What matters is that people saw it.
And that's the crux of the situation. That's why MSM is controlled. That's why google/youtube/twitter are censoring like crazy. And probably the reason that people saw the standoff with the tank is because the PTB wanted it to be seen as it served their agenda in that situation, OSIT. Nonetheless, it is a powerful image.
p07bxgvc.jpg

MI, I need to start collecting your posting "gems" - can't say your style is refreshing exactly, just that I laugh out loud at your "unique" choice of words! And I would really hate for you to ever have a reason to commit seppuku! :scared:

Haven't followed the thread lately so apologies if this has been covered already, but the anti-Corona demonstration in Berlin on August 1 was huge! I've recently seen some people on YouTube who attended it arguing credibly that there may have been 1,3 million people there, perhaps even more. Even if that is exaggerated, it's clear it was at least a couple of hundred thousands attending. The MSM on the other hand claimed it was just 16k, later "upping" it to 20k, even brazingly putting the number beneath images that clearly show a crowd at least ten times as big! In any event, I thought it's interesting that such a massive number of people came to Berlin for this from all over Germany, and some from Switzerland/Austria as well.

I don't think it's fair to take away from SOTTREADER the possibility of some future standing up to PTB of what he finds 'a step too far' from the government just because it doesn't seem as a smart way to go from our current perspective.

Color, you need to take a step back here. You're projecting and misrepresenting. Look at the language you are using. "take away from sottreader". In what reality does someone offering an opinion to someone else constitute them taking something away from that person? If that were the case, then every opinion offered here in response to someone else would be "taking away".

It was the 'feeling' I got from both of her posts, not just the last one.

When responding to another member, we don't use our "feelings" about their posts and then allow those feelings to twist and color what the other member ACTUALLY said. Again, you need to take a step back here.

I find both of views hold some valid points and it's great to discuss them here, maybe in a less confrontational/patronizing way and in a more open way toward understanding where the other person is coming from. We are all tired from this craziness around us and from guessing what the future holds for us and our loved ones.

It seems you're not aware of Sottreader's history on this thread, and elsewhere, of tending to 'freak out'. It is a service to him to try to bring him back from the brink, and one that he has openly appreciated, and your input here is not helping in that respect. In fact, your 'empathy' with sottreader seems to be motivated by the fact that you also have a tendency to freak out, when that is not the appropriate response.

I for one have no intention whatsoever to take any fukking vaccine. Can't travel? Fine. I'm a 90% hikikomori anyway. Can't keep my job? Well, up yours, government. I'm not gonna be your obedient slave and let you inject me with poison just so I can 'have a job'. I'll find a way to live without one. Or die trying.

What if it gets more extreme? Can't buy food in supermarkets without a vaccine? Well, that would be really extreme, but if that happens, I'll still refuse, and I'm ready to starve to death as a form of protest, but mainly just as a matter of principle. Somebody has to show these dipshits that some people can't be bought no matter what. I'm sure it will bring me no good results, but that's not the point. If I die because supermarkets didn't sell me food because I refused a vaccine, the society will have to deal with that.

I stand on the same principle.

If you feel under direct pressure to take the vaccine, you have many options.
- Ask your doctor to give you a full list of possible side effects (not just some propaganda pamphlet made for the public - the real thing that comes with the vaccines but you probably never see) and talk about that as a reason you don't want to take that shit. Ask the doctor how sane he/she thinks it is to inject oneself with viruses (which cause disease) and toxic metals (which cause disease) in order to 'prevent disease', when even the manufacturer admits the side effects include a few dozen diseases?
- Ask the doctor if he/she will take responsibility if you suffer any damage. If not, how can he/she force you to take it? If yes (fat chance), demand that in writing. (Never gonna happen.)
- Point out the safety/efficiency issues and all the unknowns, and tell the doctor you're not a fukking lab rat. ("I am a human being, god damn it! My life has value!")

Excellent suggestions, and we know no one is willing to accept liability for something like that.

Let's remember that "I was just following orders" is one of the lamest excuses ever.

That is the excuse used by myrmidons since the beginning of time.

Keep your mind in a positive state

That is the hard part for me. Seeing almost everyone complying with mask orders makes me crazy. I have always been prone to bouts of melancholia so this stuff doesn't help.

About all of this Corona mess, the only thing that seems logical to me, with new info and different experiments being executed on humans all over the globe, is this: We are being led into introducing an AI into all levels of our lives. They are collecting our DNA and more current personal info, where do you actually live etc, through all this measures. Introducing track apps and what soon to be is 'vaccinated or not' approval to do, go places. That fits into STS 4D forces pushing their agenda, that's the only common factor I can currently conclude among all this apparently incoherent and illogical behavior of different governments.

As you said, it's ironic that you are advising others to relax but then post things like the above. I think you would benefit from stopping this kind of imagining of a 'parade of horribles' and see things from the bigger picture perspective and then simply watch as things unfold. There is NOTHING certain about the actual details of the near future. Sure, we can be fairly certain of what the INTENT of the PTB is, but we have plenty of evidence that their intent rarely goes to plan.

Increasing fecklessness, corruption and idiocy on the part of the PTBs (leading to increasing chaos) are much more likely, IMO, to define the near future of our planet than any kind of carefully crafted and precisely implemented evil plot to enslave everyone. And of course, we can be pretty sure that mother nature is gonna 'thrown down' in the middle of it all and REALLY mess up the "best laid plans".

You and some others here seem to be overstating the *actual* power of the PTB over our lives. That's understandable, because the PTB have worked hard to convince as many people as possible that they are all powerful. The fact that they have to do that should tell you something very important. Neither you nor I nor anyone else has anything to fear. Remember that, and remember this scene in the Wizard of Oz

Wizard.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer to give people some credit when deciding for themselves what is a right thing to do for themselves. If they are wrong then they will learn a new lesson through pain.

Well what you prefer does not seem, in this instance, to be inline with the ethos of this forum. In the context in which you wrote the above, and in the context of the point of this forum, it's pretty shocking. While Ant22 was trying to snap sottreader out of his freak out, your approach was to try to silence Ant22 in that endeavor, and instead let Sottreader 'go nuts' because "he'll learn a new lesson through pain"?? Not very empathetic.

You've written about how you've been having a hard time of late, and we sympathize, but it would be a good idea if you would make extra efforts to not allow that emotional turmoil to come through in passive aggressive and somewhat manipulative attitude towards others here. You will benefit, and so will others here and in your own private life. As you know, there is enough chaos in society and, as you also know and appreciate, we try hard to make this space something of a haven of reason and calm. To do so, requires the awareness and efforts of all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom