practically nothing, because high potentials wanted and needed to acquire companies anyway.

For the purposes of the Great New Start, the World Economic Forum has declared these Global Shapers to be THE representatives of the Young Generation, who are to ensure that the reform plans are in the long-term interest of future generations (of elites). In the next six months, the young established people are to identify people in the catchment area of their hub who will drive forward noteworthy reform initiatives. They are to invite them to participate digitally in the Davos Great Reset Pauwau via their hub.

That is then only the beginning. Whoever turns out to be potentially powerful and therefore dangerous will be ensnared, flown to seemingly important meetings in all parts of the world as a speaker, lured with job offers, subsidies and other support and imperceptibly entangled in a web of dependencies from which he or she can hardly free themselves without falling into insignificance.

This initiative will integrate everyone in the world who has a voice and who has a particularly innovative proposal to improve living conditions.

Or else, one resists and withdraws from the embrace from the beginning. Then one may watch how other reformers are stylized with less fear of contact in public to new hope.

This ensures that reform movements do not get out of control, for example, those who want to steer the mega-rich away from their mega-wealth, or who could ensure that this obscene wealth does not come about in the first place by reducing the excessive, anti-competitive protection rights for intellectual property, or who want to strengthen the rights of employees, or even ensure that corporations pay taxes.

That is how it works, albeit rarely as openly spread as in this reform prevention project of the elites called the Great New Start.

I think the reason forum members are investing their money is because they know for a fact that the current economic system is doomed and therefore at least attempting other options is the only alternative. Just because the economy collapses doesn't mean that we go *poof* straight into 4D and money issues become obsolete. So if you haven't already (like me as of yesterday!) invested in some alternative to the US dollar (or whatever currency) consider buying some precious metal with a responsible portion of whatever savings you have or just buy a little each week over time.

There is this article over at SOTT, in which Catherine Austin Fitts advises to get silver and gold:

Fitts says gold and silver will be assets to have in the future. She explains:

"If you look at where they want to go, their vision is so dark that I think the more people recognize and see it, the more they are going to want simple assets they can control that are not digital and try to keep them outside the system. Globally . . . I think the pressure is going to be on to have precious metals."

Fitts is basically predicting higher highs and higher lows for gold and silver prices for some time to come.

Hello @Christine, I was also wondering about money and access to ressources in the future (although I admit I wasn't thinking of 4D, but more of next year and onward, until we transition).

If we survive to get to 4D, I think that by then, the euro, dollar, yen etc, will not have any value anymore, with the economic crisis, the famines and all the earth changes that are coming our way. It is hard too project so far because we don't know where the danger zones will be. And we don't really know how and when this transition will happen.

We will probably have a trade based on exchanges of objects and services we need for our survival, at least for a while. I guess the option of microchipping will be available, but if we wish to move into an STO lifestyle, I don't think that option will be viable. At some point there won't be any place for middle ground and STS and wannabe STOs will go their separate ways. But who knows, maybe the two groups will trade in some form or another?

In any case I don't expect things to be all sparkles and rainbows when and if we transition with the Wave. We will be face to face with the Lizzies, the Nephilims and the grays. So I doubt we will be able to keep such things as insurance, pension, propriety, when those guys get there.

I read a lot on various subjects related to the meaning of life, what are we doing here, what interferes with us, etc. And everyday, I read several Sott articles. So, I want first to THANK YOU A LOT, those who maintain Sott.net and gather all of these excellent articles. I have been enlightened by what I have read about the Covid scam, and the technocracy (fabulous articles describing what this really is) that cosmic fece now trying to take over the planet and plunge us into an odious dictature.

However, as I said I read a lot, and adding this and that, I can't help but wonder. Okay, I am aware that this is probably but wishful thinking, yet I will share my ideas with you nonetheless… First of all, the "great reset" also comes with our cultural/ethical values being turned upside down. I mean : all of this lame woke stuff (45 genders anyone), fascist antifa riots, and now pédophiles who expose themselves proudly on the Internet, and we could add much more (like what pathetic joke modern art is). Okay, this can be just application of the shock theory (as explained by Naomi Klein in her books), in order to distract and confuse people to more easily impose them the dictature to come. But I can't help Wonder if it could not be a desperate all-out attack on humankind before it's too late ?

I will quote mysef, sorry :
Lately I sensed a couple of times, as if a great event, making me nervous, is coming soon. Since I have already sensed personnal events accurately (even if broadly, not in detail), I was enticed looking for information.

First, this article by Treurniet led me to consider there might indeed be something important coming soon.

Then I read this book which I found very interesting despite I am not Chrisitan, and thus found the text aggravating at times (it's Catholic fundamentalism). In a very brief summary here is what the book tells (although explained through the Catholic bigotry lens): People will see an enormous explosion (like two stars colliding) in the sky, then followed by a gigantic cross haging in the heavens (sky). At this time all people everywhere will be affected by an "Illumination of Conscience" during a brief instant. That is, their usual brain filters will be deactivated and they will have a sort of "life review" as in a NDE.

And this comes from more that I Don't remember right now.

So, my wishful thinking : maybe the wave/ascension is almost upon us, and they are trying to avert it, or at least prevent as many people as possible to go next dimension, with their imposition of evil, mark of the beast, and all ?

So, my wishful thinking : maybe the wave/ascension is almost upon us, and they are trying to avert it, or at least prevent as many people as possible to go next dimension, with their imposition of evil, mark of the beast, and all ?

The latter seems more believable. The STS forces (i.e. Lizzies/Illuminati/Antichrist) seek to keep people in a low vibratory state and stop them from doing any "meaningful" work, like the obstacles you've described in your post. The word "Christ" was said to mean "quick exalted". Exalted can be defined as "to raise or elevate". To be antichrist is to be against this higher work.

But I can't help Wonder if it could not be a desperate all-out attack on humankind before it's too late ?
maybe the wave/ascension is almost upon us, and they are trying to avert it, or at least prevent as many people as possible to go next dimension, with their imposition of evil, mark of the beast, and all ?

I don't think many people up there have any idea about The Wave as such. Some (or many) surely know things in our Solar system are heating up but a potential for ascension of human souls? That is most likely a matter of discussion between only a few of them, those who are directly connected to 4D STS, in my humble opinion. They might be in charge of making important global steps to prepare the Harvest. The rest is just a bunch of greedy psychos (some smarter than others) who are trying to enslave the population and save their asses from what's coming.

After reading Covid-19 is a Trojan Horse for 'The Great Reset': Sky News Report on Klaus Schwab and the Davos Set I have done some search for Klaus Schwab's mentioned book or commentaries. This 5-min video came up among others and the guy in it points to the part of book's introduction where it is clearly stated that things are not intended to go back to normal and points out that the book (published in July 2020) was allegedly written in June 2020 which appears to be a pure nonsense. The book must have been written much earlier, perhaps before pandemic.

Surprisingly, below the video you can find a link to PDF of the full book. I have only read the 5-page intro and that was enough. I will put the intro here below with my emphasis on words where either I found the authors to be most manipulative with their wording or in one instance where they clearly state that the COVID-19 situation is far from being as dangerous as any plague before. So, essentially, all the measures really are part of a plandemic. This thing, New World Order, renamed as the Great Reset now, is in full swing. All the 'policies' originally included in Agenda 21 and 2030 that were planned decades ago and which were taking place way too slow from the point of view of its creators, are now ready to roll out fast.

So when you ask if it's a desperate all-out attack before it's too late, it depends on how many among the elites are actually aware or the seriousness of the situation. As I said I don't think there are many of those. And even then, many of those few might be deeply entrenched in their wishful thinking so who knows - they might not actually feel desperate at all 🤔.

Anyway, here's the text:

THE GREAT RESET - INTRODUCTION

The worldwide crisis triggered by the coronavirus pandemic has no parallel in modern history. We cannot be accused of hyperbole when we say it is plunging our world in its entirety and each of us individually into the most challenging times we’ve faced in generations. It is our defining moment – we will be dealing with its fallout for years, and many things will change forever. It is bringing economic disruption of monumental proportions, creating a dangerous and volatile period on multiple fronts – politically, socially, geopolitically – raising deep concerns about the environment and also extending the reach (pernicious or otherwise) of technology into our lives. No industry or business will be spared from the impact of these changes. Millions of companies risk disappearing and many industries face an uncertain future; a few will thrive.

On an individual basis, for many, life as they’ve always known it is unravelling at alarming speed. But deep, existential crises also favour introspection and can harbour the potential for transformation. The fault lines of the world – most notably social divides, lack of fairness, absence of cooperation, failure of global governance and leadership – now lie exposed as never before, and people feel the time for reinvention has come. A new world will emerge, the contours of which are for us to both imagine and to draw.

At the time of writing (June 2020), the pandemic continues to worsen globally. Many of us are pondering when things will return to normal. The short response is: never. Nothing will ever return to the “broken” sense of normalcy that prevailed prior to the crisis because the coronavirus pandemic marks a fundamental inflection point in our global trajectory.

Some analysts call it a major bifurcation, others refer to a deep crisis of “biblical” proportions, but the essence remains the same: the world as we knew it in the early months of 2020 is no more, dissolved in the context of the pandemic. Radical changes of such consequence are coming that some pundits have referred to a “before coronavirus” (BC) and “after coronavirus” (AC) era. We will continue to be surprised by both the rapidity and unexpected nature of these changes – as they conflate with each other, they will provoke second-, third-, fourth- and more-order consequences, cascading effects and unforeseen outcomes. In so doing, they will shape a “new normal” radically different from the one we will be progressively leaving behind. Many of our beliefs and assumptions about what the world could or should look like will be shattered in the process.

However, broad and radical pronouncements (like “everything will change”) and an all-or-nothing, black-and-white analysis should be deployed with great care. Of course, reality will be much more nuanced. By itself, the pandemic may not completely transform the world, but it is likely to accelerate many of the changes that were already taking place before it erupted, which will in turn set in motion other changes. The only certainty: the changes won’t be linear and sharp discontinuities will prevail. COVID-19: The Great Reset is an attempt to identify and shed light on the changes ahead, and to make a modest contribution in terms of delineating what their more desirable and sustainable form might resemble.

Let’s begin by putting things into perspective: human beings have been around for about 200,000 years, the oldest bacteria for billions of years and viruses for at least 300 million years. This means that, most likely, pandemics have always existed and been an integral part of human history since people started travelling around; over the past 2000 years they have been the rule, not the exception. Because of their inherently disruptive nature, epidemics throughout history have proven to be a force for lasting and often radical change: sparking riots, causing population clashes and military defeats, but also triggering innovations, redrawing national boundaries and often paving the way for revolutions.

Outbreaks forced empires to change course – like the Byzantine Empire when struck by the Plague of Justinian in 541-542 – and some even to disappear altogether – when Aztec and Inca emperors died with most of their subjects from European germs. Also, authoritative measures to attempt to contain them have always been part of the policy arsenal.

Thus, there is nothing new about the confinement and lockdowns imposed upon much of the world to manage COVID-19. They have been common practice for centuries. The earliest forms of confinement came with the quarantines instituted in an effort to contain the Black Death that between 1347 and 1351 killed about a third of all Europeans. Coming from the word quaranta (which means“forty” in Italian), the idea of confining people for 40 days originated without the authorities really understanding what they wanted to contain, but the measures were one of the first forms of “institutionalized public health” that helped legitimatize the “accretion of power” by the modern state. [1] The period of 40 days has no medical foundation; it was chosen for symbolic and religious reasons: both the Old and New Testaments often refer to the number 40 in the context of purification – in particular the 40 days of Lent and the 40 days of flood in Genesis.

