Session 4 July 2020

I think the Cassiopaeans have been pretty clear about our creators. They said it was the Orion Union, which seems to be a 4D STS version of NATO crossed with the Galactic Empire from Star Wars, working through Reptilians and Greys.

Very nice. One note, though. I think it is important to differentiate between souls/consciousness units and containers/physical bodies. That which applies to one does not necessarily apply to the other. We are not 'one' with our physically incarnated vehicles. My physical container has a particular origin, history and a finite expiration date. The soul has a variable range of creation, vectors and possibilities.

And Isn't that part of what is going on? The physical containers for human souls being re-imagined and modified? I think it is an interesting conundrum for the Lizzies: How to lock down humanity while preserving enough free will to keep the herd nutritious? As they slowly strangle the life out of humanity, perhaps they are killing themselves in the process.

At any rate, it is all about walking away from a dysfunctional relationship, establishing boundaries and choosing a different path.

@Neil,

Thanks for pointing out the possibilities of 4D STS's tampering with us. I have always enjoyed your posts because they are full of thoughtful insights on what is going on with this mess (And I always liked Star Wars and Star Trek).

I think the Cassiopaeans have been pretty clear about our creators. They said it was the Orion Union, which seems to be a 4D STS version of NATO crossed with the Galactic Empire from Star Wars, working through Reptilians and Greys.

Orion Union is separate from the Orion Federation as far as I can tell. We seem to concentrate more on the STS forces than the STO ones I think.

Session 25 September 1999:
Q: Would you care to name these groups? You have said that there is the Orion Federation and the Orion Union. The Federation is supposed to be STO, and the Union is supposed to be STS. Is there also a group called the "Markab Confederation," as one person asked?

A: This stage is so huge that there is every "group" you can imagine! And, if you imagine them, they are there.

Q: You hinted at one point that we would come in contact with, or interact with, 4th density STO beings who would help us in some way.

A: Yes, are you getting impatient?

Q: Well... yes.

As you might expect things can get pretty confabulated and confusing sometimes and it is not always so black and white.

Sesson 23 December 1994:
Q: (L) Okay, who is telling Eddie Page that they are the Pleiadeans?

A: Orion STS.

Q: (L) Well, if you were Orion STS and we asked who you were, wouldn't you say you were the Cassiopaeans?

A: No. Pleiadians. That is "trendy" thus deceptive.

I do not claim to have all the answers and I suppose that is why I value your input and creativity.

The "Orion Federation" may be similar/same as the "Confederation".

Session 2 November 1994:
Q: (L) If the Nephilim are coming 36 million strong as enforcers for the Lizzies, does the Confederation have a like amount for defense?

A: We don't operate that way.

Q: (L) Are we just going to have to fight them off ourselves?

A: Think of The Wizard of Oz. It was inspired by us.

Q: (L) Does the witch represent the Lizzies?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, is there something we have or can do...

A: Glenda like us.

Q: (L) And who is the Wizard? Is that the Beast or the U.S. Govt?

A: Close. Illuminati.

Q: (L) Are the monkeys the Nephilim.

A: Close enough.

Q: (L) If water destroyed the witch, and the witch represents the Lizzies, can we destroy the Lizzies?

A: Knowledge.

Q: (L) But there are only a few on the planet who have the knowledge, am I correct?

A: What do you mean? Against all when all when time comes.

Q: (L) So the 36 million will be against all on the planet when the time comes?

A: Of course.

Q: (L) And those who have the knowledge and can dispense it to others ...

I do tend to look on the positive side more than the negative but I don't want to ignore the challenges we face.

Session 23 October 1994:
Q: (L) So, you are saying that the original creators or genetic engineers were Orions?

A: Close. The original engineers but not inhabitants.

Q: (L) Where did the souls come from that entered into the bodies on the planet earth? Were they in bodies on other planets before they came here?

A: Not this group.

Q: (L) Were they just floating around in the universe somewhere?

A: In union with the One. Have you heard the Super ancient legend of Lucifer, the Fallen Angel?

Q: (L) Who is Lucifer?

A: You. The human race.

Q: (L) Are the souls of individual humans the parts of a larger soul?

A: Yes. Close. The One. All who have fallen must learn "the hard way."

So perhaps the Orions were the "original engineers" of our physical genetic bodies but those with souls incarnating into those bodies were previously "In union with the One". The Cs are describing the human race as "Lucifer" who fell. "Q:(L) Who is Lucifer? A: You The human race".

It may depend on how much we identify with the physical genetic body when we think about who the creator is.

We mostly talk about the "Lizzies" but above them in the hierarchy are more human-like large Orions according to the Cs.

Session 9 September 1995:
Q: (L) Are the Lizard Beings agents for some other group?

A: Well that is a rather simple question. But, there are levels of authority in 4th density STS environment. And these are determined by intellectual and physical prowess, as always, in STS. The "pecking order" as you call it. So, therefore, we could state that at the bottom are those you are familiar with as the Gray beings, and in the middle are those you would call the Lizard Beings, and above that are others that you are not so familiar with.

Q: (L) Who are they?

A: The most commonly known, of course, are the Orion STS.

Q: (L) What do they look like?

A: They are, in fact, humanoid in structure, resembling large human beings.

Q: (L) And we don't see them that often?

A: Well, of course you know by now, that the ones most frequently seen on 3rd density level, are the Gray beings. All other equally less frequently seen.

You seem to see the Orion STS as the primary influence but even in the same session you quoted there may be other factors such as "good guys":

Session 23 October 1994:
Q: (L) We haven't talked too much about the Orions...

A: Orion Union. There are others in Orion Community.

Q: (L) Are some of the Orions not good guys as we would term it?

Q: (L) Are some of them good guys?

Also, in the 1997 session, you may note there are possibilities of positive "reinforcements" too.

Session 9 August 1997:
Q: Does this mean that there is more than one group that has traveled here in their space arks?

A: Could well be another approaching, as well as "reinforcements" for either/or, as well as non-involved, but interested observers of various types who appreciate history from the sidelines.

Q: Well, SWELL! There goes my peaceful life!

A: You never had one!

As for the 400 years lifespans for earthling 4D STO candidates vs Orion 4D STS spending 800 years on a comfortable planet or 2000 years in space/time there is possibly a genetic difference for us living here now. As for perceiving 74,000 years as 1 hour due to the density difference it seems like the "time perception" and "time" comparison is like apples and oranges.

I am just going with the Cs offer to give us some reference points for the 400 years lifespan in 4D.

Session 9 August 1997:
Q: Okay. If such a race did, in fact, travel to this location in space/time, how many generations have come and gone on their space ark during this period of travel, assuming, of course, that such a thing has happened?

A: Maybe 12.

Q: Okay, that implies that they have rather extended life spans...

A: Yes...

Q: Assuming this to be the case, what are their lifespans?

A: 2,000 of your years.

Q: Okay, assuming such a bunch have traveled...

A: When in space, that is...

Q: And what is the span when on terra firma?

A: 800 years.

Q: Well, has it not occurred to them that staying in space might not be better?

A: No. Planets are much more "comfortable."

Let's just say 400 years lifespan perception is longer than we have now in 3D.

Session 9 August 1997:
Q: (L) The point is that you may say that you would like to get rid of time and you may understand it conceptually, but something internal keeps you tied to it. How do you get rid of that internal connection?

A: Something internal keeps you tied to it?

Q: (J) Like circadian rhythms, it’s physical.

A: We feel you are missing the point.

Q: (L) Well, maybe I am.

A: You see, we speak to all of you when we say this. It's now time for you, as individuals, to try to move away, as much as possible, not to force yourselves, of course, but to try and move away at your own pace as much as possible, from the constraints of third density. You have all learned lessons to the level where you are more than ready to begin to prepare for fourth density. Third density involves a level of physicality and restriction and restraint and all of the things that go along with those, that you no longer need. So, therefore, even though we understand that at times it may feel comfortable to cling to this, there is time for you, and there is that word again, it is time for you to consider moving ahead and get ready for fourth density and not to be concerned with such things as time or how to free yourself from the illusion of time. That really is not important. That's like the third grade student delving into mathematics and stopping everything to go back and contemplate the ABC's and why it isn't CBA or BAC. There really is no point. It is what it is. They are what they are.

Q: (L) That is what I want to know, what is it?

A: Why do you need to know this?

Q: (L) Because I am curious. What is time?

A: We have already told you that it is a non-existent, artificial creation of illusion for the point of learning at the level where you are at or were, and once you have left that level, you no longer need it.

So perhaps the Orions were the "original engineers" of our physical genetic bodies but those with souls incarnating into those bodies were previously "In union with the One". The Cs are describing the human race as "Lucifer" who fell. "Q:(L) Who is Lucifer? A: You The human race".

It may depend on how much we identify with the physical genetic body when we think about who the creator is.

We mostly talk about the "Lizzies" but above them in the hierarchy are more human-like large Orions according to the Cs.
Yes, I was focusing on the physical race. While I think there are some creators which "predate" Orion STS, these are not very relevant to our current condition. The Orion Union design is unrecognizable from the earlier design, other than maybe a superficial resemblance and a few redundancies 4D STO may have hidden in the code that 4D STS hasn't figured out yet. To me, the question of who created the souls is a little bit silly if one knows a little about religions and metaphysical subjects. If you don't then I can see where it would be a brain-racking subject. Most claim that only God with a big G is capable of imparting the "divine spark" into anything, which is soul, and for good reason.

Working backward from my claim that Orion STS is the ultimate designer, the Cassiopaeans claim of a time when there was a 3D group being nurtured by 4D STO. This is where the Orion Federation comes into play, I think. They most likely created some sort of human bodies for the souls to incarnate into. This period came to a close when the Lizzies offered this group a different experience which would accelerate their learning potential, along with a few hidden costs, which constitutes the 2nd fall. After this, the door was shut on the 3D STO experience and the Orion Union took over. Perhaps the Orion Union stole the design from the Orion Federation and perverted it for their own use, but I don't see where they would have to since Orion STS is essentially human itself, and they could just downgrade their own genome until they got to the level of functionality they desired.

Prior to the stint under the tutelage of 4D STO, human souls existed as part of the thoughtstream of Prime Creator. At some point, this thoughtstream formed a sort of "closed loop" with it's own identity and desired it's own existence. Therefore, this divine energy was in search of a realm where it would have the experiences it desired, and it was received by the Orion Federation in the form of a project for them to find a way of spreading "God's grace" throughout the universe. All souls are formed from this sort of splitting off of Prime Creator and essentially create themselves. I don't really see God willing souls into existence, the souls will themselves into existence with God being the origin point. This soul group now had a degree of separation from its original Godhead, and this is what constitutes the 1st fall, although I consider it more of a natural process of how the physical universe gets created rather than a fall per se. I guess it depends on your perspective. The exact mechanism by which this occurs likely incorporates such esoteric concepts as the transient passengers, which are required to transmit the purely spiritual impulses of 7D into something the lower densities can work with.

So if 4D STS came to me trying to apprise me of their superiority, and told me they created the human race and the world in which we dwell, I would fully agree with them. If when further questioned, they told me that they had the power to create souls themselves, and that the estate of the inferior is always the property of the superior, and then pointed to a group of Greys as proof of their "works," I would be like, "Really? That's the best ya got?"

That makes a person wonder what would wielding a Vajra do in the hands of an STO aligned being? Would that remain an STO act? To squelch the madness that has a firm grip on humanity, these days? To make people stop and think logically for themselves? To not be a flock of parrots?

Purely speculation!

It reminds me of a story once herd. About a person who was perched on a Dragon's tail. When trouble would be brewing somewhere, like an outbreak of psychopathy. He would see it manifest as black storm clouds. The Dragon would fly there and the person would use a staff to evoke lightning. The lightning would calm the masses and instill fear in the minds of the psychopaths.

Once upon a time, this was how peace was kept.

Hey. A couple of days ago, I watched a video of the Russian archaeologist and researcher Andrei Zhukov, in which he gives a lecture about an ancient Indian artifact called Vajra (Vajara). This material overlaps so much with what Cs have said in recent sessions that it chills me. In addition, this information from the video fully explains the massive MADNESS happening all over the world.
Since the video is in Russian, I will try to briefly retell it in English so that it becomes clear to the English-speaking public. Here is the video:

0a491e8f65226ea2233ee3931be083b7.png

So, Vajra (Vajara) is an ancient artifact of the Indian god Indra. Vajra is translated from Sanskrit as LIGHTNING. And he actually generated lightning, according to legend, the Vajra was used by Indra in order to ensure peace and tranquility on Earth.
In fact, not only Indra was depicted with Vajra, but also the main Sumerian god Anu, as well as the ancient Greek god Zeus (the earliest images), even the ancient Mayan god had a Vajra! As you can see, the Vajra was the instrument of the gods around the world!
From the Sanskrit Vedas it is known that the Vajra could literally put to flight entire armies of warriors, cause fear, anger, madness in people. What is Vajra? More on this below.

Modern science knows the Schumann resonance - this is the phenomenon of the formation of standing electromagnetic waves of low and ultra-low frequencies between the Earth's surface and the ionosphere. 7 hertz to 40 hertz is an approximate range.

How is the Schumann resonance formed? According to the main hypothesis, Schumann waves are formed due to lightning. Lightning strikes the Earth's surface and causes electromagnetic oscillations, which are repeatedly reflected from the ionosphere and thus, standing electromagnetic waves appear.
It is known that Schumann waves practically coincide with the rhythms of the human brain (7 hertz, 14 hertz, 20 hertz).

f6vxBmSIFVw.jpg

The main organ that controls all the rhythms in the human brain is the pineal gland.
It has been found that the pineal gland is able to pick up the Schumann frequencies. Changing the Schumann frequencies can make a calm person aggressive or sleepy (any options).
Many people know the fresco of the ancient Sumerian God Anu (this is the guy with the Vajra) who holds a cedar cone (pineal gland) in his hand.

marduk.pine.cone.jpg

As far as I know, a big cedar cone has even been installed near St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican!
Damn, these guys love symbolism so much!

So, what does the cedar cone, the rhythms of the brain, the Schumann resonance, the Vajra have to do with each other?
Thanks to Zhukov, Laura and the guys from Cassiopeia, we can finally put this puzzle together, find out what's what.

Vajra in a general sense is a system for controlling the mind of people. We really don't care what this ancient artifact of the gods looks like. But now we can understand how it works:
- There is a certain tool (or technology) of the gods (Vajra), with which you can generate lightning strikes in the Earth's atmosphere. These lightnings generate standing waves in the ionosphere (Schumann resonance). These Schumann waves (frequencies) can affect everyone's pineal gland. By manipulating these frequencies, you can evoke a variety of feelings in people: fear, anger, aggression. You can practically control people, masses of people, set people against each other, arrange wars, genocides, whatever.
All this happened thousands of years ago, during the time of the ancient gods, and is happening now.
People did not have a single chance to escape from the control system, to get out of the prison of the mind. The controllers are so confident in their advanced technology that Anu literally taunts us from the bas-relief: dude, your pineal gland is in my hand, you're mine!
But perhaps the mind control system that has constrained humans for millennia will soon come to an end.
Observing all the hysteria that is now happening literally all over the world (from the crown to a huge number of suddenly exacerbated local wars), you involuntarily conclude that the "bad guys" are really trying their last bit not to lose control of the planet. It is obvious that their control technology (Vajra) is losing its power every day.
Cs we are told that the Earth is changing, that soon currents will begin to flow in the atmosphere. Perhaps these electromagnetic flows will burn the control system to the ground?
PS I'm finished and you can call me a dreamer / crazy. Perhaps it is.

It’s not just resonance frequencies... If there is anything to this, they could send specific control messages to an individual, and only the individual with the right generic profile would receive the message - without any conscious knowledge if it.

Interesting...I've always wondered what the mechanism is for Virgin Mary apparitions that are only perceived by certain individuals.

Q: (L) Well... One thing I was wondering about: It bothers me because I see Putin going along with the whole coronavirus thing, and it just really bugs me.
A: Imagine if he didn't!

Like many others on this forum I'm relieved to hear that he's just doing it for show. However I found this segment here from November '19 and he's lecturing his ministers on the importance of having their flu shots and ordering them to have the shot! At some level he seems to be pro-vaxxer, can anyone shed any light on this, is this video just for show?

I copped some flak this year because I refused my yearly flu jab, like I always do. Will probably be mandatory next year in order to keep my job, I've got other income streams and low overheads so leaving the job I love is an option.

But what would you do? If Putin ordered you to take a shot or take a hike, would you take it for team Putin?

Maybe we could have a poll!

Take care

Like many others on this forum I'm relieved to hear that he's just doing it for show. However I found this segment here from November '19 and he's lecturing his ministers on the importance of having their flu shots and ordering them to have the shot! At some level he seems to be pro-vaxxer, can anyone shed any light on this, is this video just for show?

I copped some flak this year because I refused my yearly flu jab, like I always do. Will probably be mandatory next year in order to keep my job, I've got other income streams and low overheads so leaving the job I love is an option.

But what would you do? If Putin ordered you to take a shot or take a hike, would you take it for team Putin?

Maybe we could have a poll!

Take care

I just watched the 'segment' linked above. To me, there's something really strange about how Putin looks. He doesn't look to me like the 'normal' Putin. If you look at the close-ups of his face, his face looks very 'puffy' and his skin seems kind of 'blotchy'. He doesn't look well at all. Maybe taking the flue shot wasn't a good idea for him...

That makes a person wonder what would wielding a Vajra do in the hands of an STO aligned being? Would that remain an STO act? To squelch the madness that has a firm grip on humanity, these days? To make people stop and think logically for themselves? To not be a flock of parrots?

Purely speculation!