The spread of infectious diseases has a unique ability to fuel fear, anxiety and mass hysteria. In so doing, as we have seen, it also challenges our social cohesion and collective capacity to manage a crisis. Epidemics are by nature divisive and traumatizing. What we are fighting against is invisible; our family, friends and neighbours may all become sources of infection; those everyday rituals that we cherish, like meeting a friend in a public place, may become a vehicle for transmission; and the authorities that try to keep us safe by enforcing confinement measures are often perceived as agents of oppression.

Throughout history, the important and recurring pattern has been to search for scapegoats and place the blame firmly on the outsider. In medieval Europe, the Jews were almost always among the victims of the most notorious pogroms provoked by the plague. One tragic example illustrates this point: in 1349, two years after the Black Death had started to rove across the continent, in Strasbourg on Valentine’s day, Jews, who’d been accused of spreading the plague by polluting the wells of the city, were asked to convert. About 1,000 refused and were burned alive.

During that same year, Jewish communities in other European cities were wiped out, forcing them to massively migrate to the eastern part of Europe (in Poland and Russia), permanently altering the demography of the continent in the process. What is true for European anti-Semitism also applies to the rise of the absolutist state, the gradual retreat of the church and many other historical events that can be attributed in no small measure to pandemics. The changes were so diverse and widespread that it led to “the end of an age of submission”, bringing feudalism and serfdom to an end and ushering in the era of Enlightenment. Put simply: “The Black Death may have been the unrecognized beginning of modern man.” [2]

If such profound social, political and economic changes could be provoked by the plague in the medieval world, could the COVID-19 pandemic mark theonset of a similar turning point with long-lasting and dramatic consequences for our world today? Unlike certain past epidemics, COVID-19 doesn’t pose a new existential threat. It will not result in unforeseen mass famines or major military defeats and regime changes. Whole populations will neither be exterminated nor displaced as a result of the pandemic. However, this does not equate to a reassuring analysis. In reality, the pandemic is dramatically exacerbating pre-existing dangers that we’ve failed to confront adequately for too long. It will also accelerate disturbing trends that have been building up over a prolonged period of time.

To begin elaborating a meaningful response, we need a conceptual framework (or a simple mental map) to help us reflect on what’s coming and to guide us in making sense of it. Insights offered by history can be particularly helpful. This is why we so often search for a reassuring “mental anchor” that can serve as a benchmark when we are forced to ask ourselves tough questions about what will change and to what extent. In doing so, we look for precedents, with questions such as: Is the pandemic like the Spanish flu of 1918 (estimated to have killed more than 50 million people worldwide in three successive waves)? Could it look like the Great Depression that started in 1929? Is there any resemblance with the psychological shock inflicted by 9/11? Are there similarities with what happened with SARS in 2003 and H1N1 in 2009 (albeit on a different scale)? Could it be like the great financial crisis of 2008, but much bigger?

The correct, albeit unwelcome, answer to all of these is: no! None fits the reach and pattern of the human suffering and economic destruction caused by the current pandemic. The economic fallout in particular bears no resemblance to any crisis in modern history. As pointed out by many heads of state and government in the midst of the pandemic, we are at war, but with an enemy that is invisible, and of course metaphorically: “If what we are going through can indeed be called a war, it is certainly not a typical one. After all, today’s enemy is shared by all of humankind”. [3]

That said, World War II could even so be one of the most relevant mental anchors in the effort to assess what’s coming next. World War II was the quintessential transformational war, triggering not only fundamental changes to the global order and the global economy, but also entailing radical shifts in social attitudes and beliefs that eventually paved the way for radically new policies and social contract provisions (like women joining the workforce before becoming voters). There are obviously fundamental dissimilarities between a pandemic and a war (that we will consider in some detail in the following pages), but the magnitude of their transformative power is comparable. Both have the potential to be a transformative crisis of previously unimaginable proportions.

However, we must beware of superficial analogies. Even in the worst-case horrendous scenario, COVID-19 will kill far fewer people than the Great Plagues, including the Black Deaths, or World War II did. Furthermore, today’s economy bears no resemblance to those of past centuries that relied on manual labour and farmland or heavy industry. In today’s highly interconnected and interdependent world, however, the impact of the pandemic will go well beyond the (already staggering) statistics relating “simply” to death, unemployment and bankruptcies.

COVID-19: The Great Reset is written and published in the midst of a crisis whose consequences will unfold over many years to come. Little wonder that we all feel somewhat bewildered – a sentiment so very understandable when an extreme shock strikes, bringing with it the disquieting certainty that its outcomes will be both unexpected and unusual. This strangeness is well captured by Albert Camus in his 1947 novel The Plague : “Yet all these changes were, in one sense, so fantastic and had been made so precipitately that it wasn’t easy to regard them as likely to have any permanence.” [4] Now that the unthinkable is upon us, what will happen next, in the immediate aftermath of the pandemic and then in the foreseeable future?

It is of course much too early to tell with any reasonable accuracy what COVID-19 will entail in terms of “momentous” changes, but the objective of this book is to offer some coherent and conceptually sound guidelines about what might lie ahead, and to do so in the most comprehensive manner possible. Our aim is to help our readers grasp the multifaceted dimension of the changes that are coming. At the very least, as we will argue, the pandemic will accelerate systemic changes that were already apparent prior to the crisis: the partial retreat from globalization, the growing decoupling between the US and China, the acceleration of automation, concerns about heightened surveillance, the growing appeal of well-being policies, rising nationalism and the subsequent fear of immigration, the growing power of tech, the necessity for firms to have an even stronger online presence,among many others.

But it could go beyond a mere acceleration by altering things that previously seemed unchangeable. It might thus provoke changes that would have seemed inconceivable before the pandemic struck, such as new forms of monetary policy like helicopter money (already a given), the reconsideration/recalibration of some of our social priorities and an augmented search for the common good as a policy objective, the notion of fairness acquiring political potency, radical welfare and taxation measures, and drastic geopolitical realignments.

The broader point is this: the possibilities for change and the resulting new order are now unlimited and only bound by our imagination, for better or for worse. Societies could be poised to become either more egalitarian or more authoritarian, or geared towards more solidarity or more individualism, favouring the interests of the few or the many; economies, when they recover, could take the path of more inclusivity and be more attuned to the needs of our global commons, or they could return to functioning as they did before. You get the point: we should take advantage of this unprecedented opportunity to reimagine our world, in a bid to make it a better and more resilient one as it emerges on the other side of this crisis.

We are conscious that attempting to cover the scope and breadth of all the issues addressed in this book is an enormous task that may not even be possible. The subject and all the uncertainties attached to it are gargantuan and could have filled the pages of a publication five times the size of this one. But our objective was to write a relatively concise and simple book to help the reader understand what’s coming in a multitude of domains. To interrupt the flow of the text as little as possible, the reference information appears at the end of the book and direct attributions have been minimized.

Published in the midst of the crisis and when further waves of infection are expected, it will continuously evolve to consider the changing nature of the subject matter. Future editions will be updated in view of new findings, the latest research, revised policy measures and ongoing feedback from readers.

This volume is a hybrid between a light academic book and an essay. It includes theory and practical examples but is chiefly explanatory, containing many conjectures and ideas about what the post-pandemic world might, and perhaps should, look like. It offers neither simple generalizations nor recommendations for a world moving to a new normal, but we trust it will be useful.

This book is structured around three main chapters, offering a panoramic overview of the future landscape. The first assesses what the impact of the pandemic will be on five key macro categories: the economic, societal, geopolitical, environmental and technological factors. The second considers the effects in micro terms, on specific industries and companies. The third hypothesizes about the nature of the possible consequences at the individual level.

Back
Top Bottom