It reminds me of a story once herd. About a person who was perched on a Dragon's tail. When trouble would be brewing somewhere, like an outbreak of psychopathy. He would see it manifest as black storm clouds. The Dragon would fly there and the person would use a staff to evoke lightning. The lightning would calm the masses and instill fear in the minds of the psychopaths.

Once upon a time, this was how peace was kept.
Not sure an STO being would consider wielding a Vajra? Then again it might be like Jedi wielding light sabers- they can be used for good or ill (possibly?) depending on their orientation. The Cs did say 4D fight battles but they did not use weapons in the conventional sense and the effects manifest as weather. Funny thing there’s a storm outside even as I write this! Psychos could use a few good jolts right about now!

Interesting...I've always wondered what the mechanism is for Virgin Mary apparitions that are only perceived by certain individuals.
John Keel touches on this aspect, how only some people see/hear a particular paranormal event but the other people present don't. I think one example was Fatima, where the two little girls saw and heard the entity but the little boy didn't.

Not sure an STO being would consider wielding a Vajra? Then again it might be like Jedi wielding light sabers- they can be used for good or ill (possibly?) depending on their orientation. The Cs did say 4D fight battles but they did not use weapons in the conventional sense and the effects manifest as weather. Funny thing there’s a storm outside even as I write this! Psychos could use a few good jolts right about now!

In this video, Zhukov (historian / archaeologist) says that the god Indra used the Vajra both as a weapon and as a tool to establish peace on Earth. It turns out that this thing is multifunctional.
For example, the god Indra used the Vajra in the war against the asuras.
If you remember, the ancient Greek god Zeus (the god of thunder and lightning!) Also used similar weapons for the war with Kronos.
This legend (the war of the gods) is so often repeated among different peoples that we can even remember the Sumerians (Enki against Enlil).

What else would I like to add? We do not know much about the past of mankind, but there are researchers (such as Laura, Zhukov - many other people) who are trying to put together a puzzle from different pieces.
A couple of years ago Zhukov, after several expeditions to Mexico, published information that several thousand years ago (long before the Aztecs!) Mexican Indians worshiped gray aliens!
There are literally THOUSANDS of ancient artifacts, from flying saucers (made of stone, ceramics) and alien figurines to stone books written in an unknown language.
Most of the artifacts were dug out of the ground by local "black diggers" (huqueros) at a place called El Toro (bull's hill).
Here is the site of these guys, there are many photos - STAR «AZTLAN» – Scientific Team of Artifacts Research
How do you like that?
The most interesting thing about this thing is inside:

In this video, Zhukov (historian / archaeologist) says that the god Indra used the Vajra both as a weapon and as a tool to establish peace on Earth. It turns out that this thing is multifunctional.
For example, the god Indra used the Vajra in the war against the asuras.
If you remember, the ancient Greek god Zeus (the god of thunder and lightning!) Also used similar weapons for the war with Kronos.
This legend (the war of the gods) is so often repeated among different peoples that we can even remember the Sumerians (Enki against Enlil).

What else would I like to add? We do not know much about the past of mankind, but there are researchers (such as Laura, Zhukov - many other people) who are trying to put together a puzzle from different pieces.
A couple of years ago Zhukov, after several expeditions to Mexico, published information that several thousand years ago (long before the Aztecs!) Mexican Indians worshiped gray aliens!
There are literally THOUSANDS of ancient artifacts, from flying saucers (made of stone, ceramics) and alien figurines to stone books written in an unknown language.
Most of the artifacts were dug out of the ground by local "black diggers" (huqueros) at a place called El Toro (bull's hill).
Here is the site of these guys, there are many photos - STAR «AZTLAN» – Scientific Team of Artifacts Research
How do you like that?
The most interesting thing about this thing is inside:
Yes but the question was how might an STO being use a Vajra- These gods/goddess figures if actual beings are probably not STO. But my thinking is limited by my being 3D STS so I really cannot say for certain if an STO being might use such a device.

Yes but the question was how might an STO being use a Vajra- These gods/goddess figures if actual beings are probably not STO. But my thinking is limited by my being 3D STS so I really cannot say for certain if an STO being might use such a device.
Just a guess. Cesar may have had the right idea. He was in favor of rolling a few heads. To make the world a better place. Look at what that got him. Yet, he apparently achieved STO candidate status. Along with a pass to 4D.

That is the last dimension where physicality is possible.

4D, will the shift include all? My thoughts are yes.
We are also moving to STO controlled territory.
All of us together. The good, the bad and the ugly! We will still need to deal with psychopathy. Gradually, we will learn how to deal with it. It will be looked at as a mental handicap and treated as such in the STO society. I think!

Of course these are theories about how it may work.

Back
Top Bottom